A Lesson Best Learned In Pain Ch. 1

Story Info
Woman painfully learns about her vanity.
1.5k words
3.62
99k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Auderine strutted down Bourbon Street as she did everyday at 5, making her way home from work. She always looked forward to the jealous looks of the women she passed on her way, and of course, the lust filled looks of all the men. She spent countless hours working to make her body perfect and had become so absorbed in that task, she hadn't thought of actually having a man in months and had become so strong willed, she was sure she might not ever want to have one again.

Each night for 3 months now, she'd thought of the stranger she'd seen sitting in a black '49 Mercury across the street. Was he watching her? She didn't know, but each night, she'd drop her keys as she reached the door and bend to retrieve them, feeling her tight black skirt ride up and expose her creamy thighs to the warm southern air. She'd glance over her shoulder and still he'd be there, sitting in his car, as though he hadn't seen a thing. She often thought of the stranger at night as she lay all alone in her big mahogany bed, her firm upthrust breasts straining against the satin shift she wore; her plum colored nipples hardening as she tossed and turned.

She thought he must have noticed the show she'd been putting on for him, thought of the bulge that must grow in his pants when he saw her black lace garters peek out from beneath the hem of the skirt, and the intricate lace pattern at the top of her silk stockings. She felt herself becoming wet at the thought and she laughed to herself. What the hell was she doing thinking of the pleasure she could be bringing a man? She didn't care who he was -what mattered was his lust; she wanted him to want her and to know he could never have her – all that really mattered. She threw back the covers and slithered out of bed. It was near midnight, she knew.

She pulled off the shift, freeing her exquisite breasts to be caressed by the velvet night air. Her nipples tightened at the friction of the satin as it was pulled off over her head. She chanced to peak out the window, tentatively drawing back the flimsy lace curtain, listening to the soft night traffic drifting in through the open window. There was the black car! Was he in it? She couldn't really tell - the lighting was dim and ... there he was walking across the street to his car. What had he been doing on her side of the street? He glanced back over his shoulder and his wicked black eyes met Auderine's.

She gasped and fell back against the wall beside the window, her chest heaving now, nipples taut from the chance encounter. She was trembling and frightened for some reason, goose bumps rising on her flesh. Who was he? She knew she would never get back to sleep now, not after seeing him right outside. She went to the bathroom and took a quick warm shower to relax her and then made her way back to bed, sleeping fitfully for an hour or so, dreaming of the man in the black car and his wicked eyes.

Auderine's eyes fluttered open and she sat upright, enveloped in the velvet darkness of her bedroom. Something was not right, she knew. As her eyes adjusted to the darkness, she saw him sitting in the corner of her room in a high - backed wing chair. "I've got to be dreaming," she thought, and rubbed her eyes. Still, he sat there staring at her, his eyes cutting through the darkness.

"W-what do you . . . w-who are y-you?" He heard the fear in her voice.

"Ah, ma Cherie," he drawled sweetly, "I see you are afraid. Good, be afraid – you should be. As for my name, you may address me 'my lord.' I am here to give you a lesson about your vanity; teach you about your pride. Pride is one of the seven deadly sins, you know." His deep whisper held a hint of French, and also a tinge of sincere passion. Still, Auderine trembled, her eyes wide with fear.

The man rose and began moving toward her slowly, as if he knew she would not try to escape him. She saw now he was powerfully built his shoulders broad and his thighs heavily muscled. He wore well fitting black slacks and a dove gray dress shirt – open at the collar, showing his thick neck. He had very dark features, although he was quite fair. There seemed to be a constant shadow over his face, obscuring his features. Only his dark luminescent eyes were clear; almost silver, Auderine thought.

He reached her side and gently laid his hand on her shoulder, his long fingers stroking her silken flesh. It was then that Auderine recalled her nakedness, and moved to cover herself.

"Nay, ma Cherie," he said, " do not be so proud as to deny me your flesh." At his words, Auderine dropped the sheet she had been clutching to her creamy breasts.

As if she were in a trance, she allowed him to lift her to her knees on the bed =, and to draw her against him. Her nipples became painfully erect as they rubbed against the stiff material of his shirt. She could feel his manhood gently pressing against her shaven mound and could tell he was not hard. She could not bring her eyes to meet his until he lifted her chin with a finger. Still, his face was shadowed though she was but an inch from his face. He ran a smooth fingertip over her lips and then kissed her lightly on the lips. The trance ended and Auderine began her struggle, kicking and writhing, screaming and crying, biting and finally, begging.

She was trussed spread eagle on her bed, bound by strips of her torn satin shift. She writhed in defiance, attempting escape, but it was impossible. The man raised her abdomen and supported it with pillows from beneath, then drew her legs farther apart and painfully bound then to the wooded bedpost.

Cheeks flushed, and breathing heavily Auderine closed her eyes against the scene. Her breasts heaved endlessly, her nipples tight and painfully hard; she could feel her shaven pussy lips dampen tried to deny the arousal she felt. Her legs were spread wide, her hips lifted high off the bed, leaving her nether lips wide apart, exposing her tender and moist inner flesh. To expose her further, her captor placed soft rubber – tipped clamps on each pussy lip. Attached to each clamp was a chain with a clamp at the other end. The dark man took each clamp, pulling and stretching her moist, fleshy lips, causing her to cry out, attached the clamps to part of the bed frame. Now, her tender pink pussy was fully exposed to him, her tight wet hole stretched painfully wide. He began to produce objects of torture seemingly from thin air as Auderine watched in horror. Laying all of his tools out at the foot of the bed, he proceeded to arrange dozens of candles around the room. Coming to stand in between her legs, he raised his arms and closed his eyes, exhaling. As he let out his breath, the candles lit, casting dancing shadows over Auderine's beautiful flesh.

"Now my dear, let us begin." He said cruelly looking over her tender slit, now fully open to him. He smiled and said, "This must be what you have wanted show me these many nights as you performed for me outside your door. He laughed and picked up a riding crop and began fondling it. He walked to her right side and took a soft pink nipple between his thumb and forefinger.

"Tell me what you wanted of me when you performed for me, slave," he commanded. There was no answer and so he asked again. Still Auderine did not reply. "Allow me to refresh your memory," he said began pulling her nipple away from her breast, stretching it nearly two inches before letting go.

Auderine cried out, tears rolling down her cheeks. "I-I-I wanted you to lust for me," she sobbed.

"That is not the proper response, you little bitch. Address me as you were instructed or be punished."

Auderine's mind went blank, for should could not recall what to say. The master saw the question on her face and again, reached down and pulled the nipple brutally, stretching it cruelly to three inches and pinching so hard it began to turn violet.

"M-m-m-m-yy looooord," Auderine wailed, and he released the nipple. Her tears had now wetted her neck and her hair. The stranger bent down and took the abused nipple into his mouth, softly licking it, sucking gently until her sobbing quieted.

Moving to her left side, he took the nipple into his mouth, suckling gently as he had before. Auderine felt the moisture begin to trickle out of her wide stretched hole and slowly down her thighs. Her newfound 'lord' moved to stand between her wide spread legs.