A Letter To My Love

Story Info
One man recalls his love in writing.
949 words
4.39
17.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My dearest love,

It is not everyday that someone can experience a joy as unique as the one that we share everyday.

A few years ago, as we both met, we were involved in our relationships, with two separate lives. You seemed happy and content, as did I. Little did we know at the time that deep inside each other, we longed to be apart from them, and be together you and I.

As I look back to those moments of time when we exchanged glances across the room, I can still remember the laughter in your eyes as I looked deeply into them. The hunger we felt was never divulged, and it lay dormant inside of us.

I held you close as we grew closer in our friendship, but never crossed the thin line between friends and lovers. I had often wondered what my life would be like with someone such as you, but I never let my emotions show. Or at least I tried not to.

For the next couple of years, we grew nearer and nearer to one another, revealing some of our most intimate moments to each other. The bond of our friendship became a solid one, and the line steadily grew thinner and thinner as time went by.

The day you left, it seemed, as hope had been lost. You were now on your own and flying solo, yet I was still very much attached. Maybe I should have spoken my feelings, maybe if you knew how I felt. Maybe I should have told you how I truly felt deep in my soul before you had picked up and resettled in another city.

Oh we still kept in touch, yet this grew more and more less frequent, until finally I heard nothing from you for some time. Days turned into weeks and weeks turned into months, then quite suddenly, you appeared once again.

No longer being attached myself, I slowly and carefully divulged more of my truest feelings, hoping that you might in some way feel the same. Happily you did and we made plans to re-ignite our friendship.

The evening was perfect, all but for the butterflies in the pit of my stomach. Here we were alone, with no diversions other than our bodies pressed closely together. But I took my time, not wanting to ruin the evening we were sharing.

As we returned to your house, spending intimate time with you was all I had in mind. I had long waited for this moment when we would be more than just friends.

I can still feel the giddiness in my stomach as I kissed you sensually for the first time. Our lips met and it felt so right. You gently guided me to your room and we kissed again. As I watched you undress, my mind raced with all the thoughts of how I had imagined it would be.

We lay in your bed; naked, soft skin pressed tightly together, our bodies in synch with our minds. Our kissing was a small fire that gradually grew into a raging inferno, with no sign of stopping.

Nervous as I was, I still had to make sure you were pleasured before I entered you. The first lick of my tongue on your moist lips was fantastic, as I tasted your juices for the very first time. My tongue wanted to explore deeper into you, as I parted the folds of your labia.

Our passion grew to new heights and I knew that it was time to solidify our union. Reaching for the condom I had conveniently brought with me, I kept telling myself to relax and take it nice and slow.

I gently spread your legs with the same thought in my head. I was still quite nervous as my cock slowly eased into you. Your pussy engulfed me completely and my breathing grew ragged. I could not believe we were making love. I had long imagined this moment, but it paled in comparison to the real thing.

We stroked back and forth in single unison, your moans turning to screams of bliss, bouncing off the walls and filling my ears. We moved so perfectly together and it wouldn’t take long for another orgasm to overcome your body.

As you shook on the bed, my cock still deep inside you, I could feel my own climax building. I let you relax before continuing, and as you did I remember gently suckling on your erect nipples, biting them occasionally.

Resuming our perfect rhythm, my cock plunged deeper into you, making our bodies press against one another’s. The buildup inside my balls overwhelmed me and I could not hold on for much longer. One final deep thrust and I exploded with such a force, I thought I would pass out.

Since our first encounter, we have shared many stories, laughs and even more tears. Our weekends and our time online are cherished moments that I keep dear to my heart.

When we make love, it is a sacred moment in time between two people so much in love. Our bodies melt against each other’s and we move as one. Nothing could compare to the feelings you bring out in me, sexually, physically, mentally and emotionally.

You are my lover and my friend. You are the kindest, sweetest and most caring lady I have had the pleasure of knowing, let alone loving. You will forever remain a very dear soul to my heart, a true friend in my head and an extremely talented lover in my crotch.

Many hugs, kisses, licks and gropes to you dear lady, for you deserve them and so much more.

Max.