A Licentious Game

Story Info
Cocktease gets what she wants.
1.9k words
4.11
120.8k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was dressed in a sheer white camisole with tiny thin straps that day, with a matching pair of see through thongs that showed off the creamy white curves of her bottom very well. Her duties that day were to serve the special visitor lunch and entertain him as his bidding.

She gave a small giggle – she had a good idea what his idea of entertainment was. But if she had her way, she would be the one entertained, not the other way around.

Some time later, after she finally appropriated the heavy silver platter from the kitchen staff and wobbled her way on top of her four-inch heels to his door, she paused in front of his door and readjusted her hair and shifted herself into a more alluring posture – and then gave a series of quick taps on his door.

The door opened so quickly that she wondered if he had been spying out from inside the room at her as she was readying herself ridiculously outside. The thought made her blush slightly but he smiled at her and gestured for her to come into the room.

The room was cozy rather than spacious and opulent – by his special request. She had never been in this room before and looked around curiously before stepping inside. A large bed and table were on one side and the door to the bathroom on the other, with a pole in the middle.

"What an odd place to have a pole..." she thought with a smirk. "I wonder what it's for?"

He gestured for her to place the tray on the table next to the bed and secretly admired her soft curves behind her half-transparent outfit as she bent over to do his bidding.

"Do you wish me to serve you your lunch, my lord?" She asked in a crisp and steady voice.

"Nay, I can feed myself just fine, wench." He replied in a surprisingly deep voice, with a twinkle in his eyes. "I was told though, to expect entertainment." At that, he sat down on the bed and pointed at the pole in the center of the room. "So entertain me." He said with a laugh.

Realization of what the pole was for came to her but she hid it behind a frown. Feigning confusion, she turned her face toward him with a puzzled look "What am I to do with _that_ thing?"

He stared at her dubiously as if she had just sprouted wings from her ears. "Don't tell me you don't know. I would have thought that you received adequate training for that sort of thing already."

She cast her eyes downward with an apologetic blush. But then quickly looked up and laughed a sultry laugh that took him by surprise.

"Of course I know what to do with a pole." She purred suggestively while making her double entendre clear by glancing down at his crotch. "I only wanted to hear your outrage at my perceived lack of training."

With that, she sauntered over to the center of the room as he started to laugh – finally catching on to her game.

"So, wench, you like to play games?"

The challenge was not erroneously interpreted by her, as she carefully raised one eyebrow a fraction of an inch at him and flashed him a feral smile that only caused him to smile back in likewise fashion.

She sauntered her way to the music system controller located in the same place in all the rooms of the mansion and chose a mix of Afro-Cuban dance music that she always danced to when feeling hot and unrestrained. She looked back at him over her shoulders and licked her lower lips slowly.

When the music started, she was already at the pole in the center of the room and swung around with one leg wrapped around the pole. As she writhed and moaned around and against the pole, she maintained constant eye contact with him, making sure she had his total attention. She then wrapped her soft and naturally ample breasts around the pole and began to sidle up and down along it in beat to the music and was delighted when he reached down to unzip his pants that were painfully tight against his hardness.

As she changed her position and flipped herself upside down momentarily against the pole, she saw the beads of sweat beginning to form on his forehead as he stared at her hard, with unveiled lust and started slowly stroking his now extremely hard cock.

She growled deep within her throat and slowly slide down on the pole, spreading her legs before him so that he could see the dampness collected on her tiny underwear. At this marvelous sight, he started stroking himself with longer and more deliberate strokes. He looked down once at his thickly veined penis and then once more at her half concealed crotch.

Pleased at his obvious lust, she got on her hands and knees and slowly crawled toward him while making soft mewing sounds. All the while her posture was that of a leopardess seeking prey. When she reached the bed, she stood up and began to teasingly removing her underwear in small increments as she danced inches from his face. As she peeled the underwear off enough to expose her beautifully round and smooth ass, she turned around to rub her softness against his cock and was pleasantly surprised to find its tip quite wet with pre-cum.

"Someone's a little exssited!" She murmured as she continued to press her ass cheeks against his dick. He reached out a hand to touch the moistness between her legs and said in a teasing tone right back, "Looks like I'm not the only one."

