A Lesson on Saturday Morning

Story Info
Sister in law teaches wife how to give a good handjob.
2.3k words
4.14
160.5k
36
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zeke81
zeke81
1,975 Followers

Okay, let me set the scene that I found myself in earlier today for you. I was sitting on the couch in my living room. Also in the room were my wife Julie and her sister Kelly. Julie was sitting next to me on the couch. Kelly was kneeling between my legs facing me.

Julie was fully clothed, but all I was wearing were a T-shirt and a pair of socks, and Kelly still had her skirt on, but it was pulled up around her stomach so basically we were both naked.

Did you get all of that? I was sitting on my couch practically naked next to my fully clothed wife while her nearly naked sister was kneeling between my legs.

How did I find myself in that odd but not unpleasant position?

Julie and Kelly talk about everything. No subject is taboo to those two. I once heard them discussing which of their male cousins they'd be most likely to have sex with.

So the conversation that they were having earlier today didn't seem like it was a big deal.

Kelly is single and from what I hear she gets around...if you know what I mean. It's understandable, she's absolutely beautiful. She and Julie could almost be twins. They're both 5 foot 6, both weigh within 5 pounds of 120 pounds, they both have amazing bodies, they both have green eyes, and long auburn hair. They're both absolutely gorgeous.

Anyway, this morning Kelly was over at our house talking with Julie as usual. They were talking about sex and Julie asked Kelly if she had sex with all of the men that she met at bars and clubs and then left with.

Kelly said that she didn't always have sex with them but that most of them at least got a hand-job or a blowjob. Julie asked Kelly about the hand-jobs. She said that the few times she'd tried to give me or one of the boyfriends she had before she met me a hand-job it just ended up badly. She was right about that, there was more pain than pleasure involved the last time so we stopped trying.

Kelly responded by saying that Julie must not have been doing them right. Julie asked Kelly how to do it right.

That's when things began to get interesting.

Kelly looked at me and then looked over at Julie with a big grin on her face. She said that it would be difficult to explain and suggested that it would be easier just to show her how it was done.

Julie looked at Kelly for a moment; I assume trying to decide what to do. Then she looked over at me, then back at Kelly. She said that she wanted to learn how to do it so she could do it for me so it made sense that it be demonstrated on me.

I looked over at Julie with an expression on my face that I can only guess was priceless. I turned my eyes quickly to look at Kelly who was smiling quite happily at what Julie had said.

Julie took my hand asked me to look into her eyes, and she told me that it was entirely up to me, but she wanted to learn how to do it so she could give me more pleasure.

I never have been able to say no to those beautiful green eyes so I said that if she was okay with it and Kelly was okay with it, I wouldn't be the one to keep it from happening.

Don't get me wrong, the thought of getting a hand-job from my sister in law had already started to have an effect in my pants, but I had to be hesitant to keep from seeming too eager to have sex with my wife's sister, even if it was just going to be a hand-job.

With all 3 of us willing to take part we all stood up to get ready. I locked the front and back door while Julie and Kelly closed the drapes and turned off the ringer on the phone so that we wouldn't be interrupted.

When we had everything pretty well secured so we wouldn't be bothered we moved to the living room. Kelly immediately began taking off her blouse and her bra. Julie asked her why she had to be naked to give me a hand-job and she said that the guys always loved to cum on her chest so she figured I would too.

I was very surprised when she pulled her skirt up to her stomach and slipped out of her panties. Again Julie questioned what Kelly was doing. Kelly said that she frequently used her panties as a pleasure tool while giving a man a hand-job.

I stood there unsure of what to do so Kelly finally moved to open my pants but Julie pushed her away saying that she was my wife so she was the one that got to take my pants off.

To say it was uncomfortable standing naked from the waist down in the same room as my fully clothed wife and her practically naked sister would be an understatement.

Kelly had me sit down on the couch with my butt right at the edge so she could get in real close. Julie sat down next to me to watch her sister's every move.

I was so nervous that I wasn't even sure I'd be able to get an erection. I mean yeah I was excited, but I was also scared as hell that at any minute Julie would wave off the whole thing and find a way to blame it all on me.

Kelly moved to her knees on the floor. She pushed my legs out wide so she could get all the way up to the couch. Just putting her hands on my thighs as she pushed my legs open sent a bolt of lighting through my body and I jumped. I was relieved when Julie and Kelly both laughed. They were enjoying watching me squirm because of the situation they'd put me in, which meant they weren't likely to end it prematurely.

For a few moments Kelly just looked at my cock as it lay there on my thigh. Now my cock is almost 7 inches when it's fully erect and it's nice and thick too, so I wasn't embarrassed or anything like I would have been if I'd had a small cock, but you can't help but be a little self conscious when your sister in law is looking at your dick for the first time from just a few feet away, especially with your wife sitting right next to you leaning over to see what's happening.

