A Letter to My Husband

Story Info
What she did while Husband was away.
1k words
3.86
30k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Handsome,

I am glad you are home, but while you were away on your long business trip, I was a naughty, naughty little girl and needs to be spanked hard and long after you read this. Let me tell you what happened.

Today, when I got the mail, your new naughty magazine came. You know the one that is all girl on girl with their beautiful bodies being explored by each other? I put it on the coffee table in the living room so I wouldn't look at it until you came home. Later in the evening I took a shower and went down stairs to dry by the warm hot fire and started to watch some TV. I was channel surfing when I found the adult channel that we like to watch together. Can you see my upcoming problem? It was like putting candy in front of a baby. I couldn't help myself.

Anyway there was a very good show on with two beautiful young girls exploring each other for the first time. They were caressing each others tits and tasting them ever so lovingly, then slowly roving their hands down and around their tight bodies. By the time they found each others shaved sweet spot, I started loosing it. My body started to ache all over and I couldn't control myself any longer. Before I knew it, I opened your magazine to see what other women I could enjoy. I came across a real naughty one of two girls, one was in leather. She had on thigh high boots and a leather body suit. Her body was toned and her breasts were trying to pop out of her top. The other girl was completely nude and bent over a chair with her hands tied to the legs and her beautiful ass was red from her spankings. As I looked at her pussy, it was dripping from her excitement.

All of a sudden I noticed my hands were exploring me. Let me try to explain.......First I had both hands fondling my growing hard nipples, pinching just hard enough to make me gasp for some air, so I cupped and squeezed my breasts fully and hard. I then licked two of my fingers and started to rub them on one of my harden nipples. It felt so good, I started grabbing the rest of my chest all the way down to my navel. I tried to stop and wait for your return tomorrow, but my hands had a mind all of their own.

Next, I had the one hand just barely brushing my clit as I could feel it swelling and begging to be touched. My other hand was feeling down the inside of my thighs, first just lightly touching the outside of my lips, stroking them up and down, each time getting a little closer to my pouting and swelling inner lips. I did this until I found my wet spot. I slowly at first let one finger slip deep in my already flowing juices, but that didn't seem to be enough, so I put two in and it felt so much better.

My body was aching for more and wanting so much more I opened our special bag. (Did I forget to mention that I had brought the bag down earlier?) I pulled out a toy, you know my favourite vibrating one with the clit tickler and the two cocks attached so I can fill both holes at once .

I then took my wet fingers and started to slowly work them into my tight ass-hole, because that didn't want to be left out either. As I was rimming my ass with my fingers I started sucking on my toy pretending it was you. I was taking it in my mouth long and deep until I could take no more of it in. I could feel myself getting wetter with each stroke as I took in the head of the toy. I started to really get worked up with the feel of a hard cock in my mouth that I took it out and got on all fours. I started to slowly put it into my swollen pussy and tight but puckered ass so I could feel every inch fill me.

The feeling was amazing honey, As I looked over at the magazine and turned the page, the scene was even better than the first. The girl in the leather was thrusting a glass toy up into the sub while her other hand was pulling her head back. You could see the sub was completely drenched. The toy was soaking. I then I looked up at the TV and found the two girls were in a full 69 position eagerly eating each other out. One had fingers and a toy probing deep into her dripping pussy and the other had a toy in her ass, while she was being fully licked by the other . Just then one of them was cumming and I was enjoying my toy, now thrusting it in and out of me harder.

As I was thrusting the toy in and out of my pussy and ass, the feelings were out of this world. My ass was eagerly taking the toy and still wanting more while my pussy was aching to be released from all my pent up excitement. I could feel my body start to tighten and wanted to be released, so I started to thrust the toy deeper and faster into me. My ass was tingling and my pussy was begging to cum. When I heard the second girl on the TV start to cum, it was too much for me to handle. So I started to cum with her. It was almost like the three of us were all together in the same room. I felt so spent after that, that I fell asleep on the couch for awhile. When I woke, I realized that I had been a real naughty little girl and did not wait for you.

I am upstairs now in our bed with nothing on awaiting your punishment.

Your loving and wanting your touch wife,

Boo