A Lenient Punishment

Story Info
After I steal lingerie, mall cops punish me off-the-record.
2.3k words
3.83
100.9k
39
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I waved goodbye to my best friend as she headed toward her car, then went back inside the mall to get one more thing. I had saved up babysitting money all year to buy the perfect prom dress, and had finally found that dress today. The dress was elegant and long, made of a shimmering green fabric that matched my eyes perfectly. I had promised my boyfriend that prom night would be the best night of our lives, and I wasn't about to let him down. He had been so wonderful and patient when I told him that I wanted to wait for sex, so I wanted to make it up to him on our special night together. I knew I could surprise him if I was wearing some sexy lingerie under my relatively modest dress, but I didn't have any money left. Now that I was alone, I could slip into the lingerie store and find something amazing to take home with me.

It's not like I'm new to shoplifting- I've done it a few times before, and I honestly enjoy the thrill I get from taking something. The trick is to act like it's no big deal. If you don't look like you're doing anything wrong, no one will look twice at you. I casually browsed around the store, picking out a few different items to try on, then headed to the changing rooms. I tried on all of the items and decided on a white, lacy corset with matching panties. The panties even had a hole in the crotch- I was getting aroused by the thought of my boyfriend's fingers finding that surprise! Not wanting to get too worked up, I quickly snipped the tags off of the corset and undies and put my own clothes back on over them. There were already quite a few unwanted items hanging in the stall, so I added the items I didn't want. As I walked out of the area, one of the saleswomen asked, "Nothing worked out for you?"

"Nope, too bad," I replied, smiling apologetically. "Maybe next time." And I confidently walked out of the store, sure that no one had noticed me, and with butterflies in my stomach from the knowledge that I had done something illegal. My stomach dropped a bit as I noticed two mall security officers standing right outside the store, but I looked straight ahead and strode right by them.

At least I thought I did. "Excuse me, ma'am, mind if we ask you a few questions?" I heard from behind me. I stopped to turn around, but both officers immediately came to my sides and folded their arms across their chests.

"Um, I guess... why do you need to talk to me?" I asked, hoping that I didn't look too guilty. But apparently they had already seen whatever they were looking for, because they smiled at one another knowingly.

"Just come with us and we won't need to make a scene," the taller, handsomer officer said, leading the way as the other one followed behind. My mind was racing. How could they possibly have known about my theft? Were there cameras in the dressing rooms? Was there a silent alarm tag on the merchandise? However it was, they certainly knew that I had stolen something. They led me to an empty corner of the mall and into the security office.

"I'll need to see your ID, ma'am." I rifled through my purse, pushing my own bra and panties out of the way to pull out my wallet and hand over my driver's license. "Just turned 18, I see. Well, happy birthday, but penalties are much harsher for adults than children. Do you understand that theft is a misdemeanor?" I nodded, eyes down. "And that misdemeanor charges come with jail time and hefty fines, between $1000 and $10,000?"

I looked up, shocked at the large fine amounts. I was supposed to go to college in the fall, and student loans don't pay for criminal fines. Would they even let me matriculate with a misdemeanor on my record? Would I be allowed to leave the state?

"I can tell you don't want any of those things to happen, Miss," said the handsome officer. "I believe we might be able to make an exception in your case, if you can show us that you truly regret your actions."

"I do, sir, I really do--" I stammered, eager to get out of there as quickly as possible.

"Then we'll need you to put on the stolen goods, look in the mirror, and tell us whether stealing them was really worth a possible misdemeanor charge."

"But I-" I tried to protest, when I was once again interrupted.

"Please, ma'am, we're trying to help you out here. There's a bathroom attached to the interrogation room, you can change in there, then come out and look in the mirror. If you don't want to do this our way, we can start filling out paperwork to send over to the police department."

Feeling ashamed and humiliated already, I figured showing them my lacy underthings couldn't make my situation any worse. And if this could get me out of trouble, it was worth it. So I went into the bathroom, took off my clothes, and left nothing on but the corset and panties. I noticed with horror that they were completely see-through; the white lace hid nothing. Deciding that it was too late to back out now, I quickly left the bathroom, walked straight up to the mirror and said, "This was not worth stealing. I regret my actions completely." I promptly turned around to go put my clothes back on, hoping that they were as embarrassed as I was to have been a part of this. Surely they hadn't known that my stolen goods were so revealing.

"Hold on just a minute there, young lady," came a voice over the intercom. "We're going to need to do a little more interrogation." I turned around, back toward the false mirror which the officers were standing behind.

"But I already said I was-"

"Ma'am, I'm going to need you to cooperate here. Now, Officer Kilburn is going to enter the interrogation room. Before he does, you need to put your hands behind your head and spread your legs."

"Wait, I don't think-"

"Ma'am! Remember, we're trying to help you. If you are going to be resistant, we cannot work with you." Reluctantly, I placed both hands behind my head and put my feet hip-distance apart. "A little farther apart, please." I stepped out another foot or so. "That's better, thank you. Officer Kilburn will enter now."

I was relieved to see the handsome officer walk through the door. "I'm going to need to frisk you, ma'am," he said matter-of-factly.

"What could I be hiding?" I asked, exasperated. They were taking this a bit too far.

