A Lesson in Truancy

Story Info
An encounter with the truancy officer.
3.8k words
4.3
96.5k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alexandra
Alexandra
203 Followers

Author's Note: All characters in the following story are aged 18 or more.

*

I had just taken the first drag from my cigarette when the suit walked to my table. I was seated in the corner of the outdoor section of my local cafe, with a bottle of water in front of me.

'Can you tell me the time?' His voice was smooth, like his appearance. A touch of grey at the temples, some lines but I somehow thought he might be older than the mid forties he looked. And he looked good. For an older guy. I was tempted to tell him to buzz off, but given that I was wearing my uniform with the Trinity High School logo boldly emblazoned across my breast pocket, I decided to keep it cold but not rude.

'Half past one,' I replied glancing at my silver wrist watch.

'Funny,' he said with a small smile, 'I'm sure Trinity High's lunch hour ends at one.' His cool grey eyes locked onto mine and I felt a cloud of butterflies alight deep inside me.

'What's it to you?' I shrugged as casually as I could, turning away from his piercing gaze to look down the street at the bell tower of the school barely two blocks away. 'I've got a spare.'

'Oh,' was all he said, but he continued to stand beside my table. I summed up the courage to look up at him and was unsettled by the smug smile still on his features.

'And do the school rules allow you to smoke these days?' I felt a nerve twitch at the corner of my mouth.

'I'm old enough,' I replied, my voice cracking slightly. I felt my neck redden and cursed my mental weakness.

'If you're in school uniform, I'm pretty sure the rules are clear.' He kept staring at me, but I chose to remain silent. 'Can I see your student ID Miss...?'

'Smith,' I replied without too much thought. 'And no, who do you think you are?'

'Donald Aldus Packard,' he replied fishing out a laminated card from inside his jacket. 'Mister Packard,' he added, 'and the district truancy officer for the Education Department to you.'

My insides sank. Of all the rotten luck. Still I remained silent.

'I could believe the spare story Miss,' he coughed, 'Smith. But smoking in uniform and only two blocks from the school...' He trailed off and looked down the street in the direction I had.

'ID!' His request was snapped at me, and in the conditioned response of one trained through twelve years of Catholic education, I automatically complied.

'Ah, Miss Lee,' he said in a normal voice. He had replaced his ID card and retrieved an iPhone. He tapped at the screen and I watched as his eyebrows rose. 'Well Miss Lee, it would seem that this isn't a first for you?' He smiled down at me, though there was no warmth in his eyes. 'The apps you can download as an Education Department official are so helpful.' He returned my student card and slipped the phone back under his jacket.

'It would appear you have quite a record. As such if I was to ring Headmaster Gray I suspect he would take quite a strict approach to your absence. Am I right?'

I nodded in reply. Worse than that, he would ring my parents and that would be the end of my gap year, only three weeks from the end of school.

'And yet we are so close to the end of school,' he echoed. 'Perhaps I can overlook this situation.' My head snapped up and I was unable to hide the desperate hope I was suddenly feeling. 'Except that I understand that the Department has several truancy officers on patrol at the moment, and should I be found to have left a young student truant, and smoking, without taking action, I could lose my job.' My heart sank but I watched closely as his gaze seemed to focus on one of the few clouds in the otherwise clear blue sky. My heart was racing and I was afraid he could hear it thumping against my ribcage.

'I tell you what Miss Sm...Lee,' he said, returning those grey eyes to me. 'You and I shall take a short walk to my office. Once there, I can fully check your record and we can decide what to do. Or not to do,' he added, again making my heart leap with hope. 'Follow me please.' Abruptly he turned a walked towards the door. I stubbed out what was left of my cigarette and almost knocked the table over in my effort to follow him.

We turned away from the school and walked three blocks, his pace brisk and sure and I felt like a skittering puppy trying to keep up with its master. As we neared an office block he suddenly turned down an alleyway and after one turn started up a metal fire escape. Apprehension filled me and I stopped at the bottom. Evidently he had been listening to the sound of my short but spiked heels to know that I had followed him, as he turned and looked down at me.

'Miss Lee,' he said, a hint of exasperation creeping into his voice, 'if we enter through the front door, you will have to be signed in. That will mean that the Education Department will have a record that you weren't in school when you should have been. That fact will be reported to Mister Gray. Need I say more?' He turned and ascended quickly. My heart was racing by the time I has climbed the two flights and walked through the door that he was holding open.

