A Little Kink

Story Info
She cheats on webcam to have kinkier sex.
3.6k words
37k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A little something on the kinkier side

Joan kept looking at her watch, a bus passed by spewing thick black smoke. It hung in the air long after it passed. It's acrid smell assaulting her delicate nasal passages. She hoped and feared that he was on that bus, but it sped by, continuing its mad journey along the broken and pothole filled roads. It was the wrong side of town for her, alleyways and questionable people lurking in shop doorways had her on edge. Her little car was parked down the street out of the way and in what she hoped was a good neighborhood. That part of town had been picked for their meeting because no one would spot her there. The seedy little shops and filthy dark streets would hide her from knowing eyes. A man in with a blue hooded sweat top and black jeans passed her, he looked at her and smiled in a most feral way. It was probably her clothing; she wished she had dressed less conservatively. The classy white suit was perfect for the other side of town where snooty women concerned with high fashion dotted the streets and demanded the attention of powerful gentlemen.

The man she waited for was not a gentleman, she didn't know how to classify him really, but a gentleman; surely he was not.

Joan looked down at her high heel pumps, not the type she would normally wear, in fact the type she never wore. The pumps were the only thing giving away her mission, the snooty white outfit, hid what the mission was about.

A bead of sweat ran down her face, and she hurriedly wiped it away. No one would see her sweat, not even him, especially not him. She had to stay composed; in control of things, she couldn't afford to let her fear get in the way. Any fear at all and he might drag her all the way down into a cesspool of shame and wanting.

A piece of paper floated gently on the slight breeze, bringing with it the smell of baked bread, heady foreign cooking and something unfamiliar, that only the more colorful side of town could boast.

Joan's eyes checked for any movement and when she was sure she didn't have anyone's attention, reached inside the prim white jacket and under the flimsy silk top to adjust the lacy black bra. It was itchy and she wished he hadn't demanded she wear it. She felt her own breast; the meaty tissue throbbed slightly, when she touched it. The nipples hardened and she withdrew her hand. The last conversation they had played back like a movie in her head.

"So you've come back too play," he said. His rugged face coming in view on the webcam, his eyes held promises, so many promises, of the kind that had been swept away by other men.

"Yes, I guess I did, do you have a game in mind?"

"I do, but I won't play unless you do what I ask. Agreed?"

That familiar little thrill went down her spine and her legs went all spongy. She felt a dull ache deep in her gut; it spread down further not quite reaching her pussy.

"Yes, alright, I'll do as you wish." There was nothing more too say, she waited for his instruction.

"Good girl, but remember just one denial and I'm gone, understand?" he was reaching for something and was temporarily out of view.

"Yes, alright, I understand."

Damn what the hell, was she was thinking? It wasn't with her brain obviously. It was his demeanor, his demand for total attention. His eyes had a depth; an understanding of what it was she craved.

His face loomed back into the cam. Behind him, she could make out a leather couch and what she thought might be a book shelf. The thought of him reading books stuck in her mind. She tucked the information safely away, along with the tiny other bits of information she'd gleaned of him so far.

"Pop one of those titties out, and let's have a look." Their conversations had come this far and she didn't hesitate to undo her shirt and pop a beast out of her bra.

"Nice baby, real nice, now stroke it for me."

Joan closed her eyes and stroked her own breast.

"Ok, nice; now tweak the nipple, twirl it around a little."

Eyes still closed, she did as she was told, it helped to keep her eyes closed and not face him directly. She could imagine then that it was him doing these things.

"Yes, that's good; keep it up, a little harder now. Harder! When I say harder; pinch it till it just hurts."

He watched her closely, biding his time, enjoying her show.

"Yes yes, now bring out the other and do both. That's it; a little rougher now, tug at them, pull the nipples, yes, feels nice doesn't it?"

Her breath came a little faster; she knew what he would ask next.

"Stand up, get the shirt and bra off." He waited while she partly undressed.

"Nice, now turn around and slid them pants down, stop when there at your knees." He watched, and his own breath came heavier more ragged. The hot little bitch was good looking, and her ass peeking through the panties was making him sweat.

"Turn back, face me, look at me and pull down the panties, just to your knees."

