A Lesson in Xzira Ch. 02

Story Info
She's taught a little about herself.
1.9k words
3.67
13.4k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/05/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can hear the muffled sound of your footsteps bringing you closer and closer to the bed. Just a few more steps and you'd be here, right next to me, close enough to touch. In the afterglow of my orgasm I find I'm unsure of myself. Unsure of how this will go. It wasn't supposed to be like this. Hadn't we agreed that the fantasy would end with my orgasm, that you'd leave and finish elsewhere? Perhaps it was naive of me to trust you.

I think back to that night when we met online. Innocent enough until the early hours of the morning brought light filtering in through the blinds. I open the blinds and tell you my fantasy. "I want to be watched" I type. And almost as if you'd read my mind you painted the images in my thoughts and set the stage for a fantasy fulfilled.

And now here we are. You're standing over me and I just know you're grinning. I stretch my arms over my head and lengthen my body. A slow smile spreads across my face and I look up at you. "Fantasy fulfilled. Thank you. " And you just shake your head. I sit up and pull the sheets towards me. And again you shake your head. I'm sitting on the edge of panic. I have no idea what your game is, or even how to play.

"I think it's time you left..." I peer up at you quizzically and you just smile.

"Oh, but not yet, the night has just begun. " You sound almost evil and in my head I'm picturing Tom Cruise as Lestat, teeth at the ready. I open my mouth to protest, to tell you to leave, but you lay a finger over my lips. "Now, I'm going to do some things, and I want you to trust me." You pull a midnight blue satin scarf from a bag sitting next to your chair. "But you can't watch me as I watched you. I want you to feel, and you don't need your eyes for that, so..." You hold the scarf out to me. I look up at you uncertainly and reach out slowly to take the satin into my hand.

I don't know what to do. A million thoughts are rushing through my mind. Rape, murder, torture....any number of horrid things. Do I trust you? Do I start screaming for help. I look down at the satin laying across my open palm. It feels so good against my skin. Perhaps... I can always scream rape later. Looking up at you, I hold the scarf over my eyes and tie it behind my head.

You smile. I can't see it, but I know you're smiling at this little victory. And somehow you knew I'd comply. It's too much to consider at the moment and I try to let my mind blank out as black as my vision. "Good girl, now I want you to lie back and raise your arms up over your head." you say. I hear you dig around in the bag some more as I stretch my body out again. I strain to hear you, know where you are, get some sense of what is going on around me, but I can't hear anything.

I almost think you've left me, and then, warm fingers wrap around my wrist and slide down the length of my arm. Your touch is feather light as you slide your fingers back up to my wrists. More satin. I briefly wonder if it's midnight blue as well. You tie my wrists together and with another piece of satin you secure them to the headboard. I pull slightly against the binds and find I can barely move my arms at all. "What exactly is it that you've got planned for me?" I sound a little agitated. Restricted movement has pushed me a little too far out of my comfort zone.

"Ah, now the rules. Do not speak until spoken to." you say calmly. I feel more satin slide cooly across my ankles. My legs are spread and secured to the bedposts with little more room for movement than my hands. "No protesting in word or sound. This is my fantasy now. And here I can do as I choose, with or without your consent." My eyes go wide behind my mask. Little jolts of fear shoot down my spine and I shiver. "I won't hurt you" you say, "trust me."

You test my binds one last time and I feel the bed give as you kneel between my legs. "How does this make you feel?" you ask. I feel your hands warm the skin just below my knees. Was it anticipation, fear...I couldn't tell, your hands are travelling higher and I am breathless. And so I answer simply, "Breathless." Your hands slide up the outside of my thighs and come to rest just below my breasts. I feel you lean over me, your clothes brush over me, rough against my skin. "Your nipples are hard, hon" you whisper. I can't help but smile and nod in agreement.

You bring your hands up and close them over my breasts. A sigh escapes my lips, so much anticipation, finally some action. Your breath warms my earlobe seconds before your teeth nip it playfully and I tilt my head back hoping for some attention on my neck. You don't disappoint. Your hot breath brings your lips closer and I break out in goosebumps. I let my imagination wander. Picture myself on top of you. See me licking the salty sweat from your body.

I sigh. Stretch my body towards you. Push my breasts into your body. Push my wants into your mind. I hear a soft chuckle as your teeth close around the soft skin of my neck. My breath catches and my arms jerk against the binds wanting to hold, wanting to fist my hands in your hair. I moan in pitiful frustration. I'm not used to being helpless to someone else's pleasure. I'm not used to having my own pleasure denied me.

