A Leto Tag Team

Story Info
Fun times in a Vegas hotel with Jared and Shannon Leto.
3.3k words
4.43
13.9k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awoke slumped over and exhausted. I opened my eyes and wiped the sleep from them. Am I in a fucking closet? I thought to myself. Jesus Christ what happened last night? The last thing I could remember was being railed by Jared in possibly the biggest softest bed in the world. For a second I could have sworn he was actually going to fuck me right into the mattress. I start to attempt to stand up. Ouch. I say to myself as I reach my hand to touch the raw skin on the side of my thigh. The rug burn however was all Shannon's doing. I push the door open and take in the room. I quietly move around the room gathering my clothes, both Letos still asleep. I debated whether I should just sneak out or not. God, to think all this happened because I took a different elevator.

Goddammit this is taking forever. There were about 20 people waiting for an elevator that fit maybe 7. I decided to walk around the garage and look for another one. I found one off to the side around the corner away from the main traffic area. Lazy bastards, I bet hardly anyone ever uses this one. I thought to myself. Not that I wasn't lazy enough myself but my impatiens far outweighed it. I got on the elevator and pushed the button for the 22nd floor. It came to a stop at the lobby. The doors opened and a man walked on.

No fucking way, it's Shannon, I said to myself as I kept my cool. He looked at the key panel and didn't press any buttons. Huh, he's staying on my floor too, I observed. He wasn't wearing the typical 'hey I'm trying not to be noticed even though I look obvious' black hoody and sunglasses. He was wearing a fitted burnt orange plaid shirt and snug dark gray jeans. He turned around and took the space beside me.

"Hey you came," he said as he leaned against the wall.

What? He actually does remember me I thought to mysef semi surprised. "Vegas, New Yeats Eve and a 30 Seconds to Mars show, I couldn't miss it," I responded.

"It's gonna be siiiick tomorrow I promise," he said with a smile that lit up his entire face.

Shannon's smile was infectious, I couldn't help but smile back. First it was so sincere, like he was actually happy and not just putting on the face he thought he was supposed to like so many of the other people out there, and second it was coupled with how much he loved what he did. I really admired that.

"I'm sure it will be. You guys always seem to put your hearts into it," I tell him.

"Thank you. That really means a lot hearing that, we do," he replied.

I caught him looking me over. I started to regret my outfit choice. I had on black knee high boots, a tight black sweater dress that was a few inches higher up my thigh and showed a little more of my chest then I was comfortable with. When I packed it I figured hell it was Vegas, I'm sure I'll be more dressed than most. He had never seen me at a show like this.

"Hey, are you doing anything now?" He asked.

"No," I lied. I had 4 girls waiting in my room, we were supposed to hit the strip together.

"I'm just gonna stay in my room for the night, get ready for tomorrow and all. Do you wanna hang out with me?" He asks looking me in the eye.

He had an ulterior gleam in his eyes, wow they were really amazing. Everyone always went on about Jared's beautiful blue eyes, but people seriously under appreciated Shannon's. They seemed to look right into your soul. My god I knew what that look meant. Never thought I would get it from Shannon Leto but I knew what it was...we were not gonna play monopoly in his hotel room, that's for sure. I remind myself to breathe.

"Sure," I say slightly more high pitched than normally but not enough where he'd notice.

He leaned his body into mine. "Thanks for the company," he said as he slid his hand down my back and rested it over my ass.

The elevator doors opened and as he lead me out he whispered in my ear "I love your dress" I thanked the heavens I had packed it and made mental amends to the gods above that I ever debated buying it.

"Do you want a drink?" He asked as he closed the door behind us and walked over to the mini bar.

I hardly ever drank, didn't even like the taste really but I could hold my liquor and I figured I could use one. "Jack," I respond.

"Jack? Straight up?" He asked a little surprised.

"Yea, wine coolers and fruity drinks aren't really my thing," I said with amusement.

"Hardcore, I like that," he said as he handed me the drink.

I downed it in one shot. "I like my drinks stiff," I said as I licked my bottom lip. He downed his too. "Your men too?" He asked with a teasing grin.

"Depends on where we're talking," I said as I returned the grin.

He took my drink glass with his and put them both on the bar. "How bout I show you where," he said as he took my chin in his hand and began kissing me. He started to run the other down the front of me.

I grabbed his arm and gripped my fingers in his hair. He started kissing harder and pushed me up against the wall. I undid his shirt and rubbed my hand over his chest while still gripping his arm firmly with the other. Man he was so firm. Our lips separated, and he moved to my neck. His right hand had a firm grasp of my breast as the other made its way up my dress. I let out a slight moan as his fingers found their way into my panties. "Feels like you're ready for me," he whispered in my ear in a smug tone.

"Still wondering where that stiffness you were gonna show me is," I retort with the same cockiness as I rub my hand down the front of his jeans.

"Why don't you undo those and find it yourself," he shot back.

I undid his jeans as he hiked up my dress and slid my panties down. I kicked them off, he gripped both of my hips and pinned me up to the wall. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he slid inside me. He started pounding into me deep and hard, I dug my fingers into his muscular back as I tingled in pleasure. We were both breathing heavily me letting out an occasional sigh and him a growl. His pace started to increase and I held in my breath almost at climax.

