A Lesson for the Teacher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stepjones
stepjones
718 Followers

Kayla let the blouse fall from her shoulders and she unhooked her bra and tossed it aside. She was very aware of Missy's big, blue eyes gazing at her. She pinched one nipple and then the other and then cupped each perfect breast. Kayla licked her fingers and caressed each nipple, pulling on them until they were elongated and hard. She lifted up her cotton, floral skirt and ran her fingers over the crotch of her silky, pink panties. A big wet spot was clearly visible. Kayla saw from the corner of her eye that Missy was watching, transfixed. Kayla stuck a finger inside and drew it out, gleaming with juices. She licked it. "Mmm," she said as she tasted her wetness.

Missy watched in amazement, going from her other numb state into a fresh daze. She could not look away. It was like a train wreck. The next thing she knew, Kayla was approaching her.

"Suck my nipples," Kayla commanded, dropping to her knees next to Missy. Missy sucked as if brainwashed, making the long nipples even longer and harder. Her hands found first one breast and then the other and she squeezed them.

Kayla moaned, "That's it, play with my tits." She threw her head back and felt Missy's hands on her, Missy's mouth sucking the nipples again. She was carried away with lust and anger and all the other emotions. She grabbed Missy's sweater top and pulled it over her head quickly. She grabbed Missy's glasses and set them on the desk. She kissed her hard as she reached around her and opened the back of her white bra and thrust it aside. Kayla pulled hard at Missy's big breasts and then sucked them. She bit down on a nipple, and Missy jolted but didn't pull away.

Kayla removed her skirt. She thrust her panty-clad pussy into Missy's face. "Eat me," she commanded. Missy sat there staring, dazed. "Eat me, damn it!" Kayla almost growled, and she pushed Missy's head to her wet crotch. Missy could not stop what was happening nor did she seem to want to. She buried her face in the fragrant wet panties and grabbed the material with her teeth, chewing it. She licked and sucked at the panties and then she grasped them and pulled them off. Kayla kicked them aside. "Eat me now, and make me cum hard. I want you to make me cum hard."

Kayla was surprised by what she was doing, but she was powerless to stop this manifestation of her lust and emotions. Missy was under Kayla's spell and buried her face in the dripping pussy and licked and sucked it. Kayla moaned and pressed her pussy against Missy. Kayla reached for Missy's hand.

"Fuck me with your fingers," she commanded. Missy thrust three fingers into Kayla and Kayla almost exploded. "Fuck me hard!" Missy's fingers moved in and out of Kayla hard and fast as she furiously licked Kayla's wet, pink flesh. Kayla pressed the blonde head to her pussy, pulling on Missy's hair. "Oh, God, I'm going to cum! Fuck me so hard, FUUUUCCCKKKK MEEEEE!" Kayla exploded on Missy's face and fingers, shiny, clear juices gushed out of her and ran down Missy's arm and dripped onto her khaki skirt.

"Don't stop," Kayla demanded as she forced Missy to finger-fuck and lick her to another shattering and wet climax before she stepped back.

Still in a rage of emotions, she began to clear things off Missy's desk. "Climb up here," she commanded. "Get on your knees." Missy followed the instructions like a sleepwalker.

Kayla looked at Missy's big breasts hanging down, and she knelt down and put her head below them. God, they were so beautiful and sexy she thought as she sucked hard at each nipple and then bit them. Missy moaned, becoming utterly lost to sensation yet again. Kayla let her tongue flick gently from Missy's beautiful breasts to her stomach and then down to her pussy. She teased the blonde with her tongue licking just around her clit but not touching it.

"Oh, please, Kayla," Missy groaned, breathing hard.

"Please, what?" Kayla teased.

"Oh, God, Kayla. Please make me climax," Missy begged. Kayla still let her tongue flick lightly over Missy, reveling in the wetness of her pussy and the sweet smell of her.

Kayla still felt anger and passion coursing through her. She smacked Missy's ass with her hand before she knew what she was doing. "I think the teacher has been naughty and needs to be paddled," Kayla stated as she smacked Missy's soft round bottom again. Kayla slapped the soft ass cheeks again and again until they were pink and Missy's face cheeks had flushed to a matching shade. Somehow, the slapping of her bottom had woken her from her daze, and she realized that Kayla was angry and hurting and that she wanted more than anything to go back in time and to wake in Kayla's soft arms. Overcome by guilt, lust, and some other emotions she couldn't understand she moaned loudly.

"Kayla, I've been a bad girl. Please punish me but please make me climax. I need to so badly." The words surprised Missy even as she uttered them and Kayla found that she was surprised to hear them as well.

Kayla grabbed a smooth wooden pointer that was on Missy's desk and slathered hand lotion from a dispenser onto it. Spreading Missy's pink ass cheeks, she slowly guided the pointer into Missy's asshole. Missy's eyes widened in pain but as Kayla's golden head dropped down and her tongue began to caress Missy's bare pussy, pleasure overtook her, somehow intensified by the pain of her sore cheeks and stuffed asshole.

Kayla licked and sucked gently at first but then got more wild and aggressive with her mouth as she gently twisted the pointer into Missy's asshole. Missy was panting and grunting and begging Kayla to make her climax.

"Please, Kayla...."

Finally, Kayla closed her mouth onto the swollen pink clit and Missy gasped. Kayla licked and sucked Missy with abandon. She reached up finally and spread Missy's soft pink hood, revealing the hidden inner clit. It was bright pink and shiny. Kayla licked and sucked at it furiously.

