A Lesson for the Teacher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stepjones
stepjones
716 Followers

Now Kayla found herself reliving it as she slid her panties down her long legs. She could feel the juice dripping out of her shaved pussy as she played with herself, still teasing herself and bringing her excitement level higher. Finally, she could stand it no longer, and she picked up the vibrator. It slid easily into her wet opening. She positioned the outer portion, which had a little knob, against her pink clit and turned on the controls. "Mmmmm," she moaned as the vibrations started, and she pushed the shaft deeper into her pussy.

Kayla played with one of her hard nipples while she moved the vibrator and arranged it time and again against her aching clit. She pictured kissing her friend in college and touching and sucking her breasts. She remembered licking her way down the girl's body to her wet pussy and tasting another woman under her tongue. Her heart beat fast as she remembered licking the girl's pussy and bringing her to a shattering climax. Kayla closed her eyes and pictured the girl's climax. Kayla held the vibrator still now. Her clit was on fire. She began to climax just like the girl she was fantasizing about, but as Kayla cried out in ecstasy, it was Melissa's face she pictured climaxing while Kayla licked her pussy.

Chapter Five

Monday morning inevitably arrived as it has a tendency to do, and Kayla was back at school teaching math to groups of sixth graders who seemed a little more settled now that it was the second week of school. When her free period arrived and she joined Melissa in their office, her cheeks reddened as she remembered masturbating and thinking about the other teacher. Melissa was looking over some papers at her desk. She smiled happily when she saw Kayla and Kayla's embarrassment faded. After all, Melissa didn't know about it.

"Things feel like they're getting into a pattern, Missy," Kayla commented about the morning.

"It's always that way. Trust me; things get more orderly with each passing week."

They chatted about school for a few minutes and then Kayla asked about Melissa's date with Glen. Now it appeared that Melissa was embarrassed. "Kayla, remember what we were talking about the other night? About, umm, about....sex?"

Kayla felt a small thrill just hearing her friend say the word. She nodded.

"Well, Glen told me he would like to have sex with me.....made me feel like I was holding out on him, although he didn't mean it like that, and he was pretty nice about it. He said we can take it slowly, but he asked for something really, um, specific, and I don't know how to do it and...." Melissa looked like she wanted to cry.

"Ok, don't worry. I can help you. What does he want you to do?"

"He, uh, he wants me to perform, um------ oral sex on him." Melissa was staring down at her hands as she nervously wrung them in her lap.

"He asked for a blow job?" Kayla asked, her eyes wide.

"Yes," Melissa answered, visibly cringing from the more crude word for it. "And I don't know what to do or if I even want to do it. What should I do?"

Kayla thought about that for a moment. She looked over at Melissa. The other teacher was wearing a black skirt that was creeping up her smooth thighs as she sat in her chair. Her white silk blouse was straining across her large breasts, and Kayla could see some soft flesh through a gaping area between two buttons. She looked at Melissa's beautiful eyes behind the glasses, and she wondered what she would be like during sex if she loosened up.

"Well, you either tell him no, or let me teach you a thing or two. Glen won't know what hit him."

"I think I want to try-----I feel like I owe it to him for making him wait so long."

"Ok, then, let me be your mentor in this, just as you are mentoring me in teaching sixth grade math, Missy," Kayla replied with a sly smile.

She opened a vinyl lunch tote that was sitting on her desk and pulled out a banana. Kayla pulled her chair next to Melissa's and peeled the banana.

"Ok, pretend this is his cock. You can stroke it up and down a few times.....that will get him hard if he isn't already." Kayla looked at the other teacher through her long lashes. Melissa had turned crimson at the frank talk.

Kayla put her hand on Melissa's bare knee and gave it a gentle squeeze. Both women felt a little rush from the contact. Melissa assumed it was due to the fact that they were talking about sex.

"It's ok, Missy," Kayla soothed. "Just try to get over your embarrassment. You can be completely relaxed and comfortable with me."

"I know," Melissa replied.

"Ok, after you've stroked him, start at the head of his cock and suck and lick it a little." Kayla demonstrated with the banana. "Then take the head into your mouth and slide your mouth up and down the shaft like this." Kayla proceeded to give oral sex to the banana and when she lifted her head; her face was a mess with smashed banana.

Melissa burst out laughing, and it eased her tension considerably.

