A Liquid Diet Ch. 02

Story Info
Paulina and Kasia after the war.
16.5k words
4.39
66.2k
69

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 12/28/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 2: After the War

Copyright 2013 by woodfellow

Twenty one months and four days after the occupation began, as quickly as it started it was over. When the UN forces arrived to liberate us they found a curious sight: An apartment complex filled with one hundred and sixty men, and exactly two healthy young women ages 19 and 21. They moved us to a refugee camp where we received food, new clothes, and health inspections. All of us were very healthy including the girls.

In the months that followed the war reconstruction effort gained momentum. Families like ours who were driven homeless by the war were a big focus of the humanitarian aid efforts. We qualified for a housing subsidy and I decided to use the opportunity to buy a home, only a few kilometers from where we'd lived before. I couldn't help but think our family had come out ahead by the war: Our new house was certainly better than anything we'd afforded previously.

We moved into our new home six weeks after the war ended. What a beautiful home it was! It had three bedrooms, so the girls no longer had to share. The home also had its own in-law suite, basically a connected apartment with its own separate entrance from the outside.

Paulina and Kasia were delighted to settle into our new home, and return to normal life. Paulina, who was 20 at this time, had had her high school studies interrupted by the war. She was missing her last two years, and so re-enrolled in school as an 11th grader. Paulina was three years older than most of the other students in her class, but being young-looking and petite she did not stand out.

Kasia on the other hand had completed her high school studies shortly before the war. I encouraged her to consider college, but she decided she would rather work for a while and decide what she wanted to do next. So Kasia looked for a job, eventually finding a role as an administrative assistant at a law firm. She was surrounded by lawyers, mostly men, but it was an environment she liked and a job she could do really well. Since Kasia was working she moved into the in-law suite attached to the house. That would be convenient if she had to leave for work early.

-----------------

There was absolutely no discussion between the girls and me about what had happened during the war, and what we had done to survive. In the privacy of my own mind I often thought about those events, and tried to make sense of them. Had I done the right thing as a father? Could there have been another way? On the one hand I was proud to have gotten my daughters safely through the horrors of war. Heaven knows things could have been much worse: Countless thousands of young girls no different from ours had been raped or killed or worse during the war. I felt proud that I kept my girls safe.

On the other hand, at what cost? They had provided sexual gratification to hundreds of men over many months. Yes we had rules about sexual contact to keep the girls from getting aroused. But there had to be consequences.

And truthfully, if I was honest with myself I still felt a burning sexual attraction for my daughters. I had gone from fucking each of them daily (one in the mouth, one in the ass), to nothing. How was I supposed to return to a normal father role? Everything had changed and I was consumed by guilt.

Over the weeks that followed, the war took on a surreal dreamlike quality. I think all of us wanted to close that chapter of our lives. I was soon reminded however that leaving the past behind is easier said than done....

-----------------

"Daddy, I can't sleep!"

I woke up and looked for the source of the whispering. Kasia was standing next to my bed looking at me. The alarm clock on my nightstand read 3:14am. What was she doing up so late?

"Have you tried listening to your music honey? That might help you sleep." I whispered back, still half-asleep myself.

"Yes I tried everything! Nothing's working. I'm not used to sleeping in a room by myself. Can you come keep me company for a while?" She was whispering very softly but with an urgency that brought me awake.

"Ok sweetheart, but I really need to get sleep of my own too. I'll come for a while."

And so I followed Kasia down the hallway and through several rooms, to the inside door to her suite. I was so tired I was practically sleepwalking. She closed her suite door behind us, and led me through into her bedroom. By design this part of the house was very private from the other rooms.

Her bedroom was quite large, with its own king-sized bed and attached bathroom. Still groggy I fell into the bed, and Kasia settled in next to me. Pulling the blankets up she shifted and lay on her stomach with her face buried in a pillow. She always liked this sleeping position. With my right hand I patted her slowly and gently on the back, hoping this would soothe her to sleep. For a long time I gently patted her....

"Daddy, I still can't sleep!"