Missy had never felt anything so amazing, and she could feel her climax building. Suddenly, her legs tensed, and she began to convulse as the amazing climax overtook her. The pointer filling her asshole made the sensations more intense and she shuddered and convulsed like never before.

"OHHHHH, God, Kayla!!!!!!!" Missy's voluptuous body shook and trembled repeatedly until finally she stilled, exhausted.

When she had quieted, Kayla gently removed the pointer and began to gather her clothes.

"I'm sorry, Missy. I don't know what came over me."

"Kayla, I'm the one who is sorry. Please give me some time to come to terms with everything. I need to go out with Glen tomorrow night, and let me please have the weekend to think. My time with you has been the most special time of my life, honestly, but I need some time."

Kayla nodded. She was heartened by Missy's words but still worried that Missy would choose not to continue their relationship. She had no choice but to allow Missy time to work through it. The ladies silently dressed and when they had gotten themselves together, Missy walked over to Kayla and gave her a hug.

"Keep your chin up, Kayla. I hate to see you so downhearted. Please just give me time to work this out."

Kayla nodded again and smiled radiantly at Missy, hope in her eyes. Missy felt her heart contract when she saw that smile, and she smiled back at the other teacher.

"It will be okay, Kayla," she said as she gathered her things and began to leave the office. Kayla watched her leave, her eyes glued to her curving backside as she walked.

Chapter Fourteen

The weekend was slow and agonizing for Kayla, and she tried hard not to think too much. She thought over and over about the positive things her lover had said, and she prayed that Missy would work things out in her mind and decide to continue to be Kayla's lover. When Monday arrived, Kayla felt a sense of trepidation at seeing Missy and could barely walk into the school her tension was so great.

However, it proved to be a terribly busy day and the two women never made it into their shared office at the same time. The only good thing about not seeing Missy and finding out what she was thinking was that it postponed finding out something that Kayla knew would devastate her if it came to pass. Fortunately, she was too busy to think much about it.

When the hectic momentum of the day finally waned, Kayla found herself in the shared office at the same time as Missy and sighed in relief. Missy was sitting at her desk writing in a notebook, and she barely looked at Kayla.

Boldly, Kayla strode over to her. She couldn't take the waiting anymore. She had to find out what was in the beautiful blonde's mind.

"Missy, I think we need to talk. Please tell me you have sorted things out."

Missy looked up at Kayla, and there were tears in her beautiful blue eyes.

"Kayla, I think fate has sorted things out for us. Glen asked me to marry him, and I said yes." Missy held up her left hand, and Kayla noticed a diamond sparkling on Missy's ring finger.

Kayla felt like a cannon ball had just hit her in the stomach. She muttered congratulations to Missy and grabbed her Coach briefcase and hurriedly left the school. Driving home in the Civic, she could barely see the road behind her veil of tears. She threw herself down on her bed once she was home and cried until she was drained of all emotion.

The next week was long and agonizing as Kayla tried to avoid Missy as much as possible. She had tried to turn some of her pain into anger and that defense had enabled her to do her job. She felt like a robot devoid of any emotion with a layer of anger simmering just below the surface.

On Friday, Kayla was about to go home when she noticed an envelope on her desk. She picked it up and opened it. Inside was a note from Missy. "Please meet me at my house, Kayla. Please come now. Missy"

Kayla let her anger bubble forth and fumed about the other teacher summoning her like that. She drove very fast seething with anger, and honestly, some curiosity. She tried hard to push her pain from her mind as she strode up to Missy's wreath-adorned front door. Kayla rang the bell, and Missy answered. She had changed after school into a soft navy blue silky robe, and she motioned for Kayla to come inside.

Kayla stormed in and began to yell at Missy as all of her emotions burst forth as if a floodgate had opened.

"What could you possibly want, Missy? Did you summon me over here to ask me to be a bridesmaid at your wedding?" Kayla demanded.

Missy reached for Kayla's hand, but Kayla pulled it away. She saw Missy flinch and was glad. Her anger and hurt was overpowering her now.

"Kayla, there isn't going to be a wedding," Missy said. "I gave the ring back to Glen. It wasn't what I wanted. Kayla, I love you. I want to be with you. I never felt better in my life than when I was with you. I'm sorry I hurt you. Please forgive me." Missy began to cry, and she buried her face in her hands.

Kayla didn't comprehend what she was hearing at first. When it finally sunk in she went over to Missy and grabbed her wrists, pulling them away from her damp cheeks.

"My God, Missy. I love you, too." Kayla began to cry now, too, and they were tears of relief and joy.

Missy looked at her and her heart swelled. She gave a husky chuckle. "Maybe this isn't such a good idea after all. Two girls together---all that emotion and tears. Guys don't show emotion so much---maybe I better call Glen back."

Kayla laughed and pulled Missy into her arms. "Don't you dare, or I might have to spank you again."

"Promises, promises," Missy said with a grin, and then she pressed her lips against Kayla's and Kayla stroked Missy's back through the silky robe and pressed her body tightly against her lovers.

"Let's go upstairs," she said with lust in her voice. "I still have more things to teach you."

"I can't wait to learn them," Missy said, and then she couldn't speak anymore because Kayla was kissing her and their tongues were entwined just as their hearts and lives had interconnected in a profusion of love and passion.

stepjones
stepjones
718 Followers