A Life in the Time: Dreams 2

Story Info
The further adventures of Wayne in the kingdom.
9.3k words
4.5
24.5k
3
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 07/01/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wayne was in a daze as he dressed for school, he didn't even stop by the country store to stock up on sweets along the way to school. In class his daydreams were interrupted by the teacher, bothered with questions he couldn't answer as his mind was in the village. That afternoon he moped around, waiting for dusk. He didn't eat at dinner, and was uninterested in the usual evening TV programs. That night Wayne could hardly wait to get to sleep, he drifted right off as though the slaves called to him.

It seemed he had just closed his eyes when he was suddenly awake. Startled he looked around to find himself back in the village. He noticed the guide at his feet just before stepping on her. "Hello, guide, I have anxiously awaited our reunion."

"Thank you, Master, and welcome,” the guide greeted warmly. "Your slaves have anxiously awaited your return as well, Sir. Shall we continue the tour, Sir?"

"Yes, by all means. Please lead the way. I want to see all of this place, see all the slaves that built it and only expect to be whipped when they are disobedient or when it pleasures their Master," Wayne declared.

"As you wish, Master."

They walked along the path and Wayne saw the gazebo bath. Inside were the slaves, still involved as he had ordered the evening before. "Why are they still there?"

"Master, you ordered it so,” the guide replied.

"Yes, but, I did not intend for them to continue after my departure."

"Yes, Sir. I shall have them stop immediately and return to their quarters."

"I suppose the orgy in theGrand Hall is still in progress too?"

"No, Sir. It ended when you left us as your orders had been carried out." Quickly, the guide ran to the gazebo and dismissed the slaves. Wayne watched with amusement as the redheaded slave girl walked away with bowlegs, the penises of the slave boys reddened and obviously totally spent.

When he noticed the different collar colors he became curious as to how rank is established. "How is the rank of my slaves decided?"

"Master, slaves earn position by doing our duty, what is expected of us, as decided by the Mistress. slaves lose position when disobedient, or by losing a when one is issued. The challenge is not usually issued, the Mistress feels it is disrespectful, slaves should not place their emotions above the needs and pleasure of the Master. But it is a rule that was put into place by a Master many fantasies ago."

"Fantasies ago?"

"Yes, Sir. There are no months or years here, time is recorded in fantasies. A new era begins with each new Master or Mistress,” the guide quickly explained. ”Sir, a challenge is issued when the conflict can be settled only with physical confrontation. The Mistress considers these slave to be trouble cases,” she finished.

"How can there be trouble cases in this heaven?"

"Master, some slaves require stern treatment, so they become disobedient to make their punishments harder. The knows these slaves well and delivers the needed punishment to them. That slave needs no physical stimulation to orgasm, I've seen her orgasm just by whipping another slave. The Disciplinant is very sadistic and wishes to be Mistress to your slaves….But she hasn't the nerve to challenge the Mistress, for to lose would mean reduction of position to the lowest rank."

"Master, would you like a ride in your buggy?" the Mistress interrupted, Wayne had not noticed her arrival.

"Yes, I think I would like that." The Mistress gestured and Wayne walked along the cobble stone path to a structure that could only be a stable.

Outside hung a poor slave girl, tied at the wrists and ankles and swinging from an extended beam of the structure frame. When Wayne stood near her he saw that her asscheeks were crisscrossed with welts. "What is the purpose of this?" he asked.

"Master the slave is beingpunished," offered the Mistress. "She's a stable hand that did her job poorly, now she hangs while the other two do their job as well as hers."

"How long has she been hanging here?"

"It's hard to say really Master. The stable keep is responsible for their punishment, sometimes they hang for an hour or even five."

"Release this one and return her to her duties, I want a buggy ride."

"Yes, Master, right away.” The guide ran to the stable door and held it open, Wayne passed through followed by the Mistress. As he walked through it two slaves ran frantically, the guide released the door to help the hanging slave down.

Wayne paused at the entrance of the stable area to witness two slave girls hurry about as they harnessed the team to the buggy. He saw that four other slaves being prepared, two male and two female who now with just bells hanging from their nipples. The harnesses were complete with headpieces, bits and horsetails. The slaves even had leather horseshoes on their feet. He watched as the tails were put into place. A phallus that formed the handle of a lock of horsetail hairs, was inserted into the slave's anuses. To hold them in place and apply constant pressure, they attached to the harnesses through brass rings. The slaves were then taken to the buggy and another harness was secured. This one contained either a phallus that was inserted into the slave girls' pussies or a pouch that sheathed the slave boys' cock and balls. It also bound together one slave boy and girl, then bound the pair to the tongue. When the task was completed the two stable slaves fell to their knees at the entrance of the buggy.

The slaves worked bent over on hands and feet, their knees remained straight and their arms moved like the front legs of horses. Wayne stepped into the buggy and sat, the Mistress followed and taking the whip, cracked it over the slaves' head. They began to pull the buggy out of the stable, the guide ran along behind. Wayne would never forget the clip-clop of their hoofed feet or the jingling bells bouncing from their chests as they trotted along. He saw their buttocks thrust upward, the harness offered no refuge and presented them perfect targets for the whip. Wayne was impressed with the Mistress' ability with the horsewhip. The tip kissed the rolling curves of the slaves' upturned asses with a crack. The tails bounced and waved in the air as they trotted along the path. He noticed other slaves moving about their duties and kept a constant eye on the guide, who trailed behind with bouncing breasts.

"Take me to the Disciplinant,” Wayne ordered.

"Your wish is my command, Master." Moments later she pulled the buggy to a hault on the cobblestone street just outside the Discipline Hall. The guide ran to the door and opened it for Wayne and the Mistress.

They walked inside and were greeted by the Disciplinant falling obediently to her knees.

"Discipline and training will still be strict and you will see to the discipline. I want to know who the real heavy weight masochists are amongst the stable. I shall take a special interest in those s who desire harsher treatment."

"Master, yes, Master," the Disciplinant replied.

"And now I think that the Disciplinant wants to feel my cock up her ass," Wayne declared while cupping her firm cheeks. "But first I think her butt needs to be warmed…. Slave girl, handle the honors."

"Yes, Master….as you direct."

The guide removed one of many whips from a peg on the wall as the Disciplinant bent over a horse offering her complete access to her backside. The guide stood behind her and raised the whip while the Mistress watched trembling at his feet. Both Mistress and Disciplinant jerked with the first dull smack from that cat’s leather straps. Again and again the guide’s arm rose and fell, again and again was heard the dull clap of the whip against the Disciplinant’s flesh. Her trembling cheeks grew red and hot. The strokes were not harsh ones, but Wayne allowed a sufficient number to ensure that the Disciplinant's ass was burning and aching. This was to be his first experience with anal sex and he wanted her cheeks hot and receptive for him. "That should suffice," he informed the guide after about fifty lashes.

The Disciplinant turned and knelt in front of Wayne awaiting his command, she was extremely excited by the notion of being screwed by her Master with the others present to witness. She boldly reached out to stroke his throbbing cock through his pants. "Please excuse me, Master. Sir, I just have to feel your hard cock in my asshole."

With his cock growing longer and harder he lifts the Disciplinant by the hair of the head pulling her against his body. He kissed her as she ground her cunt against his throbbing shaft. He reached for her burning asscheeks digging his fingertips into her cheeks roughly spreading them widely. The redheaded Disciplinant wanted even more. He pinched her tender cheeks, and then he eased a finger inside her rectum. The Disciplinant melted against him as his finger slipped deeper into her bowels. Suddenly his finger wasn't enough, the Disciplinant wanted to feel every swollen inch of his straining and throbbing masterful erection in her ass.

"I think you should greasemy cock now."

The redhead sank to her knees and drew down his pants, her hands grasped his firmly muscled legs as she moved her head closer to his swelling cock. She could smell him, his musky male scent, feel the heat radiating from his crotch. The Mistress watched as his pants were lowered, then the slave when she leaned forward and tasted his sweaty shaft, becoming lost in his thick, curly pubic hair. Wayne moaned as he watched her pouty lips glide wetly over the crown of his cockhead, her tongue softly swirled around it as she pushed her head forward sliding the shaft deep inside her hot mouth. The Disciplinant moaned on his cock as she made sure the thick shaft was coated with her slick saliva. Sucking his throbbing organ only made the Disciplinant want to feel it inside her ass more, stretching her anus and reaching deep inside her bowels.

"I think it time….my pet."

The slave’s lips smacked from his cock as she spun around to lean over the horse again presenting her tanned ass to her Master. She reached around her hips to spread her cheeks widely in lewd invitation She moaned softly when she felt his hands grip hips, and lustily again when she felt the bulbous head of his cock press against the puckered ring of her anus. She groaned as he began to stuff his pulsing shaft into her rear entrance. The Disciplinant’s groan continued as his thick shaft burrowed ever deeper, it filled her up and she loved it. She released her cheeks, her body draped over the horse and her fingers curled around the legs below waiting for the tickle of her Master’s hairy crotch, to feel him pressed against her cheeks, and his balls mash against her dripping cunt making his penetration complete. Her anus burned as his cock seared into the snugness of her bowels, but that was part of the pleasure for this redheaded slave girl. She sighed as his cock was completely buried inside her now, she felt filled completely by the powerful organ. Wayne paused to savor the heat radiating from her warmed cheeks into his groin. He then withdrew his cock, her rear tunnel collapsed in the wake only to be slowly filled again with his next thrust.

Wayne slipped in and out slowly without allowing the slave time to adjust, she was tense and her muscles clamped tightly around the shaft trying to hold it still. The Disciplinant relished the pain the intruding shaft gave her and not being able to stop it sent tingles throughout her body and brain. Suddenly her Master began to pound his cock into her, the Disciplinant groaned as her heavy breasts bounce wildly hanging from her chest. She gritted her teeth and held her eyes tightly closed, she was in anal heaven as her Master took the backdoor to paradise.

Wayne gripped the horse to either side of the Disciplinant’s neck, his wrists pushed against her shoulders pressing them firmly to the horse. His strokes became more powerful, crushing her crotch against the horse with each downward thrust. He forced her raised ass onto his driving cock with his strong arms. His groin slammed into her cheeks, the Disciplinant reached to her sides to pull apart her buttocks again. Now Wayne's cock drove the deepest into her, his groin pressing tightly into the crease of her stretched cheeks. The friction of his screwing cock, the slapping of his balls against her cunt was all too much for the Disciplinant. She screamed and came like a mad woman. She was certain that every slave in the small village had heard her and she wanted them all to know she was being ass-fucked by their Master. The Disciplinant smiled to herself feeling the jealousy.

When she recovered she felt her face sliding back and forth against the rough horse, she began to thrust her ass back onto her Master’s cock as he was still ramming it into her ass. Her sphincter reflexively tightened and loosened around the burrowing cock. He had pounded her flat against the horse now. Suddenly he stopped, his cock totally buried inside her asshole. The Disciplinant reached around to cup his ass wanting nothing more than to keep him inside her forever. Her sphincter tightened around his thick shaft and he began to fuck her again. He rammed his thick cock inside her making her gasp and grunt with the blows of his hips. She pressed a hand between her thighs and played with her pussy. In moments she was screaming again as another orgasm wracked through her body. He began to grunt, his cock swelled larger as her asshole convulsed wildly. Then Wayne came filling her rectum with his Master seed.

Without a word, Wayne dressed and returned to the buggy, the guide waiting with the door open, the Mistress followed. Again she cracked the whip and the slaves trotted away with the guide still running behind. "Well, Mistress of my slaves, where to next?"


"Master, with your permission, a new girl is ready to be inducted. A gorgeous creature that wishes to join us, this evening, for your pleasure," the Mistress informed him. "The ceremony will be held at the Grand Hall, Sir."

"By all means. Should be very enjoyable, slave."

"As you wish, Sir," the Mistress said turning the buggy toward the Grand Hall with the guide in close tow behind. She stopped before the great doors, the guide ran panting ahead to open them and then followed her Master and Mistress inside.

As before, the hall was filled with nude slaves, awaiting the festivities. Wayne climbed the steps and sat, the Mistress sat to his right while the guide sat on the bottom step. "With your permission, Sir?"

"Make it happen."

The Mistress clapped her hands and a woman was brought forth and bound between two pillars in front of the platform while five slaves began a naked dance in the background. The inductee was bald, all slaves were shaved completely when they are inducted into the training. She was dressed in a thin white robe, which was nothing more than a sheer drape. Both wrists and ankles were secured to the pillars. She struggled for a few moments causing her breasts to jiggle beneath the drape with the dark points of her erect nipples showing visibly. "Everyone enjoy. Let us give this newcomer a warm, wet welcome into the village," Wayne called out, immediately the slaves began an orgy.

Wayne watched as one of the dancers, a blonde slave sat against the edge of the table and laid back. The others gathered around the table one dropping to her knees and moving between her thighs and began to suck her cunt. "No!" Wayne intervened. He looked into the Mistress' eyes. "I want you naked right now." the Mistress stood and immediately removed her leathers, then knelt back down facing her Master with her knees spread widely.

"I think that is a job for the Mistress. I want that lovely slave on her back with the Mistress’s face buried between her thighs sucking her talented cunt." The Disciplinant will administer a whipping to prepare her ass for my cock."

The slaves at the table sensed they had a new Master, they paired off and went back to their pleasure. The Mistress moved on top of the slave girl in a sixty-nine, she immediately began smacking noisily at her cunt. Wayne smiled to himself watching the two locked together and thrusting tongues while the Disciplinant whipped the Mistress’ trembling and up turned cheeks with a whip. This was all so new to Wayne, the thought of two women having sex, must less tangled together as they were. It was so erotic, so sensual, the sight made his heart pound with excitement.

Moans of desire, wet smacking and the scent of arousal filled the room. All were very careful to keep themselves within Master's view. He felt great, these slave women, his slaves, to do anything he wanted to please him. Wayne now knew how Caesar felt. All around him rose a sound that more resembled a barbaric feast. Their moans turned to groans and the sound of wet, slapping became distinct. Their groans turned to cries and whimpers as they began to spasm, shuddering as they came. The cries turned to gasps as they collapsed panting for breath.

This was a place of just pure pleasure. All these women had given themselves to slavery, sexual slavery to satisfy their need, that to be dominated, willingly gave themselves to one man for his pleasure. Wayne looked through the room at all his subjects, tangled masses of bodies cluttered the floor as they moaned and groaned and squirmed and bucked against one another. Sweat covered the bodies making them gleam under the light as the moans grew again.

The blonde slave beneath the Mistress began to moan and wriggle, her body was growing weak from her position and excitement. Her body began to quiver, the shivering became stronger growing to shudders. She let out a loud groan as her body erupted into spasms. Wayne heard the smacking lips of the Mistress as she lapped at the convulsing pussy above. The blonde collapsed limply and the Mistress continued to suck and lap at her spent body.

The Mistress rose slightly and slowly moved away from the round table, her buttocks burning from the whipping the Disciplinant had delivered, but that was nothing compared to the burning of her excited cunt. She crawled to her Master’s feet brushing against his leg wanting to distract his attention as she assumed her position. He looked out over the room before him, asses, heads between widely spread thighs and bobbing up and down. Again the moans grew to screams as the bodies began to shudder and spasm. Wayne snapped his fingers and the Mistress rose to her feet stepping in front of her Master. She bowed her head to him before turning her back to him and backed her butt nearer to his crotch. Reaching between her thighs she took his rock-hard cock into her trembling fingers as her Master grasped her buttocks in his strong hands to spread them widely. She rose slightly allowing him to view the pink ring, winked at him and then lowered herself onto his throbbing cockshaft.

The clenched ring pressed inward resisting penetration. She continued to lower herself and suddenly surrendered, opened and engulfed his cock. He watched as the head disappeared into the hot tightness of her rectum, he heard the Mistress sigh as the shiny shaft slid deeper and deeper inside her until it was totally buried. She took a couple of moments for her rectum to adjust to his size before continuing. Wayne felt nothing compared to the snug tightness or the gripping pleasure of the anus, and the Mistress' was exceptional. He eased her off his cock after only a few strokes. The Mistress rose with an expression of disappointment, but then Wayne pulled her back to him. She smiled brightly and straddled him again, this time facing him with her feet to either side of his thighs on the seat of the throne. Her silent sigh met Wayne’s cheek as a hot, moist breath when she sank down again taking his cock into her bowels completely.