A Little Help?

Story Info
She was pure as the driven snow, then drifted.
3.2k words
89.7k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
i812
i812
23 Followers

Acknowledgment: I took advantage of the Volunteer Editor Program with the objective of removing any impediments to your enjoyably reading what follows. I feel compelled to give credit to eluckenbach for providing a remarkably wide range of expertise in a most professional manner. It would be unconscionable for me not to express my gratitude and unreserved recommendation.

Dear Reader,

I have posted this here in the fervent hope that you can help me. There are several things about my marriage that have me confused and I have been told that the members of this website have the most experience and are undoubtedly the foremost experts in the areas that I need advice. I desperately wish that this proves true and that you will take the time to read this in its entirety.

Let me begin by explaining that, in my opinion, one of the best things that can happen to you in life is to find yourself completely in love with your spouse. Enraptured by them and married to them. Well, I cannot restrain myself from telling you that it is my great good fortune to be totally in love with the most wonderful girl I have ever met--as well as being married to her. Her name is Jo Ann and in almost every way she is my idea of the perfect wife.

By way of some background. She grew up in a very small mid-western town. The kind of place where everybody knows everybody else. They also know everything about everybody else's business. Since, the social life revolved around church potluck dinners, it did not take much to start tongues wagging and to overnight become the talk of the town. If you cared about your reputation you were careful to be a model of decorum.

Jo Ann's very first foray away from home was to attend college and that is how we met. Those years that we spent as students were nothing less than storybook years. We were feverishly in love and soon began to talk of marriage and sharing our entire lives with each other. We also were incredibly sexually attracted to each other but her upbringing was a stumbling block. I was inexperienced, but I was not a virgin. She was.

I remember how shocked and somewhat hurt she was that I did not believe her when she told me this intimate fact. It seemed that my hormones were doing most of thinking that day and I told her that nobody but a few prepubescent girls were virgins anymore. She firmly stated that where she came from you waited until you were married and angrily walked away. It was our first real disagreement.

Jo Ann has an exceptionally pretty face. Men often do a double take when their furtive glance discovers such an extraordinary beauty. In fact, her looks could be intimidating were they not counter balanced with interpersonal skills that quickly put people at ease. She is a terrific listener and makes everyone feel that whatever they are telling her is not only fascinating but also crucially important to her. She has a most pleasant upbeat personality that is coupled with obvious intelligence. She ran cross-country until she graduated from college, which resulted in shapely legs and an athletic figure that she continues to maintain into her late twenties.

Her posture is perfect. It accents the width of her shoulders, the narrowness of her waist and the flare of her hips. Her erect posture also causes her breasts to jut slightly forward appearing to put a strain on their c-cup tether. Additionally, it creates the impression that she is presenting her breasts to you--an almost irresistible temptation to just reach out and grab one of that perfectly shaped matched set. In summary, she is the very picture of the most stunning "girl next door" that you have ever dreamed about.

Now let me tell you why I said that she is almost the perfect wife. You see she has these occasional incredible lapses. For instance, last Saturday we were invited to a party at a friend's home. At about ten o'clock several of the guys decided that they were going to drive around and smoke a "home rolled." They felt it would not be "cool" to light up at the party and they asked Jo Ann if she and I would like to go with them. She readily agreed for both of us.

I found out later that she told them that she would go get me and that we would meet them at their car. But that is not what she did when she walked over to where I was standing. Instead, she told me that a few of them were going to sneak out for a smoke and she would catch up with me when she got back. Well she never got back. I hung around the party for a couple of more hours. After the third person asked me where Jo Ann was I just went home.

About two in the morning I heard her use her key to slowly unlock the door. She closed it behind her without making a sound. She managed to silently slide her shoes off and then, because she was so inebriated from liquor and smoke, she dropped her purse which hit the floor making a noise that seemed deafening having occurred in such absolute silence. This prompted me to call out, "Is that you?" She paused for a few seconds before answering. "Yes, it's me," she said and staggered slightly as she walked into the bedroom.

I demanded, "What happened to you?" In somewhat slurred speech she replied that she was going to take a quick shower and then would fill me in on the evenings events. That being said, she went into the bathroom. I got up and followed her. She caught sight of me in the large bathroom mirror and turned to face me with her arms at her sides. She looked me in the eyes, as she seemed to be searching for words. Clearly she wanted to say something, but she seemed unable to articulate anything.

I began to unbutton her blouse and noticed two things as I removed it from her shoulders. First, she was not wearing her bra. Second, there were a surprising number of red marks. I put my hand on her bare shoulder and turned her slightly so that she was squarely facing the vanity lights. Then I could see that many of the red marks on her breasts were teethmarks. Her breasts also had numerous bruises that were so obviously made by fingers that I could almost see fingerprints. Her nipples were puffy and distended. They were clearly very sore. While I was inspecting her she kept looking down in almost a stupor and seemed to be examining herself as well.

