A Lesson in Sexual Etiquette

Story Info
A young man learns early about pleasing a woman
8.7k words
4.39
59.2k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm Ryan. My Mom and Dad were divorced. I had just turned 18 at the time this happened. My sister was 21. My sister and I stayed at home many weekends alone.

It was a Saturday afternoon and a few of the guys were over. My sister, Anne, was talking to someone by the name of Margaret on the phone and half listening to our conversation. I made the mistake of bragging about going to bed with my last girlfriend after the homecoming dance. I was of course going into unnecessary detail about what we did. It included things like going up her skirt and feeling her wet pussy through her pantyhose, pushing my hand inside, then feeling her through wet panties and finally pushing her panties aside and going for the real thing.

They asked me if I went down on her, and I was at least honest enough to say I had never done anything like that and I really didn't think about it. I told them about how I coaxed her into sucking my cock, though. She sucked my cock hard and put a rubber on it. I laid back and let her ride me. It felt so good that I came quickly. My sister came up and stood by the table we were at.

I stopped talking as I saw her standing there holding the phone, just looking at me.

"And?" she asked.

"And what?" I replied.

She asked me if I was talking about Janice (the last girl I had brought home). I told her I was.

"So, then what?" she asked.

"I got dressed, then she got dressed and we left," I said.

"What a PIG!" she quipped and turned around and walked out.

I heard her telling Margaret on the phone about what I had done. I looked at the guys and shrugged my shoulders. They shrugged theirs and one guy waved his hand, giving the "Whooeeee, HOT" sign. It was my duty, so I hit him.

"Hey, that's my sister!" I said, laughing.

Not like I really cared. But I told them my sister was pissed off about something I said. I learned that she planning to make this a night I wasn't soon to forget.

The guys took of at about 4 o'clock, heading home. I went into the front room to watch TV. I heard Anne laughing on the phone and whispering. I was a little pissed because Dad had to go to a clients' in DC, and I was stuck with her again. There was no partying with her around; she was too bossy and demanding. She came into the front room after she got off of the phone, plopped down on the couch in front of me and sat there smiling at me. I'd glance over once in a while and see her.

"What?" I finally asked.

"Let me ask you something," She said, "Did it feel good when you came in her?"

I blushed that she was talking like this, but hey, I didn't care. She was my sister, not my Mother.

"Yeah!" I snapped back.

"She didn't cum, did she?" she asked.

"How should I know?" I replied.

She just smiled and shook her head.

"You're such an inconsiderate little asshole!" she said, "But sooner or later, someone is going to teach you a lesson."

As in most of our conversations, I got snotty and said, "It's not going to be you!".

She smiled even bigger. "Probably not... but someone will... probably sooner rather than later."

She got up and went upstairs to her room. About a half-hour later, the doorbell rang. My sister came down the stairs.

"I've got it, worm!" she said.

She was dressed as if she was going out. If she was going out, this night could be fun after all. Friends' phone numbers were instantly racing through my head.

She disappeared into the front hallway and I heard her open the door. A very hot girl with golden blonde hair wearing a red stretch outfit and red nylons came out of the hallway, followed by three more girls. An attractive redhead was carrying a small suitcase with her. The other girls looked only slightly older than my sister. I noticed as she walked by, that the light-haired blonde had a wedding ring on. A few minutes later, the doorbell rang again.

"Get it, Ryan!", my sister yelled from the kitchen.

"Why?" I yelled back as I got up from the chair and answered the door. "It's probably for YOU, anyway!"

I was shocked when I opened the door. It was Janice. She looked down and said she had come to see my sister. I smiled and asked how she was.

She looked up, shrugged, and said, "Ok."

Anne yelled from kitchen, "Come on in, Janice! I'm in the kitchen!"

Janice smiled at me again, pushed past me and went into the kitchen. I stood there dumbfounded. After a few moments, I shrugged it off and went back into the front room to watch TV.

I was half way through a Star Trek Next Generation episode when they all came prancing into the front room. All but the blonde and my sister sat down on the love seat and couch. The blonde walked over and turned off the TV, then walked over and closed the curtains on the only view of the outside world, the patio doors. My sister headed for the front door.

"What the heck?" I said, "I was watching that!"

I was trying to watch my language since there were so many ladies around. Now that they were closer, I noticed they were all indeed, ladies. Very nice.

