A Lesson in Humility

Story Info
Master makes his slut be his "bitch"
3.9k words
4.26
103.5k
21
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sunlight crept into the room, spilling through the cracks of the window blinds, urging Angela's eyes to open. Snuggling into the warmth of the covers, she lay in the bed a few moments longer, savoring the smell of her Master that lingered on the tangled sheets. He had left a couple hours previously, heading to work, and had wakened her briefly to kiss her gently and tell her how much he loved her. It was Friday, and they had the whole weekend ahead of them.

Thoughts of her Master immediately warmed her heart, causing it to swell with pride and admiration. She had known no one like him. He had come into her life with the unexpectedness of a spring storm in the middle of the night; thunderously, bold, and imposing; that makes one appreciate the coming day's sunshine as even more luminous. Their relationship had had much the same essence since-overall comfort, sprinkled with occasions of stormy sexual encounters when he treated her like a common filthy whore one moment, and then like his cherished child the next.

Stretching languorously, Angela threw the covers off of her and climbed out of bed. She went to the kitchen, started some coffee brewing and headed to the bathroom to brush her teeth and relieve her bladder. Once she had finished, she returned to the bedroom to carry out her morning ritual that her Master had imposed on her. Every morning he requested that she masturbate herself to near orgasm and then stop. She loved it and she hated it. Master claimed it was discipline: to teach her self-control. She secretly thought it was the sadistic pleasure it gave him to deny her.

Lying back across the bed, she splayed her legs open wide. She felt her nipples stiffen in anticipation and she reached her hands up to touch them and tease them. Tracing her fingertips around her nipples in slow, deliberate circles, she languished in the tingle it produced until her nipples were hyper-sensitive, and then she pulled them between her thumb and forefinger, rolling them around tightly until she began moaning softly from the exquisite sensations flooding through her body. She was unconsciously thrusting her pussy upward as if her Master were there, invisible to her, ready to ream her tender insides with his massive cock.

She could feel the moistness spreading within her and she reached a hand down between her spread legs, dipping her middle finger inside her wetness and spread it all over her puffy pussy lips, tracing the lines of her flesh with meticulous attention. Her left hand was still entertaining her nipples, alternating each one with pinches and twists, tugging at them relentlessly. They were hard and begging for her Master's tongue and teeth.

She slid a finger deep inside herself, moaning and arching her back, needing to get fucked, moving it in and out of her tight hole. She slipped a second finger in and fucked herself at her leisure; her breath becoming ragged as need crept into her body and soul. Her left hand was becoming furious in its abuse of her nipples: pinching hard, pulling tight, and twisting savagely. She pulled her fingers out from her salivating cunt and drew a finger up to her clit, stroking it lightly...fast...a little harder...faster. She gasped as frenzied lust overcame her; her body was on fire with desperate need. Her legs were trembling and somehow words found their way to her lips as she whispered achingly, desperately, pleadingly "Master...Master..." as if he could somehow hear her and allow her to cum.

With an anguished groan she ripped her hands away from her cunt and nipples, grabbing the covers and clenching them in her fists tightly as she writhed in agony, desperate to cum. He loved it when she was exactly like this: her body on fire and alive with raw, animal lust. She felt like a bitch in heat, a wanton whore who would do anything he asked or demanded to release the primal urges coursing through her body and he knew it.

Her cunt was continuing to leak its juices, seeping down the crack of her ass. She lay there gasping, trying to regain control of her senses, still clenching the bed covers. Damnit, she wanted to cum. She wanted to cry. She needed to cum.

Slowly, her fingers uncurled from the bed covers and she drew in a shaky breath. The worst was over. She would carry the dull ache with her until her Master allowed her the pleasure of release. He had taught her that he owned her pleasure: and he owned her pain.

She closed her legs together, pressing them tight, and slowly scooted off of the bed. Her legs felt wobbly when she stood up. She took a deep breath and started for the closet to gather the clothes she would wear today.

Once she was dressed, Angela went about her usual routine. She fixed a cup of coffee, sipping the hot brew slowly and thought about her Master, immediately feeling a tug in her cunt. Her panties were moist with her arousal, but she tried not to think about it. She walked into her Master's study and sat down at their shared desk and began working.

She was trying to become a published freelance writer. She had submitted several items to various magazines and publications, but as yet had not had any of her work accepted.