"Please, just work with us here," he pleaded, as though I was being a huge nuisance. "Now, calm down, I'm just trying to help." Starting at my right ankle, he ran his hands all the way up my bare leg, sending shivers up my spine. When he stopped just below my panties, I let out a sigh of relief. But when he had moved up my left leg, he did not stop, leaving his right hand cupping my mound. Using his hands, and pushing his hips up behind me, he guided me a few steps forward so that I was pressed against the glass of the two-way mirror. When I started to push back, he slid his fingers through the hole in my panties and began rubbing my clitoris, whispering, "You little slut, you wanted this all along, didn't you?"

"No, I-" I tried to protest, but he was having none of it.

"You did, your pussy is wet for me. You thought you could get out of trouble by seducing me." I realized with horror that I had been turned on by the whole situation, and my cunt was betraying me. Even as he continued to rub my clitoris, he pulled down the corset, exposing my breasts and pushing them up against the cold glass. I moaned in spite of myself, unable to ignore the pleasure from his fingers circling around and around, varying pressure and rhythm. He rubbed my breasts, warming them in his hand, and lightly pinching my nipples. "Hard nipples, wet pussy. Look how much you want me, you slut. You want my dick, don't you?"

"I can't, I'm a vir-"

"A virgin? You can't expect me to believe that an eighteen-year-old virgin would steal such whorish underwear? Please. You want my cock, and you want it bad. Did you steal this just to turn me on?"

"No," I said, tears beginning to stream down my face.

"Don't lie to me! I can be lenient on you if you tell the truth. How can I blame you for taking something just to have the pleasure of my cock inside you?"

"Okay, okay," I lied.

"Why did you steal these incredibly sexy underwear?" he demanded.

"I took it so I could seduce you," I whispered, still crying silently.

This was the wrong thing to say. While he had been 'interrogating' me, he had unzipped his pants. As soon as I confessed, his large penis was shoved into me so hard I gasped.

"Okay, you got what you were waiting for, whore," he said as he began thrusting into me. The first few thrusts hurt so much that even more tears rolled down my cheeks. But even as it hurt, the motion started to feel good somehow. His fingers resumed pleasuring my clitoris, and I let out another moan. The combination of his fingers with his penis was too much for me, and I felt my body tense up, then shiver in orgasmic release. "Satisfied?" he asked.

Not sure what to do, I nodded, hoping that would be the end of it. "Good, now it's my turn." Grabbing my hips, he fucked me from behind, faster and faster until he suddenly held me still, letting out a moan himself. As he pulled his dick out of me, he slapped me on the ass. As he walked to the door and opened it, I heard clapping from the other room and remembered with horror that I had an audience. I pulled up the corset and tried to cover myself as much as I could, humiliated by the fact that I had not put up a fight, and confessed to wanting to seduce him in front of other people. I had let him take my virginity, give me my first orgasm, and even ejaculate inside of me, without once saying no. Had I wanted it?

"Well, I'm convinced that she won't do it again. Does anyone else need some convincing?" I heard him say to whomever was behind the glass. My heart sank as I heard two men say yes.

This time I would be clear. I looked Officer Kilburn in the eyes and said, "No. I won't."

"Sorry, ma'am, if it were up to me, I would let you go. But we've got other officers here who heard your confession, and they'll want to be sure you won't repeat the offense. Be careful what you wish for, darlin'." He winked and held the door open for two other men, who already had their dicks in their hands and had clearly been masturbating to my previous encounter.

"Please, I don't want-" I began, but was interrupted by the original officer who had told me he was trying to help me.

"Little slut expects to get out of trouble because the man she wanted pleasured her? That doesn't seem like a punishment to me. Like he said, be careful what you wish for. You got him, that's what you wanted, right? Now you get us too. Part of the deal." He turned to the other officer and said, "You want to go first?"

"You go ahead and get started, I'll take her mouth. I'm married, you know." I couldn't believe how matter-of-fact they were about this. Like this made sense to them. Like this wasn't sexual assault. As they came toward me, I began to cry again.

But feeling powerless to stop whatever was going to happen, I let them bend me over and insert their penises into my mouth and vagina. "You're right, Kilburn, she was wet for you! I haven't had such a slippery little cunt in ages."

"Her tongue isn't bad either," the other one said as they moved me gently back and forth between them. Gagging on one dick and being fucked with another, I closed my eyes and tried my best to pretend this wasn't happening. But before I knew it, the pleasure sensations came back and I could feel another orgasm building.

"See, I knew she was a slut, she's enjoying this," said the first officer as his hand reached around to my clit. It was already swollen and tender, and my whole body jerked at his touch. He laughed and started to rub roughly. My muscles contracted and I shuddered with my second orgasm. Seeing this, the man getting a blowjob cried out as he came in my mouth, making me cough as I choked on the salty, sticky liquid.

Now knowing it was almost over, I finally relaxed and let the man behind me use me like a sex doll. When he was finally finished, he let go of me and gave one more squeeze to my breasts and buttocks. "Nicely done, Miss," he said as he zipped up his pants. "You have paid your debt to society." He turned and walked out of the room after the other officer.

Glad to finally be left alone, I went back to the bathroom and put on my clothes. I hurried toward the door, and Officer Kilburn handed me my ID. "Now you can keep your nose clean," he said. "You know where to find me next time."

His wink made me feel sick. I ducked my head and left the office as quickly as possible, waiting until I was back inside my car to break into tears. How could something so horrible have felt so good?