As I get lost in my thoughts, your tongue slides down my collar bone bringing me back to the issue at hand. Again I push my chest up towards you, whimper a bit for affect. You don't seem to notice as you continue to lick your way down my body. Little biting kisses down my stomach. A stroke of the tongue across my belly button. Little playful kisses along the inside of my thighs. I briefly consider thrusting my hips upward. But I've learned showing what I want will almost certainly get me something else entirely. So I lay still. Almost panting with anticipation.

I can feel your breath playing softly over my pubic hairs. You're so close. I can almost feel your tongue sliding across my pussy lips. One long deep stroke and a quick flick over my clit are all I get for my efforts at restraint. I moan, almost begging. My hips and legs are moving restlessly drawing your attention to my needs and again you ignore them.

I feel you move off the bed. Hear the rustle of your clothes as you take them off. Finally, I think, finally he'll give me what I need. You climb back onto the bed. I feel your legs straddling my chest, your balls trailing along between my breasts as you move up higher. I'm almost confused about your intentions. And then, "Take it." as you press your cock between my lips. Your fingers trail lightly over my cheek as I open my mouth wider.

Your hands slide around the back of my head and bring it forward. In this position your cock is hitting the back of my throat. I'm struggling to fight the urge to gag. I'm left with no room for movement. No room to add to your pleasure. You start pumping your hips, thrusting carelessly it seems. I see panic again. I try to struggle against you. God, somehow make you stop. And still I fight the urge to gag. Like somehow this fight is just for show. But I struggle on. And you laugh. A deeply amused, humiliating laugh. And I stop. Ashamed to have caused that reaction in you.

You pull back and kiss me. I try to pull away. Done with this game, this day, with you. But you hold my head. Rub your lips softly over mine. Lick the tears I hadn't known I cried off my cheeks. Small kisses over my face, over the blindfold, into my hair. You take a deep breath. Kiss my lips again. I'm trembling. Still afraid. Still untrusting. But you're so gentle now. So sweet. Your lips are soft as they press against mine. Your tongue hot and heady as it sneaks in to play with mine. I sigh. Give in. I can't seem to be able to fight your gentleness.

Your hands move down my body. Cover my breasts. Pinch and tease my nipples until they're little pebbles of need. You break the kiss. How much more confident I feel when your lips are covering mine. Your tongue strokes over one nipple and then the other. I don't want to be this turned on, not for you. But I squirm as you nibble and suck and drive me absolutely crazy. You chuckle and it almost sounds happy. Or maybe I imagine it. But your hand is moving slowly down my stomach. And I want it. I want you.

Forgetting my binds, I try to spread my legs farther apart as your hand slides between them. I whimper a little as you slide a finger between my lips as far into my pussy as it will go. I spasm around you. Rock my hips into your hand. Pretend it's your cock and not just your finger. You bring your thumb up and press it against my clit. My hips are thrusting harder and faster, you curl your finger slightly inside me. One brush against my g-spot and I'm gone. Flying, biting down on my lip as my body bows up straight.

I don't notice when you slide your finger free. I don't notice when you get into position to fuck me. I just feel that first blinding pleasure of your cock pressing into me. Going deep before sliding out and slamming back even deeper. You hold my hips off the bed. And you fuck me. Hard, fast thrusts that leave me moaning and begging for more. Gone is the gentleness, the sweetness. All I can feel is the demand, the taking. And I take it. Want it. Revel in it. I cry out. Mumble incoherent thoughts. Your fingers are bruising as they dig into my hips, but I've stopped existing outside the pleasure. One final thrust, one long guttural moan. And I crash into orgasm again.

You lean your head on my chest for a moment. And then I feel you move off the bed. Hear the door to the bathroom close. I lay in the silence. A little worse for wear. I want to think on it a bit. Wonder over my reactions. But the bed is so comfortable, my body drowsy, and I fall into sleep still blindfolded and tied to the bed.

I open my eyes to darkness. For an instant I think I've been left helplessly tied to the bed. I shudder to think what housekeeping would think when they see me. I sit up and turn on the bedside lamp. Alone. You're gone. I look around slightly disappointed that you didn't stay. But I can't help but smile when I see you've left a little pile of midnight blue satin in the chair where you sat watching me. How long ago that seems. I laugh to myself. Turn off the light and go back to sleep.