A Life Changing Trip with Mother Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rgjohn
rgjohn
11,613 Followers

Finally they went upstairs to the loft where they saw one king sized bed. Again Melissa looked at Eric. "Only one bed," she whispered with a look of concern.

Eric shrugged. "Well, they told you it was rustic," Eric said with a sardonic smile.

"Yes, it is a bit rustic, but you should do fine," Leon said when he heard Eric's comment. "The down bed cover is warm and the fireplace should provide enough heat." Then Leon walked back down the steps to the living room with Melissa and Eric following. "That should about do it. I'm just down the mountain if you need anything."

"Thank you," said Melissa as she walked outside with Leon. For a moment she wondered if she should tip him but decided not to. She said goodbye and came back into the house.

Melissa looked at Eric and sighed. "A little more rustic then I pictured."

Eric looked around and answered, "True, but we'll be on the slopes most of the time, so it doesn't matter. I can sleep on the sofa."

Melissa looked at the sofa. It was short and rather lumpy looking and she knew it wouldn't be comfortable. "You can't sleep there."

"Then I can sleep on the floor in front of the fireplace."

"That's silly. We're adults. The bed is plenty big enough for both of us."

Eric paused for a moment as if thinking about the proposition. Then he smiled. "Okay, if you insist."

Melissa returned the smile and said, "I insist."

"Well, of course you will wear your 'see-thru' night gowns," Eric said referring to the gown she had worn when he saw her in her room the other day.

"Eric, I'm your mother," she said in mock exasperation, placing her hands on her hips.

"Yeah, sometimes I forget that," he laughed.

The strange feeling ran through Melissa again. She shivered but then recovered. "Let's go out of the balcony and have a look."

They stepped outside and both caught their breath. The view was more than breathtaking.

"Wow, this looks like a picture postcard," Eric said as he stood close to his mother and looked out over the valley.

"Yes, it's amazing," responded Melissa. They watched it snow for a few minutes and then Melissa said, "Let's get unpacked and check out the town."

Several hours later they had toured the town and found out where the slopes were located. Then they stopped at the local grocery store and bought milk, bread, cereal, fruit, and other perishable foods. After trudging them up the hill to the cabin, they put the groceries away and Melissa began fixing dinner. By the time they had eaten dinner of pasta with tomato sauce, green beans, fresh bread and a bottle of wine, they were ready to take baths and go to bed.

Melissa went first, filling the tub with steaming water. She moaned as she sunk into the deep tub. For some reason Melissa's mind wandered back to her vision of Eric when they were still at home. She could see him in his room with his cock in his hand, stroking himself. Slowly as the vision clarified in her mind, her hands slipped between her legs. With a quiet moan she began to stroke her clit. Her legs were spread to each side of the tub. The excitement built rapidly with the vivid images of her son parading before her.

The climax came on slowly and grew until she strained to keep her moans from escaping the bathroom. She bit her tongue as she reached her peak and slowly went over the top. Then she came slowly back to reality.

The climax had been very satisfying and somewhat exhausting. As a result, she fought to remain awake. Before she fell asleep, she got out, dried herself and put on a pair of panties and then slipped her nightgown over her head. When she looked into the mirror, she saw that her breasts were plainly visible. She thought for a moment about wearing a bra, but discounted it because of how uncomfortable it would have been ... or so she told herself.

The house was warm and toasty with the smell of burning logs in the fireplace when Melissa came out of the bathroom. She had on a sleeveless shirt and short jogging shorts.

"Continue our game of chess after I take my shower?" Eric asked.

"Okay, but just for a while until we get tired."

Eric went downstairs to take his shower. When he came out of the bathroom, he came upstairs. He had on his boxer briefs and a T-shirt again. It was obvious that he was getting very comfortable being around his mother with just underwear on.

Melissa was sitting on the bed cross-legged.

Eric stood at the end of the bed and looked at his mother.

She could see his eyes move to her top where she was pretty sure he could see her nipples.

"Want some wine?" Melissa asked.

"Sure," Eric answered, pleased that his mother didn't question letting him drink wine.

Melissa got a bottle of red wine, two glasses, and a bag of pretzels.

A half-hour later, most of the wine was gone and both of them were feeling a little tipsy.

As the game progressed Melissa could see her son's eyes spending more and more time staring at her nearly naked breasts swaying under her top. She knew she was teasing him, but the wine, the warmth of the cabin and the excitement of the snow falling outside was making her lightheaded. She could feel illicit excitement coursing through her.

Across from her it was obvious that Eric was feeling the same way; there was noticeable tent in his shorts.

It took a few minutes for Melissa to notice her son's condition. When she did, she couldn't help glancing at the pulsing bulge. She felt her heart begin to beat faster and she tried not to stare. Soon she could feel her pussy begin to leak. She knew why he was hard. Her motherly side told her to cover up, but her female side was pleased that she could excite a young man so quickly at her age. Whenever she moved she felt her breasts sway, rubbing her nipples against the material and keeping them hard. She felt her clit throb.

