A Life Saved Ch. 03

Story Info
A breathtaking lovemaking.
3.3k words
4.42
26.4k
6
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/10/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stepped over the threshold of the shower tray. I felt it should somehow be symbolic and more grandiose, but all I felt was frightfully nervous. I forced any doubts to the back of my mind, something I'd got better at doing over the years. A light haze hung in the air; blurring Eliza's outline and making her look like a shimmering angel. The hot, steamy water cascaded from the shower head, running in rivulets off her flawless skin. Its relaxing feeling on my own body soothed my nerves and washed away the doubts as if they were nothing more than dirt. It seemed to be having a profound effect on Eliza as well; she stretched and basked in the warmth and security.

As I came in, she began to turn around, but I laid a gentle hand on her shoulder and said "Don't turn around yet, I want to enjoy the view from the back first. Besides, it looks like you could do with a good massage." She smiled serenely at me and turned back as I gently laid my hands on her back. Of course I'm not a professional masseur but most people can help relieve tension and the intimacy of it was simply intoxicating. I lightly ran my fingers along her back, tracing her spine from the base of her neck to her tailbone, just above her perfect, rosy butt cheeks.

I was determined to make whatever we did in the next couple of hours memorable, something to treasure and look back on for the rest of our lives. As far as I knew we were both still virgins but I'd picked up a reasonable amount of 'second-hand' experience. I continued my loving caresses, simply enjoying the feel of her soft, warm skin beneath my fingertips. She seemed to be relaxed, giving me the occasional come-hither look back over her shoulder. Whether it was intentional or not, it was damn sexy. I gently grasped her shoulders and began to very softly knead the skin there. You could almost see the tension dissipate from her as she snuggled back into my arms, her eyes closed and one of those gorgeous smiles on her lips. "Don't stop, it feels so good." she whispered to me.

I bent over slightly and placed a tiny kiss on the base of her neck. I slowly kissed my way up her neck to her earlobe which I took between my lips and lightly flicked with my tongue. Her head was cocked to one side and a tiny gasp escaped her lips. My hands were moving slowly down her back, kneading and caressing the soft, supple skin along the way. I continued to gently kiss and nibble her neck and earlobe. I tell you, if I'd died at that point heaven could not possibly have been any better.

Finally my exploring hands found their way to the top of her ass. I stopped moving down, gently teasing the ticklish skin with the very tips of my fingers. She was moving slightly now and whimpering softly to herself. I felt such a rush of love and affection at that moment that I moved one hand up to her face and gently guided her lips to mine. We kissed passionately, my tongue sliding out and teasing her lips, before parting them and delving inside. She returned the kiss with ardour and our tongues slid across each other, tasting and testing. She opened her eyes and as we kissed I gazed deeply into them, willing my love and caring from mine into hers. I broke the kiss briefly, before sucking her bottom lip between mine. I sucked and nibbled at it as she gasped and whimpered again. I could feel every vibration of noise she made through my lip.

I finally moved my hands down to her ass. I cupped each cheek lightly, feeling the flushed warmth from within. I resumed my caressing and lightly squeezed each cheek. My fingers continued to tickle and tease, running lightly in little circles at the top of her crack. My other hand found its way between her legs and I tenderly stroked her very sensitive perineum. She let out a sharp gasp and jerked slightly at the feel of my touch just inches away from both her pussy and her asshole.

After enough time of teasing her skin I moved on to her hair. It really was beautiful. The hot water and shampoo had rinsed it clean and now it shimmered like a curtain of sunlight, shining blond mixed with rich golds and browns. I ran my fingers through the long strands, admiring the way it shone and sparkled. It smelt good too, having been freshly washed. "I love your hair Eliza." I murmured, partly to myself. She smiled back at me, a look of pure contentment on her face. "Oh Emrys, I wish this moment would go on forever" she whispered quietly in my ear. I took her face in both hands, brushing back her hair and stroking her cheek with my knuckles. I kissed her again, the magical feeling of our lips and skin touching sending shivers down my spine. I applied the slightest pressure to her, signalling her to turn round, which she did.

She was even more stunning from the front. The rivulets of water made her skin shine like starlight. She wasn't excessively tanned, just enough to make her lithe, petite body all the more sexy. Her breasts were not large, but they were very perky with stiff little pink nipples atop perfectly circular areolas. She slimmed towards the waist before flaring out slightly at the hips, leading in to her nicely rounded ass. A tiny triangle of blonde pubes lay just above her slit, which was slightly open either from the heat of the shower or from arousal. Her legs were long but not gangly and tapered to some dainty feet with nicely spaced toes and perfectly manicured nails. The best part was that she was real. Her beauty was natural, not down to silicon implants or computer enhancements like you get in magazines. She shone like a lighthouse in a stormy sea, radiant and breathtaking.

