A Little Fly on the Wall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MathGirl
MathGirl
160 Followers

John lowered her back end to the floor, and I could hardly believe it when he started sliding his penis in and out of Georgia again.My God, he still hasn't come! How long can he keep this up? If he had been ............. fucking me that long and hard, I would probably be screaming for mercy and wouldn't be able to walk tomorrow. Not only that, she's moving her bottom back to him as he comes forward into her. She wants more! How many times has she come? It seems like about a dozen. She may have done without for a week, but she's sure making up for it. And John! He's had Herman in me several times every day since last Wednesday, and he told me he has never had so much sex in his life. How can he be fucking Georgia like he hasn't done it in months? I know for a fact that he came at least three times yesterday because he did it in me. He sure hasn't been doing without. I think there's a lot about sex that I haven't learned yet. My God, this is exciting. I'm going to turn my vibrator on for a while. Just the lowest speed.

Georgia recovered very quickly after she came down from that huge orgasm. Except for her hair, she looked completely fresh and started vigorously pushing back as John slid Herman forward into her. If I hadn't seen it, I would never have known that she just spent the last hour being thoroughly and roughly fucked. Well, her hair looks pretty weird. The semen that Georgia had combed through her short hair with her fingers had mostly dried, and it looked like one of the awful spikey hairdos some of those strange teenagers wear. She murmured something and John slid a finger into her pussy alongside his penis. When he pulled it out, the finger was covered with a shiny coating of semen and pussy juices. He rubbed the tip around her anus, then he slowly slid it in until his finger was buried in her ass. When she felt that long finger go into her, Georgia took a deep breath and let it out in a long sigh. Then he started sliding penis in, finger out, penis out finger in ..................

After a little while she started breathing a little faster and murmured something I couldn't hear. John said something in return. Georgia raised her head so she could nod and said 'Yeaaaaahhhhhh.'

John said, 'Tell me what you want, baby.'

'You know what I want, John.' said Georgia. 'Don't make me say it.'

John never missed a stroke with his penis or his finger and said, 'You have to tell me, baby.'

She said, 'Why do I always have to say it? You know I hate to say that. Please don't make me.'

'You have to ask for it nicely, baby,' John said. 'Otherwise you don't get it. You know that.'

Georgia murmured something I couldn't hear.

John said, 'You have to ask for it so I can hear you, baby.'

She loudly said, 'Okay, goddamnit, Fuck me in the ass, you bastard. FUCK MEEEEE INNNNNN THE AASSSSS!'

'When would you like me to fuck you in the ass, Baby?'

'NOW, DAMNIT! FUCK ME IN THE ASS RIGHT NOW! JESUS CHRIST, JOHN, STOP TORTURING MEEEEEE ........... DOOOOO IIIIIITTTTTT!'

Oh, God, he's really going to do it to her. John has had his finger in my behind and I've been thiking about the possiblilty of having his penis in there, but I think I'd be really scared to actually try it. Herman's just way too big for me back there. Maybe some women really do like it that way. Georgia sure seems to want it. This is some kind of a weird game they play, him pretending he doesn't know what she wants and making her beg for it. Ohhhhhhh that vibrator feels sooooooooo good. Mmmmmmmmmmm I bet if I stroked my button just a little bit right now, I'd be having an orgasm in about five seconds. I want to save that, though. If John's going to do what she wants, that's something I sure don't want to miss. If I'm having a climax, I would hardly be able to keep my eyes open, let alone concentrate on watching what they're doing.

John reached over into the little bag, pulled out a small jar of Vaseline, and flipped the top off with his thumb. He had to do it one handed because the middle finger of his other hand was still in Georgia's bottom. Then he set the jar down and scooped out a big gob of the stuff with his bird finger. He pulled his finger out of her anus, and before it could close back up, inserted the Vaseline along with his finger. When he did this, Georgia sort of squealed and giggled a little. I guess that's because the Vaseline is cold. It must feel really strange to have something like that put up in there. John used his finger to work the Vaseline around inside her, and used the other hand to scoop up a smaller fingerful from the jar. He spread that around on Herman's head and put some on the outside of Georgia's anus.

He slid his finger in and out a few times then took Herman in his hand and put the tip right next to his finger. Georgia sounded sort of scared when she said, 'John ........... John, go slow. Be careful.'

