A Life Changing Event

Story Info
How it all started.
2.3k words
4.36
47.1k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lindapa2
lindapa2
72 Followers

I want to tell you about an experience I had last summer. I am in my mid forties and have been married since I was 20. I married my high school sweet heart so I have not had a lot of experience with men. I love my husband and have been satisfied until earlier this year. My husband is in excellent shape and a very considerate lover. He always makes sure I have an orgasm before he comes. I thought that his five inch penis was normal.

I never had an orgasm through penetration alone and have always had to have oral sex or I would rub my clit as he would penetrate me. I really liked when he would push really hard and push his cock in me really hard. He noticed my response and bought a dildo about 6 inches in length. I really enjoyed his fucking me with the dildo while licking my clit. He then bought a 1 inch penis extension. Even thought I knew it was not really him when he was fucking me, I really responded. He then bought a 2inch extension followed by a 3 inch and 4 inch extension. The 4 inch was so long and so thick I had my first orgasm through penetration. These experiences got me really big cock curious. I wondered if the extension felt that good how good could a real big cock feel. I also wandered whether my husband was less than average in cock size.

This brings us to a trip to San Destin, FL last summer. His eyes never stopped wandering around the beach and checking out the young girls wearing next to nothing. I asked him what he would think if other men were checking me how like he was checking out the other women. He said it would turn him on if other men were looking at me like that.

Because I was married young, fairly conservative and had two kids, I was generally pretty conservative when we went to the beach. I had never really been into exhibitionism. There were times when we were out for dinner or dancing when after a few drinks and a little mild foreplay we would open buttons or zippers, or undress me in the car. Because I was mellow, sexually excited and he wanted to do it, I just let him expose me. The exposure by itself had not really excited me.

This year the kids were not with us and my husband talked me into getting a bikini. At first, I felt very self conscious. The more time we went on the beach, the more comfortable I got. One time I was asleep on my stomach and I felt something cold on my back. I woke up and rolled over. I didn't realize until too late that my husband had untied my top and as I rolled over I flashed my tits to everyone around us. I grabbed the top and covered up but the damage was done. I noticed that my husband had a huge erection. I got very excited thinking that maybe some of the men near me had also enjoyed seeing my tits and got wetter then I did without foreplay in a long time. I asked my husband if he was happy and he said more then he ever imagined.

We then went to a swim suit shop and I bought a skimpier white bikini. I wore it the next day and got even more looks. After coming out of the water my husband commented that the areas of the suit without a liner were nearly transparent when wet. That night when we got home, he cut the liner out of the top and bottom of the bikini. He also rolled and sewed the elastic on the leg holes so the material covering my pussy was even narrower than before. I also shaved my pussy completely bare. When we went to the beach the next day and I got out of the water, he said that you could clearly see my nipples, areoles, and pussy. I have very big meaty pussy lips so he said it was very exciting. I was now really enjoying showing my pussy to everyone.

This brings to the heart of the story. One day I was sitting on the blanket when four young black men came and set their towels up in front of out blanket. They all had skimpy, very tight Speedos on that really showed enormous bulges. They made quite a show of playing Frisbee and showing their bulges. They really got my attention and answered my question of whether my husband's cock is average.

My husband was asleep on the blanket so I thought I would play. Three of them were facing the other way checking out the other women. One was lying on his stomach facing me. I leaned back with my legs straight out in front of me and tits pushed up. I changed positions and brought my knees up with my feet next to my ass. I then spread my knees so that the material was stretched across my pussy barely covering my pussy lips. Although I couldn't see his eyes, I am sure that that he was looking at my pussy.

I was getting myself very excited. I decided that I need some lotion so I started rubbing lotion on my shoulders and chest. I worked my way down covering my stomach and reaching toward my pussy. I then straightened and spread my legs working the lotion up toward my pussy. When I got to my pussy, I pulled the material to the side, not quite exposing my entire pussy but enough so that I could rub the outside of my pussy lips. I did one side then the other. By this time I was so hot my pussy was gushing.

I went into the water to cool off and get my suit wet. I left the water and slowly walked passed the young men on the way to our blanket. As I walked by their towels I couldn't see their eyes because they all had sun glasses on but their faces were all oriented on my pussy. When I got back to our blanket, I sat down facing them and they all laid back and rolled over facing my direction. Only the one that was lying down before was directly in front of me.

