A Life Changing Moment

Story Info
A young woman wakes to find her life changed forever.
2.7k words
4.24
25.4k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Viviane woke slowly, as though clawing her way out of the darkness. Her head was pounding, and her throat felt dry and torn. Slowly, she blinked, forcing her eyes to open. She regretted it immediately, when light pierced her eyes, forcing her to squeeze them closed again.

"My apologies, Highness..." said a deep, vaguely familiar voice, the words faintly accented. "Try again."

Try again? She frowned faintly, before she drifted back into soothing darkness.

No light burned her vision when she managed to wake the second time. Her surroundings were dark, the only light being moonlight faintly glowing through semi-translucent curtains.

"Better, Highness?" The same voice intruded on her thoughts, causing her to lift her head slightly from the pillow, focusing bleary eyes.

Slowly, the room came into focus. She was in an opulent chamber, the colour leeched from the furniture and wall hangings by a combination of moonlight and darkness. The only thing she could tell was that the chamber was decorated in the style of the palace of Isthai.

Isthai? She frowned again. We left Isthai two days ago...

"I imagine you are wondering what you are doing here, Highness..." A dark shadow crossed her line of sight momentarily, and slowly the room began to brighten, the dim lantern bringing the rich colours of the chamber into focus. She let her gaze wander, settling finally on the male sitting calmly opposite her prone form. His features were obscured for the moment, but his voice tugged at her memory. She knew him from somewhere.

"Could I have some water please.." She forced the words out, her throat painful and barely working. The man chuckled softly, handing her a small copper cup.

"You will find that your voice will return easily enough, if you relax. Unfortunately, it is a side-effect of the drug we had to use on you. You were rather difficult to subdue."

In a flash, her memories returned. The attack on her carriage. She bolted upright, scrambling backwards away from the stranger. The cup fell from her hand, clattering to the floor and rolling away. "Who are you?"

The man said nothing as he bent to retrieve the cup, and as he stood, the light of the lantern illuminated his face.

"Your Majesty?" Viviane gaped up at the dark features of Savitar, Emperor of Isthai. "What is the meaning of this?" Subconsciously she straightened her spine, regaining her regal demeanour.

Savitar simply handed the cup, refilled, back to her. "I mean you no harm, Highness, unless you defy me." He frowned to himself. "Not Highness, just Viviane..." Her name rolled off his tongue with his accent, and a shiver crept down her spine.

Lifting her chin, she took the water slowly, hiding her fear behind her composure. "I assume, your Majesty, that you were behind the attack on my caravan?"

Savitar nodded, muscled arms shifting under his silk robe as he sat once more. "Your people are unharmed, save for one of your guards. I sent some of my men with them to make sure they reached the seaport safely. Your guard, on the other hand, we had to imprison."

Viviane sipped at the cool water slowly, trying to get her head around her thoughts. "Why?"

Savitar smiled then, the expression strange on a face more schooled towards stony silence. "Because I wanted you, Viviane. Your family would never have agreed to a marriage. They fear me as their ally. So I was forced to take steps." He stood, moving towards her. "You will understand in time, but for now..." He crouched beside the bed, pulling out a heavy silver chain and wrapping it twice around her ankle. "Sleep, Viviane."

She simply stared at him, then down at her chain. "Unlock it."

"No."

"Unlock me now!"

Ignoring her growing anger, Savitar slipped the key into a deep pocket in his robe, and turned on his heel, exiting the room in silence.

"Oh, and Viviane?"

She raised one eyebrow in question.

"Don't ever raise your voice to me again." A hint of the dangerous male that he was crept into his voice as he locked the chamber door behind him.

Several days passed before Savitar returned to her chamber. In that time, Viviane had explored every inch of the room, tried to break the chain, and submitted to being bathed by a mute girl, who had proceeded then to divest her body of any hair. Her own deep chestnut locks had been washed and combed out, tiny jewels and braids woven into her tresses, and her large blue-grey eyes had been lined with kohl. She'd tried to remove it several times, but it seemed impervious to water, or even soap.

Now clothed in an emerald silk garment, she stared at her reflection in the mirror, blushing wildly. Her nipples were just visible through the sheer material, her arms bared and pale.

"I look like a harlot!" she exclaimed, turning away in a hurry, and stopped. The silent maid had disappeared, and Savitar stood leaning against the doorway, arms crossed over his chest.

