A little Lena Goes a Long Way

Story Info
Lena loves it...too much?
1k words
3.96
95.4k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Emmah
Emmah
638 Followers

I probably love too many men. Some people see it as a problem: I don't. That's been the focus of my life since I was thirteen. All I thought about and talked about was boys. My mother took me to a doctor when I was fifteen. He said some people have more hormones than others and some have more nerve endings than others. I was probably blessed with both.

After I got my first period, when a boy held my hand, it felt like electricity going through me. I would grab his arm and rub it or run my hands up and down his back - anything to shake some of that electricity loose. To this day all a guy has to do is touch my nipples or between my legs and I start climbing the walls. Actually my skin reacts like a sex organ.

I quickly got a 'reputation'. It didn't bother me. I had lots more dates than Dianne 'prettiest girl' Ventura or Lenore 'prom queen' Galt. I made up in boyfriends what I didn't have in girlfriends.

My name is Lena Herman. I had a lot of nicknames, mostly because of my size. I'm barely five feet tall so I was "little Lena", "munchkin" or "Lena licker" behind my back. The more they talked, the more guys called.

I love Richard. I love Robert too. Sometimes I amuse myself with the endless possibilities. I love Dick and I love Bob. I love dick and I love bobbing. I love dicking and bobbing. I love to bob on dick and I love Bob to dick me: It goes on and on.

I read about 'nymphos'. They say it's really rare and exaggerated. I'm sure I'm not one: I just like dick. You decide.

Sometimes a person just gets horny. We've all had times like that: You eat a peach and it makes you wet or a guy brushes against you in the elevator and you want to fuck his brains out right there.

Last night and this morning, (actually all week) I was feeling like I'd like have a few guys fuck me to straighten myself out for the day. (We all need that, don't we?) Bob was letting me 'ride the pony' and I was bouncing on it good for a while. My cunt felt like the sluice gates had opened: I was dripping. He came quickly because I wouldn't slow down or stop. I held his cock in me and squeezed tight so he wouldn't slip out. (The exercises are paying off) I bounced until we both came twice. When we finished, Dick came home and I went down on him before he got his coat off. Bob cracked us all up when he said "you know Lena, if sex was fast food, you'd have golden arches over your bed".

The three of us live together because in this city one person can afford a rat hole two a slum and three gets you tolerable conditions. It's worked out pretty well so far except the boys get competitive sometimes. Bob said this morning, "how about riding the pony before work Lena? And dick said "maybe she prefers a stallion" So I said, "I may be small but I've got enough for the two of you."

The thought of being the meat in a sandwich between those two six footers got my juices going. They had my clothes off in a minute and Bob started licking in the crazy way he always does. He's strong as an ox and he picks me up while he stands. My cunt and ass are in his face, (he loves my ass. Suck, fuck whatever) and my head, upside down, dangles by his cock.

That's fun for a few minutes until so much blood rushes to my head I get dizzy. I make him put me down and then Dick does his 'my dick is bigger than yours thing'. He lifts me by my ass onto his rod while he stands and walks around. Finally I say, "Let's get down to business fellas; I have to go to work".

I'm on my knees sucking Dick while the other one is bobbing in and out of my ass. I'm wondering if I could get both their cocks in my mouth at once-naa too much meat. Then we get to the part I like best. Dick lies down and I get on top of him putting his big cock into me while Bob climbs into my ass again with his bigger dick as I lean over to give him easy access. The only thing better might be to have another stiff one in my mouth-maybe they have a friend.

It feels great to be filled that way with two cocks and only a membrane separating them. I wonder if I could get both their cocks in my cunt: still too much meat. Maybe they have a few friends: I could jerk two more cocks while all this is going on-that would be a good time.

Then as I thought about it I realized-hey, nothing's going on with my tits. I'm not huge but I've got more than a handful and pretty nice nipples. Two more guys could be working and sucking those. Just as I thought about another pair of hands gliding over my back and up and down the hills of my ass, I realize two things: I was about to come and I was late for work.

"Oh Bob keep dicking...yes...fuck...yes...Dick, dick me... ohh...dick me Dick..."

They dicked me and I came, they pricked me and I came again, they licked me and...right. The cum fest continued into the late morning. I could have gone another time or two but the boys were wiped out. I guess I do have a healthy enthusiasm.

Boy I'm late. Now what am I going to say to my new boss. He is cute: maybe I'll invite him over and we can discuss it over me. What was his name? Oh yes, Rod Johnson.

Emmah
Emmah
638 Followers