A Literary Mistake Ch. 03

Story Info
Night falls while Anna and Sean grow closer.
2.4k words
4.57
35.1k
3

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 07/09/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There were several long, silent moments when I couldn't respond to Anna. Her words cut right through to my very soul, an awakening from the sexual afterglow I had been enjoying. She looked at me thoughtfully, as her words were digesting inside me.

"Sean," she whispered. The warmth in her eyes was unmistakable, and it took my breath away. I realized with that singular utterance that I never wanted to leave her. In just a short time I had found the one person who truly understood not only my writing, but my spirit, the source of that writing. I thought and thought for the right words to say, but finally I leaned towards her and kissed her softly, squeezing her tired body with as much caring and loving as I could. When finally she lifted her body away, she kissed my forehead.

"I know that this has happened very fast Sean," she said quietly, "but I can't deny what I feel, I can't deny the connection that we have." She took my hand, her fingers intertwining with mine. "For the time being we have to be discreet, at least until you graduate. I don't want to cause any problems in your life. On the contrary," she murmured as she caressed my cheek," I was to make your life wonderful, every single moment."

"Anna," I managed, pressing my hand on top of hers," You have given me more in this short time than I could have thought possible, or even written about. I will do everything you ask to keep things quiet until we are both free to be together openly. I wish that I could stay here, with you, from now on. I know that I will have to wait patiently for that." I kissed her softy, touching my head to hers.

'My dear Sean, let's worry about this in the morning."

Her body fell limp with exhaustion, fitting against mine so perfectly, that I didn't need to adjust myself. Before I could utter another word, she was breathing as if in slumber, and with my eyes slowly closing, I wasn't far behind.

Hours later, I awoke, needing to relieve myself, and I noticed that Anna's warm body wasn't there. I looked around the darkness of the room, and she was nowhere to be found. My first thoughts were of panic, but they were replaced by the feeling of my bursting bladder. I went to the first door I found and it was the master bath, which I felt relieved to find. I did my business, and went out of the bedroom to seek Anna. The floor creaked under my feet, and despite knowing we were the only two there, I tried to keep quiet. Even the stairs seemed to warn the cool air of my coming. My eyes slowly adjusted to the darkness, and as I hit the floor downstairs, I felt aware that Anna was close.

Perhaps I was already developing a new sense for her, perhaps it was a lingering scent of her perfume. Which ever was true, I felt her before I saw her silhouette in the window, looking outside, toward the back of the house. The living room window was large, with a bench in the opening. She was sitting, with her legs pulled up, her chin resting on her knee. I couldn't see her eyes, but I knew somehow that she was awake, looking at the starts. I moved slowly towards her, not trying to keep quiet any longer, but not making the noise I was on the upstairs floor.

She didn't turn towards me as I came very close to her. As I approached the window, the moon light allowed me to see her face, delicately soft, her eyes open and staring into the distance. The rest of her body, some parts obscured, was still nude. When my hand came to rest on her shoulder, she didn't jump, instead she sighed; at least I didn't scare her on my approach.

"Anna, are you alright?" I asked quietly. I caressed her skin gently, trying to offer more than just emotional comfort.

"I'm just a little overwhelmed, Sean. I woke up a little while ago, and couldn't get back to sleep, even in your arms. I didn't want to disturb you by tossing and turning." I knelt next to her, kissing her shoulder.

"It felt strange, waking up and not finding you laying against me," I said. My words had some affect on her because she turned her head slowly towards me.

"To be honest, I felt safer there too, but I need to come down here to try and think clearly," she chuckled, and touched my face. "Scoot up here and hold me, Sean." She moved her body forwards, and I sat down behind here. There was plenty of room there for both of us. I brought my legs up, and she slid back, resting against my chest, her hands on my knees. I kissed the top of her head, smelling the sweetness of her hair.

I looked out of the window, and saw the trees that lined her yards. They were swaying with the soft wind, allowing the moonlight to shine through at random intervals. The trees' movement seemed to catch in my body, and I swayed back and forth, rocking Anna long with me. She murmured softly, and she turned her body so her head was rest between my head and shoulder. Her body slowly curled up, and soon she was asleep again, just as she was earlier in bed. I held her lightly, not wanting to disturb her with sudden or harsh movements.

As the moments passed she moved a little to make herself more comfortable. She rubbed up against me in a way that aroused me completely. With her warm, nude body pressed against me, it became almost painful after awhile, my need for her growing, I struggled for a few moment trying not to touch her and wake her, but finally I realized that she needed a quiet, sound sleep more than intimate activity, emotional and physical comfort, rather than sexual. I managed after fifteen minutes of arguing with myself, and thinking about random subject, to calm myself and my penis, and managed to fall into a minimal sleep.

When I awoke, sunlight was starting to assert itself in the sky, and the birds sitting just outside the window were chattering up a storm. I reached up to rub my eyes, and the slight moment caused Anna to stir. She blinked her eyes and she looked out the window, then put her hand in front of her face.

"I guess I finally fell asleep," she said in a tired voice.

"Yes, thankfully," I said," I was thinking you wouldn't be able to sleep like that, but you sleep like a baby, at least you looked like you did."

"Maybe if I wasn't in direct sunlight, I would have slept longer," she said with a smile. She yawned, and rubbed her eyes, turning away from the window. "What time is it?" I looked toward the clock in the kitchen.

