A Little Get Together

Story Info
Pam meets a new friend while at work.
3.3k words
3.02
65.4k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My husband and I met during our senior year of high school and we were basically inseparable for the next year and a half until he decided to join the military after he graduated. During his basic training and school that followed that I remained true to him and kept busy at work. We decided to marry after he was assigned his first base, which was located across the country from our hometown. We settled into our new home and made friends around the neighborhood.

My name is Pam by the way. I 'm about 5'4, 155 lbs with dark brown hair, slender legs, and my biggest quality which gave me the most attention from me are my 42 DD breasts. I'm also described as having a beautiful face but I don't see it due to the fact that am extremely self-conscious when it comes to my body.

My husband's unit worked 12-hour night shifts starting at 6pm four times a week leaving me at home bored out of my mind and usually lonely. I decided to take a job at the Base Exchange as a cashier in order to keep busy and add a little extra income to the house. My husband encouraged me to take the job, as it would be good for me to get out and meet new people and get me out of the house. I enjoyed working there as I did indeed meet plenty of new people, plus the hours were good. I would find myself getting off around 10, getting home to shower and pick up a little then fall asleep until my husband got home in the morning. This was basically the routine for us over the next year we spent on the base. With what time we did have together we spent paying bills, watching T.V. or hanging out with our friends.

Our sex life had taken a back seat recently it seemed like. We would make love about once a week if we were lucky enough to have the time or want to. Sex with my husband was awesome when we first met but after a year and a half of marriage he didn't put as much into it anymore and most of the time it was just him ending up satisfied. This didn't really bother me as much as you would think, I loved my husband and felt happy with our life there, I also figured once he got out of the military we would have time to catch up on things that we didn't have time for.

One of the "new people" I had met while working at the Base Exchange was Jon. Jon was a civilian security guard hired by the base after most of the cops had been deployed over seas. Jon was a black man in his mid to late 20s, very athletic, standing about 6'2, 180lbs. He would frequently come through my line, at first making small talk, but soon turned to casual flirting. I felt very flattered to be getting the attention of a black man, as my hometown was very pre-dominant white. Over time I noticed that Jon would come through my line more frequently, which seemed more deliberate. I never mentioned this to my husband for he was a very jealous person, plus I was beginning to look forward to my little visit from Jon each day at work.

I had known Jon for about 4 months now when one day he came in, and as usual began to ask me how my day was going, if it was busy or not in the store, all the while I was ringing up his items. When his total came up and I reached out to grab his cash he purposely let it fall onto the counter. We both laughed and I bent down to pick it up. When I looked back up at him I noticed he was looking down my shirt. "You're bad." I told him as my face became flushed. "Gotta take what I can get." He quickly replied and winked at me. I found myself very excited at his advances, but I had to act accordingly to avoid attention from my co-workers. Jon was the last person in my line at the time, so he stayed a little longer talking to me, while I pretended to keep busy. Our conversation quickly turned to what I was doing when I got off work. I told him that my husband was at work tonight so I would probably just go home, shower, and fall asleep. He said that he was having a little get together with his friends, nothing big, and asked me if I would like to stop by and hang out for awhile. I thought about it and said sure why not. I didn't want to spend another night alone and thought what's the harm, it's just a few people from work. He gave me his number and directions to his apartment.

The rest of the day at work seemed to take forever. All I could think about was getting out of here and over to Jon's and relax. When 10 o'clock finally arrived I rushed home, quickly showered, threw on a blouse with my top three buttons undone to show off a little cleavage, some tight fitting cotton Capri's' to show off my shapely round ass, some flip flops, and headed out the door. On the way there I called Jon to make sure it was still on. While we were on the phone he talked me through the directions and asked if my husband was ok with me hanging out over there. I told him that I hadn't talked to him tonight by I'm sure he would be fine with it, I just had to pick him up from work in the morning.

I finally arrived at Jon's apartment and saw him waiting in the parking lot for me. I got out of my car to greet him and he gave me a hug and I returned it. While we were embraced I felt his hand brush across my butt. It sent a chill up through my body and I quickly released him and slapped his hand telling him he had to behave. We both smiled and began to walk up to his apartment. When we got inside I looked around and admired his place. It was cleaner than I thought it would be, he had some nice furniture, a big T.V. and a mini bar in his front room. I noticed that the get together was a lot smaller than he made it sound as there was only one other guest there. He introduced me to his friend Eric. They were about the same age, Eric was a little bit taller than Jon, but not as handsome. Jon explained to me that a few other people called and were not going make it so it was going to be just the three of us. I felt a little uncomfortable but I couldn't just be rude and leave. So I figured I would just hang out for an hour or so and tell them I had to get some sleep.