John said, 'Are you sure you want to do this, baby. I don't want to hurt you.'

Georgia shook her head and said, 'You know I want it, lover. Just go slow and easy at first.'

He pulled his finger out, and, before her anus could close back up he pushed about half of Herman's lubricated head into her. Then John gave another little shove, and the entire head of his penis popped through the ring of her anus. Georgia yelled, 'UNNNNGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH ....... Oh, God, STOP ........ Ohmigod ........... Ohmigod ............ Ohmigod ............. Oh, John .......... Don't move .......... please ........ Oh ......... that hurts .............. it feels like you're splitting me in half .......... HOLD STILL1'

John asked if she wanted him to take it out, and Georgia said,'Noooooooooooo ........... don't ................ just ....... just........ hold still for a minute and .......... oh ......... let me get used to it ............... Oh .... oh ........ Ooooohhhhhhhhhh, that's better now .......... Oohhhhhhh ........ Oh, God ............... It's okay now ...... but........... pleeeeeeease goooooooo slooooooooooow ..... easy ..........'

John pushed in to her very slowly then pulled back until just the head of his penis was still inside. Then he pushed in a little farther and pulled back. He gradually increased the depth of his penetration until his front was pressed against Georgia's bottom and the full length of Herman was buried in her ass. He held still there, and I could imagine his penis throbbing and jerking in her rectum. He asked if he was hurting her, and Georgia said, 'Ohhhhh, no, lover. I'm relaxed now and you feel big and warm and wonderful. Ohhhhhhhhh, John, I think I'm about to come. No, don't move .................. just hold it ................. right there .......... and let me coooommmmme ............... Ohhhhh, God, I'm coooooooooming .................. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Neither of them moved at all, but I could see Georgia's anus alternately squeezing and relaxing, squeezing and relaxing around John's penis as she came. She had a long, gentle orgasm, and her shoulders shuddered when she went over. When she had finished she had a little smile on her face and said, 'Yummmmmmmmmmmmm ............ lovely.'

When Georgia had come down from her climax, John slowly pulled his penis out so only the head was still inside and then slid it slowly back in all the way. He started pumping Herman steadily in and out of her ass, then he pulled him all the way out. Before he had put his finger then his penis in there Georgia's anus had been a tight pink pucker in the pale cleft of her bottom. Now, all I could see when he pulled it out was a big Herman-size hole where her anus had been. Like a cave. I think she was trying to clench and close it up because the cave started to get a little smaller, but John slid his penis back in before it shrank much.Wow, she sure is big back there! It seems like it would hurt to have such a ............. tender place stretched like that. Now that John has her opened up, though, she really seems to love it. I wonder if I could possibly ever stretch like that. I don't think so, but I'd love to know what that feels like. At least what it feels like after the hurting is over. I think it would be okay to turn the vibrator up to medium speed. Mmmmmmmmmmmm Maybe put it in just a tiny little bit further, too. Oh, yeah. That's really, really nice. As long as I keep my finger under control on my button I won't come.

John kept sliding his penis slowly in and out of her ass, and they seemed to just drift along on a cloud of pleasure. She had her cheek pressed into the comforter with her eyes closed, and she had a dreamy expression on her face. She occasionally made little sighs and gasps of pleasure. In between those sounds, she softly hummed. Although he wasn't exerting much physical effort, John was sweating heavily. His face, shoulders and chest were shiny with moisture, and he looked very sexy. It sounds gross, but I would love to lick the sweat off his chest.Without missing a stroke, he reached over to the little bag and pulled out a small white vibrator just like the one I had in my pussy. What the heck is he going to do with that thing? Well, since he has his penis in her ass, there's only one place to put it. I bet that if he turns that thing on and puts it in her vagina, Georgia's slow, dreamy interlude will be over with in a hurry. John turned the vibrator on low, rolled it around over her bottom a little, put it down below where Herman was, and slid it into Georgia's pussy. There was about an inch sticking out, and he pulled Herman out of her ass and used his tip to poke the vibrator completely inside her. The entrance to her vagina closed up over it, and the thing completely disappeared. If I hadn't seen him put it into her, I would never have known it was there.

