A Little Revenge

Story Info
Fiona gets back at her boyfriend for cheating.
1.7k words
4.18
43.5k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Akisora
Akisora
3 Followers

I'm new to this, and this is technically my first erotic(ish?) story. I'll be happy to try and answer any questions anyone has when I can.

~~~~~

Fiona sniffled again and finally stood up from where she had been huddled in the corner for the past few hours, ever since Chance had told her what he'd done. At first she didn't know how to react, thinking that maybe he was kidding, or had been dreaming. But no. She saw the serious look in his eyes and on his face, and recalled the way he kept looking at Astarte; the way he acted around her. Was it really so hard to believe after all?

She walked into the bathroom, ignoring the bed they had been sleeping in together, and methodically splashed cold water on her face until the tears stopped. The time for crying was over – she didn't have any tears left to shed on the subject. She grabbed a towel, patting her face dry and then left the room, prowling about the house a bit to stretch.

The house was quiet. The vampire was gone, likely out hunting for food or whatever else it is that he did. She didn't know him well enough to really know. The boys were out. Partying, eating, hanging out – she didn't know. They might have been at the circus for all she knew. He might be fucking that fairy bitch again right now. The thought made Fiona pissed off again; her wolf instincts bubbling up to the surface.

Growling somewhat, she headed down to the kitchen to snag herself a beer, pacing back and forth as she drank. It was quite a few cans later before she headed back upstairs to find a different room to sleep in for the night, since she wasn't up to driving home. Once upstairs she stopped and listened. Yes, there it was – she didn't imagine it after all. Apparently, someone was home – just asleep. She drank her beer as she headed down the hallway to the room, slowly pushing open the door.

A smile crept over her face as she watched who was sleeping there a moment before entering the room and quietly closing the door behind her. Perfect, she thought. She finished her beer and set the can down, then proceeded to strip off her clothes. She pulled aside the covers, smiling at the fact that he was wearing only boxers. She crawled into bed, straddling his legs as she ran her hand over his crotch in order to get him stiff, careful not to wake him just yet.

She watched as his penis grew larger, marveling a little at the process. When it began to press a bit too much against the fabric of the boxers, she reached up towards the waistband, and started tugging the boxers off little by little, since she didn't want him to fully awaken yet. Once they were off, she threw them across the room, and sat back on her heels to admire the view in the semi dark before leaning forward, grasping the base of his cock with one hand while leaning over the head of the cock, her tongue darting out to first taste, and then to stimulate.

~*~

David groaned a little when the sensations had first stared, thinking himself to be in a dream. Slowly though, he came to realize that this wasn't so as he felt the covers pulled aside and then, after a few moments, felt cool air around his genitals. The cool air on him was nice, and served to arouse him a little further. He kept his eye closed for now, wanting to revel in the experience and see how far his unseen partner would go before 'waking' to learn who it was that had such an interest in arousing him.

It had been a little while for him, and so when he actually felt the hand grasp the base of his cock, and the tongue dart experimentally around the head of his cock, he very nearly gave the game away. Instead he was careful about the amount and volume of the moaning he let out.

~*~

Definitely, things were working to her advantage now. He'd be waking up soon. After teasing the head of his cock with her tongue, she had proceeded to place her mouth over his cock and start sucking, her hand slowly and rhythmically moving in a corkscrew motion as she did so. She sensed things shift a little, guessing he was now fully awake. Her hair was cascaded around her however, so he wouldn't know who she was – not just yet.

She kept up the steady pace, pausing only occasionally while his cock was almost fully in her mouth to flick her tongue against the underside, most often where the head meets the shaft. It wasn't until she heard him mutter a word – fuck, to be precise – that she stopped what she was doing, and moved away a little.

