A Late Night Hunger

Story Info
A friend in need...
3k words
4.04
81.2k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They had been partying since about 6:30 with a group of friends. It was one of the spontaneous margarita parties that spiced up the long, cold nights of winter in a summer resort town. The tourists were long gone and the year-rounders had the place to themselves. Although they all knew they needed the tourists to survive, they loved the peace and quiet of their little town in the cold months.

Fran's husband Dave was on the volunteer fire department and about halfway through the evening he had gotten a call and had to leave. Several friends offered to drive her home and told her to stay, so she did. The hosts and a few others of the group were good cooks and there was plenty of food while the drinks flowed freely. They all got a bit tipsy and laughed at each other's bad jokes.

One of Fran and Dave's good friends, Paul, was there without his wife. Gina was visiting her parents for the week but there was no reason for him not to socialize without her. Fran had had a serious crush on Paul for the first year or so that she'd known him but had never acted on it. The town was too small and the two couples spent way too much time together for it to be at all safe, and Fran didn't really want to cheat on her husband anyway. The two of them had fun flirting and it was a nice fantasy, but that was as far as it had gone. The crush had eventually subsided, although the flirting had not. Dave had spent a good chunk of the evening before he had had to leave chatting with Paul but Fran had been busy with others in the group most of the evening.

Finally, the party wound down and people began drifting off. Paul went to get his coat and Fran nearly ran into him coming out of the bathroom.

"Can you give me a lift home?" she asked.

"Sure, I was just leaving." Paul answered.

"Great, I'll get my coat."

They met up at the door and said goodnight to their hosts and the last couple of guests and headed out into the frigid night.

"Brrrr. Jesus it's cold," said Fran, pulling her wool hat down over her chestnut hair.

"I just had the heater fixed in the truck" said Paul "it'll warm up quickly."

They climbed into his pickup and he got the engine started. The driveway was blocked by another guests' car, so they had to wait a few minutes before they could leave. The cab of the truck was just warming up to a comfortable temperature as the last guests left the house and headed towards the car.

"Sorry!" they said, waving as they got in. Paul waved back. In another minute they were headed down the dark roads towards Fran's house.

"When does Gina get back?" Fran asked.

"The day after tomorrow." Paul replied.

"You must miss her." Fran said.

"Mostly at night. I'm too busy during the day, we hardly see each other anyway."

"I know what you mean. Dave and I hardly see each other either."

Paul pulled up Fran's driveway. The house was dark and Dave's car wasn't in its spot, so he clearly wasn't home yet.

"I hate coming home to an empty house" she said. "Do you want to come in for a while and keep me company until Dave gets home? We've got some new movies on DVD."

"Sure." Paul answered. "I don't like being in an empty house much, either."

They made their way from the truck up the short path to the back door, their way lit by the nearly full moon glinting off the snow, weaving a pattern of shadows through the naked trees. Fran dug in her pocket for her keys and opened the door into the warm kitchen.

"You can leave your boots over there" she said, indicating a black rubber boot tray in a corner near the door and bending to unlace her own boots. "That feels better." Smiling, she slipped them off and wiggled her toes within their wool socks. She shed her coat, scarf and gloves and stepped over to the scanner on the kitchen counter. It crackled to life and almost immediately they caught a conversation between two firefighters from their town. They listened for a minute to the cross-talk, then Fran turned the unit off in disgust. "Sounds like it's going to be a long, cold night for those guys." She said. "Why don't you go into the living room and pick out a movie, I'll grab a bottle of wine and be right in. The new stuff is on top of the bookshelf."

When she joined him a few minutes later he had two movies in hand and was reading the backs of the jewel boxes. "What do you think?" he asked, flashing the two titles at her.

"Let's watch 'The Hunger'" Fran suggested, smiling. "I haven't seen that one in a long time. I think you'll like it."

"I've never heard of it, but it's got an interesting cast. I never knew Susan Sarandon did a movie with Catherine Deneuve and David Bowie." Paul removed the disk and placed it in the machine. They settled onto the couch, which, since neither of them was tall, was large enough for them to both stretch their legs out on opposite ends with only a little overlap. Fran poured them each a glass of merlot while Paul fiddled with the remotes. She watched him over the rim of her glass as she took the first sip. With his curly dark hair and trim body she still found him attractive, but it was the fact that he flirted so openly and easily that had drawn her into the crush the year before. She still thought of him sexually occasionally, but for the most part he was Dave's buddy and her girlfriend's husband, nothing more.