Jon gave me a quick tour of the place walking me around with his arm over my shoulder. As he led me back out to the living room, Eric was pouring us some drinks. Jon told him to make me one of those fruity girl drinks so I wouldn't get sick. I playfully punched him in the arm and told him to pour me whatever he was having. I'm not sure what the drink was but it took an immediate affect on me. My whole body felt warm and loose as we sat around listening to music and talking. I found out that Eric was another security guard who worked with Jon sometimes. After about three drinks I was totally relaxed and was laughing and giggling almost uncontrollably. I asked if any of them had a cigarette as I sometimes smoked when my husband wasn't around. Jon said his pack was out on his balcony and I got up to follow him. He sat down in a lawn chair and lit me up a cigarette and one for him. I leaned over the railing and looked down blowing some smoke out as the cigarette made me feel light headed. Suddenly I felt Jon's hands on my hips pulling down onto his lap. I fell back onto him laughing as I adjusted myself to get comfortable. I nuzzled my self so my ass was on his right leg and my back against his chest. He placed his left hand on my thigh as we continued to smoke. Eric came out to join us and sat just to the side of us and lit one up. I kicked off my flip-flops and rested my feet on Eric's legs and sank more into Jon's muscular body. We continued to talk and joke around while we lit up some more cigarettes. Jon's hand was now softly rubbing my thigh through the thin fabric of my pants. I thought about removing his hand but decided not to as his big hand felt amazing on my leg. Besides I wouldn't let it go any farther that that I reassured myself.


After we finished our cigarettes we moved back inside. I sat down on the couch and lifted my legs up to my side while Jon and Eric poured us more drinks. I saw them talking quietly to themselves, and Eric looked back at me and smiled, then looked back at Jon and continued to talk. "No telling secrets" I yelled at them from across the room. They both laughed and walked back over with three drinks in hand. Jon sat next to me and put his arm around my waist. It felt good but I told myself that I wouldn't let anything happen. I got up and said I had to use the bathroom. I walked the best I could towards the bathroom, when I heard Jon running up behind me. He told me that the main bathroom was not working and I would have to use the one in his bedroom. He again put his arm around my waist and led me to his room and to the bathroom door. I walked into the bathroom and searched for the light but could not find it. I called back asking where the switch was. John walked in purposely bumped into sending me up against the wall. I felt him lean into, pressing his body against my chest. I tried to move away but he put his arm out to stop me. With his other arm he reached around and grabbed my ass. A soft moan escaped my mouth as he groped me with his strong hands. I couldn't resist any longer as I reached out and pulled him closer to me. He lifted my leg up and I wrapped it around the back of his. He pulled me up and our lips met with hot wild passion, our tongues sliding in and out of each other's mouths. I felt his hips rocking back and forth into mine, I placed my hand on belt as I undid it and unbuttoned his jeans. I reached my hand down his pants and felt his massive black dick in my hand. My pussy was so wet just thinking about it, I slowly ran my hand up and down its length. He picked me up and carried me to his bed and placed me down on it. I knew right then and there that there was no turning back. He was going to fuck me and I wanted him to so badly. I didn't care about anything else at this point.

He grabbed my pants and panties hooking his thumb inside of them on my hips. I instinctively lifted my hips up to help him slide them off. I lay back down wearing just my shirt now as he started to remove his clothes. After he was completely naked he pulled me up and removed my shirt and bra in one swift motion. I spread my legs for him as he positioned his body in between them, his huge black cock brushing against my mound.

Just then I realized that he had not grabbed a condom. I just assumed he would have used one, for me and my husband had been using them for the last 3 or 4 months after my birth control prescription had run out and I had been putting off getting it renewed. Surprisingly I did not feel worried at all. The thought Jon's raw, uncut dick fucking me and possibly getting me pregnant with his black baby excited me as I began to buck my hips up at him practically begging him to push his long black rod into me.

