A Little Game

Story Info
Mei and Mokuba are playing an innocent game.
680 words
2.36
19.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mei was sweating under the pressure, but then she finally put the piece on top.

"There!" she said in a triumphant voice. "Okay, your turn." she turned toward her new friend, Mokuba.

Both of them had just met and were at a convention in the game room. The game that they were playing was an innocent game of Jenga.

Mokuba looked at the game in a sort of trance, trying to find a piece that wouldn't bring the game to an end. Mei noticed how hard he was trying and decided to have a little fun with him. So she got up from her seat and hugged Mokuba from the back.

"Hmmm..." she said in a cute voice, "I say you pick that one!" She pointed to a piece at the very bottom. Mokuba looked at her and chuckled.

"You want this game to end that fast?"

"No, I just wanted to see if you'd do it." She said with a smile. "OH! I almost forgot! Stand up please."

Mokuba was a bit reluctant, but got up anyway. "Don't touch any thing."

"Don't worry, I won't. I just want a picture of you in your costume."

Mokuba was wearing a full body tiger costume that fit loose on him giving him the look of a giant plush toy.

"Okay...there! Oh, that turned out nice." Mei put her camera way, and as Mokuba was about to sit down she stopped him.

"Ummm, can I have a real hug, please?" She was blushing when she said this because she was not used to asking strangers for hugs, but Mokuba was too handsome and cute to pass a hug up.

Mokuba looked at her with a blank face for a few seconds, then a smile.

"Okay."

Mei squeeled and lightly hugged him. "Thank you! Now back to the game!"

Mei sat back in her seat and Mokuba in his.

What Mei didn't know is that thanks to the loose costume Mokuba had on, she didn't notice the hard on she had just given him. Likewise, what Mokuba didn't know is that Mei's pussy was throbbing, even before that hug.

Mokuba tried not to pay any mind to the erect member in his pants, and kept on playing. Mei on the other hand wanted him to feel her, so she got up, sat next to him, and rested her head on his shoulder. With this Mokuba's dick got even harder and was praying that Mei couldn't see it.

"I don't see any piece I can take without the whole thing falling. So I guess you win. Want to play again?"

Mei looked at him and knew this was going to be her chance.

"Hmm, I would like to play again, but..." she lifted up her long white skirt, took his hand, and placed it on her pussy. "I want you to play with me."

Mokuba looked from her face to his hand, knowing that he wanted this too, but didn't know if it was right; especially with all these people playing games in the room.

"I...I don't know. Why don't we go to the bathroom or..."

"No!" Mei yelled, "I want you now, here."

Mokuba could feel how wet she was getting and horny he was as well.

Mei didn't wait for an answer. Without warning she mounted him and started to kiss him; that's when she felt how hard he was.

"Mmmm, I see that you want me too."

Mokuba couldn't hold back anymore; he pushed Mei on the table in front of him and started to squeeze and rub her breasts.

"Yeah I want you, you don't know how much I need this." He lifted her skirt and put his hand underneath her white panties. "Ohh, you're so wet. Did I do that."

"Yes" Mei said in a voice no louder than a whisper.

"Look Mei, everyone is watching us. Do you want to stop?"

"Let them look, if anything it turns me on. Now please," She said as she took off her shirt and spread her legs. "play with me."