"You look beautiful.." he said softly, straightening and moving towards her. Hurriedly, she backed away, her arms crossed protectively over her chest, cheeks flushed with embarrassment. Forgetting the chain on her ankle, she tried to dart around him, but he simply placed one foot on the jangling chain, and she jerked up short, falling to the marbled floor. By the time she rolled over, he was already crouching in front of her.

"You can relax, Viviane, I'm not going to strike you. But you will understand one thing." Quick as a snake, Savitar tangled his hand in the hair at the nape of her neck, pulling her close to his face. She yelped as her scalp began to sting slightly, and her body began to tingle. "You are mine now. You will wear what I say, when I say so, even if that may be nothing at all. Behave yourself, and you will live out your days in luxury and comfort. Disobey me, and I will be forced to punish you. Do you understand?"

Frightened now, she nodded mutely.

"Answer me."

"I understand, Majesty.." Her words were whispered.

"Very good, Viviane. You learn fast. From now on, you will not address me as Majesty unless in public. You will address me only as Master, for I am just that. I own you, your body, and soon I will own your soul..."

As Savitar spoke, his hand had loosened in her hair, trailing down her neck to her shoulder, lightly touching the pale skin there. Focused only on his words, Viviane never noticed as his hand dipped lower, and she jumped, letting out a startled cry when he tweaked her nipple through her gown. Reacting instinctively, her hand lashed out, slapping him hard across the face.

He went still, in counterpart to Viviane's heavy breathing and enraged expression. His dark eyes locked on hers. "Perhaps you do not learn as fast as I thought..." he murmured in a dangerous tone, and she shrank back, eyes wide with fear now.

Without warning, his hand snaked out and grasped a handful of emerald silk. The expensive material tore easily when he yanked, and she jumped, grasping at tattered cloth in an attempt to cover her suddenly revealed body. The flush rose higher on her cheeks.

"This body belongs to me, Viviane. You are mine." His larger hand pushed hers aside easily, and he grasped both her wrists, twisting them behind her back and holding them there. His action had forced her body flush against his, and she struggled to free herself as he bent his head to her breast, taking one nipple between his teeth and biting, not hard, but not gently either.

She gasped, her breathing ragged suddenly, and began to struggle harder. He licked a wet line up from her breast to her throat, suckling gently on the tender flesh as he rose, pulling her with him. Pressed against his body as she was, she was mortified to feel his erection hard against her stomach.

Without letting her go, Savitar began to back towards the bed, turning and pressing Viviane down into the silken covers. Her expression was a mixture of fear and anger, but her body already responding to his touch. He released her hands, only to recapture them, quickly locking them in manacles that were attached to the wall above her head.

"Bastard!" she gasped out as his hands began to travel down her body, stripping away the last of the tattered silk and baring her to his gaze. The maid had followed her instructions to the letter, her body pale and smooth, toned from years of handling horses and weapons. She had a faint scar marring one side, proof that she had used her skills in battle. Savitar felt an odd sense of pride as he stared down at her, knowing that she had survived pain, and she would again.

Pulling back, he stripped off the loose flowing robe and matching trousers, crawling back onto the bed over her much smaller form. "You are so beautiful, Viviane.." He murmured, kissing one rounded hip, and biting it gently. She let out a strangled sound, between a cry of protest and a moan, and he lifted his head to see her eyes drift closed, lower lip caught between her teeth. Savitar chuckled. "You liked that..." He bit her again, hard enough to imprint the skin, and her body bowed backwards, the musky scent of her arousal filling the air.

He kissed his way across her flat belly, leaving small bite marks on her pale flesh, before lifting himself up to her face. "Viviane.." he said softly, brushing a soft lock of hair from her cheek. "Look at me, pet..."

Viviane's heart was pounding as she opened her eyes slowly, feeling dazed. When he had bound her, her fear had tripled, but then he had bitten her, and her body had reacted. She felt mortified, even though she wanted more.

Savitar smiled slowly. "Did you like that, pet..."

Wordlessly, she nodded, feeling his erection press against her. She gasped then, twisting away, but he held her close. "Don't fear me, pet..." he murmured, holding her still by his hand in her silken tresses, his mouth claiming hers in a hard punishing kiss. She whimpered even as her body clenched tightly, and then surrendered, his tongue plundering her mouth. He tasted like sweet wine and exotic spices, and she found herself whimpering when he moved away, flicking his tongue over her throat, and travelling downwards, to capture her left nipple in his mouth. He toyed with it, using his tongue and teeth and lips until her nipple hardened to the point of pain. She moaned softly, and he bit her gently, even as one hand slid down over her belly, parting her thighs.

