A Little Bit of Faith

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JDaze3
JDaze3
62 Followers

"What?" she asked warily as she crossed her arms across her stomach.

"You just..." I paused "You just look really hot."

A huge smile slowly crept across her face and she began to walk towards me until she was standing right in front of me. I couldn't take my eyes off of her. Where she was standing put her crotch at my eye level and I couldn't help but notice how the sheer size of her glorious ass pulled the crotch of her panties so tight against her sex that I could clearly see her puffy lips outlined against the fabric. She sat down next to me. There was an awkward moment of silence before I spoke.

"So..."

"Jamie, I'm nervous."

"Sis, we don't have to do this, you can still change your mind."

She shook her head. "No, I want to do it." She immediately blushed realizing what she said. I was shocked.

"You do?"

She nodded meekly. "Yea."

"Why?" I asked cautiously.

"Honestly, guys never look at me. They think I look too young and innocent. They don't think that I'm sexy. I've never done anything like this. I've always wanted to. But no one ever seemed interested in me. But since we made that bet I've noticed how you've been looking at me a little bit differently."

It was my turn to blush as I looked down into my lap. She put her hand on my chin and lifted my head so that I was looking back into her eyes.

"It's ok Jamie, I liked it. You made me feel sexy. For the first time in my life I felt wanted and it felt good. Even if you are my brother. The idea of giving you a blowjob excited me and while I did try my hardest on that test, I was kind of hoping you would win the bet. I still can't believe you did, but I wanted you too because I want to know what it feels like to fool around with someone." She paused for a moment then added, "And I feel safe with you."

I couldn't believe that she had been thinking about it too. I started to feel much less nervous. I felt like I needed to say something too.

"You know Faith, when we made that bet I was really just trying to get you off of my back and I just threw out a blowjob to make a joke and before that moment I had never really thought about you that way, I want you to know that, you're my sister and I love you."

She smiled and said, "I know that."

"Let me finish. Since we made the bet I couldn't stop staring at you just thinking about the possibility of winning and having you... do... that to me... really turned me on. You are so hot. And also the fact that it would be my little sister doing something so forbidden to me... I don't know, it really excited me. I hope you don't think I'm sick."

She shook her head, her face flushed.

"It excites me too."

I smiled.

"So... how do you want to do this."

"I'm really nervous Jamie... I've never even kissed a boy and now I have to blow one." She smiled. "Do you think we can kiss and stuff first? To make it feel more natural?"

I grinned at her. "Of course we can." For a moment we just stared at each other. 'Do or die.' I leaned in and softly kissed my little sister on the mouth. Then I drew back about an inch and looked her face. She was looking me directly in the eyes. I licked my lips. She smiled and copied me. "Good girl," I said. She grinned and I kissed her again. Kissing her upper lift softly but applying a little more pressure. I kept kissing her very slowly and soon she was getting the hang of it, kissing me back. I slid closer to her until our upper bodies were touching. I could feel her soft breasts pressing against my chest. I put my right hand on the small of her back and pulled her into me, kissing her harder. I could feel her nipples harden against my bare chest through thin material of her t-shirt. I began opening my mouth more as I kissed her and soon she started to as well, copying me again. "Good girl," I repeated. This time she giggled. I slipped my tongue into her mouth and she moaned deeply into mine as I put my left hand on her cheek. I explored her tongue with mine and she was getting much more animated as she rubbed her tongue against mine massaging it. She was a very good kisser. I gently bit her lip and she moaned again. I slipped my hand from her cheek to the back of her neck sliding my fingers through her hair until I had my palm against the back of her head. Suddenly I made a fist and pulled her hair back tilting her head up towards me as I raised up above her, kissing her more passionately. She moaned again. I pulled her head back so her lips couldn't quite reach mine and smiled at her as she struggled to kiss me. I smiled. Her eyes popped open and found mine and she realized what I was doing.

Her eyes widened as she grinned broadly up at me "Hey!" she exclaimed before placing her palm flat on my chest and pushing me onto my back on the bed. In an instant she straddled me and leaned down to kiss me furiously. I was surprised and incredibly aroused by this sudden power shift and moved my left hand to join my right on her waist before sliding them both down to grab hold of her amazing ass. It was my turn to moan. She pulled back and smiled down at me.

"You like my fat ass big brother?" she asked playfully. I groaned.

"Your ass is so amazing," I said as I squeezed.

"Your touch feels so goo—OH!"

She couldn't finish her sentence as I had suddenly pushes her down, shoving her pussy against my hard cock. Even through my boxers, pajama bottoms and her panties I could feel how hot she was. She immediately started grinding her molten hot little pussy against my member. She closed her eyes and moaned.

