A Lesson Learned in School

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robrory
robrory
10 Followers

He stood behind Sally, the scissors now in the waistband of his pants, and reached in front of her, feeling for her zipper.

His hands grazed her breasts a couple of times, raising a collective groan from the boys.

Finding the zipper, he grasped it in his fingers and slowly began to pull it down, exposing more and more of Sally's cleavage and bra as he descended.

With a final flourish he separated the zipper and the two halves of Sally's blouse hung loosely off her shoulders.

Sally could feel the boy's breath on the nape of her neck as his breathing became laboured. He was obviously feeling very aroused knowing that he was about to cut off a eighteen years old girl's blouse and expose her bra clad breasts to his friends.

He was also feeling an immense power, knowing the girl could do nothing to prevent him.

As he collected the scissors his erection grew until his pants could hardly contain its growth.

He inserted one blade of the scissors between her shoulder and the arm of the blouse and prepared himself for the joy of cutting it off her body.

Sally drew in a sharp intake of breath as she felt the cold blade of the scissors touch her arm.

She drew a second gasp as she felt Eddie's erection slide against her bottom, and yet another as Eddie cut through the fabric, leaving the tattered blouse lying against her flesh.

She felt the blade on her other arm and shivered as Eddie cut the material in two. Eddie put the scissors down on the desk, then, pressing his groin firmly into Sally's back he slowly lifted the two halves of the blouse up and away from her body.

With a flourish, he threw the ruined blouse over to where her shoes and socks lay and, just as he was about to descend from the desk, he pressed his lips to the nape of Sally's neck and blew warm air onto her naked flesh.

Sally's nipples grew even harder and sharper as she glanced at the boys below her, all their eyes firmly riveted to her pert little breasts and the dark nipples outlined by the sheer fabric of her bra.

She watched as Eddie walk in front of her to get his first glimpse of his handiwork. She saw the shape of his penis visibly move as he stared at her.

Sally was a mess of mixed emotions. She was now feeling incredibly horny; not only because of what was happening to her here but also because of the frustrating memories of her fruitless escapades with the two boys who had tied her to that tree with their belts and Mr Jenkins leaving her high and dry last night.

Her immediate fear was that, if they now took off her skirt, everyone could see how aroused she had become.

She felt as though her panties were totally drenched. Her fears were immediately realised when he heard Mr Watson say,

"Young Bob Lindsey – if you please – her skirt!"

Bob was overwhelmed that he had been chosen for this task. He walked up to her and stood in front of her.

He had noticed that her plaid skirt had a zip down one side. All he had to do was lower the zip and the skirt would fall to her ankles.

But he enjoyed the notion of all her clothes being ruined and unwearable, causing his mind to run riot as to how she would get home when they had finished with her.

So, instead of using the zipper, Bob picked up the scissors and with his head level with where he knew her panties to be, he started cutting upwards.

Each snip brought added excitement to the watching boys and rising consternation to poor Sally.

She felt a breeze slowly caress her inner thighs and knew that Bob would be close to reaching his target.

She now felt the blade of the scissors as it snaked under the waistband of her skirt and with the loudest of snips the waistband separated and the skirt fell to the floor.

Bob picked it up and threw it where her other clothes were now making a small pile on the floor. Bob stood still for a full minute and looked straight at the crotch of her panties.

He was aware of the smoky aroma of her arousal and deeply breathed in the heady scent. He noticed a little red cupid emblazoned on the front of her panties, at about the place he thought her clitoris might be, and smiled at the knowledge.

He looked up and saw two similar cupids on the underside of both bra cups. He smiled again. When Bob had sat down John rose from his seat at the back of the classroom and addressed the boys.

"Well, that's the hour already up. Who wants to go home?" Nobody even moved!

He looked over at Sally, still with her hands on her head and her legs maybe even further apart than they were at first.

Her white, lacy bra and white matching panties stood out in contrast to her olive skin and black hair. Her nipples jutted proudly inside her bra – dark and pointy.

John could only imagine, as did all the boys, what they were soon to see.

A beautiful eighteen year old girl standing high on her teacher's desk, stark naked with her hands on her head and her legs spread – her breasts and her pussy openly displayed for their pleasure. It was the stuff of dreams.

