A Lesson Learned

Story Info
What happens when the phone goes unanswered.
1.2k words
3.9
24.5k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He walked in the door with that smile on his face. I'm going to call it his handsome devil grin. He immediately pushed me against the wall, put his strong hand on my throat and kissed me breathless. My body came alive as he choked me and pressed hard against me. I knew right there I wanted him in me. I just didn't know where specifically. I don't even know if I cared.

I reached down, trying to work my hand between our body to feel his sex. I desperately needed to feel him grow in my hand. I didn't accomplish my desired goal. He quickly grabbed my hands, put them above my head and held them there firmly.

"Do not move, " he stated gently.

Biting my lip, I looked up at him and nodded slowly as a whimper escaped. He left me leaning against the wall and I closed my eyes trying to focus. Not moving is a difficult thing for me sometimes. I fidget and squirm and often have a strong need to have a finger in my mouth to chew on. But I didn't want to disappoint him and for the moment that conquered my itch to move.

Just as I opened my eyes, I see him taking his belt off. Watching intently, I wonder if he's getting undressed or if he has other things on his mind. He has never used a belt on me before. Surely, he isn't. Right... Wrong! I could tell by the gleam in his eyes. Will it hurt? How hard will he swing it? Oh, goodness... where will he leave his marks?

Trailing it gently along my leg, he moves in closer, smiling that devilish grin and nips at my neck. Once, twice, three times harder. I fight to move and despite my uncertainty of what he has planned, I remember the trust I have in him and feel a strong urge to touch him. But I don't.

"You can move your arms now. Get undressed for me. Completely."

All at once I am self-conscious. I remember every flaw, every stretch mark and wanted to hide. He senses my nervousness. "Go on, baby, " he whispers softly.

I pull my t-shirt over my head and reach to push down my shorts and panties all in one motion. Tossing them easily to the floor and pushing them aside, I start to fidget, lifting up and down on my heels and wringing my fingers. His eyes are like fire on my flesh. When he takes my hand in his I feel the fire spread throughout my body and settle in my sex. Sir, oh, Sir.. what are you doing to me??!!

He guides me slowly into the bedroom. He turns on the light and my eyes blink, adjusting to the brightness. Wary, curious... I watch him as he sits down on the edge of the bed. Quickly he pulls me across his knees and I gasp in surprise.

"Hey, what are you doing.. I mean, Sir....," I stammer.

"I'm going to remind you to answer your phone when I call."

"But.. I couldn't. I didn't do it on purpose. Please, Sir," I beg.

"Hush NOW."

He runs his hand over my bottom and I forget briefly the real reason I'm across his lap. His hands are soothing yet scorching my skin and I just want more. Then all of a sudden his hand is gone and coming down hard on my left cheek. I feel the sting and am startled. I shift on his thighs and he places a hand on my upper back firmly. Then I feel it again, this time harder. The next time still harder. The heat is spreading across my cheeks and down my thighs.

I reach down and wrap my hand around his leg. I bit my lip and want to fight the tears he has brought on. I sniffle a few times.

"Are you going to answer your phone next time, baby?" he asks.

"But I couldn't..." My words are cut off by another stinging smack. And another. I reach up and wipe the tears.

"Are you going to answer your phone next time, baby?" he repeats.

"Yes, Sir," I whisper.

"Good girl," he states, rubbing his hand over my bottom soothingly before pulling m up on his lap. Curling up close to him, I let him feel the lingering tears as I lean my head on his chest.

He allows me that comfort for several minutes before pushing me to my knees in front of him. I don't know how but in seconds his dick is out and in my mouth. My green eyes widen as I look up at him, my lips wrapped firmly around his sex. Right then he grabs a handful of my hair and starts fucking my mouth. His hunger obvious as he thrusts and gags me. He repeats this over and over, each time going deeper and keeping it there longer. My body shivers and I scoot on my knees closer.

He pulls out, smacking my face with his thickness and I squirm more. I want him back. Before this thought is barely out, he is ramming back in my mouth, forcefully feeding me his dick. He is relentless, breathing is difficult, tears are flowing. For a second, I think of what a mess I am. That thought is fleeting and replaced with the strong desire I have for his dick.

He grunts and talks low. I hear random words - baby.. suck this dick.. my mouth. All words that inspire me to want to please him. This continues for a long time. He switches from demanding to gentle and allowing me more control. I suck him and stroke him at the same time, taking advantage of the moment to breathe. better.. better...I can breathe again. Until he hungers for his dick deep in my mouth again and grabs my head, holding it firmly and feeds it to me roughly. oh, go...d... I can't breath again... but I just might cum if he continues this.

In and out, over and over, he shows very little mercy and becomes so hard. His thickness and urgency have my jaws hurting, but I will not stop. I want his pleasure.

But he stops and demands, "On the bed, spread wide.. Now, slut!"

I'm breathing and moving and there I am as he demands. He grabs my legs, pushing them up and over my head. He slams into me with a fierce determination. I put my hand in my mouth, biting a finger hard. He pulls out and leans up watching me.

"Please, Sir.. please..."

He watches me intently and slams back into me, hitting deep. My eyes widen in surprise and I squirm, lifting, meeting him, whimpering.

"Fuck me, Big Daddy.. please.. please"

He puts all of his weight on me and gives it to me hard. I release and my entire body is jerking as I melt beneath him in an incredible orgasm. My muscles tighten around him and need more and more as I spasm. He grunts loud, almost a growl, and spills himself in me. I cling to him.

"Fuck, baby. I love being deep inside you." His statement is a low stammering whisper, making me smile. He moves off of me, pulling me over next to him. I'm breathless... and sore already.

"Now what was tonight's lesson, slut?" he asks.

"That your dick is a God and fits me perfectly," I giggle out.

He smacks my ass bringing back the sting and just looks at me.

"The lesson is that I shall answer my phone so you don't worry and have access to me. Sir."

"Right. Good girl."