After what seemed like an agonizingly long time of the two of them staring at my manhood Kelly raised her right hand and touched it for the first time. That was all it took, any fears of not being able to get an erection were gone. I hadn't gotten hard that fast since I was a teenager.

Julie and Kelly both voiced their delight at my quick reaction. Kelly started gently stroking my cock with her right hand, but she was looking right at Julie. Kelly explained that the key to a woman giving a man a hand-job was lubrication. Julie said that she'd go get some of the lube we keep in the bedroom. Kelly said that most people don't have lube with them all the time so the best option was to use a natural lubricant.

Julie and I were both surprised when Kelly leaned in close and spit on my cock. She spit on it three or four times while stroking it slowly. Kelly looked up at Julie and said that she could use some extra lube and that Julie should spit on my cock too. Without a second thought Julie leaned down and spit on my cock three times.

My sister in law had spit on my cock and was stroking it...then my wife spit on it while her sister was still stroking it. Between them they'd spit enough onto my cock that it was lubed well enough for Kelly to stroke it more easily.

After several minutes of watching her sister stroke my cock Julie asked Kelly what she used her panties for and how she used them.

Kelly picked her panties up off of the floor beside her. She said that there were lots of ways to use a pair of panties to make a hand-job more enjoyable for a man. Julie asked her to show her so Kelly let go of my cock.

With both hands she stretched the panties out so the crotch was just over the head of my cock. She started dragging the crotch of her panties up and down and back and forth on the sensitive head of my cock. She explained that most men had at least some level of a panty fetish so on top of the physical sensations of the material on a guy's cock there was also a mental thrill involved with having the crotch of a woman's panties be used to give him pleasure.

Julie asked me if it was true and I groaned a yes. She and Kelly both laughed.

Kelly stroked the crotch of her panties up and down all sides of my cock and then moved down so that the crotch of her panties was cupping my balls. She pulled it back and forth over them teasing them, then she lifted up and the soft material pushed against my balls. I moaned in a moment of unexpected pleasure. Julie commented that I must have really liked that part...which I definitely had.

Kelly moved the panties so they were covering her palm and fingers and went back to stroking my cock with the soft material of her panties adding an all new sensation and a different kind of friction to her slow strokes.

She pulled her hand away after a few strokes and looped the panties around my cock with the crotch hanging on the top of my cock with the rest of the silky material dangling down between my legs. She used one hand to pull the panties tight so the crotch wrapped as far around my cock as it would go. She pinched the panties closed beneath my cock. She pulled on the panties with her left hand and used her right hand to encircle my cock on top of the panties and started stroking my cock with the narrow crotch of her panties.

My cock was pretty dry by that point so first Kelly and then Julie spit on my cock several times each to lube it back up.

By that point I was just about to die.

The entire situation...my wife watching her sister give me a hand-job...my sister in law on her knees at my feet naked except for a skirt bunched up around her waist but otherwise on complete display...the thought that she'd said I'd get to cum on her chest...and all of the things that she'd been doing to my cock...I was doing everything I could to keep myself from cumming.

Julie and Kelly both saw the predicament I was in. Julie leaned in, kissed my neck, rubbed her hand on my chest, and whispered that it was okay for me to cum on Kelly's chest. Kelly said she was ready for it.

I couldn't hold back after that. My entire body went stiff and I groaned as spurt after spurt of cum erupted from my cock and landed from Kelly's neck down across both of her breasts, on her stomach, and one spurt made it low enough to hit the little strip of pubic hair above her pussy and some even landed on her glistening pink pussy itself.

When I finished cumming my body went limp on the couch. Kelly rocked back to a seated position on the floor reclining on her arms. Her panties were left hanging on my cock.

She looked down at all of the cum on her chest and the rest of the way down her body. Kelly and Julie both said how amazed they were by how much I had cum. For more than a minute none of us moved or said a word. Finally Kelly raised her hands to her chest and began massaging my cum into her skin. Julie and I watched as her hands moved lower and lower. Seeing my sister in law gently caressing my cum over her clit and the lips of her pussy blew my mind.

After a few minutes Kelly asked if she could take a shower. She and Julie got up and left the room so that Julie could get Kelly a towel and find some fresh clothes for Kelly to borrow.

I sat there looking down at Kelly's panties still hanging around my cock as I replayed what had just happened in my mind. When Julie came back into the room she sat down beside me, put her hand on my thigh and looked me in the eyes. She told me that she was okay with what had happened so I didn't have to worry about it. She also said that she would give me a few days to recover before she tried to put what she'd learned to use.

She kissed me, got up, got most of the way to the door but turned back, came back over to me, and took Kelly's panties off of my cock. She said that Kelly might need them back.

I sat there for another few minutes before standing up and starting to get dressed. I was zipping up my pants when Julie and Kelly came back into the room. Kelly smiled at me, said that she hoped that her little lesson was helpful and said if we needed another lesson all Julie had to do was ask. With that she left, Kelly went to start on lunch, and I ran to the computer to write this all down.

zeke81
zeke81
1,975 Followers