A Lesson Learned

Story Info
A slave's punishment by her Master.
4.9k words
4.28
28.6k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"a" crawled toward her Master, her knees scraping on the carpet as she scurried across the room, fear making her weak and barely able to catch her breath. She dared not risk a glance up, if he caught her making eye contact this would only get worse. She found his feet and placed her forehead on the cool leather of his shoes, her naked body trembling, her mind racing, wondering what he would do to her. She drew her hands behind her back and kept very still.

She knew he had anticipated an interesting evening. It was sure to be interesting, but she knew it would not be how he originally intended. She was disappointed and scared. He'd promised to try and come home early, usually a sign that he wanted to spend a lot of time playing with her. He liked to watch her performing and dancing for him...dressing up and playing games for him. Sometimes the shows went on for hours, and she enjoyed pleasing him, watching his cock harden, knowing what would happen when he'd seen enough.

So when he called to say let's have lunch she was excited and couldn't meet him fast enough. He always liked to show her off, let people see what a sexy and beautiful slave he owned, so she made sure she was looking sexy and was ready to be shown off. Let the others in the room see what they couldn't have. "a" also loved the fact that her Master was so sexy and good-looking, that he always turned heads when he entered a room, and she loved that she was the one on his arm. She was proud to be owned by him and to be by his side, she loved to look other women in the eyes and let them know that he was hers and they were out of luck.

Thinking of him and his body and being with him always excited her, and by the time she arrived at the café, she was so horny and wet she was ready to be used right there on the table, in the middle of the room. As she pushed through the door she spotted her Master right away. "a" felt the smile die on her lips when she saw her Master talking to another woman. The woman was beautiful, sexy and seated beside him, leaning into him and laughing at whatever he was saying, her hand laying casually on his shoulder. "a" felt her temper flare up instantly, jealousy overwhelmed her as she looked at the other woman's long silk clad leg stretched out beside her Masters. He was her Master, what the Fuck was he doing with another woman! So upset she could barely speak "a" stormed out of the café before he noticed her.

All afternoon "a" let her temper and her imagination run wild. She imagined all sorts of things, being released by Master in favour of that other bitch. Of being reduced to his number two slave, forced to by her Master to serve both him and the other woman. All kinds of things raced through her mind, none of them pleasant except for the things she would do to that slut. By the time he called to find out why she hadn't made it to lunch, "a" was a basket case. Without thinking of what she was saying she began to rant at her Master. She screamed at him, telling him she wasn't going to share him or let him own anyone else. Who did he think he was making her come to lunch when that cunt was there, and who the fuck did she think she was trying to get cozy with him. He could just go fuck himself is he thought he was going to bring that slut into their house. When she stopped to gather her breath Master quietly explained that the woman was a customer, who'd stopped to say hello before joining her husband for lunch at the next table. Then before "a" could speak again he'd told her he would be home by five and hung up.

With a trembling hand "a" hung up, realizing that her Master was more than just a little upset. She knew what he was like when he got pissed off. He would yell, get all mad and shake his fist, or pace around the room like a caged tiger. But when he got really angry, he became very quiet. He wouldn't yell or swear, wouldn't hardly move. He would talk quietly and without emotion. She realized now that she'd made a big, a huge mistake. Very few times had "a" been scared of her Master's reactions to something she'd done. He was always willing to listen to her reasons and usually he would punish her accordingly. Now realizing how upset he was she was terrified of what he would do. She spent the afternoon furiously cleaning the house, ensuring her make-up was perfect, shaving and oiling every part of her body to make sure she was clean, soft and super smooth. She put her hair up in the ponytail he liked and put on the red spike heels he liked so much. "a" hoped she would be able to apologize to him when he got home.

"a" was on her knees, naked except for collar and heels, waiting for him at the door as she was required to do. He opened the door and walked past her without saying a word or even acknowledging she was there. He strode into the living room, to his favorite chair and sat down, grabbed the remote and turned on the TV, all without a word. "a" feeling even more miserable, followed her Master, crawling across the room to his chair. She wanted desperately to please him, use all her skills to make her Master happy. She was terrified of what he would do, not because it would be painful, she loved the pain, but because he would administer the punishment out of anger and to teach her a lesson. She knew she had been wrong and she knew this would not be pleasant. So now she was trembling in fear, her head on his shoe, waiting for him to acknowledge her.

Her Master moved his feet, forcing her to place her head on the floor. He was not even allowing her to rest her head on his feet. Even that privilege was taken away! "a" bit back a moan, realizing how angry he really was, but sound had not been permitted so she dared not make any noise. She waited the dread building in her with each passing second... She felt his eyes on her and she shivered involuntarily.

"Present" the command startled her, although he didn't raise his voice, the word cut through her thoughts. Instantly she sat up, spreading her legs wide, exposing her shaved smooth pussy, her back rigid, shoulders back, breasts thrust forward, arms clasped at the elbows behind her back. Her head down, her pony tail trailing down her back, eyes downcast, she waited. She heard the whisper of cloth as he removed his shirt, tossing it to the floor. She longed to look at his naked chest, to kiss and lick his nipples as she rubbed her face against the matt of hair. He stood and stripped off the rest of his clothes, she felt rather than saw his cock spring free inches from her face. She wanted desperately to kiss it and touch it, to worship it, and him, to show him how sorry she was. Instead "a" waited for her Master to notice her, frozen in the position he had ordered her to assume. Her pussy wet with fear and anticipation, afraid and excited at what he wanted, she waited, her body begging him to notice and command her.

Master walked around her and she heard him go to the kitchen, he got himself a drink, something he never did because she was there to serve him. Irrationally she felt a jolt of fear, did he not want her to serve him? She would do anything rather than let that happen, even she suddenly realized, having that woman in the house if Master wanted it. For what seemed like hours to her, she heard him moving around the house, doing things, while she continued to kneel, unmoving, waiting for him to acknowledge her. Anything, any spanking, whipping, anything would be better than waiting for him like this.

Finally, she felt him behind her. Without a word, he clipped the leash to her collar and led her toward the bedroom. She scrambled on her hands and knees, trying to stay beside him as he strode down the hallway, her head next to his leg as she'd be taught.

He pulled her up onto the bed and pointed to the ankle and wrist cuffs lying on the sheets.

"a" immediately obeyed, slipping the cuffs on and waiting. She didn't wait long. He threw her face down and clipped wrists to ankles then drew the leash back and slipped the end over one foot. Now she lay on her belly with her head just over the edge of the bed, wrists cuffed to her ankles, her back arched and her head pulled back and ready for Master to use. It was a relief to finally get to please him, she knew he would rape her mouth brutally, but she longed for it, wanted to show him how sorry she was for not being a good slave, how willing she was to do anything he wanted no matter what. "a" wanted desperately to have the punishment begin. Instead he left her there and went downstairs again.

The girl was starting to become truly frightened now. Master had never done anything like this before. Again she waited, this time it was harder, with her back arched and head held back her muscles started to complain bitterly. Her stomach soon hurt and her back was on fire. Plus Master had forced her legs wide open and it hurt to hold them like that. "a" knew she would stay like that no matter the pain, she knew that Master had better find her just the way he'd left her.

Finally he returned and he'd retrieved a device she'd never seen before. When she realized what it was he had brought into the room her heart began to race, her stomach churned, she thought she might throw up. She wanted to cry. She tried to look away as Master placed the cold metal clips on her nipples and clit, their sharp metal teeth biting painfully into her soft aching flesh, the long cables attached to them streaming off the bed to the machine. He plugged the device into the wall and set the timer. Then he pulled out the cock gag. Thoroughly terrified "a" obediently opened her mouth as wide as she could.

The rubber cock filled her mouth, pressing against her throat, making breathing difficult. She tried desperately to fill her lungs, her breath coming rapidly through her nose. With the cock gag in place Master squatted down in front of her. He showed her a timer and looked into her eyes.

