A Lesbian's Dream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kikori
Kikori
116 Followers

Sammy screamed all over again as the last clip clamed both lips of her pussy, sealing it shut before Amanda stepped back to the drawer and turned around to Sammy. "Those were vibrators. All of them. All fifteen." Sammy's eyes opened wide in shock and she struggled to shake her head no, knowing the pleasure would be too much for even her, but Amanda turned around and pushed every vibrator on. Sammy tugged hard at her bindings, already flooding with cum as every bit of her pussy was quivered against, and throbbed horribly. She was pouring out cum because of it all, but it only seeped out because of how her pussy was clamed shut.

Before she could help herself, Sammy spat out the panties with a scream, and before she knew what was happening, a smooth, cylindrical object was shoved down her mouth. Sammy looked up to see Amanda pushing a thick, purple dildo into her mouth, one that was rigid but had a loose skin like a dick. "Suck on it to keep from screaming, cunt. And just for spitting out those panties..."

Amanda went back and grabbed the short, thin, stiff whip from the wall and came back, rearing it straight down on Sammy's breasts and snapping off one of the many clips holding onto the rim of her soft chest. Sammy screamed into the dildo, her mouth's opening only letting it in deeper. She instinctively bit into it and sucked on it, hard, moaning and squeaking to every fall of Amanda's whip. The dominatrix placed each snap perfectly over one clip at a time, snapping them off one by one and even drawing blood when hit just right.

Sammy was racked by orgasm after orgasm, and couldn't help but cry and moan, unable to do anything as she was bounced up and up by the fucking machine. Only one of the many vibrators in her ran out of power, but the others still shook so much against her that it was vibrating anyway. Eventually she came so much and was bounced just right that the clip sealing her pussy's lips together snapped off, letting her pleasure gush out uncontrollably as many of the vibrators went with the cum.

Amanda immediately tracked the wires to turn off the fallen vibes, leaving on the ones still inside Sammy before trading the thin whip for the long, coiled one that she used to snap off the rest of Sammy's clips with, one by one, taking her time to scatter them across the floor. Once Sammy's breasts were clear, Amanda snapped the whip so well, both the clips holding onto Sammy's nipples twisted and popped off, leaving her bleeding horribly from them.

Amanda knew limits well enough to know that the bleeding was far beyond what she could allow to continue. She opened the other un-touched drawer, having a box for just such an occasion of hurting a slave too bad. She set the box by Sammy's bouncing arm, opening it and searching through ointments and bandages to find the swabs and rub she needed to clean and patch any wounds made by the tearing of the clips. The whole time, Sammy's moaning turned from orgasmic to soothed... Despite enjoying the stinging pain, Sammy was relieved to be helped out, because it meant she was right in trusting Amanda.

Amanda removed the dildo from Sammy's mouth and, before a cry could come out, kissed Sammy deeply, feeding Sammy her tongue in the passionate snogging. Sammy kissed back just as much, unable to open her eyes in the pleasure that kept running through her. Another two vibrators gave way and stopped shaking within her, leaving her more able to give Amanda's lips her attention... And the touch of the passionate, close embrace led Sammy into another convulsing orgasm.

Sammy's throat was almost sore from the non-stop moaning, screaming, crying, and shrieking... She could only gasp and squeak anymore, even as Amanda stepped away to put away the medicine box and came back with another dildo, except this was a strap-on that Amanda quickly donned. Amanda crawled onto the table by Sammy's legs and grabbed Sammy's waist. "This is the last bit, slave, before I let you free."

Sammy nodded and whispered, "Yes ma'am" before flinching at the toy pushing up her pussy, ramming the few vibrators back every time she thrust. Each time Amanda pulled back, Sammy was greeted by a ramming from the still-running machine, giving her so many tingles as her sore body was extremely sensitive, and it almost hurt to cum against the strap-on's hardness.

Amanda looked down and pulled out gently, turning off the machine and pulling it very, very gently out of Sammy's ass before disabling any remaining vibrators. Amanda took off the strap-on and unlocked each of the clasps on Sammy's body, letting her curl up instinctively from the huge overdose of pleasure. Amanda crawled onto the table and pulled Sammy up into her lap, tucking the young slave's head snug into the breasts that had been an after-sex pillow so many times online.

Sammy sighed a shuddering, high-pitched, pleasured breath and snuggled in, almost instantly falling asleep after whispering, "I love you..."

Amanda pet Sammy's head before snuggling her close, smiling and happy to have found someone who could stand both her love and her punishment. "I love you, too... Sammy."

Kikori
Kikori
116 Followers
12