I lowered the zipper and undid the button that was holding up her skirt. I let the skirt fall to the floor and immediately saw that she was not wearing panties. I put my arms around her and lifted her up perching her on the front of the vanity. I leaned her back against the mirror. She had her knees together so I placed my hands under her legs and gripped the backs of her knees. I spread her legs and lifted them until her shaved pussy was on full display. It was quite a sight. Her vagina was so stretched that it was dilated about the size of a dime and I could see into it. Semen was trickling out of her. In fact there was a lot of dried or drying semen all over her. It was in her hair and there were signs of it all the way down to her ankles.

I began to get angry as I saw two different colored strands of pubic hair that were glued to her pubic mound by ejaculate. The anger caused me to look up at her face and there was another pubic hair stuck to her jaw beneath her chin. Disgust and then hurt became co-mingled with the anger. Heightened by adrenalin the anger, disgust, and hurt became a confusing mix. I stood there unable to do anything but look at her while the different emotions seemed to struggle against one another in an effort to be the dominant one.

Then an entirely new and surprising feeling began to emerge. Gradually at first, then in a rush it began to predominate. It was unadulterated lust. It flooded through my body. Her wanton behavior combined with the lewdness of the scene was beginning to affect me in a way that I had not at all anticipated.

I again peered between her legs. Her labia looked like someone had pulled on them and then pulled on them some more. They hung down loosely and it occurred to me that they would flap if I blew on them. I almost smiled at the thought. However, the temptation to smile died quickly as it dawned on me that this was Jo Ann.

Her entire genital area was rubbed raw. It was as red as you can imagine. My hands were still under her knees making it easy for me to lift her legs and expose her anus. It was puffy and reminded me of the shape of a volcano. Not gaping and fiery but it certainly did not require Sherlock Holmes to deduce that she had been sodomized. Neither of us had spoken all the while I had been surveying this, for want of a better word, carnage. So I was somewhat startled when she spoke saying, "I had sex--. Now don't be mad. They tricked me."

"What are you talking about? How did they trick you?" I questioned. She told me that they rode around taking swigs out of a bottle of Jack Daniels and smoking. I asked her who "they" were? She explained that Jake was driving the Lincoln Town Car that he rented after crashing his Corvette. Paul was riding shotgun and Pete was in the backseat with her.

They were laughing non-stop and having a wonderful time. When they passed a police car, Jake said that he was going to find a place to park because he was worried that they might get stopped. Soon thereafter Jake turned onto a dirt road explaining that this was an old logging road and there was never any traffic. He said he knew this to be true because "in his younger days" he used to park here.

She said that he stopped the car and shut off the motor with the car sitting right in the middle of the road. Pete commented that he had almost forgotten about parking and asked her if she had ever been parking. When she acknowledged that she had parked he asked her how far she had gone? She told me that she hesitated answering because she was embarrassed. She also thought he deserved a lot of credit for so smoothly talking her right into his trap. Before she could say anything Pete said, "I think we have our answer."

They continued passing the Jack Daniels and smoke. Then Pete asked her to let him give her a kiss for old times sake. "In memory of parking days gone bye," he said as he leaned over, put his arm around her, and kissed her. She said that he kept on kissing her because she was helpless to stop him. The combination of the liquor, the smoke, the conversation and the kiss all conspired to arouse her to the point that they all were going to get whatever they wanted.

At that point in her monologue my penis twitched. Somewhat surprisingly to me, given the condition that she was in, Jo Ann noticed that ever so slight movement and took my penis in her hand. She stared at it for a few seconds then gave it a quick squeeze. With a half smile she observed, "My, my, a blue steel throbber that a cat couldn't scratch." She continued to hold my erection in her hand as she suggested that we would be more comfortable on the bed and led me to it as though she were leading me with a leash. As we lay down beside each other she told me that she loved me and would tell me everything.

Slowly and gently she ran her hand up and down the full length of my almost painfully hard erection as she appeared to look at it lovingly. She smiled and looked at my face as she leaned over to give the tip a quick but tender kiss. Then she began to recount the events, "While Pete was kissing me, he unbuttoned my blouse and pulled it wide open. He has an unusually large tongue and he kissed me deeply while he reached behind me and unhooked my bra. I just could not stop myself and I lifted my arms as he raised my blouse and bra over my head which left me naked to the waist. It really did feel like electricity was flowing through me when he began sucking on one of my nipples. I was dripping wet almost instantly.