"You need to learn a lesson little one, a lesson never ever to be forgotten. I have turned the power dial to 75 %, and the shock it gives will hurt you when it comes. The timer is set for 60 seconds. Every time the sweep hand hits 12 you will feel the jolt of electricity, it will last for at least five seconds." He stood up and placed the timer where she could see it, then disappeared from sight.

Terrified, not sure what to expect, "a" watched as the sweep hand worked its way slowly toward the 12. She screamed when the first blast hit her, even though the gag stopped the sound, it was terrifyingly loud in her head. Her body jerked and her nipples and clit felt as if they had been branded with a hot iron. Her aching muscles contracted even more with the surge and she bit hard on the rubber in her mouth. Finally it stopped and she managed to control her breathing, sucking as much air into her lungs as her nose would allow. She began to focus on the clock, suddenly terrified to see the sweep hand going past the 30 and heading to the top. As frightened as she was "a" couldn't look away as the hand jerked the last few seconds and the pain blasted through her once again. Each time when it mercifully stopped she tried desperately to steady herself and tried to not focus on the clock. Each time it reached 12 she tried to scream for Master to help her as the hand found the 12 and her body arched and jerked with pain.

He watched from the doorway, standing back just enough so she couldn't see him. He wanted her to think she was alone and helpless. She had upset him quite a bit, disrespecting him on the phone like he was her bitch. He'd had to be careful not to lose his temper when he got home. But he'd spent the afternoon thinking about this, and he knew exactly what he wanted to do. She would never argue or disrespect him again. When he was finished with her she would go and find him new slave girls if he ordered her to. Not that he would, which is what had pissed him off in the first place. He only wanted her, couldn't get enough of her and he lost it when he realized she didn't understand that about him. So he watched her and stroked his cock as she fought the pain, watching with rapt attention as her body jerked and writhed in agony. He loved to whip her, spank her and watch her react to the pain, but this was even better. She was breathing rapidly through her nose and as he listened he was getting more and more excited while she struggled to endure the pain. Her screams through the gag made him rock hard and he wasn't sure he could wait as long as he planned before fucking her. He loved to watch her helpless and bound, her hard sexy body unable to resist what ever he wished to do with it. He would tie her and just look at her. Goddamn she was good looking and she could probably get any guy she wanted, but she was his slave and he was damn well going to make her understand that, once and for all.

Almost delirious with pain and a feeling of helplessness, "a" felt the tears roll down her cheeks as Master walked into the room and unplugged the vile machine. Without speaking he rudely ripped the clips from her tender flesh and tossed them aside. Through her tears "a" saw Master's cock was full, rock hard and ready, and she knew what was to come next. He unfastened the gag and pulled the rubber beast out of her mouth. Gasping, "a" filled her lungs with air. She'd realized the gag was there to stop her from biting off her tongue or lips and was grateful Master had used it, but she hated the fucking thing.

He did not hesitate with her, did not stop to see if she was alright. He had been watching her punishment, enjoying her cries, he was rock hard and he wanted to use her right fucking now. With one hand cupping her chin, he pushed his cock against her lips. Obediently, happily, "a" opened her mouth to receive him. He was always brutal with her mouth, raping it with his warm hard flesh, pounding into her; it was a throat fuck, never a blow job. She tried to keep her mouth open all the way, like she'd been taught, letting him thrust deep into her. She gagged as the head of his cock pushed against the back of her throat, her nose pushing against his hard belly. One hand cupping her neck and chin the other twisted her pony tail painfully around his fingers; she was locked in and unable to resist, even if she wanted to. "a" ran her lips along his cock as he thrust in and out. She loved the taste of him and wanted to hold him in her mouth forever. Wanted desperately to show him how sorry she was. He pulled out almost all the length of his cock and then thrust roughly all the way back in.

Master was big, bigger than anyone she'd ever had before and it took months for her to learn to accommodate him in all her holes. Now she could and was proud of the fact that no matter what he did, she could please him. She felt him ready to cum and prepared to swallow every last drop he could give her. Wasting Masters cum was not an option. She'd gagged once and spilled his cum on the floor. He'd made her lick it up and then spanked her hard, leaving her in the cage for a whole day to show her the errors of her ways. She never spilled a drop again.

