A Late-Night Stroll

Story Info
Wendy takes a nude walk & meets a stranger.
1.4k words
4.43
68.5k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The front door.

White. With a gold doorknob.

Wendy stood in her foyer for several minutes, facing her front door. She wore short white socks and walking shoes. Her house key was on a long string around her neck.

She was otherwise nude.

Wendy had dabbled in exhibitionism for weeks now. One day the urge just struck her. When this happened, she took off all her clothes and stood in front of her door, like she was doing now. She was still fairly young, thin, with decent-sized breasts, and long smooth legs. With her heart beating heavily, even though it was the middle of the night, she had opened her door and stood in the doorway, with the hall light on, bared to the world, or to her moderately busy street anyway.

The rush of excitement on that first night had been amazing. The cool night air on her crotch and nipples. She had shut the door again seconds later, but it was a start.

Now, Wendy felt conditions were perfect to finally venture out, away from the safety of her front door. She'd had a few drinks and was feeling comfortably crazy. It was late June. The temperature was good. It was 2AM. Now was the time. She decided that even if she were to run into someone, she would not flee, but rather allow things to unfold as they may. Never had she felt so mentally and physically liberated.

The door. Yes, it was all about the door.

She opened it, stepped out into the night, and locked the door behind her. Here we go, she thought.

There were streetlights on either side of her, dimly lighting up her bare skin, but no one in sight. Yet. Resisting the urge to cover herself, she strolled down her driveway, reached the sidewalk, and turned right. She tried to walk normally, her arms swinging at her sides. She could feel her keystring between her breasts, could feel the air on her bare butt. At this thought she turned around to see if anyone was behind her, but there was no one there.

She walked past her neighbor's house. She paused and faced it boldly, but no lights were on. She continued to the corner, her heart racing as she approached the bright streetlight, anxious at what was around the bend.

And sure enough, as soon as she turned right, she could see a young man coming toward her, about forty feet away. She stopped abruptly. She could feel sweat bursting out of her skin and her heart beating. The man stopped too. A boy almost, Wendy thought, he can't be more than 19.

Then, amazingly, her arms still at her sides, she continued walking toward him. He didn't make a move, but looked slightly embarrassed. She stopped a few feet in front of him. God, I really am crazy tonight, she thought, smiling.

"Hi," Wendy said.

"Hey," the boy said awkwardly, looking Wendy up and down, unable to help himself. "Uh, you need any help there?" he said with a half-grin. Wendy fought the urge to run. I can do this, she thought.

"No, I'm fine," she said, still sounding as if nothing were out of the ordinary. The boy was carrying a book and a notebook. College kid, Wendy thought. Late-night studying. Wendy watched him shuffle his books around uncomfortably, gaining confidence inside at the effect she was having on him.

"Okay, well, have a good night then." He started to walk past her.

"Want to touch?"

It was out of Wendy's mouth before she even realized she was going to say it. The boy stopped again and turned around, a look of disbelief on his face.

"What?"

"Do you want to touch me?"

"Serious?"

"Sure." Wendy was suddenly very aware of her nipples, her armpits, her crotch, her ass, her heart leaping out of her chest. It was so exhilarating!

The boy slowly put down his things, looked around briefly, and put one hand to his face, as if wondering where to begin. Wendy watched him reach out his hand toward her, her blood rushing madly under her bare skin. He caressed her neck and she jumped slightly, causing him to retreat.

"No, it's okay," Wendy heard coming out of her mouth. She focused hard on keeping her wrists locked at her sides, telling herself that this is what she always wanted. She was very aware of her breathing, his breathing too.

He ran his hand along her neck, brought his other hand up and felt her bare shoulders. Finally, his hands settled down on her chest and Wendy sighed deeply.

"God," she heard him say.

"Keep going," Wendy said, "Anywhere you want." She was beyond self-control at this point. If anyone else was around, she didn't know it or care.

He stepped around to her side, running one hand down her front over her trim midsection, the other down her back to her ass. Wendy shivered, her nipples harder than she'd ever known them to be. Her senses heightened. She could distinctly hear herself breathing, could hear his breathing, hear the hum of the streetlight, could feel his hands on her body, her feet on the ground, her wrists at her sides. Everything was so vivid.

He had moved behind her. He reached around between her legs to her crotch and touched her sensitive pussy. She straddled his hand and thrust her hips without even thinking about it. She felt his pants up against her butt, his erection pressing firmly against her. One of his hands trailed up to her breasts while the other stayed and rubbed her pussy smoothly. Wendy allowed herself to be possessed, on this street corner, by this stranger.

After what seemed like a long time, her mind returned to his hard penis still pushing against her. She turned around and stood very close to him, smelling his excitement. She unzipped his jeans and reached into his shorts.

"Oh God," he breathed.

"Do you want this?" Wendy whispered.

"Yes, yes," he said between heavy breaths. She found his thick cock and started stroking it, her other hand resting on his hip, her bare cunt inches away from him. She pulled and pulled and pulled on him. She heard an Mmmmm sound. She wasn't sure which one of them was making it. Maybe both.

Suddenly she wanted him in her mouth, needed it.

She got down on her knees, barely feeling the hard sidewalk underneath her, and took his cock into her mouth.

"Oh God yes," he moaned. She sucked him deep, smooth. He's so hot and thick, Wendy thought. She sucked and sucked and sucked him. She pulled him out further and licked his balls, licked his cock, and kept on sucking.

She didn't want to stop, but she felt him shift, felt herself rise. He reached under her leg near her knee, lifted it up, and plunged his cock into her.

"Oh yes, yes, fuck me," Wendy moaned. "Really fuck me." Her back against the lamppost, he fucked her in hard, firm thrusts, his other hand roaming her tits. His size was good and Wendy's pleasure became very great in a hurry. She reached down and fingered her clit. "Oh God, don't stop. Fuck me, fuck me, keep going."

Harder, faster, deeper. Wendy was going to come, and she could tell he was ready too.

"Come inside me," she whispered, softly grazing his cheek with her lips, licking the side of his mouth.

"Oh God," he moaned back. He thrust in deep and held it. Wendy went over the edge; her body was bathed in pleasure. She forgot where she was, forgot everything. As if from far away, she felt his hot cum erupting into her, shot after shot after shot. He lowered her leg, pushed into her a few more times, and then finally pulled out.

Still reeling, Wendy watched his softening penis disappear as he pulled his pants up. She motioned to pull her own panties up, then realized she wasn't wearing any.

"That was unbelievable," Wendy breathed.

"You're telling me," he agreed, zipping up. "My God, do you do this a lot? Walk around like that? I haven't seen you around here."

"No, this was the first time," Wendy smiled shyly.

"Not the last time I hope," he smiled back.

"Definitely not the last time."

"I'm Mark."

"Wendy." They shook hands, laughing.