His office was functional, yet tastefully decorated with a minimalist touch. He motioned for me to sit in one of the two comfortable armchairs opposite his large desk. He sat in his high backed chair, turned to his iMac and began to type. After reading whatever was on the screen he swivelled towards me and sat back.

'Goodness me,' he said softly, 'you do have quite the record don't you?' I nodded. 'Good academic record too,' he added. 'There are two types of Catholic school girls in my experience, Miss Lee,' he said. 'Good girls, and bad girls. Rarely anything in between. I put it down to either cowing before the alter, or wanting to rebel against everything. I'm guessing you struggle against your parents too.' I nodded again.

'So what will happen if I ring Mister Gray?'

'I'll be suspended.' I tried to look defiant, but failed.

'And that's all?' I nodded, but knew that he could tell I was lying.

'Well, that's okay, with your marks a week off through suspension won't matter and you will still sit your finals and then off to University. I think the best thing is to call him, don't you?'

'No!' I spoke louder than I had intended as he reached for the white telephone on his desk.

'Hmmm,' he said, his hand freezing above the phone. 'And what do you propose?'

'I'll, I'll.' What indeed? 'I'll go back to school, and I promise that I won't miss another minute for the remainder of the year.' I looked at him, my eyes pleading with his cold stare. 'I promise, I really, really do.' And I did.

'Let's see,' he said, sitting back in his chair. 'Let's see what we're dealing with then.' He paused and his eyes seemed to be burrowing a hole through my head into my brain, seeking out my most private thoughts. 'Truant.' He held up his thumb. 'Smoking,' up went his forefinger. 'Smoking in public,' middle finger. He sat there, three fingers up. 'Stand up Miss Lee.' His voice had gone quiet but there was a hint of menace there now. I stood. So did he. When he walked from behind the desk I could see that he was holding a wooden ruler, the same style as the one in my desk at school.

'Can you tell me the regulation measurement that must not be exceeded between the hem of your skirt and your knee, Miss Lee?' He let my name roll off his tongue to rhyme with knee. It was sort of creepy and I shivered.

'Four inches sir.' I kept my voice quiet so that it didn't crack again.

'Very good,' he said with evident satisfaction. 'Which means that you are that second type of Catholic school girl, aren't you?' The question was rhetorical, but I turned to look as he bent down to hold the ruler alongside my upper leg. 'Eight inches,' he murmured, straightening up. 'Look to the front please.' I obeyed. 'Closer to nine, but I'll allow you eight. Did you know that with your skirt this short Miss Lee, that a breath of wind could blow it up and reveal your underwear to the world?' As he spoke he had moved behind me, and I felt the ruler flick the back of my skirt upwards, simulating the breath of wind he had spoken about. I heard the gasp of shock and felt myself redden, and my body tense.

'Are you, are you...have you not got any underwear on Miss Lee?' His tone was incredulous.

'Yes sir.' I hung my head and forced the words out.

'No underwear Miss Lee?'

'No sir, I mean yes sir, I mean, I mean,' my voice cracked in embarrassment,' I'm wearing a G-string sir.'

'A G-string?'

'Its a thin strip...'

'I know what a G-string is Miss Lee!' he barked at me. 'I just can't believe that you are wearing one...to school! Do you enjoy displaying yourself Miss Lee?' I shook my head. We stood in silence for what seemed like minutes.

'What bust size are you Miss Lee?'

'What?' My head snapped up at that and I looked at him open mouthed.

'Look to the front!' I obeyed the snapped command again, but remained silent. 'Miss Lee, may I remind you that at the moment you have five; five strikes against you and if you don't fully co-operate with me, I am going to end this little charade and ring Mister Gray. He can deal with you however he likes and I can get back to my work. Do you understand!?'

I nodded.

'So, do not question me again,' he snapped. 'Bust size?'

'Thirty two B sir.' I reddened with embarrassment.

'So you should be wearing a size eight, or ten shirt?' I remained silent and unmoving. The ruler landed on his desk with a flat slap. He extended a metal pointer, waved it in front of my face, then poked between the second and third buttons of my shirt.

'This gap here,' he prodded my cleavage to emphasise his point, 'would indicate that this shirt is one size, perhaps two sizes too small. Would you agree?'

'Yes sir,' I whispered. I wanted to crawl into somewhere dark and hide from the world.