When I saw Pete hand my blouse and bra to Jake I ascended to a dizzying state of arousal as I realized that Jake and Paul had box seats for the show. The idea of the two of them watching me get ravished by Pete was almost overwhelming. Pete summarily slid his hand under my skirt, pulled my panties to the side, and stuck a finger in me. I heard Jake call, "Seconds." I groaned and immediately had an orgasm.

As the spasms subsided I became aware that Pete was in the process of unzipping his pants. I seemed immobilized and all I could do was stare as he fished out his erect cock. He lightly pushed on the back of my head, and I slid down and sucked it into my mouth. It has an unusual shape, a bit like a mushroom. The head seems out of proportion to the shaft. He told me to suck hard on just the head and jack the shaft with my hand. He came quickly and when he ejaculated in my mouth I had another orgasm. It was so intense that I could not swallow or even keep my lips closed. His semen dripped out of my mouth and ended up all over the front of his pants.

Jake immediately took Pete's place. He has a bigger than average dick and is pretty rough. I licked the shaft, swirled my tongue around the head some, and sort of forced my tongue into the opening to taste his precum. Then he pushed my head down until I gagged. After that he grabbed my head with his hands and face fucked me. He said that, "I better not spill a drop." He followed up by asking, "Did you get that?" He let me raise up just enough for me to be able to say, "Yes." Then he basically jerked off with my head.

Paul was a welcome relief after Jake. He slid in next to me and handed me the Jack Daniels. I took a big gulp. He made out with me for a while and played with my breasts. He took off my skirt and panties and thoroughly explored and scrutinized my naked body. He eventually watched my face intently as he finger fucked me to an orgasm. I got the impression that he does not have a lot of experience and in a way that was stimulating. It motivated me to give him what I am certain is the best blowjob that he has ever had.

Next they took turns fucking me in the back seat. Pete and Jake just did the old wham bam and thank you ma'am. I was getting sore by the time it was Paul's turn so I let him take a few strokes to get lubricated before I spoke softly in his ear that I wanted him to do me in the ass. My words had their calculated effect on him and I suspected that this was going to be a new experience for him. My suspicion was confirmed when he got so worked up that I thought he was going to cum right then.

I grabbed my feet to make myself completely available while he repositioned himself with one knee on the seat and a foot braced on the floor under the back of the driver's seat. He pushed about half of his cock up my ass with the first thrust and I had to tell him to go easy until I had time to adapt. He was probably as aroused as he has ever been because he only lasted for a few strokes. There did not seem to be any more takers so I dressed in my blouse and skirt.

We all stood behind the car while we finished the Jack Daniels and smoked some more. I saw some headlights and told them that I thought a car was coming. They did not seem at all concerned and soon I realized that they were expecting whoever it was. One of them had called Dale and he brought Brad along with him. Just as we finished the bottle Jake told me to put my hands on the trunk of Dale's Accord.

As soon as I complied Dale walked up behind me, flipped up my skirt and fucked me from behind as I bent over and braced myself on the car. He stopped after a few strokes and complained that his zipper kept hurting him. He dropped his pants and underpants down around his ankles then went right back to fucking me. I could feel cum run down my legs as he pulled out after emptying his balls.

Brad told me to stay right there. He rested one hand on my hip while he shoved his cock into me just as far as it would go. As he took his pleasure I realized that from their perspective I was only there to service them. There was no pretense of satisfying me. I was purely being used and the reality of that caused me to have a crushing orgasm. I kept my hands on the trunk but my knees were shaking and would not hold me. As my knees began to buckle the guys caught me and held me in position for Brad to continue ramming me hard from behind. Eventually, he gave a final thrust and ejaculated as deep in my pussy as he could."

"Then they dropped me off here," she said with a tone of finality as though that should be the end of it. I think she really believed it was just silly of me to worry. She got on her knees between my legs and sucked the head of my penis into her mouth while I continued to lie on my back on the bed. She said that she was so sore that this was going to have to satisfy me for now and kept looking at my face as she sucked me dry.

I guess I must be naive when it comes to marriage. I am certain that Jo Ann loves me as much as I love her. However, I admit to being confused by some of the things she does and I hope that you will let me know your thoughts along with providing your advice.

Anxiously waiting to hear from you.

i812

i812
i812
23 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Going Too Far Harry let's his roommate go a little too far with his girl.in Erotic Couplings
Bet with Roommate Leads to Cuckold Bet with college roommate goes wrong and I end up cucked.in Interracial Love
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Wife's Unusual First Time Wife feels sorry for a younger guy she later fucks.in Loving Wives
The Seduction of My Wife He sets up his wife for a friend.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories