A Late Night Revision "Session"

Story Info
Two bored students go at it late at night in college library.
895 words
3.1
69.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carlotta was working opposite me in the college library. She had a rich, tanned complexion and deep brown eyes. She was slim, and I would hasard a guess at around 5 ft 10.

We had been working at the same table since around 10 o' clock that morning. Every so often, I would set my eyes on her beautiful body and let them wander. We took regular breaks on and off all day at different intervals.

Towards the evening, we began to make eye contact. She would smile at me and I would smile back. She began to lean back in her chair more often, revealing her full, deliciously pert breasts through her light summer dress. She knew that I was enjoying this and was playing to me.

By 8 o' clock in the evening, we were both extremely bored with our work. I met her soft gaze and held it, looking deep into her eyes. I deliberately dropped my pen to the floor. Sliding under the table, I viewed her long golden brown legs. An inner urge began to take over. I slid my body over to her side of the table and gently kissed her ankle. Feeling no resistance to this, I began to ascend. Every inch felt like caressing the smoothest silk.

When I reached her knees, I worked my hand up, gently lifting her dress to continue. When I reached her slender thighs, she slowly slid her legs slightly wider apart, inviting me in. I reached her lingerie. I traced the outline of her pussy with my tongue. I could feel that she was wet with arousal, and could hear her faint moans.

I slid my fingers up to lower her tight silk white G-String. I then proceeded to remove her lingerie with my teeth, with expert control. She moaned a little louder as she felt her G-String sliding down her slender legs, collecting around her ankles.

From there, I viewed her silky fresh opening, before flicking my tongue against her smooth wet labia to stimulate her clit. I began to slowly massage her clit with my tongue, whilst simultaneously cupping her pert buttocks with my hands, lifting her out of her seat. She spread her legs wide open, offering me a full view of her glistening pussy. She was sporting a smooth line of pubic hair just above her silky smooth fuck hole in a Brazilian style.

With her gently moaning, I plunged my tongue into her aching cunt and began to eat her. She tasted delicious and she slid her hips forward, allowing my tongue deeper inside her. She purred with pleasure as I reached her G-spot. Lapping up the juice of her fresh wet clit threw her into a wild, uncontrollable orgasm. With my hands still caressing her smooth Italian arse, I slid a finger gently inside the cleft of skin that formed her tight rim. She climaxed again, with a moan of uninhibited pleasure. Her climax rocketed through her smooth body. It was a wonder that nobody in the next room heard us, and that we were all alone.

I slowly released my tongue from the fresh cream soaked folds of her delicious sex and picked up my pen to return to work.

Still horny as fuck, I couldn't concentrate on my work. She whispered across the table in an Italian accent that it was her first time with somebody. And with that, she disappeared under the table. She growled "that felt so hot. I want to let you feel it too".

She placed her head between my legs and began to undo my belt. With wild abandon, she unzipped my trousers and began to feel my hard eight inch cock through my boxer shorts. She gave another low growl and released it. Aching to be sucked off, my cock sprang out. Carlotta began to explore. She had never felt, nor tasted a man's penis and the sheer thrill of her first time was a real turn on for the both of us.

Flexing her fingers up my shaft got me harder than ever, with my smooth, shaven balls like cannons of C4 waiting to explode with fresh spunk. Finally she slid the tip of my shaft into her mouth. With a full sucking action, she swallowed it inch by spunk filled inch. I was quivering in my seat, trying to contain my inevitable orgasm, to give her as much pleasure and enjoyment as possible. She went down on me with a bobbing action, rolling her tongue all over my slick cock.

Finally, after a good ten minutes of oral pleasure, she tipped me over the edge. Not wanting to release my cock from her mouth, she continued to suck as my C4 cannons exploded into action and pumped my load down her throat after I had given her an advanced warning that I was about to come. She swallowed the lot and to this day, it was the best round of oral sex that I've ever had. I was particularly impressed with her, as it was her first time.

We went at it on four other occasions in between revision on various nights. Every so often I see her out in a club. Whenever we meet, there's always a knowing look in her eyes. I can't wait for next year's revision "sessions" in our college library!