A Lesson Learned

Story Info
Wife enlists friends help to satisfy her own needs.
5.5k words
3.46
54.7k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have been married to Guy my childhood sweetheart since I was 21 and he is the only person whom I have had a sexual relationship with until three weeks ago. I entered into liaisons with an old school friend and her husband following a discussion with my friend Tanya about my sexual frustrations.

I had no intention at the time of taking on another sexual relationship however one thing had lead to another and a sexual relationship was initiated. It all began when I met Tanya for lunch and the conversation turning into one of me explaining how lacking our sex life was.

The problem as I saw it at that point wasn't that I didn't love my husband or that I didn't reach orgasm when we made love but more a case of how Guy got me there, I have never been one to need a lot of foreplay to reach a satisfying climax as I could easily reach orgasm from just penetration,

Despite Guy never been real great on the build up phase I was missing the foreplay and I was becoming increasingly frustrated as it seemed that he was intent on getting us both to the finale too quickly and the time playing was all but becoming nonexistent.

Over the past few months I had started to notice that Guy was going straight to the penetration phase more frequently and he wasn't taking his time to ensure I was turned on enough to enjoy it, not only was I becoming frustrated by this but I was also feeling a little resentful that I was missing out.

Me missing out didn't ever seem to be a problem for him at all so long as he climaxed he was happy, I guess I was becoming resentful because when I was horny and initiated lovemaking sessions I paid much attention to his arousal, setting the mood and wished he would reciprocate.

Not only did I wear provocative lingerie to entice him I always seemed to be the one to provide an environment conducive to that of suggesting the pleasures ahead and I usually spent quite a considerable time concentrating on pleasuring him orally or manually before actual penetration occurred. In fact I would quite literally have him in state of such arousal that his cock he would be desperate for penetration. His cock would twitch at the slightest touch and pre cum would erupt intermittently from the head his of his throbbing cock, yet I was receiving neither intimacy nor clitoral stimulation at all.

As I mentioned earlier I talked to my best friend Tanya about the situation, in my honesty and admission I had told her that it had been a few years since he had gone down on my pussy and it had actually never felt mind blowing great, in fact if I really thought about it I had to admit he was never truly competent at bringing me off that way either.

I had felt comfortable discussing my predicament with her since we always had a very open friendship and her husband Michael whom she had met whilst we all attended the same college. However I had been embarrassed to discuss how I was meeting my own frustrations and needs by masturbating, Tanya had been great about it all and suggested some techniques she often used herself with and without Michael.

Over a very long lunch we discussed a game plan that would not have Guy thinking I was criticizing his lovemaking and exacerbating the problems, we had formulated a brief plan that would coax Guy into satisfying my needs by being sexily commanded to do so.

Tanya and I were so excited that we may have put together the perfect plan that we went back to her house and started to put it all together and refine the details.

As we were about finished for the afternoon Tanya's husband Michael entered by the kitchen door, walking toward Tanya kissing her before he perused over our paperwork asking what we too were up to, Tanya briefly explained.

"What would really set the mood Paula is for you to make this look like a teaching environment," he added with a huge grin spreading across his face.

Puzzled we both looked at him, He explained how I should dress like a teacher and present it by power point presentation and have him work through the points, Tanya and I both giggled as he explained further.

"You know we could make this even more interesting if we were added to the equation," he stated.

"Explain," I asked.

Following his explanation, Tanya and I both agreed to Michael's plan and we all arranged to meet the following day to put together a basic presentation that could be seen on screen as an aid to the teaching experience.

The next day we sat at Michael's computer typing up what I wanted to happen and just how involved Michael and Tanya would be. It took us two hours to perfect the presentation and combine all our ideas.

Michael pitched in with his ideas from time to time from a male point of view but in the main Tanya and I were playing out the fantasy as we saw it unfold. I was becoming incredibly horny with anticipation of putting into practice all our ideas and I am sure that Tanya was feeling the same way by the way she kept adjusting her seat, flushing red and being extremely tactile with myself and Michael.