Melissa closed her eyes as if she were resting them and sighed as she leaning her head back. She knew what Eric could see. He could see her breasts moving up and down and if he looked lower, he could see the crotch of her panties under her short shorts. She could feel her pussy moistening and hoped it wasn't showing through the crotch. Now pretending to have dozed off, she opened her eyes just a crack. She felt she like she might pass out as she watched her son's hand move slowly to the bulge in his underwear. Then he paused as he glanced up at her face, obviously making sure she was asleep.

Forcing her eyes to remain hooded she watched his hand begin to move up and down the bulge in his underwear. Almost without her conscious knowledge she spread her legs. Now, she was pretty sure he could see the crease of her pussy under her panties.

Eric moved his hand faster. There was a wet spot at the top and it began to grow with each stroke as if he were pumping his pre-cum juice from a tube.

She wanted to look away ... she wanted to get up and run, but there was no place to go. She knew she could put a stop to it immediately by closing her legs. Yet, it was as if she didn't have control of her lower parts. They seemed paralyzed. Her head was saying stop it, but every other part of her body was in a state of excited frenzy.

She heard Eric moaned softly and he continued to stroke himself slowly. Suddenly she saw his body stiffened and his eyes closed tightly. Then the stain in his shorts began to grow larger. Melissa watched the wet spot grow as her sons hand moved faster. Like an explosion in her mind, she realized that he was climaxing. Her son was climaxing right in front of her. She couldn't actually see it, but he was only inches from her. She could feel the bed move with his trembling. It was too much for her. Again, without the benefit of manual stimulation, she felt her clit begin to throb. She bit her lip to keep from crying out. Her squinting eyes continued to stare at the ever-enlarging stain on Eric's shorts. He was climaxing... her son was jerking off in front of her and she was watching it. The pleasure ripped through and her body twitched. She was grateful that Eric's eyes were closed and couldn't see her orgasm. However, she could not have stopped it even if he did see her.

A minute later she felt movement on the bed and knew that Eric had gotten up. She only opened her eyes when she heard the bathroom door close. She sighed with relief. She quickly pulled up the sheet and comforter and slipped underneath. When she looked at the cover, she saw a large wet stain where she had been sitting. To keep Eric from seeing it, she turned out the lamp next to her bed. By the time Eric came out of the bathroom, she was pretending to be asleep again.

Chapter 6

"I'll race you down to the bottom. Loser does dishes for a week," Melissa yelled as she took off with a head start on Eric. He sped off behind her, trying to follow her zigzag pattern down the hill.

It was early morning and gorgeous sunny day on the slopes and as of yet it wasn't too crowded.

Melissa looked over her shoulder and saw her son close behind. She pushed her poles into the snow and increased her speed. She wasn't sure she could beat him now, but she was certainly going to try.

The snow was powdery and dry, making the skiing ideal. She hoped to use her skill and experience to overcome the weight difference between her and Eric. As they rounded the final turn and head toward the finish line she was still in the lead. She knew Eric was trying as hard as he could, but seconds later she crossed the finish line first.

Melissa raised her ski poles into the air in celebration and then slid to the snow in exhaustion. It had taken all she had to beat him.

"You cheated," Eric complained as he fell beside her laughing and gasping for breath. "You had a head start."

"I should get a head start. I'm older than you ... and besides I'm a girl," she said with a pouting smile.

"Let's get some hot chocolate and then I want a second chance," Eric said, helping his mother up.

After a break and a ride back up the mountain, Melissa proceeded to beat Eric again. He wasn't laughing the second time.

It went like that all day. Eric was frustrated and a bit sullen when they went to dinner later that evening at a small restaurant on the main strip of Zermatt.

"Come on Eric," Melissa said, "you don't want me to let you win do you?"

"No," he said from across the table. "But you know I don't like getting beaten ... especially by a girl."

"Uh ha, so that's the problem," Melissa teased.

"You know what I mean."

Melissa reached over and touched her son's hand. "Give me a little leeway here. It won't be long before I can't beat you anymore. Besides, I won't tell anyone," she said with a serious face.

Finally Eric laughed. "You had better not," he warned jokingly.

"I'll let you beat me at chess tonight," she returned.

"You're not going to have to let me win. I'm going to beat you fair and square."

"We'll see."

After dinner they drove back to the cabin. Melissa realized she had drunk a little too much wine as they walked up the snow-covered path toward cabin. The footing was difficult even without the wine and Melissa had to hold onto her son's arm. Suddenly she slipped, falling to the frozen snow. Her weight pulled Eric down on top of her and they began to tumble back down the hill. Halfway down the slope a snowdrift stopped them, with Melissa plowing backward and Eric falling on top.

