A Lesson in Cheating

Story Info
Swinging wife finds a guy to teach her him a lesson.
2.1k words
3.87
62.8k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had to leave the Christmas party. My husband’s actions had mandated retribution but I wasn’t about to blow my job by letting someone dip their pen in my company ink. As I walked down the hall toward the elevator my mind raced. We both were free to have sex with whomever we wanted. He had strayed much more than I. My understanding had always been that we would find someone who gave us something we didn’t have in our relationship. For example, my husband, being an investment banker, would never double-team me with at a pool hall with his construction worker friend. Likewise, I would never get breast implants and let him do me in the ass. But tonight he had skipped my company’s Christmas party to fuck a girl who looked exactly like me. The reason I knew was if that if either of us are doing someone at home, we turn on our web cam so the other can watch. (That started when I did the UPS guy at home one day.) He sent me an email detailing his plans, which I picked up right before I was going down the hall to join the others at the party. I checked the cam thinking that maybe the girl would inspire me to race home and join them. (Something I had done only once.) But what I saw really made me mad. Not only did she look like me – long, skinny, no boobs and curly red hair -, she just laid there leaving him to do the work. I had a few drinks at the party that just caused me to focus more on my husband’s actions. I even ran back to my computer a few times to check their process. “That’s my cock she has in her mouth,” I thought to myself and she still wasn’t really moving.

Regardless of my anger, I was getting horny and I was going to find me someone to do between the office and home. Just as I was about to hit the elevator call button, some movement down the hall to my right caught my eye. I turned to see guy returning to his office. For the half second I could see him, he looked all right from behind so I turned to see if he was alone.

I opened the door to his office and was happy to find it was a single room with only him, a computer and a desk. He had some music playing that I didn’t recognize but I did think it had a nice beat to dance to. “Excuse me, are you married?” I wasn’t a home wrecker after all.

“No. But -”

“Stop right there,” I interrupted as I walked toward him. “You don’t want to ruin this by talking now do you.” (I can’t tell you how many guys have talked there way out of a great evening.) One of the great benefits of not having any breasts to speak of was I could where my shirts unbuttoned very low. It took no time at all to pop open the two buttons I did have fastened and my white, fitted oxford was on the floor. I can’t imagine what he thought seeing a 5’ 11”, topless red head in heals crossing the floor toward him. I am a little self-conscious about my boney thighs so I was going to keep my black skirt on for as long as I could.

When I got closer, I started to step to the music. I thought a lap dance might be a good way to get things started. He was being a good boy and letting me do what I wanted to do. As I mentioned before, my breasts are barely an A-cup. What I thought to be a curse in high school turned out to be a blessing in that I have the most exquisitely sensitive nipples. I began to run my hands over my chest as I neared him. It took no more than a touch or two of my nipples for other parts of my body to want attention. I mounted him as he sat silent in his chair. I hiked up my skirt and planted myself right into the “meat” of his lap. Luckily for my southern region, there was a stiffening cock to rub against. I shimmied side to side at first to allow myself to spread a little and then I began rocking back and forth to the beat of the music. On one of my upswings, his mouth found my nipples. Unlike most other men, he didn’t immediately begin to give me a tongue bath. Instead he touched them with only his lips – kissing them softly. That stopped my rocking in it place. I held there – nipple in his mouth – and waited as the kissing grew more intense. He was much more in control than other men I had seduced this way. I was just about to resume my grinding when his tongue flicked my nipple. With my first orgasm of the evening in motion, I slammed down onto his lap, grabbed his head and kissed him wildly while I came.

Normally, at this point I would just rip his pants off and ride him until I was satisfied but this guy seemed to know what he was doing - first with the staying quiet and now with the gentle use of his tongue on my breast. I pulled away from our kiss and raised my breast back near his mouth. He lifted his hand and gently pinched my nipple and softly sucked it into his mouth. His other hand found its way around to my derrière. I had always been kind of shy about my butt. I thought it to be too boney. I always considered myself sexy but I garnered that feeling from my actions and not my appearance. The way he was rubbing it made me feel like a girl with a hot ass and that gave me more confidence than I usually had – which was a great deal. Eventually, his other hand came away from my chest and slid down to my ass as well. I was about to come again. Two hands massaging my butt like I had “back” and a masterful tongue and lips servicing of my nipples – fortune had smiled upon my body tonight.

