A Little Kinky

Story Info
Flirting while the slave waits.
2.5k words
4.36
58k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Another beer, sir?”

“Yes, thank you,” I said, draining the glass in front of me. After a surreptitious peek at my watch, I smiled. Amy had come through the hotel lobby more than an hour ago, so I knew that the preparations I had commanded her to perform were completed by now.

The bartender placed the beer in front of me wordlessly. I glanced around the nearly deserted bar, an old couple in the corner the only other patrons. The bartender was a blonde, early thirties I guessed, nicely figured. Her uniform consisted of a short black skirt and a white blouse, buttoned severely up to her throat. The curve of her breasts was lovely underneath the material.

Leaning against the cash register, she looked bored; her arms were behind her, half supporting her weight. I wondered if her wrists were crossed. Many women, without realizing how it betrays their underlying sexuality, find themselves unconsciously assuming submissive postures. I watched her out of the corner of my eye. She would be a beautiful handful, bound and helpless.

I had instructed Amy to arrive at this posh hotel in downtown Seattle at a specified time. She had been four minutes late; I would have to remember that. Her apparel was to consist solely of a long trench coat, high-heeled shoes, and my collar around her neck. Earlier, I had watched her enter and stride quickly, purposefully, to the hotel desk. It would have been difficult for her to see me, seated in the dark corner of the bar, but she had not even looked around.

The collar was locked there, of course. She could not remove it. Slim and elegant, it nonetheless confined her slender throat with a gleaming circle of metal. As Amy spoke to the desk clerk she clutched the coat tightly around her. Naked under the leather garment, the stimulation of the material moving against her bare skin as she walked through the hotel lobby had unquestionably aroused her. Her skin was flushed and she had an anxious look on her face; no doubt she was wondering what awaited her in the room. After accepting an electronic room key card, she had hurried towards the elevators.

The blonde bartender opened a beer for herself and took a long drink, the bubbles frothing inside the dark bottle. She turned, sensing me looking at her. Melanie, I read off the red nametag. Quite an attractive girl, with sparkling green eyes; more cute than beautiful, but certainly worthy of a collar herself.

“Slow night,” I offered.

“Wednesday, you know?” She grimaced, walking down towards me. “How about you? From out of town?” As she took another sip of beer I watched her lips move on the bottle.

“No, I’m having some contracting work done at my place. Renovations. Just staying for tonight. I live here in the city,” I told her. Not technically true, but could I tell her I had just sent my lovely slave girl upstairs for a little self-inflicted adventure? I wanted to race to the elevator at that moment but I forced myself to remain seated. The anticipation is everything, I told myself. Let that fear and frustration build inside, with no outlet or release, all that energy coursing through that responsive little body. Every minute I made her wait would seem like an eternity to her.

Upon arriving at the room, Amy would have found another envelope containing more instructions. Several restraints, measured carefully, were attached to the hotel bed. Other items were laid out on the nightstand.

She was to sit in the middle of the king-sized mattress, nude except for her collar, and buckle her ankles into two leather cuffs chained to the bottom corners of the bed. The chains were short enough that her legs would be spread uncomfortably wide. She was then to place the gag in her mouth, buckling it tightly behind her head. Amy despised the ball gag; I knew how she hated to have anything forced into her mouth for long periods of time. This would be a test of her discipline and training.

Next, she was to place the hood over her head and lace the back up tightly. She would detest that even more than the rubber gag. Sightless inside the claustrophobic hood, the oppressive feel and smell of the leather would be overwhelming. Laying back, feeling over her head, she was to finally lock her wrists into the handcuffs chained to the headboard.

I wondered if Amy had hesitated before locking the handcuffs, if she’d had to force herself to take that final, irreversible step. Once she closed the cuffs on herself she would be completely vulnerable, totally at the mercy of anyone who entered the room.

These preparations were to be completed within fifteen minutes. I had no doubt that, however difficult it might have been, she had complied with the instructions to the letter. She was my slave, and knew that she would be subject to discipline if she were not obedient. Still, I enjoyed the delicious cruelty of making her buckle and lock herself into the restraints and then wait, hooded and gagged, for my arrival. I was quite aroused, imagining the scene in the hotel room several floors above me.