Waking up again I realized I had dozed off. Her clock now read 3:37am. Kasia sounded tired and a little bit frantic to get to sleep. I knew the feeling, when you need to sleep but your body just won't do it.

"Ok honey," I said. "Is there anything I can do to help?"

She looked me in the eyes and paused for a while with a strange expression on her face.

Very softly she said, "well there is one thing...."

"What is it honey? I want to help you get some rest."

"Well..." she hesitated. "Daddy do you remember how you used to hold me in bed to help me relax? Could you do that for me now? I really need to get some sleep!"

She was talking about how I used to pin her arms down. For some reason this has a calming effect on Kasia, I don't know why. It seemed almost an instinctive response, like how a kitten relaxes when picked up by the nape of its neck.

"Of course I'll help honey."

With that I rolled Kasia onto her belly. Then laying next to her, I pulled her arms up above her head and used my hand to grip her wrists together firmly. When I did this I could hear her exhale and visibly relax. She closed her eyes and her breathing got more even.

I thought she was drifting off to sleep, but she kept stirring periodically.

"Daddy can you lay on top of me for a little bit? I'm so tired...."

And so I climbed over on top of my daughter, and eased my weight onto her. With my left hand I continued holding her wrists above her head. With my right hand I did the other thing she finds soothing: I reached under her right armpit and placed my hand firmly around her throat. With this treatment Kasia sighed and I felt all the tension drain out of her. Like picking up a kitten by the nape of its neck.

As she was calming, something was happening to me. My groin was pressed against her pajama-ed bottom, and involuntarily I was getting an erection. I was wearing no nightclothes of any kind, so my penis nestled directly against her.

"I hope she's asleep and isn't feeling this," I thought. Kasia was completely still for several minutes, and my thoughts began to drift. To the smell of her hair, and my memories of Gabriel feeding his daughters.

Almost involuntarily I shifted my weight slightly, and my penis fell perfectly into the crack down her bottom. She was wearing pajama bottoms, a fuzzy material that felt soft against my shaft. I couldn't deny it, holding Kasia down was incredibly arousing. My thoughts went back to months before, when each morning I would hold my daughter like this, lube my cock with my saliva, and push my shaft deep into her warm bottom. Against my will I began tiny, imperceptible thrusting movements. For several minutes I stayed there, enjoying the sensation of her sleeping body underneath me and the rhythmic pressure of my hard penis against her soft bottom.

"Mmmm Daddy ... that .... feels so good" she said with the sleepiest voice you can imagine. And then she fell quiet.

-----------------

-----------------

About four months after liberation day, I got a call from the doctor Tomasz. He wanted to meet and talk. I had a feeling he had bad news, and it was confirmed the next day when we spoke. Tomasz's wife had not survived the war. The circumstances of her death were not clear, but he had made a positive identification of her remains. I tried my best to console him, but with little effect. Men, especially older men, don't do well when their women are gone.

That was when Tomasz and I decided to start a weekly meetup of some of our friends from the old neighborhood. We called it "poker night", from 8 to 11pm every Friday evening at our house. The group included Tomasz of course, and six other friends that were still in the area. Most of the men were older, although at 61 years old Tomasz was the senior of the group. One of the other men had also lost his wife during the war.

Poker night with the guys fast became a weekly tradition, and a chance for us to talk about old times and what was happening in our lives. The war had been disrupting for each of us, most of all the two who'd lost their wives. But we were all survivors and it felt good to spend time with trusted old friends each week.

The eight of us would seat ourselves around our big dining table, and drink and play poker. We'd play for money, small stakes. Just enough to keep it interesting but not enough to develop grievances. In truth none of us was all that good at poker, and the winnings would go back and forth between us each week.

The girls would usually stay in their rooms. By this time Paulina was getting a lot of homework in school, and she'd usually get all her weekend homework done on Friday evening. Kasia meanwhile would stay in her suite and was almost never seen or heard.

-----------------

It was our very first poker night, and we were about an hour into a game of five-card draw. The men had settled into a good rhythm and conversation. Some of us were drinking beer, the others vodka as per each man's preference.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw somebody standing in the wide archway in one side of the room. It was my daughter Paulina.

