A Little Religion Can Hurt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slirpuff
Slirpuff
4,301 Followers

Sperm and everything else, was starting to drip out of Ellen's snatch. I pulled up my pants and threw her a kitchen towel. "Use this until the water comes back on," I told her. Ellen was red in the face, and was moving a little gingerly. "I'll bet that priest never gave you a fucking like that," I said to myself. I went over to the refrigerator, got a beer and another glass of wine for Ellen.

"Thanks I need this," is all she said reaching for the wine.

After my beer, I went outside and turned on the water. I told Ellen, and she ran to the upstairs bathroom. As she showered I reviewed my options. It all came down to, if she admitted cheating on me, we'd work it out, if not; it was all over between the two of us.

I took a shower and met Ellen in bed. "Well was that lovemaking better?" I asked her.

"Much better," she said, "I climaxed so hard, I thought I was going to black out," she told me. We kissed and held each other as I again asked her about her session with Pastor John that night.

"Maybe I'll go back with you next week, and do nothing but observe, that is, if you want me there" I asked her.

"I think I'm about done with those sessions, especially after tonight," she told me. She kissed me, and rolled over to sleep.

Thursday night after dinner, while we were watching TV, I told her, "you know hon, I never want you to be afraid to talk to me about anything. I want you to trust me and I you, because that's what a marriage is based on," I told her.

Ellen looked at me as I said, "well?"

Ellen just gave me this dumb look, and told me that she loved and trusted me, kissing me again. Ellen said that she that she was a little sore, from the previous night, when I asked if she wanted to fool around.

"Let's wait for the weekend when we'll have more time," she told me.

Friday I picked up the pictures from the lab. "Planning on wall papering a room," the tech asked.

"No, just getting a little revenge."

I gave her one more chance to tell me Friday night. As we got into bed, I asked if she'd get me hard. Ellen started to grab for the KY, when I told her, that I wanted her to use her mouth. She smiled, and started licking and sucking the head, before taking me almost all the way down her throat.

"Lick the underside of my dick, and play with the boys," I instructed. As she was attempting to deep throat me again, I asked, "how did you say, you learned to give a blowjob?" I asked.

Ellen gagged, and started coughing, as she pulled off me. "You know I can't answer when I've got your penis in my mouth," she told me.

"Well you sure learned fast, that must have been one hell of a tape," I told her. "What was the name of it?" I asked.

"I don't remember," she replied. "Do you want me to blow you, or answer questions?" she asked.

"A little testy aren't we?" I replied. "Go for it then," I instructed. At least I now had my answer.

She sucked me to completion, and before she could run to the bathroom I stopped her. "Swallow it," I instructed her. There was now a look of horror on her face. "It won't kill you. Close your eyes, and swallow," I demanded.

Ellen looked me right in the eyes and swallowed. "Oh my God, that was so gross," she screamed.

"I can't imagine they didn't swallow the guys cum, in the tape you watched," I asked her.

"That doesn't mean I have to," she yelled back heading for the bathroom.

Saturday morning I went to the church early. When there was no one was around, I took all the photographs, and started putting them in the songbooks. The first song was on page 18, so I put the two photos in two songbooks, per pew. I knew that when someone opened it up, all the others in the pew would see them. In this way, the whole congregation would know what a scum-sucking dog, their pastor was.

I was sorry that Ellen hadn't come clean, but I'd given her three chances. What was the phrase, "you reap what you sow", and it would be an interesting service this evening.

Everyone loved the Saturday night service, because they could sleep in on Sunday morning. The church was packed, and Ellen and I were sitting about in the middle of the church. As mass started, everyone were instructed to open their songbooks to page 18 and sing the song, Glory To God. You know the phrase, "a hush came over the crowd", well not today.

One woman screamed, "Lord have mercy" and another, "Oh my God" as everyone passed the pictures around. I made sure that none of our songbooks had the pictures in them, and was enjoying what was happening around us.

People started to leave the church, in groups and families. The women behind us leaned forward and said, "you poor man," and then called Ellen a tramp.

"What's going on?" Ellen asked.

"Beats me."

The priest was baffled until someone handed him one of the photographs as he was walking out.

"I can explain," he called out, as everyone was now funneling out of the church.

Ellen's parents came up to her, and handed her one of the photographs.

"How could you? I thought I raised you better than that," her mother yelled at her.

Ellen looked at the photograph, and then at me. Tears filled her eyes, as she ran from the church. I let her go. Her and my parents were both trying to say something, but it was all pretty much a blur from that point forward. With all the noise and commotion, I just sat down in the pew, enjoying the spectacle.

I waited for about an hour before driving home. Ellen had already left, without so much as a note. After wards, her parents denied knowing where she was, but I think they lied.

Within two days, the pastor was sent packing, and the church shut down for almost a month before a new priest was located. I stopped going to church after that, it just gave me a bad taste in my mouth. Ellen's family, put their house up for sale, and moved before it even sold. I became very popular after that Saturday night. All the women in town wanted to make it all better for me, and most did.

I received divorce papers about three months later. Ellen gave me everything so there was nothing to depute. I received a court document about six months later, about payment of child support. I replied that I wasn't the father, but the ex-pastor of our church was. I never heard back from the court after that.

I remarried two years later. Kathy was a cute redhead that I met through work. On our second date, on the way to dinner, the subject of sex came up. When she said she was saving herself for marriage, I immediately pulled the car over, and told her to get out; the date was over. She looked surprised, and asked what she had done. I told her the story of Ellen and said that I wasn't going through that again. She shut the door, and asked me if I was really hungry, or would I like to go straight to desert?

We fucked like minks for the next three days. In every position, and every room of the house. We did things that I know were banned by the Catholic Church and outlawed in at least 12 southern states. Need less to say, I married that girl and now live happily ever after.

I guess good things come to those who wait, for the second time around.

Slirpuff
Slirpuff
4,301 Followers
12