A Life in the Time: Dreams 1 Pt. 3

Story Info
The conclusion of the first dream.
5.3k words
4.26
19.6k
00

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 07/01/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wayne followed the path toward a hedgerow, and through a carved entrance. The excitement of the gangbang and sights of this strange kingdom had Wayne’s cock at full erection as he entered the square. There were six rows of at least sixty female slaves. They all stood straight, their arms folded with hands behind their backs and feet spread slightly wider than their shoulders. They were neatly arranged in ranks from tallest to shortest. There were of all hair colors, some long and some cut short, some were even completely bald. Some of the slaves had thick, curly bushes, others were shaven completely and silky smooth.

Wayne walked by the first row of slaves, their bodies were coated with perspiration, no doubt from having to wait under the bright sun, and all their nipples erect. He noticed a slight response from some of them as he passed, with their eyes lowered it was a cinch that the reaction was a result of his bobbing erection. He stopped in front of a blonde slave and thrust his fingers into her crotch. She reacted by pushing her pussy toward him, his fingers slipped deeply inside her, then she clamped her well-trained muscles around them. A slight moan came from her lips as he wiggled them about within the wet, velvety walls of her cunt before removing them. He raised them to his nose, her scent was wonderful.

He stepped to the next one, her breasts were nice, not too large, with large erect nipples. Her hips were widely curved and her bush trimmed tightly so not to conceal her pouting puss lips, but long enough to be soft. He raised his hand to her face, his wet fingers traced her lips. She opened her mouth and Wayne slipped them inside, the slave girl sucked the slick juices from them immediately. Wayne removed his fingers from her mouth and turned her, she bent forward and reached around her hips to spread the cheeks of her ass. Her anus was a wrinkled dark ring. Wayne raised his slick finger to the pucker and eased it inside, she responded by pushing her buttocks back until his finger was fully impaled inside her rectum. A sigh came from her lips as he removed it. He stepped to the next and raised his hand, she opened her lips to eagerly sucked his finger clean.

Wayne stepped to the next slave, she was completely bald and wore an orange collar. "Why is this one bald, and why is her collar orange?" he asked the guide.

"This one is just out of training, Sir. All slaves are shaven completely when they enter training. The color of her collar designates her rank and the duties she performs."

"If she is just out of training, why is she considered to be one of the best slaves in the village?"

"Test her, Sir."

Wayne took both her stiff nipples between his thumbs and forefingers, he pinched and slowly lifted, pulling her breasts higher on her chest as his grip tightened. Soon the slave girl stood on her tiptoes, Wayne lifted harder as though trying to make her float. She gave no expression and made no sound. He released her and reached between her thighs, they were soaking wet with her arousal. His fingers slipped between the smoothly shaven lips of her cunt to find it sloppy wet, a finger entered her. He detected a slight moan as his finger sank inside her, her pussy was tight and molten velvet inside, and then she squeezed his finger. There was no doubt that she would be a fantastic sex partner, but, how submissive was she?

Wayne turned the guide and leaned her forward, he pointed to her upturned ass. "Suck it," he ordered.

Without hesitation the slave girl dropped to her knees and buried her face between the guide's rounded cheeks. Her appetite seemed ravenous, munching and sucking hungrily at the guide's asshole. "Queen her," Wayne directed.

The guide immediately pushed the girl to the ground and straddled her face, then sat her cunt and ass on it. She ground her hips, ground her asshole into the young girl's mouth and her cunt onto her nose. This went on for some time, the slave girl unable to breathe, but she continued to hungrily feast on the guide's succulent flesh. Wayne lifted the guide up and the girl gasped for breath, her face red with the veins of her neck pulsing. "A switch!" he called as the slave girl rose to her feet assuming the position again.

The guide clapped her hands and a variety of switches were rushed to Wayne. He chose one about a foot long and thinner than a number two pencil. The slave girl stood still, her hands behind her back with her breasts thrust out proudly. He swung the switch, it swished slicing through the air and struck the erect nipple of her right breast. He continued to switch the nipple with about ten smart strokes before moving to the left nipple. The slave girl remained still, though she had begun to tremble. Wayne stepped to her side and began switching her right buttock. He delivered twenty-five fast, smart strokes to it before moving on to the left. The girl still seemed in control, though her breathing coming in fast gasps now. Next Wayne concentrated on the backs of her thighs. He switched down one and up the other, and then began again. The girl took more than fifty lashes from the switch before he moved on, all in silence.