"That's Margaret," Anne said, "Margaret thinks she can teach you proper "bed-manners", since you don't seem to appreciate it when you're IN bed".

I didn't want to believe what she was saying. She was embarrassing me in front of Janice and everyone. She obviously told them about Janice and our little rendezvous. I tried to play it off. I flushed and smiled.

"What the hell are you talking about? And where are you going?" I asked.

"Oh, I'll be back in a little while." she said, and slammed the door behind her.

Margaret walked over and sat on the arm of the chair I was in. Her red nylons were brushing against my pantlegs. She touched my hair by my ear and asked me

"Do like to make love?" she asked.

It was suddenly getting very hot in the room.

"Of course!" I said quickly, trying to act cool.

"I hear you've never MADE love," Margaret said.

Margaret moved off of the arm of the chair onto my lap and she put her arm around my shoulder. Her skirt rose up to where I could see the top of her red nylons. Her tits were almost right in my face. Her curly blonde hair laid against my chest. I thought I was gonna die.

"Do you like to FUCK?" Margaret asked firmly.

I swallowed a lump in my throat the size of an orange and couldn't answer.

"That's what we hear," Margaret said, "you like to FUCK!"

Margaret got up from my lap and pointed over toward two of the other girls on the couch. "Go say hello to Alissa and Vervain"

I was embarrassed, scared and really didn't know what to do. The third girl, who Margaret introduced as Cindy came over and offered to shake my hand. She was knock-out brunette with a mid-length, very thin skirt. When I took her hand, her and Margaret pulled me from the chair and pushed me over toward the couch.

"Go meet the girls!" Margaret said, "You're a REAL man, not a chicken-shit, right?"

I had to maintain some sort of pride. As I walked over to the couch, Janice got up from between the two older girls. Cindy pushed me onto the couch between them.

"Geez, man!" I said. One of the girls was dark-blonde with shoulder-length hair and the other had red hair, just past her shoulders. The blonde was wearing a tight, black, short, one-piece skirt and the redhead had a long skirt that buttoned all the way down the front. They both had long legs and bodies that wouldn't quit. Each looped their arms through one of my arms.

"I'm Alissa." the blonde said.

"And I'm Vervain." the other said.

Margaret walked over in front of me, spread her legs, smiled and said "You know what? We like to FUCK too! And you know what else? We're going to FUCK you!"

I glanced around. A million things were going through my head. For a brief instant, I thought this could be a pretty cool thing, all of these fine women wanting to fuck me. But there was something in Margaret's tone of voice that made me think again. Why did I feel like this wasn't exactly going to be a picnic?

Fear became the stronger emotion as Margaret knelt down in front of the couch, reached over and started unbuckling my belt. I started to get off of the couch. Alissa and Vervain grabbed my arms, pulled me back to the couch, leaned in front of me and pinned me there. I looked at Margaret and blurted out like a scared little kid, "What are you doing?"

Cindy walked up behind Margaret, who had now unbuttoned my jeans, unzipped my fly and had her hands in the top of my pants, pulling them down.

"Girls like to fuck too Ryan," Cindy sneered, "But you know what? We really like to be satisfied when we fuck. Actually, when you're fucking, you usually just care about yourself. When you're making love, you care about the person you're with, too. But just so you know what it feels like, you're going to be fucked, Ryan. All we're going to care about is whether or not we're satisfied. You MIGHT cum too."

She turned her back and I heard her whisper "but not if we can help it."

Margaret had my pants off and tossed them across the room. She started taking off my shirt. I was scared. Genuinely scared. In a panic, I looked over at Janice.

"Janice, I'm sorry! I didn't mean to do anything wrong!"

Janice appeared nervous. She looked over at Margaret and started to say "Maybe you shouldn't...."

Margaret interrupted her, "Janice, he didn't care about your sexual needs, just his! He's not going to go through life thinking he can fuck girls, OR women, without realizing they have needs! He's going to learn it now! He's going to know what it feels like! Right, Cindy?"

Then Margaret leaned forward and put a lip-lock on me that felt like she was digging my tonsils out with her tongue. Meanwhile, Alissa and Vervain pulled my shirt off. Now all I had on was my underwear. Vervain got up and Margaret took her place on my left side, holding me down on the couch. I put my feet back against the couch and tried to push myself out, sliding downward. Cindy jumped up and grabbed me by the balls and pushed me back up. There was no response problem there! I sat up like a shot.