"5:45," I said.

"Well, I don't think I'll be able to get to sleep with that racket," she grumbled and pointed towards the birds. "I think I'll take a shower." She stood up, stretching, and padded towards the stairs. I sat there by the window, unsure of what to do. This was my first morning after. I thought for a moment about getting my clothes and leaving, but Anna's head poked around the wall by the stairs.

"Hey, silly, I figured my tone of voice was enough of an invitation, but I guess not," she giggled. "Why don't you join me?" Her finger beckoned to me, and I felt myself being pulled towards her. A few confused moments later, Anna was in the shower and I was standing in front of the toilet. Once I was finished, I pulled back the curtain and put one foot inside. I saw the back of Anna's body, her hair wet and sticking to her neck and shoulders, water cascading down her back, between the cheeks of her butt and down her legs. I was lingering under the affects of my typical morning erection, but the sight only reinforced the blood flow.

She turned towards me slowly, the more voluptuous parts of her body coming into view, and for a moment I lost my breath. There was an expectant look on her face, but what she was expecting, I wasn't sure.

She was holding a bar of soap in her hand, slowly moving them, creating a wealth of lather. She moved close to me and started washing my neck, then my shoulders. Her hands made slow, small circles over my skin, her breasts just barely touching my chest, her eyes fixed on the area of my body she was washing. I tried to control my arousal, but with all that amazing stimulation, I couldn't, and I felt the head start to press up against her belly. She merely sighed, and gently slid her fingers down and around my arms. I watched her face, every moment that she was close to me, a slight smile on her lips, seemingly enjoy her task. She spent a lot of time of time on my torso, murmuring to herself as she went, but not saying anything I could understand. As she crept closer to my crotch, my breathing became a little desperate, not wanting her to touch there yet, because it would be an instant orgasm. Just as she came to my hair, she stood, and motioned me to turn around.

I couldn't see what she was doing, only feeling her soapy hands as they traveled slowly, from my shoulders, to my back, to my butt, to my legs. I thought our lovemaking the previous evening was the most erotic thing I had ever done, but this had quickly replaced it. I was so completely aroused, ready to burst, and she hadn't even gone close to my penis. Something else caught my attention, a strange sound I couldn't place at first. I looked to find the source of it, and it was behind me. When I turned, I understood. Anna was humming to herself, a light melody. It was incredibly cute and romantic. She gave me a half-chiding look for interrupting her washing, but I was overcome, and I took her up into my arms.

She playfully patted me, but didn't stop me. When I kissed her lips her body melted into me, her arms encircling me and holding tight. I barely thought of the danger of slipping on the wet shower floor, so filled I was with passion at that moment. For the second time in twenty-four hours, Anna's legs were wrapped around me, her feet off the floor, her body begging for me to enter her. As I moved us closer to the wall of the shower, I felt her pull her body up, position herself perfectly for me. As her back touched the shimmering wall, she said,

"Take me, Sean."

I thought of everything except for sex at that point, not wanted to end our coupling too early. Entering her was just as wonderful as the night before, but the situation, the water splashing our sides, Anna's slippery hands moving up and down my back, added so much to the experience. As I hit home, and our torsos touched, I helped Anna to me, out of a singular need to make her part of me.

We moved slowly, trying to blind our minds to raw passion, although after a few moments, all free thought was gone, and I felt her hips moving back against mine with startling pace and strength. Her moaning in my ear was shaking me so much that I thought I would fall and hurt both of us.

I tried to move my hips slowly, but Anna's body was so insistent that I couldn't hold back and I felt myself pounding her. We became animals, our grunting becoming louder than the shower itself. The raw intensity and sensation drove me over the edge very quickly. My orgasm was strong, and I was consumed by it, only after I felt the water on my body again did I notice Anna slumped in my arms, totally spent. I slowly lowered her back to her feet, my penis slipping out of her. She was breathing heavily, part from our love-making and part from being under the hot water for so long. I let the water rise us quickly, then I carried her out of the shower, and resting her on the toilet, dripping. I shut off the shower then grabbed a towel. She was slumped over, but there was a soft smile on her face.

I learned that morning that there is nothing more sensual and arousing as the wet skin of a woman's body pressed up against you, eagerly awaiting the ecstasy of an orgasm. I also learned that it very, very difficult to leave someone so soon after love- making. It was already late in the morning when we finally were clothed and sitting at the breakfast table, drinking coffee and eating bagels. We were talking quietly, but not saying much at all. I knew I had to get home, already risking punishment from my parents for being out all night. We had a long embrace, and long soft kisses before I left.

As I drove home, the spring sun warm on my face, the world seemed different. There was so much to think about, and to talk about with Anna, now that there was an unbreakable bond between us, but we agreed to leave that for another day. Sitting next to me, in the passenger seat was a brand new journal, something Anna had handed to me before walking out her door. She told me that she wanted it to be for stories, poems, anything that I wrote for her. Those works didn't have to be about her per se, but if I had her in mind in some way, they would go in that book. She said she had a similar journal for her thoughts about me.

As I pulled up to my parents' house, I sat for a moment and closed my eyes, letting my mind wander. After opening my eyes again, I headed straight inside for a pen, ready to use the first page of my new journal.