A Letter to My Lover

Story Info
A married woman writes letter to lover.
1k words
3.73
13.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Letter To My Lover

Hmmm. So you must already be in bed. Lying there naked, with your long legs spread out in front of you, with a hand around your long, thick beautiful cock. Maybe you're thinking of me, maybe you're wondering what I'm doing. Well, I'm sitting here wearing a tank top, red panties and no bra. My nipples are unbelievably hard; so hard that they ache. You've been on my mind all day, so I'm secretly pleasuring myself by moving my hips around ever so slightly so that my lips rub against each other and brush my now swollen clit. He sits there watching TV with no clue as to what I'm doing over here.

I imagine your tongue running from my lips down my neck, stopping to whisper in my ear, making your way to my rock hard tits, to my belly button and placing kisses above my mound. You then begin to kiss and nibble on my inside thighs as you place one finger inside of me-just to see if I'm wet. Knowing now that I am, you lick the outside of my pussy lip, and bite it just a little to make my hips jump. Then you run your tongue straight up the middle and lock onto my clit and suck and pull at it with your mouth. I gasp out at this shocking feeling and squeeze my legs around your head. You shake your head back and forth and flick your tongue on my pearl and I begin to buck against your mouth as you bring me to my first orgasm. Just as I think it can't get any better, you insert two fingers in me, crooking them at just the right angle to hit my g-spot. I cry out, "Oooooh GOD...Yyyyeeeessss!!!!" A moan escapes my lips and he asks me if I said something. I muster out a no, barely able to contain my excitement beneath hooded eyes and blushed cheeks. "Leave me alone!" Is all I want to say to him.

My mind wanders back to your mouth and my dripping pussy, and as you're fucking me with your tongue and fingers, I'm about to cum all over you. I release my juices into your mouth and down your hand and you push my hips down and away from you. You call me a bitch and tell me to get on my knees and suck your cock. After what you just did to me, I am more than happy to return the favor. Eager to serve you, I push you against a wall and with one hand I twist your nipple with my thumb and forefinger, with the other I unbutton your pants and peel your underwear from your body. I can smell your pre-cum and my mouth drools at the idea of swallowing your sticky sweet juices. My hands make the journey down from your perfectly smooth chest, and I run my fingers around your waist, watching you squirm as I tickle your sides and grab your ass and give it a tight squeeze. You push my head towards your engorged dick and I take that as my queue to suck you off. Without any hesitation, I grab you with my tongue and lips and pull you into my mouth. It's so long and big that I can't get it all in. So I soak you down with my mouth and while my lips and tongue are working on your head, my hand strokes you the rest of the way down to the base and my fingers dance gently around your balls. Feeling how big and luscious your balls are, I know I've got to taste them. My tongue runs around them and while I'm sucking them, I wet my finger and ever so gently press the spot between your asshole and your balls. Your legs give out for a split second when I do this. You've never experienced that before, but you like it. Knowing this, I then move my hand to your asshole and run my finger around the outside rim, just to test to see how far I can take you. The extreme look of pleasure on your face tells me to go a little further, so simultaneously I draw your cock back into the warmth of my mouth and stick a finger into your asshole.

The combination of both happening at once seems to have thrown you off balance, because you let out a scream of "Ooooh FUUUUUUCKKKKK" and I can feel the back of your cock pulsating against my lips almost as if you're about to blow your load. Licking you up and down while I fuck your asshole with my finger, your hot sticky cum shoots straight down my throat. I look up at you as I take my last swallow and lick my lips to make sure I didn't miss any.

The telephone rings and interrupts my thoughts. The number that shows on the caller ID says Unknown, but with shaking hands I answer it anyway. My voice is thick with passion and my red panties are dripping with my sweet nectar. "Hello?" It's you. Why are you calling me at home? Don't you know it's too risky, I think to myself, trying to remain calm. You tell me to pretend that it's a friend and so while I pretend to talk about work, you tell me how you've thought about me all day and that you want to fuck me like an animal and tear me apart with that great cock of yours. I tell you that "I've been thinking of doing that very same thing", and you moan into the earpiece and jerk off to my voice. By the time we hang up, I have no choice but to finish what I've started. There's no way I can sit here and not have any release-it's pure torture.

So I take off upstairs, claiming to not feel well, and while he sits downstairs and plays on his computer, I get off with my 10" toy and thoughts of us fucking each other's brains out. As I lay there completely spent, my last thought before drifting off to sleep is this: If only we could be together just once, I know I'd be the best fuck you'll ever have.