"Be a good boy for us, Ryan," She said through her teeth. "In a few minutes, you're going to have to do whatever we want, and you DO want us to be nice!".

For a moment, my thoughts ran to my sister. How could she do this? Leave me alone like this? I didn't quite understand what Cindy meant until Vervain came back with her small suitcase. She set the suitcase on the coffee table and opened it up. There was a combination of ropes, leather and other things I couldn't make out in the suitcase.

"No Way!" I yelled and tried to squirm away.

Cindy sat on the edge of the couch between my legs so I couldn't get up. Margaret and Alissa kept a firm grip on my arms.

Vervain pushed the coffee table from the middle of the room. She took four ropes with leather cuffs out of the bag and started tying two of them to the legs of the love seat. I was getting a bit more scared.

"Come on!" I whined. "I said I was sorry!"

Cindy turned and smiled at me. "Not as sorry as your going to be." She said.

Vervain finished with the first two ropes and looked around. She pushed the love seat a little closer to the couch and started tying two more ropes to the legs of the couch.

When she was done, she knelt in the middle, looked up, smiled at Margaret and motioned with her head. Cindy got up as Margaret and Alissa pulled me up from the couch. Of course, I started to struggle again and of course, Cindy got involved. She grabbed me by the back of the neck and directed me over by the love seat. I yelled in pain and even with some further struggling, I still wound up on the floor with my head toward the love seat. Margaret, Cindy, Alissa and Vervain were sitting on my arms and legs, buckling the cuffs to my wrists and ankles.

At this point I was freaking out. I looked over at Janice who had just rolled her eyes, turned her head around, and looked at the floor, shaking her head.

"Janice?" I muttered. I felt like she should do something. I was beyond asking questions and just scared. I didn't know what they were going to do. In a moment I was tied up. Everyone got up. I aw that Vervain and Cindy had tan pantyhose on (it was hard to miss from the floor). Vervain moved down to the couch and started pulling the ropes a little tighter, naturally spreading my legs out wider. I felt a small painful tug in my thighs as she secured the last rope again.

Everyone but Margaret sat down. Janice joined Vervain and Cindy on the couch. Alissa sat on the love seat above me. Margaret walked up and stood with one foot on each side of my chest, looking down at me. I could see she was wearing those sheer pantyhose under her red skirt, and red panties under those. Margaret smiled down at me.

"So the story is, you liked feeling Janices pussy through her pantyhose and panties huh?" Well, you're gonna have a chance to feel all of our pussies through our pantyhose!"

She looked up at my hands. "Oh dear... your hands are tied. I guess you'll have to use something else."

Margaret took one of the throw pillows from the couch. Cindy joined her, lifted my ass off of the floor and she put the pillow under me. She turned and sat on my cock. She moved her hips back and forth and from side to side. I still had my underwear on, but I could feel the pantyhose sliding around on them over my cock.

"I think I'd get more out of this if he was hard." she smiled and said.

Alissa and Vervain came over. Each one knelt down facing me, their legs over my arms. When they put their weight down, I could feel their hot crotches against my wrists. They started licking my neck and ears. Their breath was hot in my ears, and their tongues were warm and wet. Alissa's long hair dragged across my neck as she licked up to my mouth and started kissing me, pushing her tongue down my throat. I felt Vervain start licking one of my nipples. My heart was beating like a jackhammer, half because I was scared and the other half because I was turned on like a 10,000 watt light switch. Because of Alissas' Lip-lock on me, I was breathing through my nose like I was running a marathon. I was getting a hard-on, and now I could feel Margaret's hot pussy pushing against my cock, right through her panties, pantyhose and my underwear.

I was getting harder fast. I had never felt anything like this. I was scared, but it was turning me on like crazy. I felt like I was going to cum. I moaned against Alissa's lips as she was kissing me. She let up, and looked down at me. I grit my teeth and fought the urge to cum.

"I think he's cumming," Alissa said to Margaret.

"Oh shit!" Margaret said, "already?". She got up from my crotch. Vervain was still licking a nipple and Alissa locked onto my mouth again.

Margaret started jacking me off, holding my cock through my underwear. That was it. My eyes rolled back in my head and I was panting through my nose, as I came hard.