John Watson was going to be their hero.

Now each boy was hoping against hope to be chosen for the next job. However, John himself walked up to, and behind, the desk.

He climbed up and stood behind Sally and whispered in her ear, so that nobody else could hear.

"Well, Sally. Shall we stop now?"

Sally noticed that he had picked up the scissors and once more felt the blade against her naked flesh as it separated her skin from material of the bra fastener on her back.

Her guttural "No" and the snip of the scissors were as one. She felt her bra give a little but it still remained firmly in place, as John knew it would.

"I'll be back," he whispered to her.

He walked back to his seat and the boys were agog to see what would happen next. They heard Mr Watson address Sally.

"Sally – are your arms aching? I'm sure they must be by now."

"Yes Sir, very much, Sir."

"Then, when I tell you to, you may lower your arms for a while. But, as you lower them to your sides you will gather the front of your bra, the back of which I have already cut, and with your hands you will expose and display your breasts to us all."

"Then you will throw you bra over with the rest of your clothes and resume your position with your hands on top of your head. Do you fully understand, Sally?"

"Yes, Mr Watson," she said with a trembling voice.

"Then tell us all what to are going to do, Sally."

Sally took a deep breath and looked directly at Paul Harris in the sea of faces. Without taking her eyes from his, she said.

"I am slowly going to lower my arms to my side, removing my bra on the way, and expose my breasts and my nipples for you all to see."

"Then, I'll throw my bra with the rest of my clothes and put my hands back on my head, Sir."

John noticed that she had added the word "nipples" and knew that this was a measure of her arousal.

"Good!" he said. "Commence!"

She slowly unlaced her intertwined fingers and flexed them to help get the blood circulating once again.

Then she traced the contours of her face with her hands as they descended past her neck and shoulders.

As her hands drew level with her breasts she gently pinched the material of each bra cup between her fingers and with a little bounce, her breasts sprang free as her arms continued their journey downwards.

There was an audible gasp as each boy expressed his appreciation of this eighteen year old girl's figure. Her beautiful breasts pointed upwards, as only a young girl's breast can.

They were tipped by two very prominent dark brown nipples that were made for touching and caressing and kissing and sucking.

Sally looked across at her clothes and, swinging her bra, she sent it flying towards the rest of her pile.

The action made her breasts bounce and jiggle, as John had thought they would. He had thought all this through, down to the very smallest detail.

As they all watched, Sally slowly raised her arms once more to her head, causing her breasts to rise even higher on her chest.

She now stood before them, naked but for her sodden panties. Nobody spoke – not even a whisper. Sally looked down at her breasts as she had done many times before, but under more private circumstances.

She saw how firm and unblemished they were. She saw how the brown circle at the tips of her breasts was small and symmetrical.

And she saw how sharp her nipples had become as her arousal continued.

Her pussy lips, she knew, were now swollen and her clitoris had risen from within its little hood, ready to be recognised.

Although she had a desperate need for release, she prayed that they wouldn't make her cum, unless it was just with Mr Watson. She would like that very much.

"Thank you, Sally," said John. "You are every man's dream come true. I have never seen a girl look so sexy and alluring.

I am sure that you know that everybody in this room has a massive erection and all because you are showing us your perfect and erotic body. Doesn't that make you feel good, Sally?"

"I suppose so, Sir."

"Now, who shall it be to completely expose and display our little girl to us?"

Sally looked down at all the faces looking up at her, and realised that, every last one of them, including those who had already touched her, wanted to be the one to finish stripping her completely naked.

Her temporary embarrassment overcome she was now looking forward to having her panties taken off her. In readiness, she shuffled her feet even further apart.

Nobody, apart from those two boys who had stripped her the other day, had ever been this close to her without her clothes on.

There was always a window separating her from those to whom she had shown glimpses of her naked body.

Now, she could smell, feel and even taste all these boys who were about to see her completely naked.

"Paul Harris – go strip her!"

"Yes Sir, Thank you Sir."

Sally was mortified. This was the boy who had always let her know that he wanted to touch her and kiss her, and she had always said "No".