Without any hesitation Jon slowly started to push his way into my sopping wet pussy. I could feel the head of his massive tool begin to stretch me to new limits that my husband could never reach. I moaned loudly, grabbing his body trying to pull more of him into me as he continued to lower himself down. He slid out slightly before thrusting his dick all the way into me. I felt like he had ripped me in half, he was so huge. I had never felt so fulfilled, my pussy felt so tight around him as he lay there momentarily allowing me to adjust to his size, his fat heavy ball sack resting on my anus. After a few seconds he began the motion of moving in and out of me, my wet pussy providing more than enough lubricant for his massive cock to slide into me with ease.

He started to pick up the pace, lifting my legs into the air as he hammered into me with so much force that his headboard started to slam into the wall. I was moaning and screaming now, begging him to fuck me harder. To give me more and more of his big black dick. Suddenly, out of the corner of my eye I saw Eric standing in the doorway. I had forgot all about him waiting in the other room for us. He stood there watching Jon thrust himself into me. His ass clenching and unclenching, my legs straight up in the air kicking and flailing as an orgasm neared. Jon noticed him too and looked back saying " hey man you got next, her tight little white pussy is just begging to be fucked." I now realized that this whole evening was planned and they had most likely invited me over here to take advantage of me. I didn't care at this point as Jon's words sent me over the edge and I had the most explosive orgasm of my life. My entire body tightened up and I locked my legs around Jon's back. I screamed out in pleasure as my new stud continued to pound me with his black stallion.

Jon was close now. I could feel him start to pick up the pace of our fucking. I started to thrust back up at him pushing him closer to filling me with his black seed. He started to moan and began fucking me so hard that I thought he would break me in half. Another orgasm flushed over my body as he thrust in one last time. I could feel the explosion deep within me, the head of his dick pulsating as he shot his cum into my awaiting womb. My whole pussy felt numb as his semen coated the walls of my contracting pussy, still gripping his huge cock. He collapsed on top of me, our sweaty bodies sliding against one another. He lay in side me for a few more moments before pulling his immense cock out of me followed by a stream of cum that ran down my ass.

I laid there, my legs still up in the air catching my breath. Eric moved in towards the bed removing his clothes. He climbed on the bed and grabbed my legs rolling me over onto my hands and knees. There I was, a married white woman on all fours about to get fucked for the second time tonight by a black man. I felt Eric grab my hips and I arched my back down putting my ass out in the air. He positioned his cock at the opening of my gapping cunt and slid into me very easily in one smooth thrust. Eric wasted no time and was soon slamming into me at full force, his heavy ball sack slamming into my clit each time he rammed into me. Eric's cock was not as large as Jon's, just an inch or so smaller, but was much bigger than my husbands who was average at best. Eric had been pounding into me for a few minutes now when Jon moved up and positioned himself in front of my shoving his dick into my face. I hungrily began to lick and suck it tasting our mingled juices on him. Eric grabbed my hair and pulled it so my head was looking up towards the ceiling. Jon took advantage of this an mounted my face and began to fuck my mouth. I was having trouble breathing as my third orgasm neared. Eric let go of my hair and reached under me grabbing onto my swinging breasts for leverage. Finally he pushed my head down into the mattress and started to yell as he shot his load into me filling me with my second batch of black sperm.

I continued to suck Jon's cock until he became hard again. He took Eric's place behind me and we started to fuck again. And so it went on for the next 6 hours. They each took turns fucking me at least 4 times each, maybe even more. I lost count when Jon was fucking me so hard that I passed out and when I came back to, Eric had taken his place.

I awoke the next morning to my cell alarm going off letting me know that I had to pick up my husband from work. As I gathered my clothes I could feel Jon and Eric's cum running out of me and down my leg. I had to put a paper towel in my panties to stop it from soaking through so my husband would not notice. I took my husband home and as soon as he fell asleep I rushed into to shower and clean out my lovers sperm from deep inside me.

It's been two weeks now since Jon's little get together and we have had many since. Most of the time I go to his apartment and we fuck until I have to go pick up my husband. But a few times he has come over to my house and fucked me my husband's and my bed. I have even met up with Eric once and he took me in the back seat of his car in a bar parking lot. I still use a condom when my husband finds the time to have sex with me. He hasn't noticed that my pussy has become so loose lately that he can finger fuck me with four fingers. Jon still doesn't use a condom when he fucks me and I don't try to make him. It's the end of the month now and my period has not come yet. The thought that Jon's baby is growing in me and not my husbands has me so excited that I can't wait until my husband goes to work so I can let Jon fuck me again.