"Mmmmm. Your thing feels so good against my pussy."

"Say it Faith."

She never lost her rhythm as she looked down at me, "Say what?"

"What feels so good against your pussy?"

She blushed, "Your... cock... OH!"

I pulled her down tighter against it.

"Oh my god, your cock feels so good against my pussy. My big brothers cock feels so good against my little pussy."

"You like that sis?"

She keep grinding. "Mmm hmm."

I slipped my hands off of her ass and grabbed the hem of her t-shirt. Before she was even aware of what was going on I had pulled it up and off of her head and thrown in on the floor. She looked up at me shocked and pleased and smiled. I wasn't looking at her. I was staring at my little sister's magnificent breasts.

"You are so beautiful," I told her as I leaned forward to suck her right nipple into my mouth."

"OH!," she exclaimed as she arched her back forcing her boob farther into my hungry mouth. I devoured it, sucking in as much as I could before moving to the other. She left her left hand on my chest for balance as her right hand came to rest behind my head cradling it as I nursed at her left breast.

"Oh, Jamie, you make me feel so good. I feel so pretty." I nipped her nipple and she groaned. I pulled her down onto me so that our bare chests were pressed tightly together, her beautiful tits mashed against me and kissed her passionately. When I pulled her head off of mine I looked her in the eyes and said, "I love you." She looked back at me smiling, "I love you too." We both understood that this was not the normal familial love that we routinely expressed to one another. This was something deeper. Suddenly her grinding became more insistent.

"Oh my God Jamie, suck my tits again." I immediately sucked her right tit into my mouth and urgently nursed at it nibbling her nipple as I went. All of a sudden she went rigid and started spasming against me. I knew she was climaxing and wrapped my arms around her, holding her tight against me as she rode it out, never taking my mouth off of her breast. Finally she calmed down and her breathing slowed to normal. After a moment she smiled down at me and spoke.

"I love you big brother."

"I love you too Faith."

She beamed at me.

"You're such a good girl."

She smiled coyly and I could tell she liked when I called her that.

"You like being a good girl don't you?"

She shyly nodded her head.

"Then be a good girl and suck your big brothers cock."

She opened her mouth in mock shock and then bit her lower lip smiling at me. Wordlessly she slid down off on me and stood up. Her hands were on her hips and she stood before me like a goddess, her cute little tits standing proudly on her naked chest. I looked down at her panties.

"You know, good girls suck cock naked."

She smiled at me and turned around. She slowly pulled her panties down until her huge ass dropped slightly and bounced once as it was freed from its lacey prison. I gasped. She was gorgeous. She smiled over her shoulder at me.

"You like?"

"I love," I corrected her.

She turned around and spread her legs seductively, exposing herself to me. I gasped again. Her pussy was beautiful. It was so tiny and her lips were so puffy and wet I couldn't believe it. Then I suddenly realized that there was not a single hair to be found anywhere on or around her sex.

"You shave," I said.

She smiled "I did it for you."

I slid over to the edge of the bed and spread my legs. I pulled down my pajama pants and tossed them aside. My overeager cock was making a ridiculous tent in my boxers and Faith couldn't take her eyes off of it. As I slide my boxers down they pulled my cock down with them and when it was finally free it sprang back up to hit me in the stomach and bounced a few times. I tossed my boxers to the side. Faith's eyes looked like they would pop out of her head. She gasped. I reached behind me and grabbed a pillow which I tossed on the floor between my legs. I then held out my hands to her. She stepped tentatively towards me and took them. I could feel her shaking. I pulled her forward and then down, I led her until she was kneeling on the pillow before me, my knees spread wide on either side of her. I stroked her hair. She ignored me, staring at my cock, her eyes still wide. She looked up at me.

"Can I touch it?" she asked. I laughed. "You'd better."

"You shave too." She observed almost in a whisper as she slowly, tentatively reached out and wrapped her little hand around my hard cock. The relief brought on by even her slight pressure was immediate and I let out a soft moan. She smiled at me.

"Does that feel good?"

"You have no idea."

She squeezed it and giggled, a little girl playing with a new toy.

"It's so pretty," she whispered. "And so big."

I shrugged. "It's not that big."

She looked up at me seriously, "It is to me."

She started stroking it up and down very slowly.

"You can squeeze it harder," I told her "You won't hurt me."

She obeyed and I let out another moan, "That's a good girl."

She frowned, "Jamie, I really want to make you feel good, but I don't know what to do."

"It's OK baby, I'll help you." She grinned. "Why don't you give it a little kiss?"

She leaned down slowly and gave my cock a peck right on the head. Then she made a weird face and licked her lips. "What is that stuff?"