John slid his penis back into her rectum and kept pushing until it was buried.Wow, that vibrator in her pussy and that big penis in her ass. What a combination! I wonder how that feels. Probably incredible. I can imagine that tingling vibration along with big Herman back there. I've never had anything bigger than a finger in my bottom, but I can imagine. As John started stroking his penis in and out of her ass, Georgia reached her hand down underneath her and I could see her put her middle finger into her vagina to push the hidden vibrator even further up inside her.That thing must be pushing her uterus up into her throat. That must feel ....... incredible! I only have about half my vibrator inside me, and it feels tingly and wonderful. I'm going to give myself just a little more and ............... Ohhhhhhh, God, that feels good. Just a little more ............... Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ........ I'd better take my finger off my button or I'm going to lose control. Well, maybe if I just stroked it slowly and gently ............. Mmmmmmmmmmmmm. Oh, boy, that feels sooooo good! I've got to try to control myself ........... or I'm going to ............ Oh, God, I can't help it ............. I can't stop ............... ....... Oooh, I'm ............ coooommmmmingggggggg .............. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh ..... Ohhhhhhhhhhh ........

I forced myself to go slow with my finger, and I had a lovely, tingly little orgasm. I kept my mouth closed so I wouldn't make a loud noise to distract them, although they seemed to think they were the only people in the world. I was able to keep my eyes open while I was coming so I didn't miss anything, but it was hard to divide my attention. Georgia moved her middle finger into her cleft and started stroking her clitoris. As I was coming down from my little climax, I coughed the way John had shown me, and the vibrator popped about half way out of my vagina. I turned it off and pushed it back in most of the way so it didn't fall out.Mmmmmmmm ...... that's better. I really needed my nice little come ............ If I had turned the vibrator on high and stroked my button faster, I would have a huge one. That's what I want to have when Georgia and John come together. She has John's hot penis in her bottom, the vibrator buried in her pussy, and she's stroking her clitoris. I don't think she can take that for very long. John started fucking her ass harder, Georgia's finger moved faster on her button, and I could see the redness start on her shoulders. I know what's about to happen. Yeahhhhh, there she goes! Georgia yelled and thrust herself hard back against John as he moved forward. I guess having Herman go that hard and deep into her ass really set her off, because she kept yelling and thrusting back into John. He took her hips in his hands and started jerking her back to meet him as he slammed his penis into her ass as fast and hard as he could. I guess Georgia didn't need her finger on her button anymore, because she tightly gripped two handfuls of the comforter, bit down on a big mouthful of her pillow, and screamed her way into the biggest orgasm yet. John slammed his penis into her, there was a slap, slap, slap as his front and her bottom came together, Georgia screamed into her mouthful of pillow, and she just came and came and came. By the time she started to come down from her peak I found that I had unconsciously been rubbing my button so fast that I was about to come again. I slowed my finger and let myself back away from the edge of an orgasm.

When her climax was over Georgia went limp, John held her by the hips to keep her back end up until she recovered enough to do it herself.My God, isn't John ever going to come? It's two o'clock, and they've been fucking for over an hour. If he ............. did .............. me for that long I wouldn't be able to walk the next day. Especially if he did it in my ass. I don't think we could do that at all. They're both going to be basket cases when this is over. I bet Georgia is really going to be sore. I don't think an anus is meant to take this sort of punishment. I sure hope John doesn't get so sore he can't .................... Well, I don't think I should plan on him making love to me tonight. There's no way he will recover from this in a few hours. I just hope he isn't too sore for tomorrow.

John was slowly sliding a still erect Herman in and out of Georgia's ass when he said, 'Let's get that vibrator out, baby. Cough.' Georgia knew just how to do it and coughed hard twice. The first one caused the vibrator to appear and slide about halfway out, and with the second cough it came out of her a wetplop and fell to the floor. It must have felt funny coming out, because Georgia giggled. John slid Herman all the way into her, leaned over, and whispered something. She raised her head and shook it, no. Georgia had been sweating so that her mascara had run and made two dark streaks down her cheeks, and the sweat had mixed with the dried semen in her hair to make a gooey mess. Georgia looks like she's been .................. ravaged. Yeah, that's the word they use in Mom's stupid romance books. If anyone has ever been ravaged, she sure has. She looks totally slutty and incredibly sexy.