Stepping in front of her, Wayne instructed her to bend her knees. She obeyed, sinking slightly as her knees bent and her legs opened wider. Wayne's target was the tender insides of her thighs. He left them bright red when he moved on to her cunt. If she could withstand this onslaught, she was truly a very well trained slave. The slave girl still had not uttered a single word, her body was red where Wayne had switched her, and her flesh must have been on fire. He aimed the switch at the juncture of her pouting cunt lips and tender thighs with the first strokes. Then he moved in both directions, a couple landing between the swollen lips striking her throbbing clit, which have most certainly felt like a hot coal pressed against it.

Wayne handed the switch to the guide, then grabbed the slave girl's neck. He lowered his lips to hers and kissed her as his other hand slipped back between her soaked thighs. The girl was even wetter now, her pussy so slick his fingers slipped inside her without any resistance at all. She moaned softly into her Master's mouth as she clamped her vaginal muscles around his finger. She was indeed a very good slave, if not the best.

"Bring this slave to as many orgasms as she desires," Wayne instructed the black slave girl beside her. Her response was without hesitation, jumping to her knees before her sister to eagerly press her face between her thighs. The bald slave yelped feeling her burning inner thighs, then moaned softly as the black slave began to smack.

Wayne walked to the end of the row and turned, looking at all the tits and pussies at his command. He stepped to the next row and looked down it. More naked breasts, uncovered pussies and rounded asscheeks filled his vision. He had never experienced this feeling before, it felt great. He walked through the rest of the rows, testing a few more pussies and anuses. He then dismissed the ranks and watched as they hurried back to their duties, with bouncing breasts and jiggling asscheeks.

"All pets with pubis will be smoothly shaven immediately," he instructed the guide. "I want no stubble, and that includes the entire crotch region, legs below the knee and underarms. The only hair allowed is on the head, and the fine hairs on the upper thighs and arms."

"Master, it will be as you command," the guide replied.

The guide’s words reinforced his feelings of dominance "Now I want to see more of my kingdom."

"As you wish, Master."

Wayne headed along the path through the village. It was beautiful, flowers were everywhere as well as naked women sunning themselves or tending to chores. The guide followed behind, not too close and yet not too far, she stayed just where Wayne could feel her presence. He followed the path to its end. The building before him was enormous. Great pillars lined the steps that led to two large, heavy wooden doors, Wayne somehow felt it was made for him.

"Master, this is where all your special ceremonies are held, it is the Grand Hall," the guide informed.

Wayne walked up the stone steps, the guide bolted before him and struggled to open the door open for his entrance. He entered to find an enormous single room filled with slaves. The interior was grand, a large throne rested atop a high platform, which contained three flights of six steps that ascended to it. Wayne walked the steps and sat in the huge chair, the guide followed and knelt at his left side, sitting on her folded feet with her hands folded behind her back.

The guide explained, "Almost every event has a ceremony attached, changing of the seasons, holidays, birthdays, and inductions of new members. All of our ceremonies relay our submissiveness and include orgies……..and floggings and whippings, of course."

"Disobedience is not a normal cause for a ceremony, punishment is dealt swiftly and justly. But the problem slaves are confined in solitary until the ceremony, and then bound to these pillars. Their punishment begins the ceremony and serves as a warning to the others watching not to disobey. In severest of cases, the entire stable of slaves give a couple of lashes to the offender.”

"Master, the Mistress of your slaves will join you shortly. She serves in your place here while you are away. Oh, here she comes now, Master."

The guide slipped from the side of the throne and took a position on the bottom step with her head bowed. The Mistress walked up the steps to him. She was more dressed than earlier, Wayne figured it was due to the night's festivities. She sank to her knees at his feet and pressed her head between his ankles and kissed his them.

"Master, I'm the Mistress of your village. This village now belongs to you, every stone and slave in it. You must choose a symbol for your slaves to show your ownership of them."

