A Letter to my Ex-Wife, Selina

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even now, after all that's happened, I miss you. Anna sends her love, and wants me to assure you there will always will be a place for you in our lives. We both love you, and always will. I need you, Selina. I miss you. I hope that you'll do the right thing, and come back to me.

I've prepared a guest room, decorating it as I dream you'd want it. I saved our old bed, and moved it in there, since I imagine it may hold fond memories for you. I never had the heart to do anything with it, so it's just as you left it, after your Valentine's Day meeting with my ex-rival.

Anna and I both know nobody could care for the child we're expecting more than you. You were always a great housekeeper, and a wonderful cook. Sweet Anna, who I love to death, is lousy at both. We rarely have time for that anyway. She is finishing her Master's Degree, and of course I have my work. The time we have together, we spend further exploring the ways we can ensure that she and I never incur the shortcomings that my marriage to you fell prey to, my darling Selina. I won't allow that to happen. If that means hours spent every night, reconfirming our sexual compatibility and loving intimacy, I'm willing to do that. So is Anna.

Come home, my love. In a couple of weeks. Be there for me, for us, when I return. I know you'll never cheat on me again. That would be a felony, unless your partner has the same incurable diseases you have. You and I may not be married, but we are soul mates. I'm eager to share my life with you again. Do all the things I've imagined over the last year. Alright, not all of them. Not with Donna, or Janice, or even most of the sorority sisters. Anna and I are exclusive now, mostly, with only a very few exceptions. She just can't say no to her old roommate for some reason, but I'm understanding. We talk about it, as you and I should have. No surprises, no humiliation. So yes, Erica pays the occasional visit. She and your cousin Teri, who's going through a hard time right now. Oh yeah, and Donna, but only when Anna can't accompany me on travel.

So the watching, the sharing, will only have to be with those four. I want you to see what I've learned, to share the experience with me, even though there's no way I can ever be with you again. Even without your diseases, Anna forbids it.

And you know I can't say no to her. I can't tell her what to do, or what not to do. I'm sure you understand. As I recall, you had similar issues.

Come home to me, Selina. Be a part of my life. I miss you and want to be with you. A reminder of what we had and what we lost. A warning to Anna and me of what we could lose. I miss your cooking, and the family room's a mess. Maybe you could get the house key from Mom, and take care of that before we get back. I've got a whole lot of shirts that could use ironing. I can't remember the last time we had the windows cleaned. My new BMW could use detailing, Anna's Mercedes the same. There are so many, many ways I need you Selina. The past is the past. Come home.

I can handle it.

Your Loving ex-husband and brother-in-Law, Mark.

12