'Take it off!' I opened my mouth to protest but he smacked the long metal pointer onto his desk with a deafening crack and I jumped. And with trembling fingers I clumsily unbuttoned the shirt, a size seven I had kept for two years, and held it across my chest.

'Put it on the seat' he directed. I placed it across the arm of the chair beside me and watched as it slid into a white puddle on the seat cushion.

'Arms by your side,' he commanded. I obeyed, mortified to be standing in front of him in my lacy push up bra.

Click! He had taken a photo! I turned to look and yell at him, but he spoke first.

'Miss Lee, at this point you have put me in a difficult position. I'm losing count of the regulations you have broken and if I fail to report them, I could lose my job. On the other hand, it is so close to the end of the year that I feel a certain...compassion for you.' I clung to his words that offered me hope and tried to ignore my state of semi undress. 'So these photos are to provide me with insurance, and as evidence of your gross disregard of school regulations should I need to file a report. Do you understand?'

I didn't, but I nodded. What I understood was that if I did what he said, I wouldn't be reported. And that meant my gap year was safe.

'Good. Now where were we? Are yes, the bra. A push up and too small as well by the look of it. Remove your skirt.' I hesitated and then fumbled with the zipper on the side, unclipped it and placed it on my shirt. I heard his faint intake of breath as he gained full view of my bottom. My girlfriends told me it was just perfect. Suddenly I realised that I had some power here. I tensed it as he took his photo and heard again, his intake of breath.

'The bra.' This time his voice was faint. My heart was thumping as I looked over my shoulder at him. His eyes were locked on my derriere and his gaze was distant. He looked up at me and licked his lips. 'Its too small Miss Lee,' he said, 'I need to photograph the strap marks on your skin as evidence.'

I reached back, unhooked the bra and let it drop on the chair too. I held one arm across my chest and turned to face him. I pressed my breasts tightly and lifted my arm slightly. He stood transfixed.

'The deepest marks are under my breasts,' I said. I stood with my feet apart, legs taut and stomach flat. He took a photo, then another.

'Turn around, I need another photo of your butt....I mean of your non-regulatory underwear,' he hastily corrected himself. I turned and dropped my arm from my chest, then leant against his desk and thrust my non regulatory underwear back at him. Then I looked back over my shoulder at him, allowing my mouth to fall slightly open.

'Oh God,' he groaned. He snapped three photos then seemed to re-focus. 'At least your shoes and socks are regulation,' he said.

'That's good,' I murmured. I stood and turned, lifting my hands to cover my breasts this time, and leaned back on his desk. 'I wax my pubic hair,' I said trying to inject as much innocence as I could into my voice. 'Is that against regulation?'

'What?' His eyes seemed to bulge as he looked down at the small triangle of black that covered my pubis. Ever so slightly I moved my hips forward.

'Ah, no, I mean yes, I mean there aren't such regulations.' He shifted uncomfortably as he spoke, his eyes still locked to my crotch. I spun to put my back to him again, dropping my arms and enjoying the sensation of my breasts bouncing freely.

'Can I dress now?' My voice was cool now, I no longer felt embarrassed. Indeed I felt in control, empowered by his loss of control. He was silent for a moment, and I smiled at his loss for words.

'Turn around.' His voice was low, and close. Very close. When I turned, again pressing my left arm across my chest, he was standing barely a foot away. And covering more than half that distance was his erect penis. 'Touch it.' His voice was think and gravelly and I felt myself moisten. I looked up at his face, seeing the color in his cheeks, then reached out with my right hand and took a grip of his shaft. It was hot, smooth and very, very hard. He gasped, but his eyes didn't leave mine. I dropped my arm from my chest, and took him between both palms. His eyes broke contact with mine as he looked down at my breasts. My nipples were hard and protruded with the thickness of the end of my pinky finger. They pointed straight at his chest.

I began to stroke his shaft, stopping just short of the bulbous tip and not quite reaching the base. I could see in his eyes that it was an agonizing pleasure for him.

'Fuck, squeeze the tip,' he begged.

'Yes Mister Packard,' I replied, sliding my right hand to the end as instructed and squeezing him hard. Too hard. He cried out but didn't pull away.

'Bitch,' he muttered.

'Sorry sir.'

'Kneel.'

I slid down, parting my knees so that they were either side of his legs. His cock looked alien, as though separate from him as it protruded from his suit pants.