Joan pulled her panties down too, she wanted to look away, but his eyes held her gaze and she was compelled to do as he said. The moisture between her legs felt slick and wet.

"Did you shop? Like I asked?"

"Yes," she said almost in a whisper. That had been hard, going into the seedy little adult shop far from her home. She couldn't order online because her husband would have seen the package and questions would have arisen.

She remembered going into the shop, and seeing the little girl behind the counter, she couldn't have been much more than 18 and it was obvious by her attire that sex toys were nothing new. She felt like a stranger and wanted to run, she'd never bought a toy before and the things on the selves were exciting her. Two men were browsing in different parts of the store and she waited a long time for them too leave before picking up the double ended large dildo, that he asked her to buy. She had hidden it deep in the closet so her husband wouldn't find it. It had looked intimidating, but just looking; had turned her on.

"Good, how did it make you feel, buying something so, shall we say 'naughty'?"

"I was terrified, Robert would find it, and it's big and so intimidating, I felt like a tramp and I was so turned on looking at it."

"And have you used it?"

"No, I... I couldn't it's so big..."

"Yes I see, now, take those pants and panties all the way off, and go get it."

Again he watched her bend over to remove the remaining clothing, and then enjoyed the view of her ass fading away to retrieve the toy.

Joan rummaged in the closet; her whole body was shaking with expectation. When she finally dug it out, it appeared even bigger and longer than before, it was just an illusion, she told herself, it only seemed that way because she knew he would make her use it...

He watched her face come back in view and smiled with a mouthful of amazingly white teeth. She looked worried, almost like she might bolt, and never come back. He knew better though, she would stay and play because he could make her cum, he could make her want, and he could fill her fantasies.

"Let me see it, hold it up, Ah yes good choice, do you know what it will feel like when it's up; both your ass and your pussy? You want to find out don't you? Go get some lube and come back here quickly."

Joan thoughts came to a sudden halt, when another bus screeched its brakes and stopped a few feet away. She almost melted, her legs were so weak she didn't think she could keep standing, she knew he would be on that bus, knew she would follow him into a seedy little hotel. Up an unknown stairway full of strange smells and noises...Shit time to run forever or have her deepest darkest fantasies fulfilled by a man who could make her do things even she didn't know existed.

It was too late, he was there, in front of her, taking her hand and leading her down the street. Nick Emery, her secret online lover, was walking them to the Royal Hotel, on the wrong side of town.

The man behind the counter studied the two; for a minute longer than what was comfortable; again she kicked herself for wearing the snooty up town suit. Nick didn't seem concerned and took the offered key. He hoisted the bag he carried over his shoulder and led them to the stair well. Few words were spoken while they climbed the stairs, and Joan's attention was more on the creepy unkempt staircase and the noises drifting down from above. A cry of pain, an eerie laugh, a cough; human and electronic sounds all drifting and mingling together, subtle noises of human interaction caught her imagination.

Nick open the door with a little shake of the key, it seemed to stick. She remembered that sound as the key turned and the locking mechanism snickered softly, amused that the room had brought another into its depths.

"Might as well make your self at home, I'll make us a drink."

Joan looked around, it wasn't like home, but the bed did seem clean. There were extra pillows at the end, but the slips looked out of place, they didn't match the sterile white of the sheets peeking from under the covers. They were bright gaudy red and she wondered who on earth decorated the rooms. Ugly wallpaper covered half the room; the rest was painted a dull yellow. The tiny night table was chipped and the bottom piece of wood was hanging by a hair. The T.V looked newer, but the shelf it sat on was scratched and the wood faded. She silently, thanked a higher being that she had bathed and was ready for sex. She wouldn't have to use the bathroom other than to maybe freshen up.

Joan watched Nick unpack the bag he had carried, her stomach clenched into to tight little knots when he pulled the toys from the sack.

"Joan, if you would, there's an ice machine just down the hall, Will you fill this? He asked handing her the plastic ice bucket.

She was grateful for something to do and take her eyes away from what she saw coming out of the bag. She knew what the plan was, but seeing those things, and knowing she would be feeling them on and in her body was unnerving.

