A Light in the Black

Story Info
Couple decides to share an encounter with strangers.
4k words
4.37
62.4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VeraGem
VeraGem
18 Followers

Edited by my S/O – thanks for the major help, contributions and love…

I drove back to the plant through heavy traffic and summer heat, anxious to make the phone call. My prize sat wrapped in its black bag on the bench seat next to me. I remember greeting several co-workers on the way to my office but I couldn't tell you now who they were. I closed the door, picked up the phone and dialed.

"Hello?" The sound of Elizabeth's voice, melodious and lush, sent my heart racing.

"Hi, how's your day going?" It was impossible to still the tremble of my voice.

"Hotter than hell." She paused. "It must be over ninety degrees. What's up with you?"

"I went for a ride today," I answered. "Remember what we talked about last night?"

**********

The waterbed danced beneath our bodies as I slid deep inside her then back out – the breeze from the fan flowed like cool water over our flushed skin. She scratched her nails across my chest, looked into my eyes.

"So tell me, what gets you really hot?"

"You do," I replied, tasting the soft skin of her neck. I flicked my tongue around the edges of her ear. She arched her back, her full breasts crushed against me, her nipples grew another fraction of an inch – her hips rocked in time to my thrusts.

"No, tell me something really nasty." She bit my lower lip, sucked it into her mouth. We panted, shared breath. I thought about it for a moment, braced on my hands. I watched her body jerk upward each time I buried myself inside her, lost in her bright green eyes.

"I have a fantasy about another guy in our bed." There, I'd said it, or rather, blurted it out.

"Oh God," she moaned, her fingers kneading my hips, following my motion – out and back and again. I watched our sexes collide, growing more violent with every word we exchanged. I slowed my tempo a little, ending each thrust with a long pause while she ground herself against the base of my cock.

"You want to watch another guy fuck me?"

I stopped thrusting, afraid it would end right then and there, far sooner than either of us would like. A gentle breeze lifted the sheer curtains; the windows stood wide open to the night.

"Yes."

In the distance a stereo played, we could hear the sounds of people laughing nearby. Elizabeth ran her hands over her body, across her belly and up to her nipples, pinching.

"Keep talking," she breathed, "tell me more."

My body shuddered – I needed release – but I forced myself to remain still as Elizabeth continued to pleasure herself; one hand slid between us to rub her engorged clit. She rubbed it across my lips so that I could taste her.

"First he's beside the bed, just watching."

She moaned, began to rock her hips again, tiny little circles that moved me inside her.

"He takes off his shirt. He's a younger guy, he has a thick chest from working out."

Her hips began to buck, her motions wild, unrelenting. Her eyes closed, making mental pictures to my narrative.

"He moves closer to the bed." I was panting now; struggling for the words – the ceaseless motion of her hips dragging me closer to the edge.

"He lets you touch his body as he unzips his jeans – you run your fingers over his chest."

Elizabeth moaned low in her throat; her fingernails bit into my back.

"Then he takes out his cock. He starts stroking it. He's getting hard from watching us fuck."

"Oh my God!" She was panting now, so close. She wrapped her fingers behind my neck and whispered in my ear, "He rubs his cock against my lips…"

I began to twitch and throb inside her, could feel her begin to spasm, milking me. She managed one final line of the story.

"And then I'm sucking his cock – I – I'm sucking his cock while you drill me to the bed…"

It was too much for both of us – we came, screaming. Every muscle in her body stood out in bold relief. I jerked inside her, filled her, erupted like a geyser of hot white steam that didn't seem like it would ever stop.

**********

"I remember," she said into the phone. I could feel myself twitch; I oozed slick clear fluid to the sound of her voice as I stood behind the closed door of my office.

"Well," I whispered into the phone, reaching down to stroke myself through my pants, "I made a little trip to the video store today and…"

"When are you coming home?" Her voice, low and breathy, gave me the impression that I wasn't the only one stroking myself.

"Early," I replied. "As soon as I get a couple of things cleared up." I was throbbing now, glad the door was shut, glad I had a desk to sit behind.

"I'll be waiting. Maybe I'll be wearing something special…"

The rest of my day was a blur but the evening did not disappoint. Elizabeth greeted me at the door wearing nothing but a long leather coat. We closed the curtains and watched the video: two guys pretending to pick up different women and fuck them every which way to Sunday. Elizabeth let the coat fall to the floor. I forgot all about the video. Within five minutes we were fucking like bunnies in front of the TV. All through the 2-hour tape we fucked and talked, then fucked again. It had been quite a while since we'd gone more than once in a single evening but we were in high gear, watching, changing positions and making plans.

I went to work the next day, my mind distracted by what we decided to do that night. I'd been hard on and off throughout the day; the front of my boxers stiff with the pre-come that oozed every time I thought of Elizabeth and what we were planning to do. When I got home she met me in the driveway, dressed for our adventure. A long, gauzy summer skirt blew about her shapely legs in the warm breeze - the sunlight illuminated the lush curve of her ample hips. A peasant blouse, off the shoulder, rode just low enough to display a tease of cleavage. Her nipples, dark against the white cotton, betrayed her arousal. I got out of my truck, opened the door for her and grinned at the flash of bare leg as she climbed into the cab.

The sun dipped below the horizon as we drove, looking at each other like school kids: a grin, a blush, nervous laugher. At one of our many traffic stops we locked eyes, exchanged bemused expressions that shared the same sentiments:I can't believe we're doing this. Startled back to reality by a number of angry horns, I rammed the truck into gear with a jerk, almost stalled, and continued to the video store.

The lot was dark by the time we arrived, the anonymity of night a reassurance that slowed my pounding heart. I walked to the passenger door and opened it, offering a hand.

"Ever the gentleman," she said with a wink. She slid out of the truck, her thin skirt riding high on her thighs. I closed the door and locked it. We shared an embrace; our tongues danced together, my hardness pressed against her belly. Finally, we crossed the parking lot to the open doorway and crossed the threshold.

The clerk looked up, brushed his hair out of his eyes and stared, his magazine forgotten. He looked as if he'd never seen a woman before. His eyes devoured her: sliding from her full red lips to the supple line of her neck, zeroing in on her gently rounded breasts. His eyes remained glued to her as she walked to the sex-toy display and began to browse. He was still checking out her ass, oblivious to me as I approached the counter.

"Excuse me?"

"Huh? Oh, sorry man – can I help you?" He was blushing now, caught. I smiled.

"Ten dollars worth of tokens please."

He just looked at me, red-faced and silent.

"For the Arcade?" I held my laughter behind the same smile. I imagined Elizabeth behind me, doing the same.

"Oh! Sorry man, here you go."

I took the tokens, handed him a ten.

"Thanks," I said, and turned back to rejoin Elizabeth.

"Look at the size of that one!" She whispered in my ear with a giggle. "How about I strap it on and give you a good rogering?"

"How about I use it on you instead?" We were both about to lose it, barely containing our nervous laughter.

"How about we just find a booth?"

Her lips grazed my ear – her hot breath sent shivers up my spine. I took her hand and we walked to the rear of the store past the furtive stares of several customers. I slipped my arm around her slim waist as we entered the darkened hallway at the rear of the shop.

It took a little while for our eyes to get used to the low light. We moved from booth to booth, checking out the little placards on the front, acutely aware of the two or three guys doing the same thing – or at least pretending to do the same thing. Out of the corner of my eye I could see the glances – I watched their eyes run up and down Elizabeth's body. A couple of them seemed to be checking me out as well. I slid my arm down from her waist to cup her firm ass through the skirt, felt her push back against my hand with a little moan. I continued to message her, my hand pushed the thin material between her cheeks – my excitement built higher and higher until I was dripping inside my pants. Knowing that there were other eyes on us added more to our arousal than I had imagined. Here I was, my hand between the cheeks of my wife's ass, her hips rocking gently back and forth, the skirt swaying, stirred to the rhythm of our movement. She leaned towards me, her lips against my neck, her breath beating fast against my skin.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" I whispered.

"Let's just pick a booth and go inside," she whispered back. I was all too eager to comply. We picked the one we were standing in front of, stepped inside, closed the door and locked it. Almost instantly we heard the creak of doors on either side.

The dark, like a pitch blanket, swept over us. In close quarters our senses seemed amplified. I could hear every rustle of Elizabeth's skirt. I was awash in her smell, lost in the feel of her hair against my face. The gentle creak of a bench in one of the adjoining booths seemed loud; her body pressed to mine so that I could feel the bulge in my pants press against her hip. A whisper.

"Listen…"

Again came the creaking sound, brittle and dry. Then silence.

"Take my skirt off."

I fumbled, found the catch, my heart like a hammer in my ears. I held the garment in my hands, knowing that from the waist down she was clothed only in the dark. The bench behind her accepted my offering of her skirt.

Her back to me, my hands gripped her firm, rounded hips. I could feel my cock straining against my zipper. I longed to plunge myself deep inside her, to feel her hot wetness engulf me, but that wasn't the whole of our plan. She backed against me, crushed her ass against my hips, playing, rocking back and forth until I thought I would burst. Her head tilted back - another whisper.

"I'll bet they're trying to see in here, why don't you give them a little light?"

Tokens spilled from my trembling hand, scattered across the floor with little ting-ting sounds that seemed deafening. I reaching forward, searching, found the coin slot – the light exploded outward, flickered across Elizabeth's skin like candlelight in a gentle breeze. Awed, I watched the shadows caress her ankles, up the curve of calf and the soft smooth arc of her thigh. It felt like seeing her for the first time, like she was someone else - hot and wicked, performing for the crowd. Her breasts, outlined by the light behind her, strained against her blouse like ripe and heavy fruit waiting to be picked and devoured.

I gave a passing glance to the screen, typical porn: too close, no faces, mechanical, devoid of real passion – it didn't matter. I searched the tiny space; the black walls on either side were broken by two well-worn holes in the heavily painted plywood. I ran my hands over her hot flesh, drew her close. More creaking benches in the adjoining booths. My turn to whisper.

"Can you hear them?"

She gave me a gentle squeeze.

"Yes"

Her fingers worked my zipper, tugged at the button on my pants.

"They could be watching us, you know…"

"Yes."

She worked my pants over my hips, tugged my boxers to my ankles. Her hand wrapped around me and began to pump the shaft with lazy strokes, every motion bringing more blood to swell and stretch the sensitive skin. She sank to her knees - her head turned to the left and then to the right, her dark hair grazed the tip – a thick spider web of pre-come caught in her tresses as she peered into the next booth through the glory-hole. A wicked smile played across her features and I read her lips as she mouthed the words.

They're watching…

Her lips, warm and wet, enveloped me. I heard myself groan, felt myself twitch and throb as the corona entered her mouth; her tongue swirled around the head. She turned her body and I followed; I had no choice. Her ass, high in the air, rocked in a lewd dance – pointed directly at one of the holes in the side of the booth. The thought of some strange guy getting this view of Elizabeth while she sucked me off was almost too much – I'd given up on lasting much longer when the light from the little screen went out.

I slipped from her mouth and grappled for my pants. Just in time. I was so close – aching to fill her. In the darkness I could hear Elizabeth rescue the tokens I'd dropped earlier. She pressed them into my hand; I fed them into the machine and the light came on once more. I fished the rest out of my pants and dumped them into the slot one after another – then her hands were on me again, pumping.

She released me and turned, rested her hands on the little bench. Her ass was pointing right at me as she looked over her shoulder, a wanton gleam in her eye.

"Fuck me with that hard cock."

It was loud enough to be heard in the adjoining booths – for the benefit of our voyeuristic audience. I moved behind her and began to caress her hips; her skin, hot to my touch, flushed with excitement at the brazen audacity of what we were doing. I ran my fingers between the twin globes of her ass, pressed my thumb against the pink, puckered opening. Her head fell forward, dark hair spilled across the bench. Her hips rocked back and forth to the rhythm of my thumb, little moans welled up from deep down in her throat. I could tell she was more than ready to take me inside her, but I wanted to make this last as long as possible. I'd never been so turned on, never thought it could be this good just because someone was watching, someone unseen, someone we'd never have to face again.

I sank to my knees behind her and buried my face between her firm, supple cheeks. My tongue, flicking back and forth, brought even louder moans: deep, guttural, almost primal. Elizabeth wasn't trying to be quiet any more. I licked little circles around her tight sweet rear opening. Her fingers found her pussy, tugged on her clit – her rapid-fire motions bringing her closer and closer to orgasm. When I penetrated her with my tongue, it was all she could take.

"Oh yes, god yes…" She trailed off, words turning to little cries and groans, mingling with the ones coming from the movie screen above us.

"Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck – I'm coming…"

I could hear the creaking on either side, faster and faster as the watchers began to increase their rhythm, all of us dancing to the same tune, the beautiful music of Elizabeth's orgasm. I couldn't stand it anymore. I stood up behind her and with a single thrust buried my aching prick deep inside her still-spasming core.