They were halfway through their second glasses of wine when Fran's favorite part of the movie began. It was an extraordinarily well filmed erotic scene between the two female leads and it always left Fran hot. She stole a glance over at Paul on the opposite end of the large couch. His eyes were riveted on the screen and his mouth was open. He was breathing a little more heavily than normal, but so was she. She cast her eyes down his lean body. His flannel shirt was open at the top, exposing the hair on his chest. Her eyes roved lower. There was a noticeable bulge growing in his jeans as the two women made love on the screen.

Paul's right hand went to his waistband, dove beneath it and adjusted his stiffening cock to a more comfortable position. Suddenly remembering he was not alone, he looked over at Fran. She met his eyes, smiled and licked her full lips. He immediately thought of where he would like to see those lips right now and felt his cock twitch uncomfortably beneath the layers of fabric. In a low voice he said "You didn't tell me I was going to need a cold shower after seeing this movie."

Fran was reacting to the movie and his arousal before he had spoken, but his words caused her to go from just damp to soaking wet. She felt her inner lips pulse, begging for stimulation. "It's getting awfully warm in here, don't you think?" she asked. "I'm going to take off my sweater." She pulled the bulky garment over her head exposing a tight white tee shirt and, momentarily, a large expanse of bare tummy. As she discarded the sweater and pulled down her tee, she saw Paul's eyes caress the soft mounds of her breasts and she felt her nipples stiffen. The tee offered just enough support that she hadn't bothered with a bra and as her nipples jutted into the thin fabric that fact became quite obvious to Paul. She heard him suck in his breath.

She has beautiful, full breasts, Paul thought. He'd noticed them before along with her unusually blue eyes and curvy figure, when they'd first met, but really hadn't thought about her in that way for quite a while. His cock grew even stiffer within its cloth prison. "You're not helping with my little problem here" he said, half teasing. She grinned in response. "Hey, your hair's all sticking out from the static electricity. Come here and I'll smooth it for you."

Fran moved closer and knelt between Paul's outstretched legs. He sat forward and smoothed her long, dark hair down with one hand. After a few strokes he let his hand linger a little longer than necessary, then caressed slowly down her shoulder and stopped, waiting to see what she would do.

"You're not the only one with a little problem." She whispered, taking his hand from her shoulder and placing it over her breast. He cupped the soft mound and stroked his thumb over the nipple, which had started to soften but now jumped back to attention under his touch. She sighed, pressing her breast further into his hand. "No matter how much we may want to right now I won't fuck you, but I think we can help each other out tonight" she half whispered in a husky voice.

"Always happy to help a friend" he said, turning off the movie with his free hand. "What would you like me to do?"

She stood and unbuttoned her jeans, sliding them down her smooth, shapely legs and removing them, along with her wool socks. When she stood he could see that the crotch of her light colored panties was transparent with the wetness that had leaked out of her and he could see the outline of the curly hairs of her sex and her swollen pussy lips beneath them. She knelt back down on the couch, straddling his legs. Pulling both his hands under her tee shirt, she placed one on each firm mound. Paul needed no encouragement to caress and squeeze her breasts and she moaned softly. "Oh, yes. Your hands feel so good on my tits" she sighed, and began to rub her wet crotch against the bulge in his jeans. His hips automatically thrust up to meet her but the constraints of the stiff fabric were a little painful and he risked going home with wet pants if they continued this way.

"Can I undo my pants?" he asked, not quite sure of the rules of this game. She nodded and moved up off him to allow access to his zipper.

"Let me" she whispered, reaching down. She pulled his shirt out from the waistband of his jeans then found the button and undid that. He groaned as she pulled down the zipper restraining his cock and it throbbed in relief at having some of its constraints removed. Her hands were now working down the front of his shirt, unbuttoning it and exposing the expanse between his neck and the waistband of his jockeys. Her eyes followed the trail of dark hairs that ran from his chest down to his belly button and below, and stopped at the bulge in the white fabric.

Paul felt his cock pulse with relief and grow even harder with anticipation. His eyes followed hers down his chest and abdomen and he saw that the head of his cock had escaped his underwear and was poking out towards his belly button. Even in the low light they could both see the precum that was forming at the eye. Paul looked up at Fran and he felt his cock twitch again. Fran pulled on the waistband of Paul's jeans and underwear and he lifted his hips beneath her so she could pull them down to mid-thigh. She then lowered her hot, wet, panty-clad pussy to his shaft and began rubbing herself on it.

"You've got a beautiful cock, Paul" she whispered. "I'm so hot and wet right now and it feels so good underneath me. I wish I could fuck you. I wish I could just rip these thin panties off and take you inside me." She groaned and ground herself against him. He thrust against her slick panties and moved his hands back up to her breasts. He kneaded and she panted and thrust against him. "Make me cum Paul. I need to cum so badly" she groaned.