She loved the taste of Masters cum and waited eagerly to accept it. He slammed hard into her mouth ramming his cock brutally down her throat, holding it deep inside her as he prepared to cum. Instead of giving her his precious cum to drink he pulled out and spilled the hot liquid on her face and hair. His cock jerked against her face as he pumped hot cum across her upturned face. "a" waited as he finished, his cock deflating only slightly. Permission to taste his cum as it dripped across her lips was not given. As desperately as she wanted to taste it, to taste him, she kept her lips closed.

Finally Master pulled away, unhooked the leash, grabbed her by one arm and flipped her onto her back. He slipped the leash behind her knees and hooked both ends up to the collar. Now she lay hands tied to ankles, knees pulled up to her head and her shaved smooth cunt open to Master. She let a small cry escape when she saw the thin leather belt he held in his hand. Hadn't she had enough? How much more punishment would there be?

"Look at me," his command startled her and she quickly looked up into those wonderful eyes she loved so much. His eyes were dark and stern, and "a" felt her heart sink. "You have been punished for disrespecting me today," he leaned close to her, his eyes boring into hers "something you will never ever do again while you are my slave." He reached out and let the long thin leather in his hand caress her naked cunt.

"Now you will be punished for assuming that I would cheat on you, for not knowing me well enough to know what I am like. For not knowing what you are to me and treating me like all the other guys." He leaned even closer to her cum covered face, and whispered chillingly, "this you will not enjoy at all!"

With that he drew back his hand and slashed the belt across her naked pussy. "a" screamed as the leather cut deep into her tender lips. Involuntarily she closed her legs to protect herself.

"Open!" His tone of voice told her disobedience was not an option and she forced herself to spread her legs wide.

The second blow was worse than the first, the belt digging deep into her flesh, the pain driving the breath from her body. There was no tenderness in the spanking, nothing playful about it. She was being punished and nothing would deter her Master from teaching her a lesson.

By the fifth stroke she was crying and screaming, her whole body consumed by the pain. Each blow landed exactly where Master wanted it to, pounding her tender pussy with exquisite unrelenting pain.

By the tenth stroke she was begging him to stop, pleading with him to do anything to her, make her do anything, but to stop the pain.

By the fifteenth stroke she was unable to resist, unable to hold her legs apart, or even beg for Master to stop, she simply cried and told him she was sorry over and over again.

Finally, mercifully Master threw the belt away, he stared down at her for a few seconds then grabbed her leg and spun her around so she lay bound, spread before him her pussy open for his use. Without a word he climbed on the bed, his cock hard and swollen. "a" gasped in pain as he pushed against her battered pussy, pushing into the red swollen delicate flesh. She groaned in pain as he rammed the huge member into her, crushing her with his weight. She couldn't stop the scream of pain as he withdrew all the way and then thrust brutally back inside her, his body pounding her already battered pussy. "a" tried desperately to accept his massive cock, to squeeze him the way he liked, to pull his cock all the way inside her and to have him cum inside her belly. Each thrust was like a pile driver, crushing her, forcing the breath out of her, hammering into her abused flesh; her clit was on fire, her lips sending waves of pain through her whole body. While he fucked her, his eyes never left hers, boring into her brain, forcing her to feel his rage and his anger, and she realized, his disappointment. Without warning he pulled out of her and pushed his cock against her tight round ass. She wasn't ready for the sudden thrust and screamed as he ripped open her ass. Again and again he rammed into her, his weight and violent thrusting making her cramped aching muscles, too long tied in place, scream with a need for release. Time and again he ripped into her, seemingly unstoppable, not ready to concede the lesson had been learned. "a" tried to switch off the pain, tried to please him and give him what he wanted. She wanted to let her Master know she understood and would make him proud of her. She tried to match his strokes, to please him, and to make him cum. Finally he slowed, letting her tight little ass drag his orgasm out of him. Finally, mercifully he shuddered and stopped, pushing off of her and pulling out of her tender ass.

12