"Mmmmmmm", Alissa moaned against my mouth. I seemed to come forever as Margaret kept pumping my cock in her hand. I could feel my cum around my cock and on my stomach under my underwear. Margaret finally stopped and let my cock and underwear fall back down. It quickly got cool and sticky.

Vervain and Alissa stopped and looked down at Margaret. Margaret pushed my wet, sticky underwear around on my cock with her hand.

"Oh, that's too bad," she said, "I was just getting hot! But that's ok" "Now that I'm wet, I have another place to get off. And it's going to be a long time before you cum again, little boy."

She got up, stepped over to Vervain's bag and pulled out a full-head leather mask with straps. Vervain lifted my head. I was so weak from cumming, all I could do was complain and beg them to stop. It was like a nightmare and a dream. Four gorgeous women, but all of them scaring the crap out of me. I tugged on the ropes, but knew that was useless.

As Margaret pulled the mask over my head, I heard Margaret say "Relax, Ryan, this is going to be a long lesson for you".

The mask was on my head and Vervain was buckling straps in the back, pulling it tight. It had holes for my eyes, nose and mouth. The mouth of the mask had a zipper.

"I have a pair of worn panties I left in the kitchen, would you get them for me, Cindy?" Margaret asked as she watched Vervain finish buckling the mask.

"Of COURSE I will," Cindy replied and started walking upstairs.

"There is a pair of scissors and a washcloth, too. Bring them all, and wet the washcloth with warm water" Margaret said. I think she saw the look of fear that was in my eyes when she said that.

"We have to get that underwear off of you somehow. " She said, smiling.

There I was, spread-eagle on the floor, a leather mask on, tied down, with my underwear and lower stomach wet and cold with cum. I was scared shitless, even though I'd just cum.

"You obviously still have to grow up some," Margaret said, "First, we're going to fuck you, so you know what it feels like. Then we'll show you some manners, and the difference between making love and fucking".

Cindy came out with a small pair of her silk panties, a warm washcloth and the scissors. Margaret cut the sides of my underwear, pulled them off and flung them over by the patio door. "Can someone clean this little boy off?" she said, holding up the washcloth. "Gladly." Alissa said, taking the washcloth.

Alissa and Vervain moved down by my crotch. Alissa whispered something; then her and Vervain started taking small quick licks from my stomach where I'd cum. I jumped. Just then, Margaret sat down on my chest; her tight red skirt had hiked almost up to her hips. I had a pantyhose and red panties. I saw moisture shining off of the crotch of her pantyhose, tight against her panties.

"OK, little boy," She started, "I heard you never ate a pussy before. You expected Janice to suck your cock, but you didn't return the favor. Why?" she asked. I couldn't answer. I was afraid to tell her the reason. I'd heard from my friends that pussy smelled.

"Well?" she asked again. I still just looked at her through the eyes of the mask. Someone licked at my cock, and it made me jump again.

Cindy, still standing by my head, said, "You better answer her."

"Oh, I think I know why," Margaret said, "Someone told you pussy doesn't smell nice, right?" It was as if she had read my mind. I felt someone start cleaning the cum off of my cock and stomach with the washrag.

"Answer her!" Cindy snapped. I just nodded.

"That's what I thought," Margaret said. "Guys don't always smell good either, little boy. But you know what? You're going to get a chance to try it! As a matter of fact, you're going to smell everyone's pussy before you taste it; everyone's Pussy. And we'll introduce you to mine first, since your sister talked to me about delivering this "lesson"".

Then she started stuffing the crotch of her silk panties into my mouth. I turned my head to try to stop her. Cindy sat down on the love seat and, grabbing the mask, held my head straight. Margaret pulled my chin down and continued stuffing the panties into my mouth. When most of them were in, she pulled the zipper of the mask across, zipped it closed and let it go. The opening of the mask popped down onto my mouth and held the panties in. I smelled and tasted Margarets' underwear.

"There now, can you smell that? Can you taste that? That's what guys crotches smell like and taste like if they haven't taken a shower before they get in bed with a girl. But a lot of guys don't think about that. They want to cum. That's what they think about." I thought about Janice and I. I didn't take a shower before we went to bed. Now that I thought about it, she had smelled fantastic. She had to have taken a shower. Margaret interrupted my thoughts.