A Late Night Visitor

Story Info
Katlyn is woken by a late night visitor.
1.7k words
4.32
15.3k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Katlyn lay in bed, she wondered when she would be with her baby again. They hadn't been able to be together for quite some time. Mark had been away, and was due to be released from Jail soon. He'd been involved in an armed robbery, and had been sentenced to five years. Katlyn knew he wasn't really a bad person; he'd just got himself mixed up with the wrong crowd, although Katlyn's parents disagreed, and forced her to choose between them and her beloved Mark. She chose Mark. She missed him so much, and wished the time would soon pass. What Katlyn didn't know was that Mark had been released earlier that day .....

Mark was thirty four years old, five foot, ten inches, medium build, dark hair and hazel eyes. He was also very well endowed, a whomping ten inches. He had also been Katlyn's first and only lover. He had stolen her heart from the very first moment she set eyes on him, when she was just a young girl. He took her innocence three years after they first met, at the tender age of thirteen, and Mark was just fourteen himself. Katlyn had loved, and been in love with him for over twenty years. Her parents had never approved of Mark from the first time they set eyes on him, and had never accepted how their daughter felt about him, or him about her, and they never would accept it. But that didn't stop Katlyn from wanting him, loving him, being with him. He was all she ever wanted, no other guy would set her soul on fire.

Katlyn herself, was eight months younger than Mark, at thirty three, was five foot, six inches, slim, long auburn hair and blue-eyed. She kept herself in shape, by swimming three to four times a week. But her favourite workout involved a wild romp between the sheets in private, or in the water as a pleasant surprise. She most enjoyed feasting herself on Mark's monster of a cock. She could remember the very first time she felt his beast, bulging in his jeans; remembered how he tried to be as gentle as possible, when he slipped into her for the first time. Just remembering how it felt, made her shiver with a desperate need to be fucked with that massive cock, and the thought of it made her wet. Smiling softly, with the image of Mark in her mind, she fell to sleep.

******

Mark had known he was going to be released from Jail early. But he had not told Katlyn. He wanted it to be a surprise -- a very nice surprise! He had it all worked out and planned in his mind of what he intended to do. He couldn't risk his sweetheart finding out, so he told nobody. It had to be the perfect reunion for them. He would keep himself hidden away, in a middle-of-the-range hotel until that night -- late that night. He knew her routine well. He knew that she would be in bed by ten thirty, asleep by eleven. He would arrive at eleven thirty. As he thought of what he had in mind, he felt a throb from inside his jeans. He could not wait to finally have her back in his arms, making pure, sweet love to her once more.

After arriving at his hotel, he spent the hours watching tv and relaxing with a few beers. It sure did feel good to taste a cool beer again, after his time inside. It was one of the little things he had missed. He'd missed being with his Katlyn more, and he had refused to let her visit him while he was in Jail. He did not want her to see him in that place. That was one of the hardest things he had to endure, not seeing his sweetheart in the flesh. He had his cell walls covered in her photos. But soon he'd be seeing her again. He glanced at the clock, and saw it was time to put his plan into action. Grabbing his bag, he checked out and headed off into the night.

******

Soon he was standing outside, in the shadows, just watching. He still had the keys she'd given him, and had to hold back the urge to let himself in. It was too soon. The throbbing in his jeans began to hurt. But he knew it wouldn't be long before he would be freeing his stiffening cock. He looked at his watch, and saw it was time, the remaining minutes had finally passed. He stepped out of the shadows, crossed the street, the keys in his hand. Would they still work, or had she changed the locks? He tried; the door unlocked and opened, and he let himself quietly into her ground floor apartment. As he reached her bedroom door, the first door on the left, he found it slighty ajar and slipped inside. There, sleeping, was his Katlyn. For a few moments, he just stood, looking at her. Then he crept silently across the room. He laid down his bag, and began to undress, his cock springing upwards, fully erect now.

As he pulled back the covers, Katlyn murmured in her sleep. He hesitated, wondering if she would wake. She didn't, so he slipped in next to her. At first, he did nothing, but watch her, then he lowered his lips gently onto her's, and placed a small, soft kiss on her. She did not respond. He tried again, a little more firmly this time. But Katlyn still did not return his kiss. Again he tried, and this time, she responded, and kissed him back softly.

His hand slid over her breasts. With his other, he slid it between her legs and stroked her pussy. Katlyn whimpered. She didn't realise what she thought was a wonderful, delicious dream, was real. Mark softly called her name, and she ever so slowly opened her eyes. She circled his neck with her arms, and whispered, "Is it really you, baby?". He answered, not with words, but by kissing her eagerly. As he climbed on top of her, she opened her legs, letting him slip in between. He pushed his huge monster forwards, and as she felt the head of his cock entering her, she let out a low moan.

******

It felt like the first time all over again, as he slowly and gently pushed each and every inch into her. Once he had all ten inches inside her, he held himself there for a few moments, before he slowly withdrew. He intended to take his time over this first fuck. There was no need to rush it. All he wanted to do, at that moment, was make sweet, slow love to her. He hadn't even begun, but Katlyn was already quite wet.

It didn't take very long before Katlyn had reached climax. Mark had only made half a dozen strokes, before she had her first orgasm in a long time. It seemed to last forever, and Mark's cock was drenched. Still he continued his slow fucking, making sure he used all his ten inches. His balls were tightening, but he would not shoot his load yet.

Katlyn came again and again, and again. As one climax ended, another began. She was starting to feel dizzy and light-headed. Mark was fighting the urge to release himself deep inside her. But he knew he would not be able to hold on for very much longer. The twitching and tightening of his balls was starting to become unbearable. He would have to cum soon. Katlyn hit another orgasm, and it was this that made Mark release his own load.

******

Although Mark's cock was semi-limp, he did not pull out. Instead, he stayed deep inside her. He placed a trail of kisses down her neck, until he reached her breasts. He flicked his tongue over her hard nipples, making her gasp. She still could not believe this was happening; that he was really there, making love to her again. She could feel that he was hardening again and she needed to feel him in her mouth once more. She pushed him off her; his monster, almost fully hard again, coming out of her, and she went down on her sexy lover, sliding her mouth over his manhood. She had never been able to deep throat him, but she was going to try. Inch by inch, she took him.

Hearing his moans of pure pleasure spurned her on. Lower and lower she went, until she finally had all of him in her mouth. She bobbed her head up and down his shaft slowly; occasionally nibbling on the head, then swtiching to licking, then back again. She could feel he was close to exploding and she wanted him to. He had almost forgotten what it felt like, having Katlyn's mouth wrapped around his huge member. Then, with no warning at all, Mark's cock gave a violent jerk, and his hot cum ejaculated deep into her mouth.

He pulled her off and into his arms. For a few moments, they did nothing, but lay there. The feel of her naked skin, next to his, made his cock twitch once more. Katlyn knew what Mark would like, and that was having her on top of him, riding him. Mark had always loved having Katlyn on top. She pulled out of his embrace, and climbed on top, his huge cock slipped inside her with ease. She rode him slowly, his cock going deeper than ever before. He cupped her breasts in his hands, and as he did so, Katlyn reached yet another climax. He could feel his balls tightening again and he could not hold back this time, and released himself into her.

He pulled her back into his arms, and held her. Neither of them spoke, for there was no need for words. Their love making had said it all. His surprise reunion had turned out better than he had even hoped it would. He was back where he wanted to be, back in the bed of his much loved sweetheart. As they drifted off to sleep, wrapped in each other's arms, they both knew that come the morning, the rest of their lives together would begin, and nobody or anything would tear them apart ever again.