A Letter To My Husband Ch. 1

Story Info
Wife writes about her fantasy to her husband.
760 words
4.02
62.6k
9
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/19/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi Baby,

I really love it when you take charge, when you tell me what you want. Tonight when you told me that on our Friday night date you want me to wear the white button-front dress with nothing underneath it made me very hot. I like the idea of nothing between us but a single piece of fabric and a few buttons.

Where shall we go? I think it would be fun to go out somewhere public. You’ll know that even though I look like a 'nice girl', I’m nothing but your slut. It makes me wet to think about being dressed that way. It will make you hard too, because you will know that I’m not wearing anything under my 'good girl' clothes.

Maybe we can go somewhere to dance a few slow dances. I put my arms up around your neck, you have your hands cupping my ass as we move slowly together on the floor. Pulling me tight against you, my hips against yours, my breasts pressed into your chest. I can feel you getting hard. You squeeze my ass, pulling me into you. You lean down and kiss my neck, gently biting and sucking on that sensitive skin. Ohhhh, that sends chills down my entire body.

You reach up between us and slowly undo a couple of buttons on my dress, tracing your finger over the curves of my breasts. Holding my breasts in your hands you rub my nipples with your thumbs, they are so hard you can feel them through my dress. My legs are weak with desire, maybe we should go sit down. You tell me no, keep dancing, and pull me hard against you again. I can feel your erection standing between us, I want so much to take you in my mouth right now! You tell me not yet. You slide your hand down between my legs, pushing my dress aside to feel me. You have made me so hot, so wet, that your finger slides into me easily, making me gasp.

You slide your fingers in and out, wetting them with my own juice, then start rubbing my clit. I tell you that you have to quit, you are going to make me cum and everyone will know what you are doing to me. You don’t stop. You are driving me crazy! I can’t hold it back, I start to shake with an incredible orgasm and you put your mouth over mine, sticking your tongue deep inside to muffle my cry. I can barely stand, I feel weak all over. You grin at me and tell me you’ve had enough 'dancing', it’s time to go somewhere else.

We walk out to the dimly lit parking lot, and you tell me that now it’s your turn. When we reach the car you open my door, but when I start to get in you stop me and turn me around facing the car with the door standing open. You put my hands on the top of the car, and lift my leg until my right foot is resting on the armrest. You push my dress up around my waist and I hear you unzip your pants. Here?! In the parking lot?!! Ohhh, yes, I am much too turned-on to resist, or to be honest even care, that someone might see us. Give it to me, hard! You take your cock out and slide it into my wet pussy.

You hold onto my hips and ram me with that beautiful hard cock. Ahhh, it feels so good, harder baby, fuck me harder! I feel you throbbing, I know you are about to cum, You thrust deeply and I can feel you squirting inside me. You pull out and put my dress down, turning me around to sit on the seat. You tell me to clean you up. I lick you clean, tasting my cum and yours combined. Sucking you makes me even hotter, I need some more, but I guess that little quickie was all for now huh? It’s a good thing there was no one else in that parking lot, they would have sure gotten a show.

You come around the car and get in, I reach for a tissue to clean myself up a bit, but you tell me no, you like the thought of your seed running down the inside of my thighs. Do you have any idea what that does to me, when you say something like that??? I’m getting hotter by the minute!

To be continued...