A Letter to My Wife

Story Info
A man describes a sexual encounter to his wife.
956 words
4.13
36.6k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Work travel has been crazy this year. It leaves me too much time alone, thinking about you, being horny... Lately I've been obsessed with the stories we tell each other in bed. Details that made you moan and images that made you instantly wet swim around my head constantly. Especially the stories about other women.

Do you realize how wild you get when we fantasize about me being with someone else? It's like you become a different person. You come violently while I describe fucking an imaginary girlfriend. When you lick my ear and tell me how much you wish I really had a slut on the side, I explode immediately. It's understood that all of this is just sexy talk, not to be taken seriously. But replaying these sessions in my head makes me wonder how sure you are about that.

A few conferences ago I was killing time in the hotel bar when a young blond I knew by sight sat down at the table next to me. We struck up a friendly conversation. It flowed smoothly probably because I really wasn't trying to pick her up. After an hour of pleasant company Kristen suggested dinner at a nearby restaurant. I agreed without considering that it might lead to anything.

We shared 2 bottles of wine over 3 delicious courses, laughing like old friends. I walked her back to the hotel. Putting my arm around her was as natural as the sunset. It was the first time I realized I was probably crossing a small line, but I could rationalize that I was actually being a gentleman and protecting her. The truth was that I just wanted some physical contact with her.

Kristen invited me up to her room to share a bit more wine. I surprised myself by agreeing quickly. This was becoming inappropriate for a married man. I had never strayed in any relationship before but it all seemed so much like the fantasies we tell each other that I wanted it to keep going.

I sat next to her on the bed as she poured me more wine. Part of me thought that I'd stay there until she blatantly hit on me, letting me enjoy the flirting for just a while longer. But I found myself telling her how gorgeous she was. The little voice that used to tell me to be faithful was replaced by your voice in my ear telling me to touch her. I pulled her towards me and kissed her deeply.

That opened the floodgates. We tore into each other like teenagers. She sucked my neck and chest, pulling buttons open as fast as she could. I ripped up her tube top and bra and mauled her firm breasts. She quickly progressed to my pants fumbling with the button and zipper while kissing and licking my face. Once I was free, I wrestled her around and ripped off her panties. Her beautiful pussy was inches away from my face. I leaned in and tasted her, the first pussy I have kissed besides yours since our wedding. Suddenly there was a loud thundering at the door. We scrambled our clothes back into order and found that her boss needed something critical immediately. Kristen apologized profusely but ushered me out of the room. My crazy adventure had crashed to a halt.

I spent the flight home mulling over what I had done. I crossed some major relationship lines that night. I was surprised to realize that my biggest regret was not fucking Kristen in every way I could imagine. Part of me thought you might get furious but I mostly believed that the story would make you so horny that you'd end up forgiving me. On reflection I realized that I must be out of my mind. A few sexy stories didn't mean you really wanted me to eat another woman's pussy. Our regular fantasy games were affecting me, blurring my understanding of our relationship.

I intended to stop our dirty talking because it was obviously messing with me. But the very night I came home you asked me if I had been with anyone else while rubbing my cock, clearly asking for a sexy story. I ended up describing exactly what I really did to Kristen while ripping your clothes off and plunging into you, only inventing a better ending. Not the intended result, but you were even more hot and wet and amazing than usual and I was helpless.

Over the next few weeks I told you that I thought the stories might be increasing my risk of actually being with someone else. Perhaps I shouldn't have told you this while making love, but it made you cum every time. My favorite moment was looking you in the eye while rocking slowly into you and telling you that I really was going to be with someone else. You just moaned, nodded and came like Vesuvius.

Every time I tried to bring up my concerns it ended in orgasm. I couldn't think clearly about it anymore. The thought of being with another girl turned into an obsession. Every orgasm you had dreaming about me with other women broke down my defenses until there was nothing left.

When I got invited to this latest conference the first thing I did was check the participant list. Kristen's name jumped out.

By the time you read this I'll have been at the conference for a few days. Maybe nothing has happened, or maybe I've spent the entire time fucking Kristen's brains out. I hope you won't be too mad at me, but I'm positive you won't be able to live without hearing the details. Can't wait to see you baby!