The bartender Melanie came around and sat on the barstool beside me. “So, what do you do?”

“I’m a writer,” I said, looking at her. She smiled. Was she trying to pick me up?

“Oh? What do you write?”

“Magazine articles, mostly,” I said. And erotic bondage novels, I wanted to add, wondering again if she was submissive. Looking at her, I wanted to tie her up, tease and tickle her ripe female body, make her gasp and writhe and moan.

“I like to write,” she said. “Poetry. Never been published, though. Never even sent anything in.”

As I was about to reply, two women came into the bar and sat at a table. Melanie rose to go take their order. I watched her nicely curved ass, perfect for spanking, imagining her twisting and squirming, bent over my knee.

By now Amy had been chained to the bed in the room upstairs for nearly two hours. Being restrained aroused her intensely. Her entire body was undoubtedly flushed with excitement, the delicious area between her spread legs swollen and hot. I thought of her pulling at the handcuffs, feeling their inflexible steel grasp around her slender wrists. With the hood tight around her head, unable to see or speak, the sensations rising inside her would be magnified even further. The movements of her breasts and belly were probably quite exciting, with the pattern of light and shadows from the window falling across the curves of her body.

What was going through her mind? She must be wondering where I was, how long she would have to wait. For a moment I felt pity for the frightened, helpless wench, but I dismissed the thought from my mind. Her wishes were unimportant. She was a slave.


Without asking, Melanie placed another beer in front of me. She leaned on her elbows on the bar, her breasts full and heavy underneath the white cotton shirt.

“I have to run up to the room for a few minutes,” I told her. “Be right back.”

“Sure,” she said with a smile. We made eye contact for a moment. Yes, she was definitely trying to pick me up. All sorts of possibilities raced through my mind.

As I pushed the elevator button, I imagined Amy nervously riding up to the room, naked under her coat, the trepidation making her tremble. I smiled again.

In moments I was at the door to the room. I waited a minute, listening, but could hear nothing within. Quietly I slid the card in the slot, unlocking the door, and entered.

The room was dark, the lights of the city through the far windows the only illumination. I immediately saw my fair captive, chained and helpless as I had specified, on the bed. Her head, in the hood, turned toward me and she made a muffled whimpering noise. I was silent, watching her. Undoubtedly she had heard the door but had no idea who might have entered the room. Her heart was probably pounding in her chest. Although she struggled wildly, twisting back and forth, she was held beautifully in position.

Crossing the room, I stood by the bed for a few moments, observing her. Yes she was lovely, the curve of her belly and her tender little breasts, the taut muscles in her legs, her body stretched and exposed before me. The chain made a small noise as she pulled against the handcuffs. Of course, she was probably terrified, isolated in the leather hood, but I made no move to reassure her. She made another desperate, whimpering sound. I could smell her excitement, and I had no doubt she was moist and ready, yearning for stimulation. Fear can be very arousing for a female, just as aggression can be arousing for a male. The anticipation, waiting in the room for hours, must have been excruciating.

Her body jumped reflexively as I placed my hand on her belly. Opening the nightstand drawer, I removed several items that I had placed there earlier. The first was a set of nipple clamps, with a chain running between them. Attaching the cruel devices to her full, hard nipples, I heard her muffled gasps of pain from under the hood. She twisted from side to side, her swollen, delicate flesh tormented by the fierce unrelenting pressure.

The next item was a small rubber buttplug, about three inches long. I lubricated it so it would enter her easily. Helplessly, she squirmed and made another pleading noise as I spread her inner thighs and ass cheeks even further, then inserted the slippery, intrusive object. Her body contracted involuntarily, pulling the uncomfortable little missile even more deeply into her. Her fists clenched, held over her head by the handcuffs and the chain. She made a frantic muffled cry, her small body bucking, pulling at the restraints.

Last was a vibrator, about six inches long. She thrashed back and forth frantically as the thick rubbery shaft penetrated her. Buckling the two attached straps around her thighs, I ensured it would remain lodged firmly inside her.