Their last conversation, snuck back into her head, he had told her to turn her chair around so her when she bent over it her ass was in view. She had been afraid then, afraid she wouldn't be able to do as he said. It was stupid really; a stranger telling her what to do, she could have ended it then, just switched off the computer and never talk to him again. But she didn't and bent over the chair showing her ass to him.

She thought of how the dildo had felt sliding into her pussy, it was big and filled her passage in a painful, but crazy stimulating way.

"Joan, you alright out there, we just need ice not the whole machine."

"Yes sorry coming." She put away her thoughts and walked back to the room, it was time, time to see if what she thought she wanted really was what she wanted. She felt kind of spoiled in a way. Joan didn't imagine very many women got to do what she was about too.

Nick put ice into their drinks and handed one to Joan, "here drink this and we'll get started." Joan downed the drink; she was eager to start, or else back out completely her nerves were racked with excitement and dread.

"That's a nice suit, your wearing, but it will look even better hanging there on the chair. Take everything off except the bra and panties."

Joan undressed slowly folding each item carefully, and hung the jacket on the back of the chair.

"Nice, now go over there by the bed, and take the bra off nice and slow," he said sitting down watching her black lacy bra come off and her perfect little titties falling free. "Now the panties pull them down." Joan did as he said, and felt her anxiety rise. She stepped out of the panties and stood naked at the edge of the bed. "Lay down," he demanded "on your back." Joan pulled the dark blue generic bedspread off the bed; the sterile white sheets looked clean enough and she lay down, and looked up at the ceiling. The cracked white paint, long stained with patches of nicotine and a spider web in a corner reminded her of where she was. Metal hooks old and rusty hung over her head making her heart beat faster. She had a good idea what they were for, and sweat tickled her palms. She had seen the rope come from his bag; it lay inert on the filthy yellowed carpet. "Good, now move down a little and bend your knees." Joan heard a cry from somewhere above, it sounded like a women, not in pain but rather like she had enjoyed something and was voicing it, a T.V played barely audible in the room behind her. She wiggled closer to the bottom of the bed and brought her knees up, not letting them fall away to the sides.

Nick smiled ever so slightly, the women on the bed was his now; her small, still firm breasts, with nipples; a soft pink in color, stood up and he saw the dimples and bumps arise on her skin. He picked a red rubber dildo and tossed it on the bed beside her, landing with a silent thump.

"Pick it up and suck on It." not wanting to displease him, she put the foreign material into her mouth, it didn't taste bad, but it didn't turn her on; her pussy stayed dry and she set it down. "Here start at your neck and rub this all over, between your thighs too," he said placing a squirt bottle full of greasy thick oil within her reach. Joan sniffed at the lube; it was pleasant like a flowery musky scent. She felt the first creeping of wetness between her legs. Joan took a little in her hand and like he said; and began rubbing it into her skin.

"Not like that, do it slowly; sensually, play with it, tease your self. Yes now the nipples, pull them, yes twist them a little, now down your belly. Yes yes, spread you knees, further apart, rub it in, and touch your clit. Good; pick it up, now suck it like a dick, in and out. Yes; now between those titties, down between your legs. Slip it in, in and out..."

Joan's pussy was heating up then, the red rubber glided along her flesh, the thick oil mingling with her own juices.

"Nice, now turn over, knees bent, that ass up high," he demanded. "Now push it in your pussy, very nice; keep it up, keep sliding it slowly in and out." Said Nick, standing then reaching for another toy; he stepped behind her, holding another dildo; it was black and provided a nice contrast to the red. Longer more tapered at the end, a large bulge in the middle and at its base. Joan felt it, but couldn't see oil dripping down to her virgin ass.

She flashed back to the scene at her own computer, her bending over the chair, the huge double dildo; she pressing it into her own pussy, her juices flowing thick and wet as it had invaded her hole. He had told her to press the other end into her ass. Joan couldn't; it was too big for her virgin ass, he wasn't disappointed and instead told her they could do more when they met for the first time in the hotel...

Joan felt the pressure at her anus, steady dull pressure, then sharper, tearing pain as he pushed the black rubber into her ass. Joan's hips raised and tried to push away from the object, it only caused him to be quicker and she cried out loud as it stuck home.

"Relax it will stop hurting in a sec."