As I stood up to leave I considered that once I left Michael and Tanya would soon be having some hot sex, Surprisingly I was more than happy when Tanya caught hold of one of my wrists as I headed toward the door, At first I thought that she was going to hug me and say goodbye as she always did before I left.

However I was very pleased when Tanya guided me into the dining room where Michael was clearing the space on the wall where we would project the on screen text, I shuddered with anticipation as Tanya spoke. "Now Paula we can have no inhibitions on Friday, so I suggest we try some of it out now." As she purred her request I grinned broadly.

At the same time I felt my face flush a little at her suggestion but I was so incredibly horny I was desperate for relief I couldn't back out now or object.

I knew I was not going to need much coercion in accepting what was looking most inevitable.

I turned to see Michael's reaction, already rubbing at his crotch and exhibiting a very hard erection rearing beneath the material of his trousers as he manipulated the hardening flesh beneath Tanya edged toward me and caressed my buttocks.

I knew that our plan would work more efficiently if there was to be no inhibitions and accepted her caresses; I soon became open to the idea of what was being suggested I relaxed into Tanya's sexual administrations. I was already extremely aroused but when Tanya reached into my shirt and slid her manicured fingers into my bra and located my hard nipple I moaned and creamed my panties.

Somewhere in the room I heard Michael talking "I don't think we need to go by each point we have made on the presentation, let's just do what we feel comfortable with."

Michael suggested that he unzip his pants at this stage of the scenario and pull out his cock before I started the mock lesson, we planned to keep Guys cock confined a little longer, I nodded and Michael groaned audibly as he slipped his hands in and felt around.

I was surprised to see a nice thick eight inch uncut cock lurch forward from its restraints without much manipulation. I smiled and licked my lips invitingly as I witnessed copious amounts of precum erupting from his wonderfully bloated cock head.

Michaels cock was so hard I guessed that he had spent a good amount of time very ready for some sexual intervention and I smirked at the thought of how hard Guys cock was going to get when our plan was put into practice on Friday.

At that point and somewhat still sticking to the plan I requested a volunteer, of course Michaels hands shot up in the air and I refused his request but I shivered at the apprehension of actually having Michael and Tanya touch me, the thought of them doing so whilst Guy would be tied and unable to receive or give anything made me inwardly shudder.

For now I tapped the first image on screen, motioning Tanya to stand directly in front of me I explained how women liked to be aroused in other ways before any contact with their pussy, undoing my shirt I lifted my breasts over my silky bra and urged Tanya on. Tanya caressed my breasts until the nipples jutted upward, kissing each. I looked at the expression on Michael's face and licked my lips when I saw that pre cum was rolling down the shaft of his cock and pooling in his pubic hair.

I tapped the book on the table and asked Tanya to observe the pictures, she turned her head and sucked lightly on each nipple causing me to moan, I whispered in her ear for her to remove my panties, as she slid my soaked panties to my feet she leaned in and kissed my mound very gently and I felt shivers course through my body.

I requested that she kneel in front of the table as she did so I stepped over to Michael, lifted my short skirt showing my pussy to the audience I slipped my arms around Michaels neck before I impaled my wet pussy over is cock head, sliding up and down several times before standing and resuming position near the screen.

"Good Girl, that's going to drive him crazy," Michael groaned.

I pointed the cane at Michael's wet cock. "See how nice and wet my pussy gets when I have my nipples sucked," I lay back on the dining table and instructed Tanya to get between my legs, instructing her step by step just how to pleasure me.

As I instructed Tanya on to how to eat my pussy as I liked, I would tap her bare bottom with the cane and ask her bring my orgasm forth just how I wanted her to and when she faltered I caned her ass. In the throes of my passion I heard a familiar wet tapping sound causing me to glance at Michael who was now rapidly fisting his slick cock as he watched his wife cream my pussy.

I motioned him forward and asked that he put his cock between my lips, getting close behind my head I inhaled his aroma as he painted my lips with his juices, I was very close to an exploding orgasm and opened my mouth invitingly as Michael slid his cock along my tongue and into the warm orifice.