Now he was to be the one to take off her panties and show her to all his friends.

Paul could not believe his luck. Ever since Sally had entered the classroom he had lusted even more for her. And, as each piece of clothing was removed, his lust grew.

Now he was to pull those little white panties down those silken thighs and look straight into the little pussy he had only ever dreamed about.

He, too, enjoyed watching Sally's clothes being cut away from her and he too imagined her going home naked.

So, that was the way he planned to go. He advanced towards her, never taking his eye from hers. She held his gaze.

Her little breasts moved up and down on her chest and she thought she felt a dribble of her juices running down her leg.

Paul was now immediately beneath her and still looking up at her face.

He felt for the scissors and, finding them, weighed them in his hand.

He lowered his eyes to her panties and, licking his lips, he slowly inserted them horizontally in front of Sally's pubic hair.

He carefully snipped through the fabric but making sure that the two halves stayed intact.

He then put the scissors vertically on the outside of her left leg and cut the waist band in two, again making sure the severed material stayed in place.

He repeated it with the right leg and the deed was done.

All the pieces of the cut material stayed in place, although there was nothing to hold them up save static electricity and the presence of her perspiration and leaking juices.

He put down the scissors and stood back to view his handiwork. He had done it well. He then stood to one side so that all could see.

The next thing he did surprised them all. They all thought he would rip her panties off with his hands.

Not so! As he moved to the side of the desk he suddenly, with the swiftest of movements, smacked her really hard on her bottom.

Sally shrieked as the remnants of her panties flew into the air and down to the floor.

The momentum of the smack thrust her hips forward, her legs out and her shoulders back, and thus she presented her swollen pussy lips and dark, triangular, and curly black hair to all the boys; to Paul Harris and, above all to Mr Watson.

Realising how sexy and provocative her enforced pose was, she retained it as long as she could. She felt the skin across her pubis tighten, as did her buttocks as she thrust her pussy forward and upward.

Her clitoris stood proud and erect and perfectly visible to all and her pussy lips glistened and were slightly parted, showing her pink secret place.

John Watson began to clap. The applause was soon taken up by all the boys and she was still able to retain her evocative pose with her hands still on her head whilst they appreciated her.

The applause slowly receded and the room, once more, fell into silence.

Sally slowly straightened her back but managed to keep her pussy thrust outwards. She had never been so turned on before in her short life.

She believed that it was every eighteen year's old girl's dream to experience what had just happened to her.

And here she was still standing on her teacher's desk, absolutely stark naked, being ogled by her teacher and twenty-two virile boys, some of whom had already touched her flesh.

It just didn't get any better. But, how was she going to get home now that it was over? She glanced over at her ruined clothes. She let her hands drop by her side and made a move to get off the desk.

"Did I tell you to remove your hands or move at all?" barked John Watson. "Resume your position immediately."

The classroom was stunned into silence.

"Everybody sit down. Paul Harris – stay where you are directly in front of Sally."

As all the boys sat down, John made his way up to his desk, climbed up, and stood behind Sally.

"I'm sorry, Mr Watson. I thought it was all over." whispered Sally.

"That's alright, Sally," John whispered back, kindly, "But we're not quite finished with you yet."

He looked down at Paul.

"I understand that you and Sally know each other a little bit, Paul."

"Yes, Sir – we've seen each other around."

"And you don't have the hots for Sally at all, Paul?"

"Well, yes, I've always liked her, Sir."

"Did you ever want to kiss her, Paul?"

"Well, Yes, Sir."

"Have you ever kissed her, Paul?"

"No Sir."

"Would you like to kiss her now, Paul?"

"Absolutely, Sir!"

"Then your wish is granted, Paul."

Paul made to move towards the back of the desk, but John stayed him with a firm "No!"

Paul resumed his position in front of Sally. Sally turned her head to look into Mr Watson's face with questions written all over her own face.

He bent his head and whispered in her ear.

"You told me yesterday that nobody has ever kissed you on your pussy lips. I'm about to change all that."

Sally's words caught in her throat and came out as just a groan. John leaned her back against his body so her hips were, once more, thrust forward.