A few hours later the ringing of the telephone jarred her from her thoughts. She pushed away from the desk and went to the phone, looking at the Caller I.D. box. She smiled. It was her Master calling.

"You dirty, filthy cumslut..." He greeted her. Her cunt throbbed in response.

Angela listened to the words of her Master through the telephone. Her heart was thumping hard in her chest as she replaced the receiver. She strolled into their shared bedroom and stripped out of her clothes. Once she was completely naked, she extracted the items he had requested from their "toy drawer" and knelt on her knees on the floor beside the bed. She laid out her collar, the leash, and an anal plug.

Placing the collar carefully around her neck, she fastened it and reached for the anal plug. She stuck her tongue out and licked the plastic piece all over, thinking of her Master's cock, as he had ordered, then sucked it into her mouth, pulling it in and out several times to coat it with her saliva.

The simple act of sucking an anal plug into her mouth made her feel dirty, but she knew that her Master would impose on her even more vile acts to perform for his enjoyment. He took great pleasure in knowing that she would degrade herself and perform humiliating acts to show her devotion to him and he tested that devotion periodically, pushing her further. Today was going to be one of those days.

Once the plug was glossed with her saliva, she reached it around behind her and ran it up and down the crack of her ass a couple times before placing the tip at her asshole. She slowly began pushing it inside, feeling her sphincter stretch as it opened up to accept the intrusion. She groaned as the widest part of the plug stretched her ass to accommodate the foreign object. Finally it was buried deep in her ass, filling her completely and her asshole was clenched tight around the slender base, keeping it firmly planted. Ohhh, she hoped he let her cum soon.

She stood up and got dressed in the attire her Master had instructed. She was going to look like a common street whore. He had her wearing her shortest black skirt, black knee-high, heeled boots, a push-up bra, and a low-cut red blouse. The bra pushed her 38D voluptuous breasts to nearly spilling out over the top of her blouse.

When she had finished dressing, she went to the bathroom and carefully applied her makeup, heavy. She lined her eyes in dark colors, coated her lashes thickly, and smeared a slutty dark lipstick across her full lips. It was the middle of the day and with her clothes and makeup the way they were, anyone who saw her would immediately assume she was a streetwalker of the lowest breed. Standing back examining herself in the mirror, she would have had to agree with them.

Angela left the bathroom and picked up the leash from off of the bed, walked into the living room and waited for her Master to arrive. He had informed her when he called that he had taken the afternoon off so they could have a long weekend together. And it was going to be a long weekend...

Finally she heard the familiar sound of her Master's car pull into the driveway. She shivered with anticipation. Locking the front door behind her, she made her way to the car, opening the passenger door and sliding in beside him. The plug in her ass buried itself a little deeper inside her as she sat down. Her Master smiled at her, and she smiled back. He leaned over to kiss her, sliding one hand up her thigh until it met with her moist pussy and slid two fingers deeply inside her cunt. The other hand went around her shoulders pulling her closer to him. His thumb found her protruding clit and lightly began massaging it. He broke the kiss, still stroking her clit, and began nuzzling her ear.

"My slut knows that her Master loves her, right?" He asked.

"Yes Master," she whispered.

Suddenly he grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her head back.

"Did my slut do everything her Master directed her to do?" He asked.

"Yes Master," she gasped. His thumb was still teasing her clit and she started squirming in pleasure.

"Very well," he said, releasing her hair and withdrawing his hand from between her legs. She moaned, wanting more stimulation. He had already re-awakened the raging desire within her that had been left unsatisfied from this morning. He put the car in reverse and backed out of the driveway. She wondered where they were going.

Cruising down the street, Angela squeezed her legs tightly together, trying to get some stimulation from pressing her thighs together. Her Master immediately reached over and grasped one of her nipples tightly between his fingers and pinched hard, causing Angela to squeal in pain.

"Spread your slutty legs, you fucking whore," he said. Angela opened her legs.

"Wider, bitch!" He squeezed harder on her tender nipple. "Dirty sluts like you don't sit with their legs together. They keep them spread open wide, ready to be fucked like the filthy cumwhores they are, and that's what you are...a filthy, dirty cumwhore. Right?"

"Owww...yes, Master," Angela answered, spreading her legs as wide as she could get them.

"Yes, what?" He asked.