"So wet, little one..." he purred, his hand sliding gently over her smooth mound, and dipped slightly into her soft folds. She cried out then, her eyes wide. Savitar lifted his head to watch her face as one finger separated her gently, finding the tiny button hidden there.

"Ah!" Viviane's body bowed as he flicked his fingers over the centre of nerves, working rapidly. She writhed helplessly, cries and gasps escaping her lips. "Please!"

"Please what, pet.." asked Savitar, easing one finger deep inside her, a momentary reprieve. She clenched around him, and he was pleased to find her tight and hot, so very hot. He pressed deeper, coming up against the barrier of her virginity, and felt a flush of male possessiveness. She was his, untouched.

Viviane didn't even know what she was pleading for, mercy or more of his touch. Her humiliation was still there, fading though under the onslaught of sensations. When he moved his finger inside her, she thought she would fly off the bed, her hips jerking spasmodically.

"Very nice, pet...." Licking at her belly, Savitar eased another finger inside her, stretching her tight channel, moving with her as she writhed slowly against the sheets. Her hands were clenched around the chains attached to her manacles. Curling his fingers inside her, he began to push deeper as his thumb found her small button of nerves once more, rubbing gently in a circular motion.

His actions clearly had an effect, for only a moment or so later, she shuddered and cried out, back arching off the bed. Her internal muscles clenched around his fingers, and he felt a warmth wash over his hand as she convulsed.

Savitar chuckled, a smirk crossing his face as he removed his fingers, licking her juices off his hand. "Very sweet, pet. Very nice." His erection throbbed painfully against his stomach, and he crawled up her body, straddling her and turned her face towards his. Her eyes were half-closed, her expression peaceful. "I'm not finished with you yet, my pet..." he whispered, kissing her full lips gently. Her eyes fluttered, focusing on his face dazedly in confusion.

In answer, he pressed his hips against her, feeling her body shudder slightly. He ground his erection against her slick folds, and taking his shaft in one hand, guided himself into her hot channel.

The feeling as he pressed inside her almost made her faint, as her body stretched to accommodate him. She bit her lower lip hard, the feeling bordering pain. He groaned, and pressed in further, one hand using her hair as a hold so she could not turn her face away. Moving slowly, he met the barrier within her, and captured her lips gently in a kiss, before whispering to her. "This will hurt, pet.."

Before she could say anything he thrust forward, slicing through the barrier and burying his pulsing erection deep within her warmth. Her back arched violently, pain shattering the pleasure, and a strangled scream was torn from her throat.

Savitar pressed his lips to her throat gently, holding his body still. "I know it hurts, pet, it will fade.." She sobbed silently, and slowly, he moved his hips.

Viviane cried out again, but the pain was not so bad this time, and she twisted underneath him. "Get off me!" He ignored her, moving his hips slightly, and she felt a strange sensation emanate out from her abdomen. "Get off.." she repeated, her words softer.

"Stop fighting me, pet.." said Savitar softly, his hand tightening in her hair in warning, before he pressed his lips to hers softly. In a fit of viciousness, she bit him, his lower lip, hard enough to make him bleed. He jerked back with a curse, jaw stiff with anger. "Little hellion..." In one smooth movement, he withdrew from her body, flipping her onto her hands and knees. Wrapping his arm around her hips, he slammed his entire length into her feminine channel, one hand still holding her hair and pulling her head back. Her eyes were dark with arousal, almost grey, and filled with hate. He used his knees to separate hers, and pushed even deeper, until her body acquiesced, the stiffness of her form melting away.

Only then did Savitar begin to move within her, quickly picking up a rhythm as he slammed into her body over and over, his anger boiling over. He bit her shoulder, hearing her cry out, and used it to keep her still, burying his body in hers over and over again. The arm wrapped around her hips moved slightly, his hand dipping down between her thighs, flicking his fingertips firmly over the extra sensitive bundle of nerves there. She yelped in protest, but he held her firmly, determined.

As he moved, she felt herself tightening within, her body beginning to shake violently. Behind her, he grunted slightly as her muscles clenched around him, and he felt his balls begin to tighten. He worked his hand harder, and was rewarded as she spasmed, reaching her climax only seconds before he reached his, pouring his seed deep within her and letting out a guttural cry.

Still shaking and buried within her, Savitar reached up and unlocked the manacles binding her wrists, drawing her down against him as he rolled onto his side. He felt his member pulse slightly, and was rewarded as her body shuddered slightly. She was already slipping into sleep as he draped one heavy arm over her side. "You are mine, Viviane..." he murmured, holding her close. She never stirred.