A Lesson On History For The Future

Story Info
When an adult student in meets a specialized teacher.
1.5k words
3.44
15.6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am over 45 and to get a certain perspective, I am taking adult University courses to improve my general culture.

One day, at the end of a lesson, my regular history teacher, Mrs. Clementina Maze, asked me to stay in the classroom to tell me that a specialized and renowned teacher coming from the Netherland, Mrs. Donna Karina, was in town and looking for adult students which would require enhanced teaching and learning in her specialty area.

Since we were right in the chapter of slavery and given my personality and my behaviors she observed from me, Mrs. Maze was thinking that it would be very beneficial for me to attend an extra private teaching lesson on the same evening.

So she recommended me to be back in this classroom at 8:00 pm sharp. She also informed ma that Mrs. Karina had a very formal style, so I should be there on time, well dressed, clean and that upon her arrival, I should stand up and present myself spontaneously. With a strange smile, Mrs. Maze told me to go to prepare myself and wished me good luck and a lot of fun.

At 7:55pm, a bit nervous, I entered the classroom and installed myself on the table in the middle of first row. Five minutes later, the door opened and I saw a wonderful lady, dressed in a very sexy way, with high stiletto boots made of red leather, enter the room. She put a big leather bag on the teacher desk. I noticed a whip coming out the bag.

I stood up and presented myself. She observed me and I was very impressed by her beauty and her natural superior and severe style. After a while, she said:

-Let's not loose time, come on stage, close to me. I want to interview you with a short oral exam on your knowledge in slavery and also verify some of the elements of personality that Mrs. Maze told me on your account.

The tone was very direct and confirmed my thought about the severity of this teacher.

I moved on stage, a bit shaky, trembling also because I started to be aroused and horny to feel being commanded by this wonderful lady in her very sexy and elegant dress-up.

She turned around me and I felt being observed on every angle. I could smell her perfume. This was a wonderful feeling.

- With Mrs. Maze you studied slavery over centuries, tell me what you have retained.

I gave my best knowledge of historical slavery, with details on the Romans, the conquests of many parts of the world by Europeans in the middle age, the slavery in America and its abolition.

-I see that your knowledge in this historical area is quite good. However, do you know that some people exhibit a natural slave nature and aspire to be owned and trained by people form the class of the dominants and that fact has always existed and still exists?

-No I did not know that.

-What? To whom are you speaking? Address to me in a polite way!

-No I did not know that, Madam Karina.

The tone and the set-up was given. I felt really lowly in front of her. This made my face to become red and my body to shake even more, not to speak my penis, which was erected at maximum. Noticing all these physical changes, she took the whip out of her bag and used it to touch the zone where my erected state was visible across my trousers.

-What is this? She laughed. Is it not a sign that you like this situation?

-Yes, I like it Madam Karina.

-Good. Mrs. Maze was right when she told me she had suspicions that you are a slave by nature. I am a huntress looking for fresh male slaves for my stable collection and Mrs. Maze, as a good friend of mine, is helping me in that endeavor. I will now go out to get a drink in the cafeteria and will be right back. Meanwhile, I want you to undress, fold and pile up your clothes in a nice manner on the desk and wait for me naked on your four! Understood?

-Yes Madam.

I was in the desired position when she came back in the room.

-So far so good, I like to see slave in their natural state. You like it as well isn't it?

-Yes Madam.

The whip hit me very hard on my ass. She shouted:

-As of now on, you will call me Mistress! Clear!

-Yes Mistress.

-On your knees, beg like the little dog you are.

I followed and begged on my knee.

-You are a little dog who needs to be trained, right?

-Yes Mistress.

Again the whip hit my ass.

-When I address you as my dog, you don't speak! You bark, twice for yes, once for no.

I barked twice.

-Stand up slave.

I understood this first rule, when called dog, I should bark, if called slave, speak.

As I was standing, she explained that I should always look down if not instructed otherwise. That my name would be changed to "michelino", and associated with a number, 14 for me. The goal of all this being to make me feel a slave owned by my Mistress.

As another sign of property and belonging, she talked we about the various possibilities used in the past centuries, like chains, body marks, branding, and tattoos.

To give me a real example, she took a dog collar out of her bag and put it around my neck. Also she took a red felt marker and wrote "DK" on my penis as well as on my ass.

She also gave me a lecture on the needs of the slave to show full obedience to his Mistress and slave obligations such as servitude and worship.

She explained that to come to this, Female Mistresses had developed, over the years, series of techniques and tools to train the male slave. These were for instance cock and ball torture, nipple torture, eye and speech restrictions, chastity and orgasm denial.

All these could of course be used for training and for punishment as well along with whip and cane.

For the sake of demonstration she took other accessories out her bag: black cloth-pins that she applied on my nipples and my genitals, a gag and a muzzle applied on my face, a red rope that she used to make a specialized bondage (marlin knots if I remember well) on my cock.

Finally, using that rope, she hanged 3 lead balls on a string that she tied to my cock and balls. This let me feel ridiculous, owned and her total mercy.

She left me like that for a moment, turned around and observed me and told me that she was satisfied with the result. Because I was novice, I would not undergo whipping or caning for the time being. I thanked her.

The final question was for me: She asked me if I now recognized myself as being her slave. I confirmed this and told her that I would be more than happy to submit and become her slave/dog to obey and serve her. She made me understand that my acceptance and state would also require me offering tribute to her. Indeed, one of her value statement was : be aware that my services are not cheap.

She removed all the accessories from me, put them back in her bag and ordered me to lay down, face against the ground, on my belly.

She put one feet on my back with most of her weight on it. Because of the stiletto boot, this was quite painful and I received this also as a sign of submission, humiliation and being dominated/owned.

In that posture she confirmed with solemnity that she would take me as her slave. She would send me later a slavery contract to confirm my new state. Finally, she told me that she was happy with this training and to have hired a new slave. She would leave now and ordered me to stay in that position at least 5 minutes after she left. I would receive news from her in the near future for the follow-up.

When I stand, I noticed that my clothes had disappeared from the desk. I found a piece of paper with the following:

For you to remember Me well, I have hidden your clothes outside the building on the parking area. I wish you good luck in finding them back.

Tonight, I have a dinner with Clementina Maze to tell her about how successful this extra teaching lesson was for Me and for you.

By the way and before I forget, from your pile of clothes I have retained your panties. You may ask them back to Mrs. Maze tomorrow. I curious to know if you will dare asking them back to Clementina and how ridiculous and ashamed you will feel in front of her. Remember that despite our pleasure, Clementina and Myself, I remain Your sole and only Mistress!