His hands circled her waist from behind and slowly descended to her pubic hair. By feel, he continued downwards until his fingers were either side of her pussy lips.

He slowly pressed his fingers in and outwards, gently separating her pussy lips until he was able to take one lip in each hand.

He then pulled them wide apart as Paul stood transfixed. He stared at Sally's pink tunnel as it twitched and pulsated between the teacher's fingers.

"Are you ready, Sally?"

"Oh Mr Watson!" was Sally's only reply.

He looked at Paul.

"Well, Paul – Kiss the beautiful little girl."

Sally felt Paul's breath cool and moist on her pussy and could feel the stubble on his cheek on her inner thighs, but she couldn't see his face as she was bent backwards in her teacher's arms.

Paul extended his tongue and, starting at the bottom most part of her opened pussy, slowly licked up to the top of her fold, pausing only to flick her erect clitoris.

Sally moaned as she experienced the first time ever her pussy was being kissed. Her hands still on her head, she turned to look up into her teacher's face.

John let go of Sally's pussy lips and Paul took over himself. He buried his own lips into her tight hole and pulled her pussy lips over his mouth as his tongue slipped deeper and deeper into the moist depths of her pinkness.

The other boys left their seats to gather around Paul as they watched him tease the little girl. Sally looked down and watched them as they got closer and closer to her.

She felt the familiar stirrings in her body as it responded to Paul's mouth.

"Mr Watson."

He looked down at her as she spoke and marvelled at the sight. Her little oval face was framed with her dark hair, and her eyes, now filled with passion, were fixed on his.

He looked down at her breasts which seemed to present themselves to him personally as her raised arms pulled them upwards.

He looked down further to her flat tummy, now arched as she tried to match the thrust of Pauls tongue in her vagina.

He continued his downward exploration to her thick patch of triangular pubic hair and to Pauls face buried deep inside her.

Down even further to her pretty legs, now bent backwards as she gave herself completely to Paul's tongue.

"Mr Watson. Please don't let them make me cum."

"Why ever not, Sally?" He asked. "I thought that's what you wanted."

"It is, Mr Watson. But I make a lot of noise when I cum and I squirt a lot."

"But that's wonderful Sally. Believe me, they all want to hear you moan and they all want to see you squirt."

She was quiet for a moment, then a low moan emitted from deep inside her. Paul had stopped kissing her pussy although she could still feel his breath.

He placed his middle finger against her entrance and slowly pushed it into her.

She now felt more hands holding her lips wide apart and yet another playing with her clitoris. More were gently stroking her legs, hips and bottom. It seemed that everybody wanted some of the action.

She lost herself as Paul's finger increased its rhythmic dance insider her. He began to diddle her faster and faster.

Then he inserted another finger alongside the first one. She was so tight he knew he'd not get another in.

Sally felt her climax begin to rise. Her legs began a dance of their own and she knew now that she was soon going to cum and cum hard.

She thought about the two boys and how she felt when they tied her up naked to the tree.

She remembered the feel of their semen as it shot all over her face and breasts, one after the other.

She remembered how she so wanted to be touched as they ran away.

She remembered Mr Jenkins's face as she lifted her leg with her panties to show him all of her, and her disappointment as he walked away.

But she knew that there would be no disappointment this time. This time would make up for all the other times.

She arched her back even more against the body of her teacher. Her fabulous Mr Watson! How she longed for his touch.

She was getting close – so close. Her pussy began to spasm as even more hands moved over her body.

"Mr Watson."

"Yes Sally." He looked down at her again and revelled in the feel and sight of her.

"I'm getting close, Sir." She closed her eyes, and then opened them again.

"Mr Watson."

"Yes Sally."

"Mr Watson. When I cum, will you kiss me and keep kissing me until I finish?"

He looked down at her beautiful lips with their pink gloss lipstick and he could almost taste her already.

"Yes, I will kiss you Sally."

She smiled up at him and framed a "Thank You" with her lips.

Paul's fingers were now thrusting in and out of her so fast they seemed almost to be a blur to those watching.

She felt another hand follow the crease of her bottom and gently touch her there.

robrory
robrory
10 Followers