'Suck my cock Miss Lee,' he instructed. I leant forward and slipped it into my mouth. He gasped and jumped at the contact and then groaned as I ran my tongue along the underside of his shaft as I slid him to the back of my throat. As I pulled back I ran my teeth along the top and bottom of his shaft, then bit the head firmly. He gasped and his hips jerked, but I held him in place. Then I sucked on the underside of the head, eliciting a whimper of pleasure, poked my tongue into the gaping eye, then opened my mouth and looked up at him, holding my head still.

He took the invitation at once and began to thrust into my mouth, his hands going to the top of my head to hold me still. He was gentle at first, perhaps concerned about me gagging. But his rising lust overrode any concern he may have felt and soon he was fucking my mouth. I could taste the precum leaking from him and was sure that he was about to come in my mouth when he pulled out, released my head and staggered back a step.

'Get those off!' he pointed at the G-string. I went to release the catch on my shoes but he shook his head. 'Leave them on, with the socks. Just the G.' I slid it down, feeling his eyes hungrily devouring my almost bald pussy as I slipped them over one ankle then the other. I lifted myself onto his desk, placed my feet wide apart on the edge of my desk, thus opening myself to him. Leaning back and supporting my weight with my left hand, I reached between my legs with my right and opened myself wide, stroking my clitoris which I knew was red and extended. His cock jumped and I thought he had come, then he knelt down and slammed his mouth onto me. His tongue ran roughly over my fingers and found my entrance, plunging into me as I continued to tweak my clit. My ears were filled with the sound of rushing blood and my thumping heart and I had to bite my lip to stop from crying out as his tongue joined my finger. Then he slammed two fingers into me and I came, my eyes rolling back into my head and I thought I was about to pass out as the waves of pleasure became a broiling storm that exploded from my pussy, arced out through my legs, belly and up into my brain.

I couldn't hold my weight any longer and collapsed onto his desk and was only vaguely aware of his hands gripping my thighs, then I was filled with his hardness. My pussy offered no resistance whatsoever and as my vision cleared I could see his face, red with lust and exertion as he pounded into me, his expression a savage scowl and his eyes were locked on my breasts that quivered and bounced with each thrust. I rolled my hips down and pushed my still tender clit against the top of is shaft.

Suddenly there was a knock at his office door. He stopped thrusting, his cock buried inside me.

'Yes?' He sounded irritated at the distraction, which he probably was.

'Ah, Don, your two thirty is here early.' It was a woman's voice. Don looked at me. Unable to help himself he ran one hand over my breasts, tweaking their prominent nipples and making me shudder.

'Yeah, okay,' he replied and I was surprised by the evenness of his tone. Even more surprised when he started thrusting into me again, this time slower and more deliberate. I moaned slightly, then bit my lip when he shot a warning glance at me.

'Look Tracy, tell him I'm in the middle of something I can't get out of, but I'll soon be finished.'

'Okay. Are you okay, I thought I heard you in pain or something.'

'Fine, fine, banged my shin,' he shot back.

'Okay.' Then she was gone. I had recovered some self control now, though the pleasure coursing through my body was undeniable. I pushed myself up on my elbows and looked him in the eye. He too had regained some self control.

'Maybe we should've invited Tracy in,' I said suggestively. 'Is she cute?'

'Five six, red hair, slim, freckles and busty,' he responded in a voice that challenged me.

'Yeah?' I gasped as he began to thrust faster. 'Maybe she could lick my nipples and rub my clit while you fuck me?' My words were uneven as he fucked me harder making it difficult for me to speak.

'Yeah, yeah, yeah,' he chanted in a hoarse whisper.

'Fuck me Mister Packard, fuck this bad Catholic school girl.' My words had the desired effect. He pulled out of me with a grunt, grabbed his shaft and directed his come at me. The first jet caught me by surprise, arcing upwards and hitting me below the chin, the second landed on my right breast and the third on my stomach. His last spurts went onto my pussy, then he pushed back inside me. I squeezed the walls of my pussy around him, then he slid out. At once he picked up his phone and snapped two more photos of me. Then he turned away and tucked himself back into his pants.

'Get dressed.' His voice was flat now. I grabbed my bag and pulled out some wet wipes, cleaning his come from my body. I quickly dressed and went to move towards the door.

'No, no, the fire escape,' he motioned with his head. As I passed by him he grabbed me around the waist and we kissed.

Alexandra
Alexandra
203 Followers
12