The taste of his precum nearly sent me over the edge, he started to rhythmically pump his meat further and further down my throat, I was moaning at the pleasures coursing through my whole body as Tanya expertly lapped my pussy and rolled my clit between her lips, I knew Michael was close to ejaculating by the labored breaths coming from his mouth.

We both came to climax shuddering hard, me squirting hot cum all over his wife's face and him pumping each shot of hot salty cum deep into my receptive mouth and down my throat.

Tanya smiled knowing it was her turn, I bent her over the table and tongue fucked her, rubbing her clit with my fingers, it didn't take more than a few minutes before she was arching her back and contorting her face in an exquisite orgasm.

I noticed Michael beside us stroking his cock back to erection, he motioned for me to lay on top of Tanya so that both our pussies were available to him, I bent backwards and we kissed as Tanya caressed my breasts whilst Michael expertly fucked us both to another orgasm before expending a huge creamy load inside of my wanting cunt, groaning loudly as he again came hard inside of me.

As we dressed we discussed some finer points of what was to happen on Friday whilst Guy was present and commented upon how few inhibitions we really had. We also realized that in the heat of the moment it may not go as directly planned and said we should all for that.

What had just happened was very satisfying and I guessed it was because we had all become so aroused at the thought of teaching Guy how he was to pleasure my pussy and the fact that the three of us were obviously very sexually charged by discussing the plan.

It seemed an age before Friday came around, I had hidden my short skirt, shirt and teacher props at Tanya's and Michaels and convinced Guy that we would have a great night once we got through their holiday photograph presentation. It hadn't been easy to get him to agree to sit through what he thought was hundreds of holiday snaps and a boring evening but I had reminded him that we had subjected them to the very same last year.

We arrived on Friday night at seven on the dot, we were welcomed with hugs and the usual inquisitive questions, when they offered us drinks we gratefully accepted homemade lemonade and consumed it over light conversation before Tanya took me into the bedroom for a few minutes on the pretence of showing me her new décor.

The men set up the furniture in the dining room so we would be more comfortable watching the presentation and Michael waited for our cue.

Tanya donned a short plaid schoolgirl skirt and a blouse revealing black incredibly sexy lingerie, over a black and red corset and stockings and suspenders I added my more conservative short tight teacher looking skirt, tucking in a conservative shirt adding the finishing touches I put on the spectacles and tied my hair into a tight orderly chignon. Tanya laughed when I said I felt like a still school mistress.

Tanya coughed when we were ready and stood at the hall door way and listened for the cue from Michael, a few minutes later we heard it Michael tell Guy you really what a terrific night and it was going to be and such a great learning experience for us all.

We slipped into the room unnoticed by guy and I went to stand behind him as Michael put up the first image of a woman dressed like a school mistress rubbing a cane up and down her legs as a man knelt on the floor beside her.

Guy laughed whispering that he thought Michael had put on the wrong slow and he should leave that one for when the girls were not here.

"I don't think so!" I said standing directly behind Guy who sharply turned is head toward me he opened his mouth to mouth something as I kissed him he willingly leant into the kiss.

Once we ended the kiss Guy stood up and took in the scene as Tanya and I emerged looking out of character, looking stunned searched my face for an explanation.

Tanya guided him back into a sitting position and told him to relax, surprisingly he allowed Tanya to sit him back down and I to lean over and tie his hands to the chair back. As I walked around the front of the now seated audience I smiled at Guy and told him I was doing the teaching this evening.

I grinned awaiting his response he looked a little bewildered and vulnerable sat tied to the chair but it soon dawned on him just exactly what was going to occur and his face lightened when Tanya stripped to her lingerie.

Guy grinned a familiar mischievous look on his face as he quite obviously desired his learning to begin, little did he know his learning experience would be more than he ever anticipated.

I flicked the button which allowed the picture change to text on the presentation screen, giving him time to read the text before I pushed the button to reveal a Tanya orally pleasing me in our practice session..