He knew the feeling. His dick was throbbing and his balls tensing, wanting to release his cum up his stiff shaft and out. Her words were driving him almost as crazy as her body thrusting against him. Gina barely made a sound in bed, although she enjoyed sex, and he had almost forgotten how hot it made him to hear his partner talk dirty.

Paul took one hand off Fran's beautiful breast and slid it down her stomach to her soaking panties. He pressed the heel of his hand gently against the mound of her sex as she moved on top of him. She groaned and pressed back against his hand. He slid his thumb inside her waistband and down through her pussy hairs until he found her clit. He stroked it with light pressure and thrust his hips up to give her swollen pussy lips more contact with his cock.

"Oh yes!" she cried "I'm cumming! Unnhh, ahh! Oh!" Panting and bucking on top of him, Paul felt a surge of new wetness as her juices spilled out of her panties and over his cock and thumb. She bucked one last time and collapsed on top of him.

"Are you alright?" Paul asked, when she'd caught her breath.

"I'm fine. I really needed that, thanks." Her response was followed by a pause of several minutes.

"Um, Fran?" he whispered to her hair, which had fallen over her face.

"Mmmm?"

"Do you want me to leave now?"

"Not unless you want to." She answered.

"Umm, not really." His cock was aching, looking for some stimulation and the release it so badly needed.

"There's something I've been wanting to ask you for about a year now" Fran whispered.

"What's that?"

"Can I suck your cock?" She looked directly into his eyes and smiled. "I want to taste your cum in my mouth."

Paul grinned. "God yes. I want you to so badly."

Fran lifted herself up off Paul's cock and slid her body down the couch. Even in the low light she could see that the head of his swollen cock was deep purple and that it was slick with her juices. A small pool of clear fluid had formed on Paul's belly where the tip rested and another bead was forming at the eye. Gently, Fran licked up the fluid from his stomach, then lapped the drops from the head, sticking the pointed end of her tongue into the eye of his cock. A small gasp escaped from Paul and she felt him throb beneath her. Using the flat of her tongue she lapped all around the head and the rim where the head met the shaft, exploring. Scooting a little further down, she took each of his balls in her mouth and sucked them gently before returning her attentions to the head of his cock. This time she enveloped the entire head in her warm, wet mouth and sucked gently while wrapping the fingers of one hand around his shaft. She used the hand to jack him slowly as she matched the motion on his head with her mouth, letting her tongue swirl around the corona at the same time. Paul was in heaven and felt the tension in his balls that signaled his closeness to orgasm.

Fran unwrapped her hand and slowly slid as much of his shaft into her mouth as she could, then slid him out with equal slowness, sucking gently. She bobbed her head up and down just on the head a few times, then engulfed his entire shaft quickly and sucked hard. She heard him cry out as he bucked his hips into her face and grasped the back of her head with one hand. She repeated the process, sliding him out so just his head was in her mouth, bobbing on the head then sucking him nearly to the root inside her hot, wet mouth. He moaned again, thrusting.

The third time she repeated that exercise Paul felt his balls clench and moaned "Here it cums!" as he felt the hot fluid tear up his shaft and rip from his cock. She clamped her mouth over the head of his cock and wrapped her fingers around the shaft, milking the cum out of him. Spurt after spurt he emptied himself into her mouth until he collapsed, sweating and panting. She released his softening cock from her firm grip and swallowed, then very gently licked the last drops from the sensitive head. She looked up at him and smiled to see the bliss painted on his face. She gently tugged his jockeys and pants up to cover him and retrieved her own clothes while Paul returned to earth.

When he opened his eyes Paul saw Fran standing above him with a large glass of water.

"I think you need this." She said, smiling. She held a second glass in her other hand. She settled next to him, head on his chest, and they watched the rest of the movie in relaxed silence.

Paul had long since left and Fran was in bed asleep when Dave finally got home near dawn. He shed his filthy clothes and stepped into a hot shower to wash the smoke and soot off his body. After toweling himself dry, he snuggled in next to his wife. Instinctively she pushed against him and he noticed that she wasn't wearing anything beneath the covers. He felt himself harden as she pressed her backside against him and he rubbed his stiffening cock against her pussy from behind. He felt her wetness and wondered what she had been dreaming about as he angled himself to push inside her. She sighed and began to move rhythmically against him, obviously awake now.

"I am such a lucky man" he thought, thrusting into her tight, wet pussy.