"Whoa what the fuck do we have here?" A sarcastic voice asks to the side of us. Shannon's thrusting stops and we both turn to the voice.

"Jesus Christ Jared way to cock block a mother fucker," Shannon says in an annoyed tone.

"That's funny brother, she doesn't look like our mother," Jared said as he walked more into the room instead of out.

"Hilarious," Shannon returned sarcastically. "Now do you mind? I'm in the middle here."

"No I don't mind," Jared returned as he planted his feet about a yard away and right between us. He crossed his arms to his chest. Was he expecting to watch us finish? I thought to myself. I probably should have been offended or whatever but the thought of this turned me on and I suddenly really wanted Shannon inside me again.

"Stop being an asshole and get the fuck..," Shannon was saying as I grabbed his face and started kissing him.

I reached my other hand down and began stroking his cock, it quickly became hard again. We picked up where Jared interrupted. Shannon slammed into me over and over. Soon his pace quickened and we both climaxed. My feet found the floor and I pulled my dress down. Shannon did his pants.

"Learn anything little brother?" Shannon asked in a cocky voice.

"I sure did big brother," Jared responded.

"Yea?" Shannon asked seemingly interested with an eyebrow raised.

"I learned I really am the better fucking Leto," Jared said with such a devilish grin I thought for a second his claim to be Lucifer might not be too far off.

"Hey go fuck yourself Jared, she certainly didn't have any complaints. Did you darling?" He asked glancing at me with half a smirk.

"Notta one," I said proudly.

"That's only cause you haven't had me yet. I mean seriously, sweetheart how many times did he make you cum? I will double it," Jared stated arrogantly.

Again, I probably should have gotten angry or offended but I was really turned on instead.

"Goddammit Jared don't be such a douche bag. It's not like she's a groupie play toy, she's a fan," Shannon barked.

"Blow me Shannon if she was a groupie I wouldn't have bothered to flirt I'd be fucking her by now," Jared returned. He considered that flirting, god he was a cocky mother fucker...I wanted to jump him right that second.

"I wonder if your dick can back up that mouth of yours," I said as I looked him right in the eye.

"You'll just have to spread those pretty legs of yours and find out, won't ya?" He said as stepped toward me he pressed his body firmly against mine.

"He seems pretty ready to give it a try, doesn't he? He asked as he took my hand and put it on his crotch.

He didn't wait for me to answer he just grabbed onto my hair and pulled me in for a kiss. It was a hard firm kiss with a lot of passion behind it. I could tell he knew what he wanted and I was gonna let him lead the way. He threw me on the bed and took his shirt off. He climbed on top of me and began roughly running his hands all over my upper body while kissing my neck. He pulled us upright shoved me up against the head board then pulled my dress over my head and took off my bra.

"Can't properly detail a car without taking the cover off brother," he said as he turned to look at Shannon who was leaning against the wall watching." I mean look at these tits, and you were just wasting them. You have lovely tits honey," he said as he turned his focus back to me.

"Well I remember someone fucking interrupting. I never waste a good thing little brother," Shannon said confidently.

Jared's attention was back on me. He began rubbing my breast with one hand as he grabbed my hair with the other. He started kissing me, his tongue caressing mine. Then his mouth moved from my lips to my ear.

"You ready for me to fuck you like the devil?" He whispered with a growl.

"Let's see whatcha got," I breathed.

He undid his jeans pulled me down from up against the headboard and started railing into me. He was fucking me hard and slow. I let out a cry in pleasure.

"You like that don't you," he growled in my ear. This wasn't a question. "I'm gonna fuck you even harder now. I'm gonna fuck you so hard you're gonna beg me to stop and scream for more."

He fucked harder and faster. I thought I might explode. I bit down so hard on my bottom lip I could taste the blood in my mouth. Then finally I let out a scream of pure pleasure as I released. He chuckled softly "I told you" then he finished himself. He rolled off me and we both laid there trying to catch our breath.

'Tell me would you kill to save a life?' Fuck my phone. For some reason I was embarrassed by my ringtone. I sat up quickly and got out of the bed. 'Tell me would you kill to prove you're right?' I grabbed my dress off the floor and fished my phone from my pocket and silence it.

"Crash, crash burn, let it all burn," I hear Jared sing behind me.

I give him the finger as I answer it. "Yea," I say.

"Where are you? We're all waiting," It was one of my girls, fuck if I knew which one at the moment.

"Oh..um..go without me..I'm kinda tied up right now."

"Well there's an idea" Jared smirked.

I put my hand up trying to quiet him, was that even possible...to quiet Jared Leto?

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"Uh...umm..just helping a friend," I respond.

"Well what," I cut her off.

"Look I can't talk now..there's someone on the other line," I quickly hang up the phone and put it back in my pocket.

"Are we a dirty little secret?" Shannon asks as he came up behind me and wrapped his arms around me.

"Well, I got gang banged by the Letos isn't gonna be a frequent conversation topic, no," I respond.