"Yes, that's what I am, Master" Angela gasped, pain shooting through her tender flesh.

He squeezed her nipple harder still.

"What is it you are, slut?" He demanded.

Angela writhed against the car seat, gasping in pain from the continued assault on her delicate flesh.

"I'm a filthy, dirty cumwhore, Master," Angela whimpered. She felt so humiliated when he made her describe herself in such explicit and degrading terms. Her body burned with shame, and the heat traveled in a direct line straight to her cunt. Her pussy was already starting to leak again. He let go of her nipple and continued driving.

"What did you bring with you, slut?" He asked a few minutes later.

"A leash, Master..." she answered.

"Hmmm...and what goes on the end of a leash, you slut?" He pushed.

"A dog..." she said slowly.

"Attach the leash to your collar, whore." He ordered her. She reached for the leash and hesitatingly brought it to her throat, attaching the leash to her collar.

"What's on the end of that leash?" He asked tauntingly.

"I am, Master." She felt the heat rising in her cheeks.

"So, slut, what does that make you?"

"A dog." She whispered.

"I didn't hear you. Speak up. What does that make you?" He asked again.

"A dog, Master." She said, only slightly louder.

"You're a dirty dog. Say it." He demanded.

"I'm a dirty dog, Master."

He glanced over at her and noted the shamed flush on her cheeks. She was staring at the floorboard, her eyes and head downcast. He knew how degraded she must already feel and he knew he had much more in store for her. He was going to humiliate her more than he ever had before. Really push her limits this time. He smiled to himself. She had no idea what a long weekend she was in store for. His sassy slut was going to be taught a long, sweet lesson in humility.

She was becoming nervous wondering what he had planned, but the anticipation was only heightening her need. Her breathing had quickened and she could feel her heart thumping hard. She hadn't cum for a couple days and her pussy was aching for release. When he pulled into a rest area along side the road, she felt panic well up inside her. It subsided somewhat when he turned to her and spoke.

"I need to use the bathroom, slut."

She breathed a sigh of relief at the thought that this was not their destination. He opened his door and got out, stretching his legs, and she relaxed a bit in her seat. Then he came around to her side of the car and opened her door. She looked at him with wide eyes, a mixture of panic and disbelief on her face.

"Master..." she started, pleadingly.

"Come on doggie, out." He cut her off. "And don't speak unless you plan on barking."

She shifted uncomfortably in her seat, as her cunt throbbed and she tried to steady her breathing. Agonizingly slowly, she finally lifted her legs from the car and started to stand.

"Ah, ah, ah, you dog," was all he said.

She glanced toward the rest area bathrooms, noting their distance from them; probably about 30 feet. It seemed like a mile. She looked back at her Master.

"Master, please..." she tried.

He reached for the looped end of the leash, pulling her closer to him.

"Don't make me have to remind you again, bitch" he warned her.

She sank to her knees on the ground at his feet, placing her hands on the hard cement in front of her as well. Waves of humiliation were already washing over her, bathing her cunt in slickness. He tugged on the leash and started for the bathrooms. She had no choice but to crawl behind him on her hands and knees, like a dog. She prayed there was no one around to witness her degrading behavior. She could feel the plug in her ass as she crawled and the minute it took to reach the door seemed like an hour.

Her Master opened the door to the men's bathroom and led her inside. The floor was dank and grimy feeling and it made her skin crawl to think of anything on it touching her skin. She wrinkled her nose as the smell of urine reached her nostrils. It reeked of stale piss. She hoped he hurried. She glanced around the room, noting that no one else was inside and breathed a small sigh of relief for that small reprieve.

She crawled behind him as he walked to the furthest stall. Then he stopped and turned to her. He dropped his end of the leash on the floor and stepped behind her. He placed his foot between her legs and nudged her knees apart until she was spread wide, then he lifted the back of her skirt up to her waist, exposing her ass and cunt to anyone who might enter. Then he stepped back in front of her and pushed down on her shoulders.

"Down doggie" he said, pushing her down until she was resting on her forearms. This caused her ass to rise higher in the air. She looked and felt like a bitch in heat, waiting to be fucked.

A small whimper escaped her lips as her degradation increased. He walked back around behind her again and took hold of the base of the plug in her ass. She moaned softly as she felt him pull it slowly out of her. He reached between her legs and slid two of his fingers in her sopping cunt as he pushed the plug back in her ass. Then he proceeded to fuck both of her holes until she was moaning loudly.