~*~

It had been good, and he nearly whimpered in protest when she stopped. The pause didn't last long though. She'd ran her hand over his balls some before leaning over to lick them a little, and take them into her mouth, juggling them around a little and using her tongue to tease for a few moments before stopping altogether. Her tongue next found it's way to the base of the sac, where a vein rested, and then slowly, teasingly made it's way along the upward path to the head of his cock, where it stopped, moved away, and was quickly replaced by her mouth.

There was no steady pace this time – she was just hungrily taking all of him into her at once, the head of his cock repeatedly hitting the back of her throat. It was a sensation he loved, and he didn't bother to keep the fact that he wasn't asleep secret any longer. His enjoyment from the at, the sounds he produced, seemed to excite her further, and he more than once caught her squirming.

~*~

She always enjoyed knowing that her partner enjoyed themselves. It excited her, and made the encounter itself just that much more exhilarating. She was tiring of cock sucking though. Not because she didn't enjoy the act, but because she wanted to fuck. She wanted that cock inside her. He could deal with the fact he wouldn't get off with a cock suck or hand job if he was getting sex itself. She sat back, smiling at him and them moved up, grasping his cock and rubbing the head against her slit focusing particularly on her clit for a few before finally lowering herself onto his cock, biting her lower lip to prevent a loud moan from escaping just yet, though mostly failing at the endeavor.

~*~

The sensation of his cock against her warm, wet pussy was fantastic. Even more fantastic was slipping slowly inside of her, feeling her muscles flex a little as she settled comfortably. Ambient moonlight spilled into the room from the window, the clouds having uncovered it briefly. Enough light had filtered into the room to cast light on her beautiful naked body, and then highlight her face before disappearing behind the clouds again.

~*~

She was smiling down at him, taking a moment to adjust to the size of him inside of her. She could see alright in the dark, and knew who she was looking at, but she was curious as to how he would react when he saw her. And so she shifted enough so that the moonlight could shine on her face.

~*~

David sat upright in bed when he saw her; surprise and shock and a mixture of other emotions running through him. He started to speak but she just placed a finger against his lips.

"Don't say anything. Just enjoy."

"But..."

"Just enjoy."

She leaned forward, pressing against him to that he had to lay back down, her body pressed against his. Slowly she began to gyrate her hips as she nibbled on his neck some, and then finally nipped his earlobe to get his attention and whisper.

"I want to see if this 'old man' is really just a young stud...."

David gave up fighting her, knowing she could keep him pinned there if she really wanted. It was his son's girlfriend (though part of him wondered still if they weren't somehow engaged) and it was really only that fact, apart from the fact that she was much younger than was leaving him reluctant. A little voice in the back of his mind kept talking though, saying that this would be a lesson to Chance, for stealing Anna and Ankea away from him.

Fiona sat up and started rocking back and forth, running her nails over David's chest. He sucked in a little breath and moaned, reaching up to caress her breasts or pull her close enough to suck on her breasts and run his tongue over her nipples. She enjoyed it all, and didn't bother to keep her voice low. She wanted him to know how much she was enjoying herself, and was determined that he should enjoy himself just as equally, if not more.

They got into it, both enjoying themselves, trying not to think about anything outside of what was currently happening. David let her do most of the work for now, watching her bounce and rock, feeling her squeeze his cock a little when she flexed the appropriate muscles. He knew when he would get close though, and thought that maybe she was to, and so he took the initiative to grab her by the hips and thrust up into her – sometimes hard, sometimes more gentle – but he carried her into her (very loud) orgasm.

During this, he flipped her over, continuing to thrust into her through her orgasm until he was close to his. He pulled out beforehand, pumping his cock until he came over her chest, something she didn't seem to mind at all. He steadied himself when he was finished, and she sat up to lick him lean. He smiled down at her, then laid down next to her.

"Yummy."

He laughed a little at her remark as she reached over for something to lean up with, and then lie down for a rest. They both lay awake for a while, though she fell asleep first. He studied her a little as she slept, and noted that she had been crying, and debated with himself whether or not he really wanted to know why, until he fell asleep again.

Akisora
Akisora
3 Followers