"You're a riot, Kayla. Thanks so much! Now I look forward to my next lesson."

Melissa removed her glasses to wipe a tear from her eye, and Kayla's breath caught. Melissa was absolutely gorgeous without the spectacles. She couldn't remove her eyes from the beautiful face in front of her.

"What's the matter, Kayla?"

Kayla shook her head as she awoke from her daze. "Nothing. I'm just glad you enjoyed my silly display."

"I did----very much. You eased my nervousness. Will you come over after school on Thursday to talk more about it? It's supposed to be a beautiful day-----bring a bathing suit. I have a small pool at my house."

Now Kayla was anxious for Thursday to arrive. She had at first told herself that it was due to the fact that she was really helping Missy out of a bind and that made her feel good, but she knew she was kidding herself. On Tuesday after school she decided to admit to herself that she was attracted to Melissa. She admitted to herself how much she had enjoyed the unexpected girl/girl experience she'd had in college and how she wanted to have that experience again------with Melissa. After admitting all that, now she really couldn't wait for Thursday afternoon.

Chapter Six

It was finally Thursday afternoon. Kayla had spent all day glancing at the clock as she had tried to focus on teaching her students. She was now in her Civic following her friend to her home. Kayla watched Melissa's BMW turn into a driveway, and she pulled in behind her.

Melissa's house was an attractive brick colonial with a front porch. A swing hung from the porch ceiling and a large floral wreath adorned the front door which was painted a deep shade of burgundy. Melissa was walking up the porch steps, hauling her briefcase, and she turned and waited for Kayla.

"What do you think of Casa Missy?" she asked when Kayla joined her on the porch.

"It's really pretty, Missy," Kayla replied. "It reminds me of you."

"Thanks. My parents bought it as an investment, and it's been a very nice place for me to live. I enjoy decorating and collecting antiques and having a house has enabled me to do that."

Kayla followed Missy into the house and across the living room, which was beautifully furnished and painted light yellow.

"Oh, I love your little pool," Kayla exclaimed looking out through the back porch to the fenced-in yard.

"Yes, that was a nice bonus," Melissa said. "I enjoy having it. Ok, go on up to the guest room-----first door on the left and change, and I'll meet you out at the pool."

"Missy-----I brought a very daring two-piece suit. I expect you to be in a bikini too or I'll be uncomfortable," Kayla teased.

"Ok, it's the least I can do," Melissa replied.

Fifteen minutes later they were sitting on lounge chairs covered in plush cushions, sipping lemonade and nibbling on some small sandwiches Melissa had brought out. True to her word, Melissa was wearing a bikini. It was bright blue and matched her eyes and although the top was a halter style that covered most of her midriff, she looked incredibly sexy. Kayla's suit was a pink tropical floral print and was extremely tiny. Most of her firm round breasts were bare and the tiny bottoms showed a bit of cheek at the tops of her long legs.

Missy was finding herself staring at her friend's body, and she wondered vaguely why she was looking at another woman like that. She decided it was because Kayla had the most perfect figure she had ever seen. Kayla was looking at Melissa's breasts which were spilling out from the top of her halter. They were so soft and full and large that the material could barely hold them in. She could feel wetness between her legs and hoped it wouldn't drip out of her small bikini bottoms.

"Ok, Missy, it's time to get back down to business. Do you still want to learn how to please your man?"

Melissa nodded, her cheeks flushing.

"Ok, then. I think we need to work on your oral skills. Pick up your folded towel and give it a passionate kiss."

Melissa laughed nervously but did what Kayla instructed.

"Were you focusing on really making it sexy?" Kayla asked.

"That's just it, Kayla. I------uh, I haven't even had much kissing experience. Glen and I have done very little. I don't know how I'll use my tongue on his----his----well you know if I haven't even used it when I've kissed him."

"You've never kissed with tongue?"

Melissa shook her head in embarrassment.

Kayla stood up and sat down on Melissa's chair so that their thighs were touching. She could feel her heart beating frantically as she was about to make a very bold move.

"There's only one thing to do. You're going to have to practice kissing."

Kayla pressed her body against Melissa's and their breasts touched as she encircled her friend's body and placed her lips against Melissa's. Melissa didn't even have time to react. Two sets of soft pretty lips were joined-----Melissa's lush full lips wore a wine-colored lipstick and Kayla's were slick with a mauve gloss. Kayla's lips became more insistent as they forced Melissa's to part further, and then Kayla's tongue slipped inside Melissa's mouth.

