A Lesson Learned

Story Info
Kelly gets a hard lesson about driving after drinking.
2k words
4.1
62.8k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelly Hart had driven the long stretch of rural highway many times. The road stretched between two small towns; the one to which she had recently moved and the one she was coming from that night. Her friend from high school lived in the other town. The two girls had been bar hopping, singing karaoke and in general having a wonderful time. Now it was a little after one on Saturday morning. Kelly was on her way home. Although she had been drinking, Kelly was confident that she was perfectly fit to drive.

Traffic was very sparse on the road in the early morning. There wasn't much of anything between the two small towns but farms and farmers, a couple of subdivisions and a long since closed service station. For the most part the road was straight and the land was flat. Although Kelly had Metallica blaring through the speakers of her Chevy Impala, the lateness of the hour began to make her eyelids heavy. A patch of fog loomed ahead, and though it didn't look like much as she approached, it quickly became very thick. Kelly heard the clicking of her tires on the center line reflectors and realized that she was drifting into the other lane. As that realization hit her, she was suddenly staring into the headlight of an oncoming motorcycle. She veered hard to the right and managed to avoid the motorcycle, but in the process left the road, slid down a slight bank and ended up narrowly missing a barbed wire fence at the edge of a field.

For a moment Kelly sat with her foot jammed on the brake, trying to catch her breath. Her heart was racing. That had been way to close. The fog bank was still thick but it looked like she could get back on the road if she drove up just a few more yards. As she took her foot off the brake, a sudden presence of red and blue flashing lights made her heart jump again. She looked back over her left shoulder to the source of the lights. It was the motorcycle. Kelly had nearly hit a motorcycle cop!

As the man approached, Kelly rolled down her window. She was fighting back the tears because she knew he wasn't going to have much sympathy for her. Her husband Tom was going to be furious. She was going to jail. She was going to lose her license.

"License and registration," the officer said to her. She had to dig her license out of her wallet, which was in her purse. The registration was in the glove box. By the time she handed the officer what he'd asked for, her hands were shaking uncontrollably. The man's face was resolute. More than that, he looked pissed.

"Step out of the car, please," he commanded. "Have you been drinking tonight, Ma'am?"

"I... I had a couple of drinks earlier," she stammered out. "But only a couple."

The officer walked back to his bike and talked for a moment on the radio. Then he returned with a machine and a plastic tube wrapped in plastic. "Okay, Ma'am, I'm going to ask you to blow into this machine. You have the right to refuse, but that just means we'll get a court order and you'll have to do it anyway."

Although she didn't want to do it, Kelly had little choice but to comply. The machine showed that her blood alcohol was .090, which was just barely over the limit. The officer showed her the reading and explained that she was driving under the influence; that she had crossed the center line; that she had nearly caused what would have been a fatal accident; that her car was going to be towed and that she was going to jail. Further, since the judge wouldn't be available until Monday, she would be spending the weekend in jail. Kelly began to plead her with the officer. She was just barely over the limit, she wasn't speeding, and the only reason she crossed the center line was because of the fog.

The officer was unmoved. "People die on these streets, Ma'am, from people just like you who think that driving after drinking is okay. Over the limit is over the limit. You could have killed someone tonight with your careless behavior. You broke the law, and for that you deserve to be punished."

"Okay, punish me, but don't destroy me," she pleaded. "I can't work if I lose my license, and if I lose my job we'll lose our home. Please. Isn't there something we could work out?" Her mind raced as she made the offer.

"Something we could work out?" the man asked. "Show me what you mean."

She thought about the cash she had in her purse, but after the evening's activities it was less than forty dollars. That wouldn't work. Her eyes locked on his. His stare was cold an emotionless. Kelly backed up against her car. She was desperate now. Her hands dropped to her blouse and almost without thinking she pulled it off. In five years of marriage she had never even kissed another man, but now the only thing she had to bargain with was her body. It was that or face a weekend in jail and DUI charges.

The officer looker at the woman and crossed his arms. Kelly knew this was a bad idea. She had just added attempted bribery to her growing list of offenses. His eyes looked her over impassively as she stood there, fidgeting. Quickly she reached behind her back and unlatched her bra. In an instant that, too, was lying on the trunk of her car. "I... I don't want to go to jail," she whimpered.