"Sorry Daddy to bother all of you. I just wanted to get a drink of water from the kitchen!"

From Paulina's room the kitchen was on the other side of the dining room, and she had to walk through our poker game to get there.

"That's fine dear. Don't mind us men!" I replied.

As the words were coming out of my mouth, I realized that Paulina's eyes had scanned the room and were riveted on Tomasz, the doctor. Her face was beginning to flush. Tomasz for his part returned her gaze with a blank, unreadable expression. He said nothing. As instantly as it came the moment passed, and Paulina began walking through the room toward the kitchen.

While she walked every one of the men's eyes were on her. In hindsight I didn't think about how awkward this might be for Paulina. All of these men had, just months before, been feeding their entire semen output to Paulina and her sister Kasia to help them survive the war. All but one of these men in the room had been in Paulina's group, and each of them had been intimate with Paulina hundreds of times. For me those memories were fading into the past, since I lived with Paulina every day. But for these men in the room, this was the first they'd seen of Paulina since the day the war ended. For them the memories were fresh.

As she walked through the room I was also acutely aware of how provocatively she was dressed. Did she always dress like this on a Friday night at home? I wondered. All Paulina wore was a very large football jersey, so long it covered her bottom like a dress. Was she wearing shorts or panties underneath? I couldn't tell. The only other visible clothing she wore was a pair of big fluffy white socks that pulled up to just below her knees. Paulina looked like she was ready for a sleepover with her girlfriends.

Conversation among the men began to return when Paulina had passed through the dining room again back toward her room in the hallway. Within seconds it was as if the interruption had never occurred. By some unspoken agreement we never said a word about what must have been on every man's mind, namely how we'd fed Paulina and her sister during the war. That was in the past.

-----------------

Poker night was a big success. By around 10pm all the drinking was catching up with us, and Tomasz was the first to ask if he could use the restroom. I described how to find the bathroom at the end of the hall, and he excused himself. After he returned, one by one the other men took bathroom breaks of their own. One of the nice things about poker is you don't need all players to be there to continue the game. Men would excuse themselves to get a beer from the kitchen, or go to the bathroom as needed. They felt right at home.

At 11pm we decided to call it a night, and with handshakes and smiles we agreed what a fun night we'd had. We decided to make Friday poker night a standing tradition.

-----------------

After the men had left and I'd cleaned up, I went to Paulina's room to say good night to her. I knocked softly on her door, not wanting to wake her if she was already asleep.

"Come in daddy, I'm still awake," I heard her respond.

I entered her room to find Paulina laying on her bed. She looked like she'd been staring at the ceiling and daydreaming. I sat next to her on the edge of her bed.

"How was your evening sweetheart? Did you get your homework finished?" I asked.

"My evening was great. I didn't get too far on my homework though. I'll need to finish it this weekend. How about you daddy, did you have a fun time with your friends?" she asked.

"Ah yes we had a really good time," I replied. "We're going to make poker night something we do every Friday. It's good for the men to get together. The war was hard on them, and some of them even lost their wives. I think you know that Tomasz lost his wife of many years? Awful story."

I continued, "Anyway, about poker night. Would that be ok with you? I know we kind of take up the house. I hope it isn't too much of an inconvenience to have so many guests."

"Oh no!" Paulina blurted out. "It's no trouble at all. I can just stay in my room. I think the men really enjoyed themselves, and I agree it would be nice to do it again."

"Mmm, well if it becomes a problem you just let me know, ok?"

"Ok daddy, but I really don't think it will be a problem at all."

I smiled and leaned over to kiss the top of her head. She was such an agreeable daughter.

"Well sweetheart, it's late and I think you should get some rest!" I said.

It was her turn to smile. "Yes Daddy I think you're right! And I'm all ready for bed."

I kissed the top of her head again and stood up to leave the room. "Ok then, good night honey. I love you and sweet dreams!"

Walking toward the door I switched out the light to her room. As I was standing in the hallway closing her bedroom door behind me, I thought I heard Paulina say something softly.