I couldn't last very long, I knew it, but I wanted to milk this for all it was worth. With slow steady strokes I fucked her, easing back, almost breaking contact before the next thrust, each penetration like an initial entry. I could feel the muscles of her tight wet cunt squeezing, caressing, messaging. I stopped thrusting; I was too close now. I could feel the beginnings of my orgasm and I fought to relax, to slow down.

"Come for me," she gasped, once again looking over her shoulder. "I want to feel you come in me."

My hands stole up her back, pushed her blouse up and over her breasts so that they hung exposed in the flickering light. A sudden groan came from the booth on my left and I pictured some strange guy was staring at my wife, shooting his load all over the floor. I began to squeeze and pinch Elizabeth's nipples as she undulated against me. I couldn't take any more. My orgasm tore through me, wrenched out like fire struck from a match head. I didn't just come – I exploded.

I slid free, panting, the air seemed cold against my shrinking, overly-sensitive skin. The air of the booth was heavy, filled with the scent of our coupling. Trails of sweat ran down my back. Elizabeth stood, her fingers locked on my shirt for balance. Her blouse fell back over her still-hard nipples – a line of thick white semen, like a slow river, made a trail down her inner thigh. She began to rub her herself as I watched, her head thrown back, her breasts moving in time to the up and down rhythm of her strokes. She looked at me then, her eyes wide, questioning. On the screen behind her a woman on all fours took one guy in her ass while another held the back of her head and drilled one of the biggest cocks I've ever seen into her sweet twenty-something face. I looked into Elizabeth's eyes and nodded.

She crouched by the hole in the wall next to me, slipped her fingers through to the other side. I felt a warm pleasure as I began to twitch back to life. Elizabeth withdrew her fingers, her burgundy nails a sharp contrast to the dingy black walls of the booth. The stranger's cock appeared, thick and swollen, throbbing, veins criss-crossing the shaft, the head dark and swollen. With my heart pounding like a kettledrum I watched her wrap her hand around the guy and begin to jack him off.

It was wild, new, and I marveled at what I saw, coming to full mast at the sheer wrongness of it: to see a strange dick in Elizabeth's hand, the skin slipping forward then back, the uncut foreskin stretching back over the thick mushroom head. A drop of pre-come oozed from the tip while the veins caressed her hand. Elizabeth took me in her mouth and I shuddered, lost to the world. I was a bundle of sights and sensations – her lips and tongue massaging me, teasing me, fingernails scratching my ass, a stranger's cock throbbing in her hand. I closed my eyes, thankful I'd come once already.

Suddenly I heard her moaning, felt the vibrations through her lips as they slid back and forth over me – and I opened my eyes to a sight I'll never forget. We hadn't planned for this. Elizabeth stood, bent at the waist, tiptoes and high heels and the gentle curve of hips bucking and upturned, arm still outstretched, still stroking the first adventurous contender. Her beautiful ass floated just a fraction of an inch from the other side of the booth. I couldn't see but I knew. I knew by the way she moaned, by the way her eyes stared, glazed and half-closed. I knew by the way her lower body seemed riveted into position by whatever part of the guy's anatomy protruded from that second hole. I imagined his fingers in her, maybe something else. I felt myself swelling even more, ready to fill her mouth with another load – but not yet – I wanted to make it last. I pulled out of her mouth.

Too late. I felt the slow, unstoppable surge rising from the roots of my loins to burst like a flood from the tip. I squeezed at the base to stop it but the squeeze became a caress and my seed splashed in thick, sticky streams all over Elizabeth's face.


I rested against the door of the booth, panting. Elizabeth was in another world: her hips made wild jerks and circles, her fist moved up and down on the guy's shaft in a blur of motion – I heard him grunt on the other side of the wall and then his load mingled with my own, running down her chin and neck to soak into her blouse and drip to the floor.

She released him. He vanished like a worm retreating into its hole. Elizabeth rolled her eyes up at me, braced her other hand against the wall, her hips a wild fury of abandon. I reached for her, lifted her blouse again and held her breasts in my hands. She cried out – a broken scream filled the air as I pinched and rolled her hard nipples. Her cries grew louder yet – body tensed, painted nails scraping the side of the booth, the muscles of her thighs trembling, her mouth widened into a silent scream. If I hadn't been there to hold her she would have collapsed to the floor.

VeraGem
VeraGem
18 Followers
12