The police officer turned and walked to the far side of her car, so that it shielded them from the view of any passing motorists. With a motion of his hand he summoned her to come over and stand in front of him. Kelly was terrified, but willing to do almost anything to avoid arrest. When she was in front of him, shaking in fear, he commanded, "All of it. Off"

Kelly was a little relieved that he was at least considering her offer, though she also feared the potential consequences of what was about to happen. Still, she quickly stripped off the remainder of her clothing before the man could change his mind and take her to jail instead. He stood there looking her over for a moment, then gave a disgusted grunt and shook his head. Kelly's heart leapt in her throat. He had made a decision he didn't really want to do. Was he arresting her?

"On your knees, you drunk bitch," the cop said. Kelly immediately obeyed. She never thought she ever cheat on her husband, but if letting this brute take her meant she wouldn't go to jail then it was worth it. He just stood there while she reached up and unzipped his trousers. Kelly tried not to think about what she was doing as she pulled his cock free and slipped it into her mouth.

The officer's penis was thicker than her husband's. It tasted of sweat and grime, but Kelly wasn't in a position to complain. She slobbered over it and began to pump it with her hand as she bobbed her mouth on it. As she licked, teased and sucked, the officer carefully removed his utility belt and put it on the roof of her car. Kelly slid her hand to her pussy as she continued trying to give the best blowjob of her life. If he was satisfied, she would stay out of jail. Strangely, though, she felt incredibly turned on by this.

When the officer's cock was fully hard, he reached down and pulled her up by her hair. When she stood, he turned her around and pushed her against the car door. His hand gripped her wrist and pulled her arms behind her back. After snapping a handcuff on her wrist, he repeated with the other hand. Was he arresting her anyway? Before she could ask, he turned her back around, lifted her leg up, and pushed his cock into her. Kelly let out a soft moan as she felt him enter her. His hands moved to grip her rump. She had one foot on the trunk lid. Her hands were on the edge of the window trim for support.

The handcuffs hurt her wrists and dug into her back. The officer began to fuck her so hard her entire body bounced with each thrust. She could hear cars passing by them but with her back to the road she couldn't see anything. All she could do was to hang on while the man pummeled her. His strong hands moved to grip her breasts. As he continued, he pinched her nipples between his thumb and index finger.

The rough treatment stirred a passion in Kelly she never knew she had. Before long she was riding him as hard as he was fucking her. Her wrists ached and the car door bruised her back, but she met his thrusts and didn't seem to mind being slammed against the car door. Their bodies attacked each other in furious passion until she yielded to the pleasure and had one of the most intense orgasms of her life.

The officer just pulled out of her, turned her around and bent her over the trunk of the car. She felt a searing pain as he slapped her ass hard, and then another as he left a matching hand print on her other cheek. Then his thumbs pulled her cheeks apart and Kelly felt pressure against her anus. Before she could beg him not to do what she knew he intended, he put the slickened tip of his cock against her anus and gave a hard shove. A sharp stab of pain shot though Kelly's ass as the officer pushed almost half way in with one thrust. Then he pulled back slowly, gripped her hair and yanked her head back as he drove forward.

Although her husband had always wanted to try anal sex, Kelly had always refused. To her it was dirty, degrading, unnatural, and as far as she had heard, painful. The officer was certainly proving all of that. He pinned her down with one hand, gripped her hair tightly with the other and pounded her as just as hard as he could. Kelly thought her ass was going to tear from the size of the invading cock, and as far as she knew it had. She whimpered as the man continued. The car beneath her was cold and unyielding. It offered little cushion against the fury of the assault. The brutal pummeling seemed to go on for well over an hour. When the man was finally ready to cum he pulled her off the trunk of the car, pushed her to her knees, shoved his cock in her mouth and released a torrent of cum. Then he stood up, re-fastened his jeans and put his utility belt back around his waist. Kelly was tired and sore, but happy to not be going to jail. "There's a Denny's at the edge of town," the officer said. "Stop and have a cup of coffee before you drive any further. Tell them it's on Officer Duncan." With that, the man walked back to his bike and thundered off into the distance. Kelly finished dressing and moments later was back on the road, heading for town.

Although she was nearly home, she stopped at the restaurant as she was told. She ordered a cup of coffee; black with two sugars; and told the waitress that it was supposed to be on Officer Duncan. The waitress only smiled knowingly. Others in the diner chuckled and whispered to each other. Kelly thought she was being the butt of a joke, so she asked the waitress to explain.

"Officer Duncan was killed by a drunk driver about 15 years ago," the waitress said. The woman who hit him was wealthy and had a good lawyer. They blamed the accident on the fog, not her drinking. The woman got away with it. Ever since then Officer Duncan has dished out his own punishment to women who drink and drive."

Kelly felt a chill run up her spine. The waitress just smiled and said, "Enjoy your coffee. It's on the house." She gave out a hearty laugh, turned away and walked back to the counter.