She laughed and took off her underwear in one quick motion and straddled his legs. While teasingly and oh-so-slowly grinding her now extremely wet cunt against his equally hungry cock, she cupped his face in her hands and kissed him with all her passion and lust on the lips, then over onto his ears, and nibbled her way down to his jaw and then his delectable neck. She started moaning and grinding harder and harder against him as her breathing became ragged. He started to pant with her and grabbed her butt in order to push her even closer against him.

Just then, the music ended, and she stopped moving. Giving out an almost exultant chuckle, she whispered into his ear "Sorry, but I guess I need to stop here."

He looked at her in disbelief, not understanding why she would stop when their mutual desires was so obvious. But when she started to disentangle herself from him, he realized that she was serious. He gave her a sneer and said, "You're not going anywhere until you've finished what you started with me!"

With faster reflexes than she had anticipated, he had her arms pinned behind her back and pushed her facedown onto the bed. She gave the pretense of struggling against him, but he growled and pushed his hardness against her ass to remind her of his need and she stopped moving.

"Jesus, I can't believe you're such a tease. You, with your goddamn cunt juice dripping down your leg, and telling me you want to stop? We're not stopping until I'm done fucking you like the animal you made me into with all your teasing."

He paused long enough for his words to sink in and pressed the head of his painfully hard erection into her, sliding in easily along her wet walls that gripped his cock hungrily.

"Mmmm, my my, aren't we eager for some cock?"

As he slowly pushed the entire length of his cock into her slippery cunt, she screamed out in pleasure.

"Don't want any, huh? We'll see about that."

Her pants became more and more shallow as her pupils dilated and her sensuous moans turned into incoherent pleading. He continued his slow and calculated thrusting and was rewarded when her head snapped back and she let out such a piercing scream that he would have thought her hurt if he couldn't feel her orgasm deep inside her. As the walls of her pussy contracted against his hardness, he felt her body shudder against him and heard her desperate screams as she clawed at the bed in her moment of orgasm.

As soon as her spasms subsided, he turned her around to face him and asked incredulously, "Did you just cum on my dick?"

When she didn't answer him right away, he slapped her breast and asked again, "Did you cum all over my cock just now??"

"y-y-yes!" She stammered as her eyes refocused on her surroundings.

"Are you going to tell me you want to stop now?" He mocked.

Her eyes focused on him and she smiled mischievously. "You didn't seriously think I wanted you to stop, did you?"

His eyes widened when he realized he was so easily manipulated by her, but he asked, "Are you going to be a good wench now and behave yourself now that I've sated you?"

She chuckled and replied, "Oh my lord, you have NO idea what you've just begun. You're going to have to do better than — oooh"

Her sentence was cut off as he thrust deep inside of her with a grunt. The rest of what she was going to say was lost in a series of high pitched moans. He rode her with expert skill, varying his rhythm and stopping whenever she was close to orgasm – until her nails clawed deep red furrows on his back and her panting became frantic.

"God, oh god, please... please don't stop now! Please!" came her plea, the rest of which was lost in a moan as he thrust deeply inside of her again.

"Who said I was going to stop, wench? I just wanted to hear you beg me for my cock before I – ung!"

Unable to restrain himself, he began to pound her pussy mercilessly and blindly until the pressure building in his balls demanded to be released. Big purple bruises appeared on her hips where he had gripped her, but neither of them noticed the marks made in passion. With a roar, he threw his head back and came in great big spurts into her, triggering a similar response in her that brought on another bout of pleasure screams as their backs were mutually arched against each other.

When he was finally spent, he collapsed on top of her, panting his exhaustion and pulled them both onto the bed. He put a protective arm around her and hugged her close to him and his still stiff cock stayed inside of her.

"My lord?" she asked innocently as she snuggled closer into his embrace.

"hmmm?" He opened one eye to look at her suspiciously.

"Will you want me to bring you lunch again tomorrow?" This time she couldn't help but let out a giggle.

He laughed and gently put his other arm around her. "Who says I'm going to let you go? I'm not going to let you get any rest between now and then anyhow. So don't even start plotting what mischief you'll be causing me tomorrow."

She smiled to herself and hugged him. "Mmm... I like you. Can I keep you?"

"Hmm... an entertaining thought. My other wives might get jealous however."

He watched with amusement as her face full of surprise contorted to a look of insane jealousy. "OTHER wives?"

"I'm just teasing you, my pet. You know there's no one else for me but you." He rolled over to stare up at the mirror on the ceiling and added, "This was fun. Let's do it again sometime."