The control box for the vibrator was of my own design. It turned the power on and off at random intervals of several minutes. The intensity would also be randomly determined. I flipped the little toggle and sat in the chair beside the bed, watching her.

When it clicked on, after about four minutes, I saw her entire body jump. Her toes curled and her legs quivered as the vibrations began softly inside her. Making more begging, unintelligible noises, she lifted her head in the hood. It must have been humiliating to be so intimately violated, forced to endure the teasing stimulation, the mix of pain and pleasure that tingled through her body. I realized that she didn’t know if I was still there, or if I had left again. I smiled, enjoying her responses.

The box clicked off after a few minutes. She fell back on the bed, breathing heavily. Her fists balled in frustration. The duration and intensity were not quite enough to bring her to climax, but it would keep her aroused for quite some time.

The vibrator clicked back on and she spasmed again unwittingly, another small sound coming from behind the gag. After a few minutes, her hips begin to move. The control box clicked off and she made a disappointed noise, turning her head from side to side. Poor little slut. Quietly I got up and exited the room, leaving her alone with her torment.

My beer was still waiting for me down at the bar. The other customers had left, and Melanie smiled again when she saw me.

“So, how late do you work?” I asked her.

“Oh, I can close up any time now. Depends on the business.” She looked at me flirtatiously. “Why, what did you have in mind?”

“I don’t know,” I replied, “I thought maybe we could go have a drink somewhere.”

“I’ve got a better idea,” she said. “Why don’t we just have a few drinks here, and then head up to your room?”

This one was hot to trot. “Well, sure,” I stammered, “that would work, too.”

“Give me about ten minutes,” she said. I watched her movements as she counted the money in the cash register and filled out her paperwork. Her creamy skin would redden nicely, I thought, under the sting of a paddle. The tip of her pink tongue stuck out of the corner of her mouth as she made her calculations, writing the totals down.

After locking the door, she got herself another beer from behind the bar. She smiled again. “I liked you when you walked in. I noticed the way you moved,” she said. “You seem strong and aggressive. I like aggressive men.”

I raised an eyebrow. “Really? A naughty girl, are you?”

She giggled. “Yeah, kind of. I can be a brat.”

Perfect. “I must say, you're very direct, Melanie.” I took a long drink of beer.

“I’m kind of a free spirit,” she said mischievously. “I’ll try anything once.”

I had a few things in mind that I doubted she’d tried. “I should mention that my girlfriend is up in the room, waiting for me.”

Her eyes widened. “I’ve never done a threesome.” She blushed.

“Well, now’s your chance,” I told her. “Try anything once, right?”

“Is your girlfriend pretty?” she asked.

The image of my slave girl’s bound and helpless body jumped into my mind. “Yes, she’s very beautiful.”

Melanie looked at me archly. “What’s she doing, sleeping?”

I thought of Amy, chained spread-eagled to the bed, tortured by the clamps on her nipples, the vibrator buried deep inside her, writhing helplessly as the stimulation wracked her soft body. “No, I doubt she’s sleeping,” I chuckled.

“I’m getting all tingly just thinking about it.” Melanie squirmed on the barstool.

I drained my beer. “Well, let’s go then.” I stood up.

In the elevator I pressed the button for my floor. Melanie’s pupils were dilated and her breath came in short gasps; I could tell that she was quite aroused. “Do you like to play rough?” she whispered.

I turned and pressed her back against the mirrored wall of the elevator. She tried to put her arms around me but I grabbed her wrists, forcing them behind her back, pinioning them together firmly. She threw her head back as I kissed her neck, gently biting and licking at her soft skin.

Although she struggled in my grasp her strength was no match for mine. I rubbed her body with my other hand, feeling the curves of her breasts, her quivering belly, the sweet concave between her legs. Groaning, she pressed against me, her eyes half closed. “Yes, please,” she gasped.

The elevator doors opened and I led her by the hand down the hall to my room. Breathing heavily, she leaned against the wall as I got out the key card. “You are a little kinky, aren’t you?” she asked huskily.

“You have no idea,” I told her as I unlocked the door. “Wait till you see this.”