"You dirty fucking bitch." He said. "You should see yourself on your dirty hands and knees on a dirty bathroom floor getting fucked in your filthy ass and your slutty cunt."

His taunting made her even hotter and she pushed her cunt back toward him, trying to get his fingers deeper inside her cunt. He pulled them out and slapped her ass. Her pussy was hungry for more. She felt depraved, but she just had to cum. She'd do almost anything at this point just to feel the sweet release of the built-up tension in her dripping pussy.

He reached between her legs again and started fingering her clit. This nearly drove her over the edge. She was moaning loudly, her body beginning to tremble with urgency.

She gasped, "Master, please... I need to cum!"

He yanked his hand away from her cunt and pulled the plug out of her ass, making her whimper and groan in frustration. She was on the verge of tears and her cunt was a mass of screaming nerves demanding attention.

He let her stew in her frustration a few moments, watching her trembling body until the worst of the painful yearning in her cunt subsided enough that she was only softly moaning again. He was enjoying toying with her and he was going to love making her beg. He reached into his jacket pocket and produced a camera and snapped a couple of pictures of her in this humiliating position. Her eyes were glossy with lust.

"I didn't hear you bark like the dog you are," he finally stated. She hung her head shamefully. She had wanted to cum so very badly and had disappointed him. Now he probably wouldn't let her cum at all.

She heard something behind her and turned, startled, thinking someone had come in and was going to witness her humiliating predicament. Instead, she saw the anal plug that had been buried in her ass lying on the floor. She looked back at her Master, pleadingly.

"Go fetch it, doggie," he told her.

She turned and crawled on shaky limbs across the room over to where the plug lay on the filth-encrusted floor. Her pussy was so wet it was starting to seep down the insides of her thighs. Hesitatingly, she knelt her head down to the floor and picked up the scummy plug with her mouth. She choked on a sob as her Master clicked off another couple pictures of her fetching the anal plug. She felt humiliated beyond words as she crawled across the floor back to him. She dropped the plug at his feet.

He looked down at her lust-filled face and bent down to pick up the leash and plug, smiling at her, and patted her on the head.

"Good girl."

He turned and went into the last stall, leading her behind him, and closed the door once they were inside. He unzipped his pants and pulled his cock out and began pissing in the toilet. When he finished, he shook it a couple times, and then ordered her to clean it. She reached up to grasp his shaft and he smacked her hand.

"Keep your paws on the floor, bitch." He ordered.

Angela put her hand back on the floor, opened her mouth and started bathing his cockhead with her tongue. She licked the drops of piss that were glistening there and then wrapped her lips lasciviously around his head and sucked him into her mouth. Taking his cock deep into her throat, she gagged on it, until her lips met his balls. She worked her mouth up and down the shaft of his cock, using her tongue to stroke it. Suddenly, he grabbed her hair and pulled her mouth off of his cock.

"If my bitch wants to cum, she will sit up and beg like a good doggie," he said.

Angela could hardly think of anything else other than the simmering heat coursing through her cunt and her desperate need to cum. She felt dirty and cheap and degraded, but it only added fuel to the fire raging between her legs.

She pulled her hands up off the floor and sat up on her knees, bending her arms and letting her hands hang limply at her wrists. Her breath was shaky and she was trembling, but she managed to open her mouth, letting her tongue hang out and begin panting and whining like a dog.

He let her beg for several seconds before telling her to get back on all fours. She dropped back down to the floor, ashamed of her own behavior, but desperately wanting to cum.

"Now get your ass in the air, like the bitch in heat that you are so I can fuck your ass, you dirty dog," he ordered.

She spread her legs and leaned down on her forearms so that her ass was exposed to him, her cunt juices smeared all over her inner thighs. He got behind her and rubbed the head of his cock up and down her crack, teasing her ass. She was breathing hard, moaning and writhing against him. Finally he eased the head of his cock into her tight asshole and thrust his entire length into her. She cried out as her ass stretched to accommodate his cock, then subsided to grunting and groaning when she had relaxed against his intrusion. He reached around and slipped a finger into her pussy, saturating it with her juices and ran it up and down her dripping slit before settling on her clit. He rubbed her clit faster as he rammed his cock deep in her ass over and over.

12