Melissa wanted to pull away, to tell Kayla this wasn't a good idea, but she couldn't move. To her astonishment, she felt her own tongue seek Kayla's, and she moaned slightly as their tongues twirled together in an erotic ballet. Melissa was being flooded with sensations she didn't recognize, but they felt delicious and she was powerless against them. Kayla was in ecstasy; she couldn't believe how good Melissa felt and tasted. She loved that Missy wasn't pulling away, and she forced Melissa's mouth to open more as she let her tongue explore. She glided it over Melissa's teeth and gums and then back to her tongue. Their tongues were exploring each other like two ravenous lovers.

Finally, Melissa pulled away, her face flushed, her feelings confused. She was feeling tightness deep in her belly. It was a feeling she didn't recognize. Kayla was smiling at her.

"You did very well on your first practice session," Kayla said. She put her hand on Melissa's thigh and gave it a tender squeeze.

Melissa was still trying to catch her breath. She looked at Kayla's hand on her leg and felt like it was someone else's thigh she was looking at.

"Kayla," she said finally, catching her breath. "Was that okay?"

"It was great!" Kayla replied, her eyes on Melissa's beautiful lips.

"No, I mean------I mean, was it okay for us to kiss like that?" "I mean, two girls-------and, and," her voice trailed off helplessly.

"You didn't like it?" Kayla asked, a feeling of fear rising in the pit of her stomach. She wondered if she had made a mistake in doing that.

"No, I did like it. More than anything I ever-------Oh, God, Kayla, please kiss me again!"

Kayla wrapped her arms around the other teacher and pressed her soft lips against hers. Melissa's mouth instinctively opened and Kayla pressed her tongue inside. Melissa's tongue met Kayla's tentatively at first and then more aggressively as the kiss grew hotter and more passionate. Melissa was lost in a swirl of sensations that were quite foreign to her. She loved the feel of Kayla's soft mouth and tongue and her soft body pressing against her own. Almost in spite of herself her tongue pressed hard against Kayla's and her hands grasped the willowy girl to her. She found herself untying Kayla's bikini top as she sucked hungrily at the tongue that was in her mouth. Kayla's top fell to the ground and Missy's fingers were on her breasts, squeezing her nipples and grasping the soft mounds in her hands. She had no idea what was making her do this, but Kayla's breasts felt incredible in her hands, and she continued to touch them.

Kayla was stunned that Missy had been so aggressive and passionate, but she was thrilled. She could feel her pussy dripping in response, and her nipples were hard as pebbles under Missy's probing fingers. Just as she was about to remove the other girl's top, Missy suddenly went slack. Her hands fell from Kayla's breasts and her mouth left Kayla's. Melissa wiped her mouth with the back of her hand.

"Oh, God, Kayla, I'm so sorry! I don't know what came over me-------it------it just felt so good------I couldn't stop."

"Missy, it's ok. I loved it. I'm sorry you pulled away."

"Really?" Missy couldn't even meet Kayla's eyes.

"Oh, my God, yes! But, I guess that's enough of a lesson for one day. I'll come over another day and we'll continue," Kayla said reluctantly. She didn't want to push Melissa too far, and she couldn't believe how well things had already gone. She looked at the blushing blonde with her huge breasts and felt a jolt of lust like she never had before. She couldn't wait until their next intimate encounter and hoped that Missy wouldn't think better of allowing it.

Chapter Seven

The next morning Kayla was very anxious to see Melissa and make sure everything was all right between them. Unfortunately, a student needed some extra help during her planning period and by the time she made it into their shared office Missy was back in her classroom writing problems on the board. Kayla had wanted to see her in the more intimate setting of their office, but she entered the other teacher's classroom and cleared her throat.

Melissa turned away from the board and blushed when she saw Kayla. Kayla's heart sank when she saw the flush of Missy's face, fearing that she was regretting what had transpired between them.

"Hi Kayla, I saw you helping that student and I didn't want to interrupt, but I wanted to talk to you."

Oh no, here it comes, Kayla thought. Missy was going to tell her that the sex lessons were over-----that she wasn't comfortable with it.

"I was wondering if you could come over for dinner tonight and continue, uh, my instruction. I, uh, figure we should continue while it's going so well," Melissa stuttered, her blush deepening.