They were both in gales of laughter as Eric's weight pressed his mother into the snow.

"Now look what you've done," Eric said. "We were almost at the cabin until you fell."

Melissa looked up at him, the full moon casting his face in an almost angelic glow. "Sorry," she said as seriously as she could muster. But a second later she began to laugh again.

Eric had stopped laughing as he stared at her.

Suddenly she stopped laughing too. Her son's head blocked the moonlight and she could see a strange look in his eyes. A moment later his lips were on hers.

Melissa was stunned, but, incredibly, she did not try to push him away. Her head began to spin as their lips moved together. When she opened her mouth, his tongue entered and she moaned.

Melissa had no idea how long the kissed lasted. She only knew that she had sucked his tongue and he had sucked hers. They were kissing like passionate lovers. When she finally came to her senses, she pushed Eric away. He fell to the side and she struggled to stand up. However, she couldn't make it up the slope on her own.

When Eric got up, he was silent as he took his mother's arm and helped her back up the hill. When they entered the cabin, they saw that the fire had all but gone out. As Melissa went up to the bedroom, Eric loaded more logs onto the glowing coals and stoked them until they were roaring again. Then he went into the bedroom and found his mother already in bed. "I thought we were going to play chess?"

"I'm exhausted from the slopes," Melissa answered. "Maybe tomorrow night."

Eric shrugged his shoulders and went in and too a quick bath. Then he crawled into bed next to his mother. She was lying with her back to him and appeared to be asleep.

However, Melissa's eyes were still open. She couldn't go to sleep. She was replaying in her mind what had happened at the bottom of the hill. She had kissed her own son and let him put his tongue into her mouth. Her face was still hot from embarrassment. Or was it something else. Her beating heart told her it was something else. As she turned over onto her back, she felt the bed moving and wondered what was causing it. She listened and heard heavy breathing. She dared a quick glance over at Eric.

What she saw made her heart beat even faster. Eric was masturbating. She could clearly see his hand moving up and down under the sheet. She watched with fascination and curiosity.

Suddenly their eyes met. Instead of stopping, he moaned and moved his hand faster. A few seconds later, his hips began to move up and down and he began to grunt. He was climaxing.

It was the third time Melissa had seen her son masturbate. Suddenly, she said, "Do you do that everyday?" She didn't know where she got the courage, except that she could still feel the effects of the wine coursing through her.

"Huh?" Eric asked as if he hadn't heard the question.

"Do you masturbate everyday?" she asked again.

"Uh ... yeah ... I guess," he answered as his face turned red.

"Do most boys do that?" she wanted to know.

"I don't know. Some do I guess," he answered.

"What do you think about?"

"Mom, what kind of question is that?"

"You don't have to answer. Just thought we were being honest with each other."

Eric started to say something then paused. Suddenly he said, "You."

Melissa sucked in her breath with shock. However, deep down, she wasn't really surprised. Maybe that was the answer she was fishing for.

"Do you masturbate?" Eric returned.

Melissa took a moment to answer. "I have, but not in a long time," she lied. She couldn't be sure he had known that she had climaxed outside his door or in bed later.

"Why not?"

"I ... I ... I don't really know," she answered truthfully.

"Do it."

"What?"

"Do it now. Masturbate."

"I ... I can't do that."

"Sure you can. Just put your finger on your clit and rub it. You know you want to."

Suddenly Melissa's heart was pounding so loud she thought Eric might hear it. "Eric ... this ... this isn't right."

"You watched me do it."

She almost gasped. She wondered which time he was talking about. Melissa paused for several long moments. Then, while her brain was screaming no, her fingers seemed to have a mind of their own as they moved under the sheet. This is crazy, she thought. Yet, she could feel her pussy pulsing and she knew her clit was swollen and sticking from between the protective lips. She pulled her nightgown up ... she had chosen not to wear panties tonight. Her body felt on fire. "Ohhhh," she moaned when her finger reached her clit. She opened her legs slightly and moved one finger of her other hand to her lower lips.

Slowly she moved a finger inside her as another finger began to tease the swollen head of her clit. "Mmmmm," she gasped as her body reacted quickly to the stimulation. Her legs clamped together on her hand as both fingers moved rapidly ... one went in and out of her pussy and the other up and down on her clit. A moment later she began to climax. "Ohhhhh, ohhhh, ohhhh," she gasped as her hips lifted from the bed and her body shook. She could almost feel Eric's eyes on her and it sent incredible waves of pleasure through her. It was like fireworks going off in her head as her body movements caused the bed to shake.

Finally, she settled back down on the bed and her fingers fell from between her legs. Mortification at what she had done quickly engulfed her like a dark cloud. She turned her back to Eric.

"Wow, that was amazing," Eric whispered. "Good night, Mom," he said. "I love you."

Melissa whispered too quietly for Eric to hear, "I love you too."

rgjohn
rgjohn
11,613 Followers
12