Wayne thought about her words. The one symbol that stuck in his mind was a butterfly, the symbol of rebirth. All these women had indeed been reborn, from one life into this one.

"I think a butterfly will be the symbol, " he told her. “My symbol is the butterfly.”

"Master, it will be as you wish, each slave will wear the mark of your symbol, the butterfly. All harnesses and uniforms shall bear your symbol, as well as the buildings."

The guide stood and for some reason, Wayne thought he should follow her and did. "Wait, I shall return," he instructed the Mistress.

He followed her to a building where inside he saw that the symbol was already being worked on. Two were being made. When the design suited Wayne they began working on the irons and shields. The guide escorted him back to his throne where Wayne discovered that the Mistress had disappeared ignoring his direct orders.

"What is your opinion of your present Mistress?"

"Master she is really a fine Mistress," the guide defended.

"Yes….but she seems to lack the proper respect for her new Master."

"Mistress is very fair to your slaves….except maybe for the practice of the tasks. She will also be hard to caution right now."

"I'm the Master here and she will do as she is told or feel the uninhibited whip of the unleashed Disciplinant, or worse return to training. She is not a simple slave girl, but a leader, and leaders do so through example."

"Master, would you care to see the Mistress' quarters?" the guide asked mischievously.

"Yes, I would like that very much."

the guide escorted Wayne to a building that was just short of magnificent. She held the door as he entered. He saw that three slave girls were busy servicing the Mistress on her bed. When the intrusion was discovered, he was greeted by the scream of the Mistress questioning who dared to disturb her.

"You might better learn the proper way to address your Master," Wayne cautioned. "Your words sound very disobedient to me, in fact I think they deserve punishment." The three slaves that were servicing her immediately slipped to the floor onto their knees.

"Master, please forgive me. I had no idea you would call on me."

"Appears you are not the best of this Master's ranks, you are nothing more than a disobedient slave in need of punishment! Stand and bend over the edge of the bed. Prepare your ass for a whipping from this guide!" The Mistress stood as ordered, her eyes filled with humiliation as she assumed the prescribed position.

The guide walked to the side of her raised buttocks. "You had better blister those cheeks good or you will find yourself in that position before the Disciplinant," Wayne sternly warned. "She will receive twenty-five strokes."

The lashes were firm but not abusive. Red marks appeared on the Mistress’ rounded buttocks in the form of the guide's hand. The Mistress' cheeks were very firm, not much jiggle despite the assault on them. She made no sound other than to moan as her hips wiggled from side to side. The claps became sharp and deeper, informing Wayne that the guide was indeed spanking her Mistress as he had instructed. The Mistress' legs began to tremble around the fifteenth smack, the guide began to wince with every stroke due to her burning hand. The Mistress’ cheeks grew red and he new they were on fire. The guide paused between the last five swats to rub and knead her Mistress' asscheeks. Wayne wasn't sure if she were doing this to give the Mistress a more painful punishment or buying time to soothe her burning hand. After the lashes were complete the Mistress fell to the floor and turned. She crawled to Wayne's feet and kissed them thanking him for the punishment he ordered.

"Now Mistress of my slaves, you will satisfy the three slaves who were servicing you!"

Two of the slaves knelt to either side of the mistress while the other knelt in front of her. She pushed the slave girl to her back and dove between her thighs with open mouth. Wayne was impressed with her eagerness, she must have been excited from her spanking. She spread the lips of the slave girl's cunt widely as she pressed her lips into her drenched slit. Wayne smiled as he saw her tongue slipping through the pink folds, then inside her oozing hole. The Mistress sucked eagerly at her pussy, then dipped her tongue down to the slave's anus. She kissed it, then ran her tongue tip around the dark ring before pressing inside it. This brought a moan from the slave girl's lips and she opened her thighs wider.

The Mistress then moved her lips to the slave girl's clit, she sucked it between them and licked the swollen bud with her tongue. Next she began to screw her tongue in and out of the slave's pussy, her nose brushing against her clit as it slid in and out. She had the first slave girl coming in a matter of minutes. Her thighs began to shudder as her pussy began to convulse. The Mistress moaned as she sucked the slave girl's erupting juices, she sucked the cunt until the slave fell limp. The other two didn't take long either. Wayne felt he might have misjudged her, but she still had to learn whom the Master was.