John started moving his penis in and out of her ass again, and she moaned a little and said, 'Oh, John, I can't take much more. I'm getting sore. I want you to come in my ass, though. Please do it soon, lover.'

He said, 'I'm going to give you a little of something special first, Baby.'

Georgia groaned and said, 'Oh, no, lover. Not that! Please don't! NO, not that! I couldn't stand it. I've had too much! Pleeeeeeeease dooooooooon't.'

As he reached into the little gym bag John said, 'You know you want it. Don't you? Hmmmm? Come on, tell me you want it, baby.' To my astonishment, he pulled a ping pong paddle out of the bag. The kind with the blue pebbly rubber surface on both sides. What the heck is he going to do with that thing?

She groaned again and said, 'Oh, God, John. I hate it and it hurts, but you know I want it. Yeah. Oh, God, give it to me. I need it. Fuck me in the ass and give it to me! Do it, Goddamnit ............. DOOOOOOO IIIIITTTTT!!''

As John gently rubbed the flat part of the paddle around on her bottom, Georgia put a hand down under her and started feeling around for something. John put the paddle down on her back, reached under her, and picked up the vibrator Georgia had been trying to find. He turned it on high and put it in her searching hand. He pulled his penis out for a moment, and there was that huge, gaping cave where Georgia's tight, puckered anus had once been. He filled the cavern back up with the entire length of Herman while Georgia started sliding the buzzing vibrator in and out of her mouth like she was sucking a penis. I think something is about to happen and it's going to be something I've never seen before. I'm almost positive that it's going to be something very erotic. Well, if Georgia can have her vibrator on high, so can I. I wonder what it feels like ......................... Ewwwwwww .............. that tickles my lips ............... I don't think a vibrator is really meant to be sucked on. Owwwwwwww ...... definitely not on the teeth ......... I'll just rub it over my nipples a little bit ........................ Mmmmmmmmmm... ......... Oooooh, that's niiiiiiice ................. let it slide slowly down my tummy to my mound ............... OOHHHH ..... my button's too sensitive for a vibrator turned on high ............ about two seconds of that, and I'd be coming .......... Ohhhhhhh ........... that really tingles my pussy lips ................ I'd better turn it back down to low ................ there ............ now I can put it allllllllllllll the waaaaaaaaaaayyy iiiiinnnnnnn .................... mmmmmmmmmm ...................

John started a steady rhythm, sliding his penis in and out of her ass, and Georgia slid the buzzing vibrator down and put it right on her clitoris. She started breathing faster and made a low sound in her throat, sort of like growling ....... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. He started gently patting her on the buns with the paddle, and she would flinch every time it touched her, although it couldn't have been painful. John started thrusting Herman harder and faster into her ass, and Georgia slid the vibrator completely into her pussy and then used two fingers to push it way up inside herself. Then she started rubbing her clitoris with those fingers. She buried her face in the pillow, but the growling sound started slowly getting louder. Then, much to my astonishment, John pulled his arm back and hit Georgia on the right bun with the flat of the ping pong paddle. This was no little love tap, either, he hit her as hard as he could! KAPOWWW!!!Georgia let out a high, blood curdling scream, and her bun turned fiery red where the paddle had hit her. John started slamming Herman in and out of her ass just as hard and fast as he could, and he would stop every few strokes to smack her on the behind with the paddle.POW! Every time it hit she would shriek, and I could see her fingers rubbing her button frantically. Her shoulders and neck turned deep red. John was making noises like one of those steam locomotives in the old black and white movies, sweat was dripping off him onto Georgia, and she was screaming and crying and shrieking continuously. John switched hands with the paddle and and was smacking her left bun as hard as he could. SMACK .......... SMACK .......... SMACK ......... Her entire bottom was bright red from being hit with the paddle.Oh, my God! She likes that! That paddle must hurt like heck, but she likes it! They're both going to come, and these are going to be the big orgasms they've been working up to for an hour. Me, too. Get my ...... vibrator turned on high and back in there ................ really deep ................... hold it way up in there with my fingertips ............... Ohhhhhh, the tip of the thing is tingling my cervix and I think I can feel my uterus vibrating ........... WOWIIIIEEEEE!

MathGirl
MathGirl
160 Followers