I began my caresses again, tracing my fingertips along the taut muscles of her belly. I dallied at her belly button, dancing small circles around it that made her squirm. My fingers continued upwards, tantalisingly passing between her breasts and running along her collarbone. I finally decided that it was time to become a bit more intimate, and as I ran my hands down the side of her body I palmed the sides of her breasts before running my hands underneath them and then lightly cupping the mounds. They felt like her ass cheeks, the flesh was soft and pliable with firmness underneath that gave them their perky appearance. Her nipples were already rock hard and looked like they were straining to break free of her skin.

Very slowly I brought my face down to their level and just examined them up close. Every contour, every goose bump, the shape of her small rosy areolas and the prominent nipples, it was all perfect. I squeezed them slightly, testing the firmness beneath. She leant her head backwards, moaning slightly and closing her eyes. I continued to squeeze softly, occasionally letting one of my fingers graze a nipple. Every time I did I felt a small shudder run from her temple to her toes. Finally I could resist no longer and I let my tongue slide from between my lips and lightly brush her right nipple. She let in a sharp breath and I felt her hands on my back, silently urging me on. I continued to tease the tip, first waggling my tongue against and then slowly circling the bud. My other hand traced her left nipple lightly. It was the most erotic thing I've ever experienced or seen, just watching her rhythmically move beneath my caring touch.

Eventually I sucked the whole nipple into my mouth. Eliza was moaning now, running her fingers through my hair. I felt so aroused but I knew that it was important to make this special for her, my needs would be fulfilled in time. I grazed and licked her nipple while my lips sucked around it, slowly building her heat and passion. I could tell she was getting close, which was confirmed when she started moaning.

"Oh I'm so close, please baby keep going, don't stop." However I had an idea. I pulled away from her as I rolled open the shower door. The chilly feel of the air sent shivers running down my spine and I felt goose-bumps rise on my flesh. Eliza had opened her eyes and said "No, what are you doing. You can't just leave me hanging like this." I stroked her cheek and whispered "Patience darling, the shower isn't the most romantic of spots and I've got a plan to make this evening truly special." She protested feebly but I'd already wrapped a towel around myself and made it to the door. Just before I left I turned back and said.

"Just finish of your shower and wait for me to call through to you. Oh, and promise you won't get yourself off while I'm gone." I retreated to my bedroom with a coy grin. I wanted to masturbate so badly but I knew it would kill the mood. Instead I drew the curtains so the room was dimmed to a lazy, warm glow. I was going to make it as romantic and seductive as I possibly could. I fished through my draws, getting out all my spare candles (the ones every home has in case of a power cut). I positioned them in small groups of three or four on every bare surface, and before long the room was lit by the flicker of flame, casting spidery shadows over the walls and making everything seem dreamy and surreal, perfect.

Now I have to admit that although I'm a guy I do quite like a nice bit of decoration. I retrieved my roses from the vase in the living room and set about carefully removing each petal. I sprinkled them over my bed, the floor and every other surface until the room was lightly dusted with petals. It looked amazing to be honest and for the finishing touch I lit and incense stick. The sweet smell of Lavender filled my nostrils and I took a second to relax and let all my worries diffuse away into the hazy atmosphere.

I opened the door of the en suite and slipped in, quickly closing it behind me. Eliza was wrapped in a towel, patiently waiting. She smiled up at me as I came in. "What took you so long?" she said quizzically.

"Oh you'll see." I replied, barely able to keep the grin off my lips. I slid out a blindfold from behind my back, the sort you wear to get to sleep, and said "But first, you've got to put this on." Eliza looked perplexed, but slid it over her eyes with a small giggle. I teased her briefly, stroking her and watching her reach around trying to find me. Then I gently took her hand and led her through the door into the room. The smell of lavender caressed our nostrils with a warm, sensual feeling. Eliza inhaled deeply and said.

"What's that smell, it's gorgeous." I simply smiled and carefully slid my fingers beneath the blindfold to lift it away from her eyes and let her see. She simply stood there, gawking and with perfect comic timing, gravity overcame the swell of her breasts and her towel fell around her ankles. She didn't seem to notice, instead slowly turning 360 to take in the candles and rose petals sprinkled all over the place. It looked like she was about to speak, but thought better of it. Instead she leapt into my arms. Literally leapt, I was just able to catch her under the legs and hold her up, but she had taken me by surprise and we fell backwards onto the bed. She laughed briefly before stifling it by kissing me full on. This was less tender, more passionate and we broke and rejoined repeatedly, like the tide crashing against the cliffs. Our tongues were almost blurred with speed as they licked any lip, tooth or other tongue in their path. It was the most right felling of my life, it just felt like we were meant to be together for always. I knew at that point that I was going to ask her to marry me (hey, it may be a bit soon but if you were me you'd have thought the same). However I also knew that there was one more thing to say.

With reluctance I broke the kiss and rolled slightly so she was lying next to me. She was the only girl I had known that looked so cute and innocent, and yet so sexy at he same time. I cradled her up in my arms, like a delicate piece of china that may break at any second. I looked deep into her watery hazel eyes, so deep that it felt I could see her thoughts and dreams as if they were my own. I spoke softly, not wanting to destroy the beautiful silence.

