A Lesson in Life

Story Info
She learns difference between love & lust.
1.2k words
4.31
20.1k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the continuation of Man of my Dreams, Pt 2 Carmen's Story.

--------------------

Falling in love was never easy, and for Carmen it was an experience that lasted some time. She genuinely thought she'd never fall for another guy again, or never find someone who was as perfect as Brad. When High School was over, she regretted never saying anything, yet knowing someone like him had to be taken, figured a confession would simply have led to embarrassment and more regret.

When prom night came, she turned up with some friends, not having any particular interest with going with any of the guys in her grade. Except perhaps David, who had grown interesting and having been friends of sorts, making her laugh in moments of depression, had touched her heart with feelings similar to a crush, though they could by no means equal her feelings for Brad. Being dragged along to the "after party" she eventually decided, in a moment of spontaneity, she would dress up in a black mini leather skirt and leather mini top in hopes of attracting David's attention. She knew that she had long legs short shorts or clothes showed off her legs, which is why she never wore them. But having spent her final year in some mad fitness regime she figured it paid off as she noted her slim toned stomach, arms and legs. The top she noted, also showed off her large breasts.

Anna was a little late, but Carmen, at the last moment needing to purchase some alcohol which she would later refer to as 'lolly water' didn't notice. This being the first time she had seriously drunk anything besides sips of wine from her parents, and an occasional glass of rum and coke she had no plans of hitting into the hard chore spirits. Having never liked the taste of alcohol this was a new experience, but something about the night and the expectations had her in the mood to experience something new and she found a wild, heretofore absent, side emerge. Opening her drink she found she rather liked the taste, drinking slowly as to settle the soon sick feeling that always arose. When it settled she sped up the pace. In 20 mins she had drunk all but one of her 12 bottles.

Looking ahead she noticed a couple making out and shaking her head she turned to Anna, "Isn't that Vicky?"

Anna looked and nodded, "yeah."

"I thought she just broke up with Mike this morning."

"She did."

Carmen shook her head. Yet as she did a profound (yet not new) thought occurred to her. She had witnessed in life many situations both on movies/tv and in real life where women who had recently broke up with a boyfriend or had been sadly disillusioned in love try to "get back in the game" so-to-speak by dating, then sleeping, with a new hot sexy guy. This incident with Vicky was a prime example. What did this mean? Did it mean that they were acting out in revenge, or did it mean that sex was just that, sex? That it didn't need to be with someone you cared about to feel good. As she pondered this she noticed Vicky's partner was David and a new and boiling anger filled her and she found herself staring. How dare David hook up with Vicky? Consumed by jealousy she did not notice as someone sat beside her.

"Hey there sexy lady."

She did however, not miss that pickup line. Amazingly she grinned. "That's rather bold of you don't you think?"

He grinned. "It worked didn't it?"

"I guess so. So who am I speaking to?"

"The names Robert. But all my lady friends call me Rob."

"I see. So how do you know Alex, Rob?" Alex was the owner of this house, and the person who had arranged the party.

"Actually I don't, my roommate is a friend of Alex's, I just came along for something to do." He looked to her hand. "What're you drinking there?"

She told him

"That's weak shit, you'll have to drink like millions of them to get even tipsy."

"What do you recommend?" she said not sure exactly what she should try since she was new to this.

"Well are you a vodka girl?"

"Maybe."

"How about Fire Engines?" She looked hesitant. "Here, give it a try. If you like it you can get one over there."

Cautiously Carmen took a sip. Having never tried Vodka it was a little weird the taste going down her throat but it was not unpleasant. She nodded. "It's alright. I think I'll go get one."

She returned in a moment with a plastic cup filled with a fire engine and sat down next to him. "So tell me about yourself Rob."

He leaned back and started talking. She learned he was in Uni, studying Sports Science. Was 20 years old and was currently working at a club serving drinks. Since clubs keep unusual hours he said he was naturally wide awake now because this was about the time he got up. As he talked Carmen found herself retreating to her drink from nerves. He was an extremely attractive man she noted. His hair was dark brown and wavy, and she found the fact that he had a gap between his front teeth extremely endearing. His eyes were a golden brown and she found as she drank she was losing herself in them. Somewhere in the conversation she had drank two more cups. She found the night to be suddenly unreal, the stars almost painfully bright. As she looked at him he seemed in moments very far away, then suddenly very close and she had to blink a few times to keep things clear and into focus.

"Are you alright?"

"Yeah." Suddenly she needed to go to the toilet really bad. "Ah…where's the toilets?"

"Round the back."

She got up. He did also. "What are you doing?"

"I'm coming with you." She stared at him. "It's dark back there, you never know who you could run into."

She nodded, and allowed him to walk with me. Fortunately the line wasn't that long, though she found waiting five minutes at this time was perhaps the hardest thing she had ever done. As she exited she felt suddenly a lot better, and looking around for Rob she found him in the lounge room of Alex's place.

She found him examining a range of photo's that hung on the wall with interest. "Weird, but it has something I think." He said as Carmen came up behind him.

Turning to her he suddenly took her hand, stroked it, then looked into her eyes. She couldn't look away. Slowly he slid his hands under her shirt, and stroked her back, pushing her to the couch. As he leaned over her, he reached forward to kiss her neck, on both sides as his hands stroked her legs. As he reached to kiss her lips she suddenly turned to the side so his kiss landed on her cheek. As she pushed him away a giggle was heard from behind and was all the interruption she needed to be let free. She quickly jumped back.

"Sorry…" she said standing. "I just can't," then walked away. She had learned a very important lesson in that moment. Sex was not just sex. When Rob had touched her, it had not felt right. In fact, it had felt wrong. Only when she cared for the person would it feel right. And though it would mean waiting for the right person, which could mean a long time, in the end, it would be worth it.