"Nah, takes 3 or more to be a gang bang...you got tag teamed by the Letos," Jared chimes in.

"Thanks for the clarification," I say semi sarcastically.

"You're really not gonna tell anyone?" Shannon asked in my ear.

"Fuck no. I've seen what happens to girls you two have hooked up with. This fanbase is whacked," I answer.

"Shit, got that right sweetheart," Jared said with a chuckle.

"Guess, what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas," Shannon whispered as he spun me around to face him. "How you feeling?" He asks.

"More interested in how you're feeling," I say as I run my hand down his chest.

"God damn, she's a feisty one!" Jared says from behind.

Shannon grabs me and pushes me onto the couch beside us. He kneels down on the floor pushes my legs apart then positions his body in between them. He leans in wraps his arms around me and buries his head in my chest. He worked his way up to my mouth kissing slow and gentle. He pulled himself onto the couch and hovered over me slowly bringing his body onto mine. He started kissing my neck. I undid his jeans and started stroking his dick. When he was ready I took him in. He started thrusting slow and deep. I had a firm grasp on his back and shoulder. I felt his body rubbing against mine. I loved the way he felt on top of me, he was so broad and firm. He had one hand under my thigh and the other gripping the arm of the couch behind my head.

He attempts to switch position and we miscalculate angles and end up on the floor. We barely skip a beat. Shannon's thrusts increase. I cry out in both pleasure and discomfort as I slide on the rug. He finishes then lies on top of me for a few seconds before moving himself to my side. We both lie there our hearts slowly decreasing to their normal rhythms.

"Thirsty?" Jared asks as he stood beside us drinking from a bottle of water.

Now that I had a second to think I really was thirsty. I nod and he hands me the water. Then he goes to get another bottle. After a few minutes I got up. I walked over to the mirror. I was tired, sore and looked affright. I slipped on one of the room robes.

"Ugh, now that's appealing," I say with a grown.

"Well we thought so," Jared smirked from behind me as he ran his fingers through his hair looking at himself.

God I bet he spent a good amount of time in front of these things.

"And people say you're a dick," I return.

He got a serious pouty look on his face as he looked down at me, "People say I'm a dick?"

"Aww don't worry J, only the ones that met ya," Shannon piped in.

"Haha very funny mother fucker. Do you think I'm a dick?" Jared asked looking back at me with that infamous devilish grin of his.

"I think you're a cocky sarcastic son of a bitch," I say as I turn & face him.

"The fuck did you just say?" Jared asked amusedly.

I repeated myself "I think you're a cocky sarcastic son of a bitch...kinda reminds me of some fucker named Jordan Catalano."

His grin disappeared and the eyes narrowed.

Uh-oh I think I pissed him off...should have know dropping the Catalano was pushing it. I took a step away from the Leto.

"I think I'm gonna have to make you pay for that one," he said with a sinister dark tone. The previous light heartedness faded completely.

He encroached upon me and grabbed my upper arms hard as he backed us up. Then he gave me a good shove into the bifold closet door.

"Wanna say you're sorry?" He asked looking me in the eye.

"I'm sorry...Jordan," I say with a smirk.

Then he roughly takes my face in his hands and kisses me while pushing me against the door we both go through it. Standing in the middle of the closet Jared's hands roam my upper body. Pushing me up against the back wall he undid the robe and slid his hands between my thighs pushing my legs apart.

I look up behind Jared and see Shannon sitting on the end of the bed propping himself up with both arms, watching with a sly grin on his face. I returned the grin.

"Whatta you smiling at?" Jared asks.

I give him a hard look. "Wouldn't you like to know?"

He returned the look and grabbed my hands and pinned my hands over my head. He grabbed my outer thigh with his free hand and pulled me against him. I hiked myself up and wrapped my legs around his waist as he slid inside. I started to struggle with my arms without any real intention to break free. His grip tightened and he pressed himself closer to me, his face to the side of mine. I look back over his shoulder at Shannon who was still watching. Our eyes locked on to one another. He was giving me that infamous eye fuck look that he gives the camera every once in awhile that the fan girls all go psycho online over.

I stared at him intently as Jared fucked me hard against the wall. He was talking in my ear but all my focus was directed to Shannon's eyes and Jared inside me. Shannon started licking his bottom lip increasing my excitement. I felt myself ready to cum and inhaled sharply.

"You fucking wait," Jared said as he brought his face in front of mine.

My gaze on Shannon broke and I looked into his deep blue eyes. I bit my lip and held myself.

"When I tell you," he said demandingly. He looked into my eyes steadily and I focused on his. "Now," he directed.

I went and he shortly followed. My feet back on the ground I retied the robe. I step out of the closet trying to maintain my equilibrium. Jared followed behind.

"Ok get the fuck out," Jared said. That cocky asshole tone returning.

"Mind if I get dressed first, or should I go in the robe?" I shot back sarcastically.

"Just the robe should do," he returned.

Shannon stood up from the bed "Actually little brother, this is my room...you get the fuck out." Then he turned to me "You can stay...ya know, we never did try the bed," he said as that devilish Leto grin returned to his lips.