The next slave girl rolled the Mistress onto her back and straddled her head, the Mistress was about to be queened. She sat down covering Mistress' face with her cunt and ass, she had no choice but to make her come and fast as she could. She was a bit tired due to her duty to the first slave girl. Wayne watched with amusement as she struggled to bring this one off. The slave girl was not quick to move from her Mistress after she came, but, when she did, she revealed Mistress' face coated with her slick juices.

The third slave girl crawled onto the bed on all fours so the Mistress could lick her asshole. The Mistress was just as eager with this form of sexplay as any other. She buried her face between the slave girl’s cheeks and started to tongue her anus while finger-fucking her cunt with three fingers. It was all over in a matter of minutes. The slave girl screamed and her body shuddered and sank limp and flat on her Mistress' bed.

When she had completed her task she crawled to Wayne's feet and placed her head between them. He reached down and pulled her to her feet by the hair of her head. He kissed her tasting the juices of the three slaves as his hands slipped around to cup her still enflamed asscheeks. Wayne squeezed her fleshy cheeks tightly, his fingernails digging into the tenderized flesh as he pulled her crotch against the hardness of his throbbing cock. She stood still, her hands behind her back and her breasts thrust against his chest with her face downcast. Wayne leaned forward to press his lips against hers.

"You must realize that I am Master here.“ The Mistress could feel his eyes, could feel him staring into her eye through her lids. “It is but my wish that should concern you, and you should be serving me to ensure that my wishes are carried out," Wayne warned in a low, cold tone.

"I am eager meet with the Disciplinant . I will not stand for disobedience of any kind at these levels. Further punishment is forth coming, due to your blatant disregard of my orders just earlier. You will not dress as the Mistress as you have not acted like one," Wayne verbally slapped the Mistress. He released her and turned to leave the building, headed back to the Grand Hall.

"Master, we have a celebration planned in your honor. Would you like to see it now?" the guide asked when she felt her Master’s anger sufficiently subsided.

"Yes, slave, I think I could enjoy it very much."

The guide clapped her hands and the slaves ran to their places. Some were bound to the pillars that surrounded the room then the rest took seats at the edge of the room. Five slaves ran into the center from the right and began a dance. Two blondes, one in the lead, followed by a redhead, a brunette, a slave with jet-black hair and the second blonde brought up the rear. Wayne noticed that all their pussies were shaven smooth. Their dance was very erotic, they caressed one another until they were in a high state of sexual arousal. It ended with them at Wayne's feet, the lead blonde in the center and surrounded by the others. She was caressed, her cunt stroked and her breasts massaged and kissed her.

"Bring out the slave boys," Wayne directed.

"As you wish, Master."

"Have them arranged according to penis size, smallest to largest."

"Yes, Sir, Master."

The second blonde lay on her back, the lead blonde slave girl straddled her head with her knees on all fours. The black-headed slave girl moved atop the second blonde on her hands and knees with her head poised behind the lead blonde's cheeks. The redhead and the brunette lay on their backs with their heads under the blonde's breasts. As they began to kiss the blonde as a round section of the floor began to rise. It rose until the slave girls were at eye level to Wayne, then it began to turn.

"Send for the Mistress and the Disciplinant," Wayne ordered.

"As you command, Master."

As the four slaves kissed the lead blonde their saliva covered her thighs, cheeks and breasts making her moan from the teasing torture of their tongues. Her body began to shiver as a thin film of perspiration formed on her skin. Wayne sees her juices flowing from her aching pussy as the slaves work on her in unison. Each time she nears orgasm they deny her and then start again.

As her moans turn to begging cries the Mistress joins Wayne. As she steps onto the last flight of steps the guide bows to her and then takes a seat on the last step. She stepped up the steps to fall to her knees and began kissing Wayne's feet. Then she kneels to his right. The Disciplinant then assumed the position kissing his feet before taking a seat to his left. The slave girls before him seemed forgotten as his attention turned to the Mistress.

"I too have a display planned. Secure the Mistress to the horse with her sweet ass nicely presented for my pleasure," he instructed the Disciplinant.

12