Kayla blinked and had to mentally ask herself if she had heard correctly.

"Yes, of course I can. You're ok with everything?" She hated herself for asking but felt it was appropriate to do so.

Missy nodded and blushed further. "I feel like I'm waking up from a long slumber, and I don't want to stop now. Glen will be so surprised."

Kayla's initial excitement was diminished by Missy's mention of her boyfriend, but she wanted this woman more than she had ever wanted anyone, and she would take her any way she could get her.

"I better get set-up in my room. I'll be at your house tonight-----say 6:30?" She walked from the room and didn't see Melissa's lovely blue eyes follow her every move.

Chapter Eight

The dinner plates were empty and the wine glasses were getting that way as well as the two pretty ladies sat across from each other in Melissa's quaint dining room. She had a lovely antique mahogany dining set complete with a china cabinet filled with mismatched pieces and a side board sporting a lovely silver tea service and a vase of fresh lilies. Pink candles flickered in crystal candle sticks on the table, and Missy was gazing at Kayla's pretty face as she spoke. Over dinner, Melissa had asked Kayla if she had ever been with a girl before and Kayla had relayed the story of her one experience. Melissa had felt an uncharacteristic tingling between her legs while Kayla spoke, and she puzzled at her reaction. Maybe it was because Kayla was teaching her about sex that she was finding Kayla sexy. She was not so naïve that she didn't recognize that feeling. She didn't understand it in the least, however.

"I was thinking," Kayla began, "have you ever had your breasts touched? When you touched mine during the kissing, I didn't have a chance to touch yours, and I wondered if Glen has ever touched yours?

Missy flushed and shook her head. "He has felt them through my top, but he has never tried to do that. He knows how uptight I am, I guess, and didn't attempt it. Listen, I'm sorry I touched yours-----it was just a reflex or something-----I don't know what."

"Don't you dare apologize. First, I liked it and it goes with kissing-----that kind of caressing. Glen will do it to you, and when you are kissing him you can stroke his neck or back or thigh or feel his cock through his pants. So you did right to touch me like that-----you have very good instincts."

"Who would've known I would know what to do? Frumpy little me who has had zero experience."

"Don't call yourself that," Kayla admonished. She reached across the table and took off Melissa's glasses. "You are pretty with these on, but you are gorgeous without them. You should consider contacts or vision surgery. Without these you'll be fighting men off with a stick."

"Well, subconsciously that's probably why I've kept them." Melissa gave her throaty chuckle. "Besides they go with my innocent, schoolmarm persona."

"You're not going to be so innocent anymore, lady," Kayla said as she walked around the table and grabbed Melissa's hand.

Emboldened by the wine and the beautiful face in front of her she took the curvy blonde into her arms and kissed her. Missy's mouth opened immediately, and with the familiarity of a lover, her tongue sought Kayla's. Their soft tongues caressed gently and then pressed hard together as their hands began to travel down each other's backs. Missy tangled her fingers in Kayla's long locks while Kayla let her hands stroke down to Missy's round bottom and gently squeeze the soft cheeks as she pressed against her. Their bodies were molded together and their wine-sweetened breath was delicious as the kiss grew more and more passionate. Kayla's hands traveled back up Missy and she grasped her white cotton top and pulled it out of her waist band. Then in a bold move, she pulled it over the blonde's head.

Missy stood there in a white lace bra with her khaki skirt and low-heeled pumps and looked at Kayla's sweet face.

"Maybe we should get more comfortable," she said with a nervous chuckle and led Kayla to the living room sofa.

Once seated, they began to kiss again and Kayla reached up and opened the tortoise shell clasp in Melissa's hair and watched the shiny blonde curtain of hair cascade over the voluptuous woman's shoulders.

"No glasses and the hair down-----now that's hot," she told Missy as she pressed her lips to hers again, thrilling at the feeling of the other girl's breasts pressing against her chest.

She reached behind Melissa and unhooked her bra and pulled away from the kiss to look at the enormous breasts when they were released. The mounds were full and white and they hung down just right. Missy's nipples were bright pink and very large. Kayla's hands closed around the soft, large orbs as her mouth found Melissa's again, and she moaned into Missy's mouth.

"You feel so good," she whispered.

"And you're feeling me so good," Missy chuckled. "I'm glad I'm not an English teacher because I wanted to say that."

stepjones
stepjones
716 Followers