I was just about to pull him out for the fuck of his lifetime when a Prince song came up on his computer. That called for more dancing. I stood up and turned around and sat back down – wedging his member between my cheeks. I rotated my hips in a circular motion. Head down, I put my hands on his desk for more leverage and drove back into him. The chair rolled back for a few inches and was stopped by the wall. The abrupt stop caused me to slide up him a bit which landed pussy right back on his cock. I raised my head up in an attempt to clear the hair from my eyes and what should appear – a web cam.

It was similar to the one we had at home so I had the camera extend an invitation to my husband. As I finished typing, I felt his hands sliding along my sides, around the front, to my breasts. He perfectly took my nipples between his thumb and forefinger. As I leaned my head back onto one of his shoulders, he began to kiss my neck. “Anything he wants, he can have,” echoed in my brain.

Then I heard the computer beep. My husband had just come online with camera. I wasted no time in my attempt to make my husband jealous. I turned my head back toward my stud and began to kiss him again. I raised my feet up to the desk and spread my legs open wide. I could see on the monitor whoever was watching could see it all. While the kiss grew more passionate, one of his hands slowly slid down to between my legs.

I was starting to come when I realized that my husband might enjoy watching that. I slid off of him immediately, turned to face him on my knees and slid his pants off. The one thing my husband did not like me doing was giving head to other guys. This guy didn’t realize it, but he was about to get the longest blowjob of his life.

I started by lubing him up really good with my mouth. Long tongue strokes from the bottom of his balls up to the tip followed by a quick pump in and out of my mouth. “Oh your cock tastes so fucking good.” I had broken our silence but I was feeling inspired. I lowered my head again and took his balls into my mouth. As I ran my tongue back up his hard member I saw that he had leaned over and pulled the camera around to give whoever was viewing a better look. He was playing too. That got me more excited.

While at first I had just wanted my husband to see the back of my head bobbing up and down, I was very happy to have him watch me suck a man’s balls in my mouth. I continued to massage his balls with my tongue – all the while running my hand up and down his cock. I really enjoyed giving oral sex but I had for the most part saved it for my husband. I could deep throat my husbands cock but was unsure if I would be able to get this guys staff as far. But I was going to see what I could do and I spent the next twenty minutes trying. Thank god this guy had some stamina.

But even after all that time, I still didn’t feel like my husband was paying enough so I thought I’d try something completely new. With cock in hand and on the tip of my lips I said, “I want you to fuck my mouth.” I gave him one last long lick and he moved me away and stood up. He held my hand and he directed my to lay my head on the desk in front of him. He positioned me cheek down on the desk with mouth facing directly at his cock. He ran his fingers through my hair and then pinned my head to the desk. I barely managed to get the phrase, “Fuck my face,” out before he entered my mouth. He started off with slow, shallow thrusts. Guessing he didn’t want to hurt me, he wasn’t driving his cock into me. I reached around with my hand and in the middle of the one of his thrusts, pulled him all the way in. My eyes teared up a little but I didn’t have any trouble with taking it all the way down. To my delight I saw him move the camera down to right in front of my face. I just hoped my husband was watching this guy impale me. I looked at the camera as I felt his balls slapping me in the cheek. I hoped he could last another twenty minutes but I didn’t know if I could. I was half uncomfortable and completely horny but I was going to stick this out as long as the guy could last because I knew it was just torturing my husband. After a long while, I pushed him back dropped to my knees. My husband was going to see this guy shoot all over my face. Just as I got into my rhythm, my cell phone rang. I knew it was my husband and thought letting him listen might make it worse. I answered the phone and set it on the desk. I could hear him saying something but I decided it would be best to drown that out with slurping noises.

The guy’s hips began to thrust and I could feel him start to come. I pulled his cock out and used both hands to finish him off and directed his come all over my face and neck. I continued pumping until nothing came out and for good measure I sucked what remained out so my husband would know for sure that some made it to my throat. I even stuck my tongue out at the camera so he could see.

I know it sounds like a small victory but that was the last red head my husband ever fucked a red head with the exception of me.