This time I straightened and spread my legs. I know my entire pussy had to be as visible as if I had no suit on. I acted like my suit was bothering me so I put a finger on each side of the outside of my legs and worked them toward my pussy. When I got to the material covering my pussy, I briefly pulled the suit away so that my pussy was visible through the leg holes to the guy in front of me. He sat up and faced me. I could not believe his cock. It looked like he had a sausage in his suit. It was rock hard and went all the way to the side of his hip. I took my sunglasses off and looked directly at this cock. I looked him in the eyes and then looked back down at his cock.

I slipped a finger in my suit and started to rub my clit. I reached up and pulled my one top cup aside so I could pinch a nipple. I couldn't believe that I was masturbating while sitting on a public beach with my husband sleeping next to me. The guy watching me started to rub his cock and it seemed to get even harder so that I could see the large vain running along the bottom of his cock. I couldn't take it any longer so I get up and walked back into the water.

The guy followed not too far behind. When the water got to my waist, I pushed the bottoms down and took them off. I turned around and watch him walk toward me. When he got close, I told him I would trade my bottoms for his suite. He took it off and handed it to me. I reached out and took hold of his cock. I could not believe how big it was. I could put both hands on his cock and only cover about half of it. My fingers could not reach around his cock.

I started to jack him off. He had so much precum that I could easily rub his cock despite the salt water. It did not take long for him to cum and seemed like he spurted out a quart of semen. I continued to face the beach and asked him to come around behind me and rub my pussy. He went behind me and reached around me with both arms. He rubbed my clit with his right hand and started inserting his fingers with his left hand. He has the longest fingers I ever felt. He stuck his middle finger in me until it reached the depth of my pussy. He alternated between deep insertion and intense rubbing of my G-spot. Then he stuck one, two, three and finally four fingers in my pussy. I had one of the most intense orgasms I have ever had. When I looked at our blanket I saw my husband watching us. I also noticed that the other three guys were heading our way. I had no intention of being there with the three of them, so I got my bottoms back and stated walking toward the beach. I got my bottoms on just as my pussy came out of the water.

When I got back to the blanket, I told my husband that we needed to go. I was still very excited and didn't bother to but on my wrap. I left my husband to gather our stuff and started walking to the parking lot. Instead of the most direct route, I took the route through the most people knowing that I might as well have been totally nude.

When we got in the car, I partially reclined my seat and took both my top and bottom off. I closed my eyes and started masturbating again. I was in heaven and didn't notice anything until I heard my husband ordering a chocolate milk shake. I sill didn't think anything until I heard my husband talking to someone. I opened my eyes and looked over and saw him talking to a young girl at the window of a MacDonald's. I heard her call Jeremy and Amanda and then saw three people looking at me. I was so excited that I didn't care and just closed my eyes and kept rubbing my pussy. I next felt the car stop and heard my husband get out of the car. I looked around and we were parked in a convenience store parking lot. My husband came out with two bags. He told me he bought two six packs of beer.

When we got back to the hotel, I wrapped a towel around me and got out of the car. It covered my tits and just barely covered my pussy (except when I got out of the car). My husband gave me the two bags with the beer and he grabbed the rest of the stuff. I was carrying one bag in each hand as we walked through the lobby and up the stairs to the second floor. I got a lot of stairs as I walked up the stairs.

We were on the elevator on our way to our room on the 10th floor when the elevator stopped on the 6th floor. As the doors started opening, my husband pulled my towel so that it came loose and fell off just as the doors opened. Five teenagers, two girls and three boys, stopped and stared. Both my hands were full so I could do nothing but stand there. As the doors started closing my husband stopped the door and asked if they were going to get on the elevator. They looked at each other and got on the elevator.

As they got on, I moved back in the elevator. All but one of the girls turned and stared at me. One of the boys asked if we were together. I said we are married. He then asked my husband if he could take a picture. My husband said of course. About this time the elevator stopped and the doors opened. My husband pushed the hold button and told them to take the picture. The kid gave his camera to his friend and him and his girl each stood on one side of me and put and arm around me. They took a group shot and then one close up of my pussy. The boy then put his hand on my pussy and the girl held one of my tits for another group shot. My husband said we had to go and started walking down the hall. The boy and girl each gave me a peck on the cheek and said thanks and got back on the elevator.

When we got back to the room, I was so horny and wet that I was shaking. I pushed my husband on the bed pulled of his swim suit and started sucking his cock. He came in about 30 seconds. I never stopped sucking his cock until he was hard again. I then got on my back and had him fuck me long and hard while I rubbed my clit. I finally had another orgasm. It was so intense that I think I passed out. That day changed my life and I didn't think I would ever have another day that great. I was in for a surprise.

lindapa2
lindapa2
72 Followers