I knew at this point having seen one picture of a scantily clad teacher bent over a desk having her pussy eaten and knowing how much Guy liked to look at sexy pictures he would be becoming if not already fully aroused. However seeing this image would likely have other visions running through his brain faster than warp speed.

I picked up the cane (a prop) and asked my audience to observe the screen as several images of a woman with her legs spread wide in various stages of cunnilingus appeared, from the response on her the woman's face we could witness her impending orgasm as she arched her back she was ready to explode.

I tapped each image to gain my audience's attention before returning to the image of Tanya tonguing my hot cunt.

"Tonight we will learn how to eat a woman in the way she wants to be eaten," I instructed.

As I peered at three now very willing pupils Tanya and Michael took their places as planned sat each side of Guy who now looking slightly vulnerable and looking longingly at me as if asking for an explicit explanation.

"Tonight we are going to learn how to eat my pussy," I locked eyes with Guy as a gasp came from his lips.

"Why am I the only one tied?" Guy asked.

"You need to be tied as part of the lesson, so stop whining."

The combination of my words and the senses taking in the images that projected from the PowerPoint presentation were having the desired effect as I heard Guy groan inwardly and noticed the front of his pants tautening over his expanding cock that he was very into what was happening.

Glancing toward Michael I noticed he was already pretty turned on too and knowing beforehand the plan he was already stroking the crotch of his pants. I walked sexily toward him and unleashed his rock hard cock turned around, lifted my skirt before I pushed my panties to one side and impaled myself on his hard flesh sliding up ad down his cock several times, before standing back up to pick up my props which were conveniently situated.

When I bent to pick them up my audience were treated to a glance down my ample cleavage, hence to say my audience never took their eyes off of me.

I picked up the book on the lower table and opened it to the saved page showing a very wet pussy, I remarked how my pussy would need to be as wet as the aroused pussy in the picture before any penetration would occur and how I liked full attention from my pupils.

I added that at any point that I thought they did not seem to be paying attention I would disclude them from both the theory and practical of the lesson and would remain without relief.

Now I had full attention, especially from Guy and Michael who now both had what appeared to be sizeable erections tenting the material of their pants.

I leaned forward and much to Guys surprise I unzipped Michaels pants and manipulated out for all to see his already throbbing cock, teasing the head with my fingers, he groan as I collected the precum forming at the slit and pushed my fingers into Tanya's mouth. I asked if she would like to volunteer for the first part of my lesson and she nodded eagerly stepping forward, Michael also volunteered but I snubbed him by saying "who really knows what a woman wants if it is not a woman herself?" I asked.

I tapped the screen and pointed at the first picture explaining how a woman wants stimulating in all her erogenous zones before penetration and as previously practiced I undid my blouse, Tanya now quite obviously wanting to start the action lifted my breasts gently over the top of my bra before I could ask her and started licking around my nipples.

I looked toward both our husbands and saw Guy was desperately rotating his hips to relieve the physical reaction happening in his groin and Michael was stroking his cock ever so slowly.

"If at any point Tanya veers from this lesson she will be punished," I stated in a stern headmistress manner.

Tanya expertly sucked and tongued my nipples, I was soon moaning and feeling my clit twitching for more but I knew that I had to see through my plan if I were to stand any chance of having Guy eat me the way I wanted.

I pushed Tanya away temporarily and walked towards the men when I heard Guy whisper something to Michael I interrupted them to ask what the problem was, apparently Guy was uncomfortable restrained behind his pants and Michael stated that he had asked if his cock could be freed from its confines.

I agreed and stepping forward giving Guy the impression that he was going to have some stimulation from myself however I whispered between them both for Michael to unzip him and give him some relief.

Guy looked alarmed at the very suggestion that Michael was going to be the one to touch him not I so I raised my eyebrows and asked if he had a problem with that, seeing the stern look on my face he nodded his head sideways in approval.

Michael willingly leant forward and unbuttoned and unzipped his pants pulling them and his extremely wet shorts down to his ankles before taking them completely off.

12