A whisper? Reopening the door to her darkened room, I peeked my head in to see. My daughter was laying in bed with her big round eyes glowing in the darkness, looking at me. I walked quietly across the room and knelt next to her at the side of her bed.

I whispered, "Did you say something honey?"

She had wide-open eyes and a suddenly serious look on her face.

"Yes Daddy," she whispered. "Can you tuck me in?"

I was stunned, I never expected her to say those words again. During the war those had been the words Paulina used when she wanted Gabriel (me) to feed her just before bedtime.

As my daughter said this she had a serious, almost pleading look on her face. Consciously or not she'd relaxed to let her mouth fall open, and I could already see her head tilting back. During the war she had spent countless hours in the "throat position", it was second nature to her.

I am ashamed to say that my cock responded instantly. The animal within me wanted to become Gabriel again, and push my cock deep into her throat. I wanted to erupt into her mouth and fill it with semen for her to swallow. Every night during the war I would do this, fuck her throat with my nose nestled against her privates while I inhaled the smell of her vagina and anus.

I don't know how I did it, but I resisted the urge. Deep down I knew this wasn't about my daughter's health any more. Gabriel had served his purpose, and for him to be an ongoing part of his daughters' lives would be wrong.

I smiled at her and patted her cheek. "Of course I'll tuck you in honey."

And I pulled up the blanket around my daughter and tucked her in.

Leaning down I kissed her on the cheek, melting inside from the sad look in her eyes. I whispered to her, "Just remember honey, I always love you and will do what's best for you. Now you get some rest."

I slipped out the door, closing it softly behind me.

-----------------

Several weeks went by, and our lives settled into more of a routine. Paulina was doing well in school, and Kasia was finding she enjoyed working at the law firm very much. Kasia also enjoyed living more independently in her own suite. Sometimes she would join us for dinner, but often she would cook for herself (her suite had a small kitchen) and we might not see her at all on some nights. Her suite had its own entrance to the outside, so she was able to keep her own hours without disturbing us. I was proud she was learning to be independent.

We also continued doing poker night each Friday, from 8 to 11pm. I don't think any of the men ever missed a single one.

-----------------

-----------------

One evening in November I had a surprising conversation with Kasia. She had something to ask me, and wanted me to join her in her suite. Following her to her private rooms I was of course curious.

In the privacy of Kasia's living area I asked her, "What's it about honey? Is something the matter?"

"No Daddy, nothing like that. Well maybe. No that isn't right. I don't want to make you worried. I'm just trying to be safe is all." Kasia responded, stammering a bit.

"Safe about what honey? Are you in trouble?" I asked.

Kasia was turning red and was clearly embarrassed or emotional. About what I couldn't tell. She stalled a bit before continuing.

"Trouble? Oh no Daddy, not at all. It's just...well...do you remember those special panties you made for me one time? Do you know where I can get those again?"

My mind reeled! Kasia was talking about her half-panties, the ones I'd made for her during the war to protect her virginity. Kasia had turned to anal sex as a way to get the nutrition she needed. She wore the half-panties whenever men were fucking her bottom, to prevent mistakes. There was always a risk that the man might accidentally pull out too far out of her bottom and thrust back into the wrong hole. The half-panties were designed to prevent that.

I considered what this request of hers meant.

"Of course honey, we can get you some half-panties. But can you tell me what's going on? I'm your father and I want to make sure you're ok," I said.

Kasia considered that, and then continued on.

"Ok, well, I just want to be safe. Daddy there are a couple of men at my work who have been fucking my bottom for a while now. I want to wear half-panties to work just to be safe."

"Really? Fucking you at work?!? Who are these men Kasia? How are they doing this to you?"

"Oh don't worry Daddy it's nothing bad. You know I enjoy it!"

With my prompting and cross-examination I eventually pieced together the entire story. The two men who were fucking Kasia were the two managing partners at her law firm. As men of power often do, one of the partners had decided to make a move on the attractive young woman who was new in the office. Kasia had enjoyed the attention from him, and within a few days invited him to fuck her bottom if he wanted. My daughter really has a different attitude toward sex than most women. Anyway, the man of course accepted.