"That's my precum," I explained "It lubricates me so my cum can come out fast without hurting me." I paused before asking, "Do you like the way it tastes?" She blushed and squeezed my cock hard before nodding.

"You're such a good girl Faith." She smiled and gave it another peck. I ran my fingers through her wavy blonde hair before saying, "Kiss it again, but this time kiss it like you're kissing me." She smiled with understanding and opened her mouth. She slowly slid forward letting my head in. It brushed her lips against it as she did so. Once it was in she swirled her tongue around my helmet like it was my tongue. She squeezed my cock as she did this causing the head to engorge in her mouth. The feeling was electric and I shivered, letting out another groan. I arched my back sliding another inch of my cock into her mouth and she sucked it out until my head rested against her lips. She looked up at me expectantly.

"Now, lick it. Start from the base and lick all the way to the head." She did as she was told and I could barely think straight. The sensations I was feeling combined with the image of watching my adorable, innocent baby sister making love to my cock with her mouth were overwhelming.

"OK sis, now just suck it like it's a popsicle and use your tongue a lot like when we were kissing, just do whatever feels natural. You're such a good girl, you'll know what to do."

She nodded and took my cock into her mouth. She slowly slid her head down, surprising me by taking most of it in before gagging a little and then slowly rising back up, sucking and swirling her tongue around me as she went. She continued like this and I could tell she was really getting into it. She even moaned a few times with my cock buried three quarters of the way into her little mouth.

I gently placed my hand on the back of her head and started to guide her rhythm. She understood what I was doing and moved with me.

"Oh my God Faith, you are so good at this." She smiled up at me with a mouth full of my cock and it twitched in her mouth and she moaned again.

"Now listen, I'm going to guide you back down. All the way down. Just relax your throat and fight your gag reflex. I'm going to slide my cock all the way into your mouth and into your throat a little bit ok?"

For a moment she looked scared, but then quickly that look was replaced with the determined and defiant expression I was so used to. She started to slide down before I even pushed on the back of her head. I applied pressure and slowly she slide down. All the way down. I felt my cock entering her throat and she gagged slightly but kept going until her nose was pressed against my pubic bone. I moaned loudly and exclaimed.

"Oh my God baby. Just liked that." I started guiding her up and down on my cock. My baby sister was deepthroating me. Before long it felt so good that I forgot to guide her and realized that she was bobbing up and down on me, taking my whole cock, all on her own.

"Oh my God, you're such a good girl." She looked up at me and locked eyes with me and she continued sucking on my cock. It was too much. I felt my balls churning.

"I'm gonna cum Faith."

Her eyes widened but she didn't stop.

"Do you want your big brother to cum for you?"

She nodded as she held eye contact with me and kept bobbing on my cock.

"You're such a good girl baby. I'm gonna cum in your mouth OK?"

I didn't have time to register her answer because suddenly, I was cumming.

"Oh my GOD!" I exclaimed. "Don't stop, don't stop! Just like that sis!" I was cumming buckets into my little sister's pouty little mouth. I looked down at her and saw that she was still looking me directly in the eyes as she continued bobbing on my cock, her cheeks widening slightly as her mouth began to fill up with my cum. She lifted up until I was only halfway in her mouth and swallowed hard before plunging down, taking me into her throat again. She kept going until I finished and continued softly sucking me for a few minutes after that until my cock began to soften in her mouth. Then she let it slip out and gave me soft wet loving kisses on the tip while I stroked her hair for another few minutes until I was completely soft. She sat back on her butt and smiled up at me. She licked her lips before she spoke.

"That looked pretty intense big brother. And I love the taste of you. It's strange but really strong."

"Faith that was the most intense orgasm of my life. You are amazing."

"A bet is a bet," she said and started giggling. I pulled her up to her feet as I stood and kissed her softly on the lips. I looked into her eyes.

"I love you sis."

"I love you too Jamie."

We kissed again. Then she picked up her t-shirt and pulled it over her head before stepping into her panties.

"I better go to my room."

I nodded, the spell slightly broken.

"OK."

She turned and walked to the door. She put her hand on the knob and then stopped and turned around to look back at me.

"Jamie?"

"Yea Faith?"

"Can we do this again?"

I beamed at her.

"Of course."

"I love you."

"I love you too."

"Goodnight."

"Goodnight, beautiful."

My little sister quietly slipped out of my room and softly closed the door behind her.


[I hope you enjoyed reading my story as much as I enjoyed writing it. Again, this is my first attempt and I really encourage and would appreciate comments and votes so I can know how I'm doing and if I should continue developing and writing the story of James and Faith. Thanks! –J]

JDaze3
JDaze3
62 Followers
12