Joan didn't move; didn't breath, the pain subsided and she continued to play with the red dildo, her pussy slick with juicy wet cum. Nick stepped back again and sat down, he liked to watch, before actively participating. The movement of her ass, complete with the black end of the dildo sticking out made his cock hard and pulse under the tight jeans. Nick picked up the rope and started to work it, light bondage was the thrill for her, having never tried anything like it with her husband. Joan said he was to vanilla and refused to even hold her hands together. Today she would get it all, he would see to it.

Nick's practiced hands tied the knots while his eyes followed her hands, the red dildo easy to follow as it slid in and out of her pussy and the black dildo stayed firmly lodged in her ass. Joan's other hand played with the little nub of her clit and she was getting nicely worked up, her breath came ragged and little whimpers escaped her throat.

"That's nice, keep going, cum for me now, work it baby," he gently encouraged her.

Joan's hand moved faster, her finger flicked over her flesh, faster, harder, she moaned long and loud as her orgasm came, gushing fluid over the red dildo wetting the sterile white sheets.

Nick took the toy from her hand, "That's good," he said touching her wet pussy, she jumped as his finger slid along the now sensitive curve of her sex. "Are your ready for the rope?"

"Yes, Oh please yes," she nodded her head. He fed the rope under her pulling and tightening, her body becoming more and more immobile. Second thoughts raced through her head. She was sweating freely as the rope wound around her body and Nick stood up on the bed and fixed the rope to the hooks over her head.

Joan kept her panic down as he began to lift her off the bed, her legs were pulled apart and the dildo still in her ass stung as her body was put into position.

Control was lost; she couldn't do anything but hang there swinging, her legs spread, and her arms tightly at her sides. The rope slid further up the middle hook bending her more at the waist. Nick took a step back on the bed and admired his work, he was good at it. Joan was panting heavy, her eyes portrayed the fear she was feeling, fear and excitement, completely at his mercy then.

Nick jumped down and took his time disrobing, making sure she could see him slowly removing clothes, his cock sprung forward as his jeans and white briefs came off. She could see the drop of moisture at the tip; it looked smooth, nicely shaped, and almost bare of hair. He stroked himself a moment his hand barely coving half of the long thick shaft.

Joan's body swung gently from side to side, the rope was itchy and pinched a little at her skin, her breast's were tingling and slight pain coursed through her erect nipples. A cry escaped her lips when he hopped up behind her swinging body. Nick steadied the rope and swung her back towards him, perfect he thought as her pussy just touched his cock. He teased then; just letting the tip of his cock penetrate her wet entrance. Back and forth he swung her till she was wiggling like a worm on a hook. Nick grabbed hold of the base of the black dildo and swung her away, pulling the dildo from her ass and then back again. It slid back into her rear hole, her whole body tensed then relaxed, there was no pain.

Joan closed her eyes, Nick still firmly holding the dildo swung her back and forth impaling her ass each time. She was moaning and her body visibly wanting more, her back arched and her muscle strained at the rope. Nick slid it out for the last time and tossed it to the floor. Her pussy like a flower opened before him, dripped wetness onto the bed below. He aimed carefully and swung her back onto his waiting hard cock.

"Oh god yes! Oh fuck me harder, harder please," she yelled, she tried to swing herself back onto his cock, and he held her hips and rammed her back. Over and over until they both came, her screaming and thrusting her ass, him grinding to a final halt.

Nick untied her and gently lowered her to the bed, he sat and she leaned back into his arms, she felt good, even though she knew the rope marks would be on her skin for a few days, she would hide them, with the conservative uptown clothes. She knew there would be more times like this and when he walked her back to her car they kissed and made plans to do it again.

The end

Share this Story

Similar Stories

A Bad Influence Wife's friend turns her into a slut.in Loving Wives
My Daughter made me Cuckold Him Ch. 01 My daughter and boss made me cuckold my husband.in Loving Wives
Eat the Seed My wife and I visit a porn store with another couple.in Erotic Couplings
Testing the Limits A husband says he isn't jealous and his wife tests his claim.in Loving Wives
Accidental Gangbang Wife-to-be ends up fuck-slut at her fiancé's bachelor party.in Group Sex
More Stories