"Eliza, I love you, but the important thing is that you're happy. If you're doing this because you feel you need to repay me for saving you then don't. Just the fact you're safe and that I got to see your angelic face one last time is more than enough reward. I...I guess what I'm trying to say is that if you have any second thoughts then you have a way out, I won't force you to do anything you don't want to do."

She gazed equally deeply into my eyes and whispered "Emrys, you've been so kind to me. I know that if I leave now then I'll never find another guy sweeter and more caring than you. For the first time I fell a boy loves me for my being, not my body. I won't leave; I'll stay with you for as long as I can. I...I" her voice trailed to a barely perceptible mumble "I think I love you too." One solitary tear squeezed from her eye and rolled down her cheek. I gently brushed it off with my finger and then wiped it on the bridge of my nose, letting it run down my cheek instead. I guess it was symbolic, like me taking all her fears and worries from her into me where I could lock them away so they'd never hurt her...ever. A sudden surge of anger ran through me. Nobody would keep us apart.

I've been jokingly referred to as chauvinistic by the few female friends I've had. I guess their right but I prefer to think of myself as a gentleman. Obviously women are as equally strong emotionally as men and they deserve all the same rights. However I believe that if you truly love a girl you should try your best to make her happy, and put her needs and pleasures before yours. I was going to make sure that I didn't fuck this up and that Eliza was made to feel like a queen today.

Very slowly I resumed out lovemaking from the shower. My fingers went back to her breasts, squeezing them playfully and occasionally flicking the nipple. My mouth was on her neck, lightly kissing and nibbling with my lips and the soft skin. She stretched and rolled like a relaxing cat, once more sinking back into the warm secure feeling. The candles kept the room cosy and secure. This time however, she responded with her own touches. Her fingers traced a similar path on my chest as mine did ion hers, sans juicy breasts of course. Her touch was electric, it felt like she left a warm afterglow in my skin wherever she stroked. My own passion was rising to a fever pitch but I kept it under control and for the time being made my mind focus entirely on the glorious feel, sight and smell of the angel in front of me.

I kept one hand fondling her tits, and slowly let the other hand tickle its way down her stomach. I stopped to dance small circles round her belly button. She was squirming now, small whimpers coming from the back of her throat. I kept moving down until I touched the top of her tiny strip of pubic hair. The heat was so intense, like I was inches from a roaring fire. However this fire was fuelled by passion, a strong, blinding passion that consumed her. I gently stroked the tips of her pubic hair, feeling the moisture that evaporated from it. Her throbbing slit was so close, her lips deliciously ajar, slowly pulsing with pleasure as her precum trickled out. Her outer lips had before been pressed tight shut. Now however, they lay slightly parted with the very tips of her inner lips poking through. Wetness glistened of their wrinkly tips. I followed them with dreamy eyes to the small hood at the top beneath which I could see the beautiful pearl of flesh peeping out.

She had her legs parted, not spread-eagled like a whore, but enough for me to see what she wanted. Her arms were loosely round my neck and shoulders and she pulled herself up to say in between whimpers and moans, "Baby...I...I...please...give me your fingers, ah!" she collapsed again as another shiver of pleasure ran through her. I smiled and whispered "Soon my love, for now, enjoy each sensation for what it is." I was running my fingers through her pubic hair now, enjoying the cooler heal of her moisture amongst the heat of her arousal. My finger then languidly traced its way down one side of her flower, where the hip joins the leg. She was squirming now, whimpering more and more, muttering feeble protests of 'please'. I ran my finger down one side, across the roughness of her perineum and then up the other side. It was so erotic for me, I knew the second I touched her tight little hole I would cum.

Eventually, I thought she'd been teased enough. I took my fingers away and looked down at her slit again. Her clit was bulging out now, a perfect jewel of flesh wanting to be polished. I engaged her willing lips in a tender kiss, then lightly ran my finger over her clit. The effect was instant. She broke the kiss, her head thrown back. A scream erupted from her as the first waves of a carefully built up orgasm crashed into her fragile body. The current buffeted her, making her writhe and twist beneath me. I continued to stroke her orb as she rode the orgasm. Her teeth became gritted and some small tears squeezed from the corners of her eyes. Amongst cries, moans and wails I thought I heard my name but I wasn't sure. The sigh of her in such pleasure from my doing made me cum as well. The feeling of release washed through me, flushing my skin a bright pink. I t was by far the strongest orgasm I've ever had, far better than masturbating.

We both fell back to the bed, tangled in each others arms. My finger was coated in her fluid; I brought it up to my face and tasted it. It tasted like sweet honey, more delicious than any syrup or sugar. Eliza appeared to have passed out from the orgasm; I guess it must have been stronger than I thought. I traced the rest of her juices onto her slightly parted lips. She smiled happily in her sleep as I pulled the covers over us and snuggled down. I fell asleep with her cradled in front of me, wrapped in my arms. As a hazy dream-world took me I thought to myself that I would never, ever let go.