A Lazy Sunday Afternoon

Story Info
A bit of bondage to liven up the afternoon.
916 words
3.81
29.5k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was laying on a bed; blindfolded, face up, and "spread eagle" tied to the four legs of the bed. I had lost track of time. I could have been here at least twenty minutes. Without a clock or other activity it is sometimes hard to tell.

I heard a door open and felt a slight puff of cooler air and heard footsteps approaching me.

I heard a woman's voice: "How are we doing?"

I tried to respond but found that I had forgotten that there was some sort of cloth wrapped over my mouth; hence I couldn't speak clearly.

"Hmmmm, not too communicative are we? That must mean that you'll be happy with whatever I decide to do with you!"

I vigorously shook my head indicting "NO!"

She laughed and said "I think your no was really a yes. You are just being coy with me."

The laugh sent a chill up my spine.

I felt the depression of the bed as she climbed up on it. She was now kneeling (?) next to my genitals.

The next thing I knew she was fastening a metal clamp on my scrotum, separating my balls from my penis. She tightened the clamp to the point where there was no chance of either testicle escaping without severe damage. All the while she was humming a Bach melody line.

I could feel her fiddling with part of the clamp. I recognized the sound. She was tying something to part of the clamp. Then I felt her tug on the clamp. It wasn't hard enough to hurt me, but was hard enough to let me know that if she wished she could really do just that.

I felt her get off the bed and do something mechanical at the foot of the bed. She then did something with the cord that was tied to the clamp on my nut sack and then she let go of the cord. I could feel the pull from the weight that she had added to the cord. It wasn't quite painful, yet. Then she apparently started the weight swinging. I could feel my nuts being pulled on in time with the swinging of the weight. It felt like someone rhythmically pulling on my nuts.

"How do you like that?"

Her voice had an almost musical lilt to it. She was obviously happy with her work at the moment.

I felt her get back on the bed. This time I felt her playing with my nipples. I was afraid I knew what was coming next. Sure enough, I felt a wooden spring clothespin grip my right nipple. (I could tell that the clip was wood because many of the plastic ones have highly uncomfortable ridges on them.) It was only moments later before I felt the clip being applied to my left nipple.

"My, my, we seem to be ignoring your cock. Let's see what we can do about that."

Moments later I could feel a condom being unrolled on my now rigid cock.

"Can you hear that sound in the background?"

I listened. And, yes, I heard the sound and recognized it immediately. I have a dairy farm and the sound of a Surge vacuum milking machine is unmistakable. As I was listening I felt the suction as one of the impulse milkers was slid over my cock. It was heavy, but the rhythmic pulsing was maddening.

"We're almost there; now let's add the finishing touch."

I heard the vibrator start up. She started on my balls and alternated between them and vibrating the base of my cock. I knew I couldn't last long. Just as I almost reached my peak, the vibrating and pulsing stopped.

I squirmed to try to get some more friction so that I could ejaculate, but I couldn't.

"My, my, are you trying to tell me that you want more?"

I shook my head yes.

"Well then, you'll need to help me first."

Saying that, she removed the cloth that had covered my mouth. She then moved so that she was straddling me with her pussy right at my mouth.

All she said was "eat!"

I immediately started pleasing her with my mouth and tongue. It took several minutes but she finally had a violent orgasm. Just as she started to come down from her first orgasm she pulled the milking device off my cock and moved back, impaling herself on my cock. Then she started to pleasure herself "cowgirl" style. She had another orgasm before I came violently. She continued to ride me through two more of her orgasms. By the end of the second one I had completely been drained and my cock had fallen out of her.

She got off the bed and I could hear water running. When she came back I felt the wonderful warm water on a wash cloth as she cleaned up my cock and balls. Then, she proceeded to remove the cloths pins on my nipples (oh did that hurt!) and she removed the clamp from my scrotum. At last she untied my feet and then my hands. Finally she removed blindfold and kissed me on the mouth.

"Did you have fun?" she asked.

"Yes, dear you really did a wonderful job. I feel like cuddling for a while and then it will be your turn to be tied up."

My loving wife and I lay down for a wonderful time of cuddling. I love our kinky and loving relationship.